Punk Rock Romance Ch. 01

Story Info
Two musicians rock both on and off stage.
2.2k words
4.18
13.1k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doll666
doll666
5 Followers

New York City - need I say more?! This noisy city was where John and Daisy, a young pair of punk rockers, called home. The two were still deeply in love and had been married for nearly 6 years and together for almost 8. They were looking forward to starting a family in the near future. They had fallen in love when John had come to an audition for the band Daisy was in. He got the position in the band on the spot as well as the one in Daisy's heart. Since then their band, Atomic Banshee, had been signed to an independent label and had played coast to coast as well as Japan and Europe.

Daisy was the guitarist in the band. She was as sweet as sugar yet had an edge to her. Though she was a very kind and decent person, she firmly stood her ground and refused to take shit from anybody. She was 29 years old, a curvy 5 foot 6 with pin straight shoulder-length green and black hair, light skinned with baby blue eyes, perky D-cup breasts along with a bunch of tattoos and peircings scattered about. She was a real charmer however if you were to piss her off, she could gut you alive with her words. John adored this about her. Unless of course he was on the receiving end!

John was the drummer in the band. He was a very romantic and mellow type of guy but also possessed an inner maniac which he notably became once he stepped behind the drums. He was 33 years old, stood a buff 5 foot 10 with long black and blue hair, had green eyes, creamy pale skin, boasted a 7 inch prick and his own share of tattoos and peircings. He was god to Daisy. She loved everything about him, body and soul; as did John when it came to her.

They were the kind of couple that everybody who knew them would remark that they were made for each other. And that's exactly what they thought as well. They made love every night and sometimes several times a day. Sex had never lost its spark for them even after 8 years. It was still just as hot, if not hotter than it had been the first night they made love. Just like this night.

xxxxxx

It was a chilly October night. The band had just played a show at a local club. After having a beer and taking a moment to catch up with some friends and fans after the show, Daisy and John packed their gear into their car and headed home to Bronx to commence with their post show activities. John was in the driver's seat almost squirming with his erection ready to burst out of his pants.

Daisy could hardly contain herself during the drive home. Her cheeks were flushed and her nipples were like pebbles under her shirt. She couldn't wait any longer.

She reached over unzipping John's black jeans and pulling his black boxers down a little, freeing his cock for her to play with. He was as stiff as a board. He always got a massive boner when their band played a show. They had many ultra hot bathroom and backstage romps together because of this. Sex was always an adventure for them. She wanted him right there in that car, right now.

A soft moan escaped his lips as she started jerking his cock. She stuck her other hand up her black mini-skirt between her legs, moving her violet lace thong aside. She began rubbing her already soaking wet pussy, focusing on her throbbing clit.

She moaned, "I wanna suck it right now."

He moaned back louder, "Mmm...do it baby."

She undid her seatbelt, nuzzled his neck a little before she leaned over and started licking the head of his cock.

He let out several moans begging her, "Ahhh...suck it please baby....mmm."

With that, she took the head of his cock into her mouth and began sucking it, taking more and more of it into her mouth each time.

He whimpered, "Ohhhh god," as she sped up, devouring his hard cock.

She always loved sucking on his big beautiful dick. To her, his penis was a fine work of art. The same could be said about his balls as well as his ass for that matter. It only made her pussy even wetter.

John parked in the driveway with Daisy still sucking his cock.

He panted, "Let's go inside. I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

After a little reluctance she stopped. He simply pulled his pants up, holding them up as the two of them ran inside. They began kissing and undressing each other throwing their clothing to the floor as they moved through the living room to the hallway towards the bedroom.

The two of them now completely naked, John pushed Daisy onto the bed on her back before getting on top of her, positioning himself between her legs. Both of them gasping, he plunged his stiff dick into her hot moist cunt and began pumping into her with short hard thrusts, his balls slapping against her with each stroke. He started rubbing her nipples with one hand, squeezing and stroking them while flicking her nipple rings. The both of them had dreamt about doing this since the second they stepped on stage that night.

He whispered to her, "You love it when I fuck you don't you baby," as he started thrusting deep and hard.

She panted back, "Mmmm I love when you fuck me. Stuff that big cock deep in my pussy. Make me scream!"

He was pounding into her as hard as he could, both of them dripping with sweat as their moans grew louder. Daisy was getting close.

She looked him straight in the eyes telling him, "Let me fuck you now."

He pulled out and began jerking his wet cock while he got onto his back with her getting on top of him.

He guided the head of his dick into her slippery opening as she began lowering herself onto it. She took her time, very slowly taking his cock inside of her, savoring every single smidgen of his throbbing member as it slid into her. Inch by inch gently she continued until he was fully inside of her hot slick hole.

A soft moan escaped his lips just as she started a smooth rocking rhythm up and down the entire length of his cock. His hips began rising to meet her as she moved which only made her excitement grow, her pussy tingling in joy as his sweltering rock hard prick invaded her succulent fortress.

"Oh John," she proclaimed as he grabbed onto her ass cheeks, thrusting himself as deep as he could possibly go.

"Mmm that's your cock isn't it baby," he panted, slamming her onto his dick over and over hard.

"Ahh god yes," she cooed in delight.

"Oh yes...say it baby...you tell that cock who's boss," he whimpered as he pounded her against him with all his might.

"Your cock is mine. Spank me fucker," she demanded nearing her breaking point.

"You like that you dirty little whore," he shouted as he started slapping her ass hard as directed.

"Oh fuck me...fuck me ahh," she cried right as she came, drenching his tool with her sweet juice.

He quickly sat up with himself still inside of her, pulling her against his chest, kissing her while she was still in her moment of ecstasy. Taken over by absolute bliss, she sucked on his tongue and began pinching his nipples. She wanted his cum. She needed it. It was now his turn.

She gently slid off of his cock but remained in front of him, kissing him like her life depended on it as she moved her hand to his full fledged hard on that was glistening with her honey.

She wrapped her hand around his prick, jerking it slowly as she said, "I love you John. I want your cum," before speeding up her pace and leaving a trail of kisses down his neck, stopping for just a moment to bite a few times.

"Mmm I love you too Daisy. Suck me off baby. I'm so close," he begged as he began bucking his hips, pumping his juicy dick in her hand.

She leaned over taking his cock into her mouth, moving her hands to his sides while his one hand cupped the back of her head and the other wrapped around her shoulder. She sucked faster, intently craving his salty nectar, softly moaning with her hard nipples brushing against his thighs as she bobbed her head.

He started panting louder as she deep throated him, purring, "Oh baby...Mmm swallow that cock," before completely losing control.

"Shit ahhh...nhmm," he moaned, shooting his hot load into her hungry mouth.

She sucked him off lightly until the spurts subsided, swallowing every drop. She looked him in the eyes before softly kissing and licking his pelvis a few times, rubbing her hands around his sweat-beaded chest. Still panting, he pulled her to his lips for a deep passionate kiss, cherishing the taste of both their cum in her mouth. She rubbed his ass while they kissed, brushing past his beautiful asshole several times. He loved her sweet cum and wanted a better taste.

He rolled her onto her back as she giggled, knowing exactly what was to come. He continued kissing her while his now stiffening cock grinded against her soaking wet vulva. She loved when he did that. She wrapped her legs around him, softly running her nails down his back as he bit and sucked her neck.

She encouraged him, "Yes baby," as he moved his head to her nipples.

He rubbed one while taking the other into his mouth, sucking and licking it, flickering his tongue over the ring, tugging very gently. She grew even wetter with this teasing. She couldn't take it anymore.

She pleaded with him, "Eat me John! Please baby! Eat me now!"

On command, he buried his face between her legs, lapping up the juice coating her pussy.

"Mmm....ahh yes baby," she hummed as his tongue invaded her.

He began sucking on her clit, shoving two fingers inside her with one hand while sticking his middle finger of the other into her ass. He wanted that ass. And she knew it too.

He stopped for just a minute as she turned over giving him full access to her sweet, tight little butt hole.

He circled her asshole with his tongue twice before stuffing it inside as she moaned, "Ahhh...do it baby...yeah."

He grunted cheerfully while his tongue explored her, pinching her butt cheeks as she wiggled in glee.

He stopped for only a second to tell her, "Hand me the lube sweetie," kissing her ass cheeks as he waited.

She grabbed the tube of lube off the nightstand, handing it to him. He moved to her side, squeezing some into her hand for her to wet his throbbing hard dick while he rubbed some inside of her ass. She sucked his balls gently as she greased him up, her free hand rubbing around the outside of his asshole, lightly penetrating it. He gasped for a second before moaning in enjoyment.

She looked him in the eyes, begging him, "Please baby, now!"

He smiled, letting out a lustful chuckle as his cheeks flushed with anticipation and he teased, "Please what baby?"

"Fuck my ass. I need you inside of me," she pleaded.

He got behind her, lowering his cock to the entrance of her ass.

"Do it baby," she cooed as he started to glide his cock inside of her.

He took it slow until he was fully inside her tight ass. She moaned loud as the tingles rang from her ass to her pussy to every part of her body. Her ass was all his.

He moaned, "Mmm...yes," as he began thrusting in and out.

She was in heaven. They both were. It was too good for her to handle. She came, shaking and nearly shouting as her orgasm overtook her body.

"Yeah you like that baby. I make that pussy cream every time," he announced, pumping his cock into her hard.

She came yet again and again losing it a total of four times in a row. He was nearing the brink of his own orgasm as her last violent orgasm subsided.

John had always believed that a woman having multiple orgasms was nothing more than a silly myth before he had met Daisy. His wife was living proof that it was indeed true. And it drove him completely and utterly wild.

"Cum in my ass baby," she told him, panting as she dug her nails into the pillow.

That was all it took.

He left out a series of grunts, "Mmm...uhhh...oh god, I'm cumming...ahhhhhmmm," as he squirted his load into her ass.

She congratulated him, "That was so good baby. I love you," as he stayed inside of her for a minute, relishing the feel of her tight ass around his spent prick.

He pulled out of her and they shared a few sweet pecks on the lips before cuddling up together, falling asleep. Every night was an adventure much like this. And they were sure to continue.

doll666
doll666
5 Followers