Punk'd

Story Info
She loses bet to a prankster & must pay.
4k words
4.42
92.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mahala
Mahala
5 Followers

Fuck, I think to myself. How did I get here?

I am laying on my back on the bed. My arms are spread above me, and my legs are tied to separate posts.

Oh, yeah, I remember. I got Punk'd.

You always were a serious prankster and we had made a bet that if I could trick you first, I would win. If you got me, and I didn't call you out on it, then you would win. The loser was at the winner's mercy for an evening. I was the loser.

You're not in the room, and I think I have been laying here for about ten minutes, but it could be anywhere from five to twenty. I never did have any concept of time.

You threw my clothes on the floor as you undressed me, and I can see them now rumpled into the corner. My breasts rest on my chest, rising and falling with each nervous breath I take. I have gotten thin and laying down, my ribs are slightly visible, as are my hip bones. I am shaved clean in anticipation of seeing you, and my ring glints whenever the sunlight from the window catches it. As apprehensions as I am right now, it is hard to panic in this room. It's soft blue walls are strangely calming, and the black-and-white photos add to the serenity of the surroundings. There is a noticeable contrast between my tan stomach and the white sheets on the bed, and my red teddy bear still nestles near the top of the bed, between my right wrist and my head. For a moment I stop fretting altogether as I contemplate the photographic qualities of the situation- how beautiful it would look in black and white, with the bear colored red. I am contemplating the use of a green filter to up the black and white contrast when you walk in the room, closing the door.

You are undressed, but have black silk boxers on. You are smacking something in your hand, but I cannot see what it is. Small braids fall over your eyes, and you look at me like you mean business.

I laugh. "What are you doing?! Let me go!" I continue in a slight fit of giggles, partly because of how you are dressed and your entire demeanor, and partly because I am so nervous that I can't take it. Why am I not in control of this situation? And what's more, why can I already smell the scent of my arousal?

"Silence, slave!" you scold me. Then your face breaks up and you laugh too. You quickly put your serious face back on. "You are to address me as Lord GT!"

I try to hold the laugh, biting my bottom lip and looking upwards, but my chest gives me away as my breasts bounce with each internal giggle I have. I try to compose myself.

"Sorry, Lord GT," I say sarcastically, humoring you with a smile. You sigh and shake your head.

"If you knew what I was about to do to you, you wouldn't be laughing!"

That snaps me back, as I realize I am completely at your mercy. You had to wrestle me to get me down, but I remember now how easily I gave in. I had no idea that you would go on such a power trip.

My eyes drift back to you and I laugh again. You sigh, annoyed. "Fine, I see you wanna do this the hard way." You start playing with the thing in your hand, and I realize that it is a lollipop that you are unwrapping, the large gourmet kind. It is red.

Before I know it, you put it in my mouth. This was well-planned, I think. I realize I cannot speak with such a large object in my mouth. I try not to laugh, but the situation is so funny! And I am so nervous...

"You know," you say as you start tying something around my eyes, "if you keep laughing, it'll keep getting worse... okay... pick up your head a little. Do it, or I'll do it the hard way. Very good. Down. There. Now you can't speak, and you can't see. Are you gonna be good now?"

I nod. Everything is black. I don't remember seeing you pick anything up to use as a blindfold, otherwise I would have been a lot more cautious. I figure it can't be that bad; I mean, I do trust you. You wouldn't hurt me. Right?

"See, now that you're my bitch, I was gonna give you a safety word in case you couldn't hack it. But now that you lost your speaking privileges, you better hope that I am not too mean for you to handle."

I moan, moving slightly against the restraints. I already know that they won't budge. I tried them already, when you had left me alone in the room.

You touch your fingertip to my skin and run it lightly down my stomach. I jump in surprise. It feels phenomenal, perhaps more so because I cannot see anything coming. You smack me lightly on my side. "Stay sti-ill," you say in a singsong voice. I moan and take a deep breath, pushing my breasts up.

Your finger slips down to my slit, and when I am shocked to realize how wet I am. I feel like such a whore! I think to myself. How can I be so turned on at your mercy like this?

You read my mind. "Wow, quite the little slut, aren't we? Just a reminder, you lost to me. That means this is for me. Don't go thinking I'm about to make this fun for you!"

As you say it I can hear the love in your voice, though the authority is turning me on even more. Still, it calms me and I relax all of my muscles. "There's a good girl," you say, petting my hair. "Good girl!" you coo. "Good girl!"

Apparently, you have decided that as your bitch, you will humor me like a dog. Great.

"Now, nod for me," you command. "Do you love me?" I nod. "Would you do anything for me?" I nod again. What are you doing? And why am I still so wet? "Do you realize you are forming a puddle on the bed?" I swallow. Yes, I nod. "Do you realize now that I am the master prankster?" Yes! I nod emphatically. "Good girl," you coo as you continue running your finger up and down my slit. "If I take out the lollipop, do you promise not to speak unless spoken to?" Yes, I nod meekly. I want it out! "Okay... but if you say anything mean, it's going back in!" You remove it. Joyous, I move my jaw. "Thank your master!" you command.

"Thank you, Lord GT." I don't want it back in my mouth, so I am acting pretty serious now. I'm sure the blindfold has a lot to do with it- I cannot see how you look, and since I am not looking at your eyes I am not so nervous.

"What would you like me to do with this finger, Princess?"

Why is he calling me Princess? I think to myself. He sure isn't treating me like one!

"Uhm... " I say quietly. I know exactly what I want you to do with it. I want you to put it into my wet cunt and make me come. I want you to take my clit in your mouth and suck on it, nibble it. I want you to twist my nipples between your finger tips.

You pull your finger away for only a second before I feel a light slap on my pussy. I jump in shock, but start gushing even more. Every touch you inflict on me feels like heaven... I wonder for a second if ecstasy can possibly feel this good. Then I wonder what this would feel like if I was rolling. I cannot fathom it, though, as I have never done it.

"Answer me," you say, teasing my slit again.

"I want you to put your finger inside of me, Lord GT."

"Inside where?" you probe, still tickling my slit. At this point, you hit my clit and I shudder. I want more than that finger, I'll tell you that much.

"Inside of my... uhm... kitten?" I am nervous. I don't want to sound so crude, but the dirty thoughts running through my head are becoming more and more difficult to hide as you touch me.

"Your kitten?" you ask in mock confusion. "Oh! You mean your pussy."

"Yes, Lord GT. In my pussy."

"Well... I don't know if you really deserve it. Actually, I am rather mad at you. You should know me better! How could you not tell that I was playing a trick on you?" And with that, you push your finger deep into my cunt. I gasp and arch my back a little in pleasure.

I hear you giggle as you move it inside of me, exploring all of my walls and pushing on spots that I did not even know existed. A slight moan escapes my lips. Why are you torturing me like this? I figured you would have me pleasure you, and I would get off easy.

You slip another finger in, and I must react to your approval because you laugh again. "You doing okay over there, Princess?"

I nod. If I was a Princess, I think, then I would keep you locked up in my dungeon and force you to pleasure me at my will.

You find my g-spot and begin rubbing it. I feel an intense desire, and I know I am only minutes away from coming when you put another finger on my clit and begin rubbing that. I jump. You use this as incentive to speed up your clit movements.

My cunt clamps around your fingers and I know I am about to come. Knowing me well, you scold, "Don't you even think about orgasming! Remember, this is for my amusement!"

I groan. I know that I can only hold off an orgasm for so long. I could just ignore you, I think. But I realize that I don't want to, that you won fair and square, and that I am really enjoying this. Really enjoying this.

You continue playing with me, speeding up, and as soon as I know I am about to come, you stop and pull your fingers out of me. I lose you for a second, but then I hear you say, "Open your mouth." I do so, and you feed me your fingers. I suck at them eagerly, thinking that I would not do this by myself, but on your hand, my come tastes kind of good. I am still dripping wet, and I feel empty without you inside of me.

You pull your fingers away from me and I want them back. There is not too much time for that, though. Before I know it, your cock is in my mouth and you are slowly fucking my face. I feel your balls on my chin as you push your length down my throat, so I figure you are straddling my face and your body is facing me.

I rub my tongue around your shaft as you guide your dick in and out of my mouth. My pussy is watering for you, but I am enjoying this terribly.

I pay special attention to your head, licking it and sucking it and nibbling it. When you have your entire cock down my throat, I stick my tongue out and lick your balls anxiously. I hear you sigh, and I can almost see you throwing your head back.

I begin humming, letting the little vibrations turn you on even more. You begin stroking faster and faster, and I try to move my tongue quicker to keep up. You then pull your dick from my mouth and lay your balls on my lips. Understanding the message, I open my mouth again and they fall in. I suck on them lightly, licking softly, careful with their sensitivity. I think you are stroking your cock, as I feel your knuckle brush my face. Then you pull your balls away from me and put your head up to my lips again. Taking the cue, I begin sucking you again, harder this time. I want to give you pleasure. I want to make you come. I want you to cover me in your come.

You stop moving and I excitedly play with your head, moving my face as much as I can in order to do a good job. I suck it as hard as I can, sticking my tongue slightly into the small hole at the end of it, moving it around eagerly. You again start your motion, only not so deep this time, and I can tell by the twitching that you are close.

You pull away from me and for a second I don't feel you at all. Then you are between my legs, and I feel you shoot your come all over my body, my breasts, my stomach, my clit... I moan in pleasure, feeling the warmth of your come on my clit, wishing I was not bound so that I could rub my hands down my body, spreading it, letting them glide with all the lubrication. And I am getting wetter by the second.

"Wow, slave, you're really enjoying this." I can hear the mock-authority in your voice. "And not only are you a slut, you're a little cum slut at that. How am I ever gonna let you be in the same room with my mom after I know how dirty your mind is?"

You move off the bed, and I whine. Shut up! I just want you, and I want you now!

I hear something sliding on the rug, and then you are between my legs again. You adjust yourself, and I am suddenly aware of a buzzing sound.

Holy shit, I think to myself. He found my vibrator.

You run it down my slit, then you spread my lips apart with your other hand and rub it down hard on my clit. My muscles spasm, and I feel euphoric. Damnit, I need to come so badly...

You take it away from my clit and I want to cry. But then I feel the tip at my entrance, and I brace myself excitedly. You put it in slowly, inch by inch, and I am dying, begging for fulfillment. You reach your other hand up and begin twisting my nipple, pinching it, pulling it up away from my body, and I am so turned on that I begin to beg.

"Please please please, Lord GT, stop teasing me and take me already!"

I can almost see your smirk through the blindfold. "Take you where? You don't look in any condition to go out right now, Princess."

I moan. "Fuck me! Please? I'm sorry that I don't know you better! I'm sorry that I didn't call out your prank, that I didn't know what was going on. I'm sorry I lost!" I start to whine. "Please please please let me feel your cock inside of my pussy!"

I hear you laugh a little. "See, you know, I would like to," you explain, "but I found a couple other toys in here that I want to try out.

I begin racking my brain, trying to figure out what, exactly, is in that bag; but before I really have a chance to think, you clip a nipple clamp to my left breast and I cry out in pain. "Oh, yeah," you say as you remember it. "Your safety word is: Destiny. Say it if you want me to stop."

I repeat it to myself but know I won't use it, and as I am thinking this you attach the other one to my right nipple. I arch my back in an odd mix of pain and pleasure.

"And this," you say, though I cannot see what you are holding. "I am pretty sure I know what this is. And I bet... "

The vibrator is pulled from my cunt, and something a bit smaller is inserted. It only takes me a second to realize that it is one of my butt plugs, the medium one. You work it in and out of my wet snatch for a few seconds, then you pull it out. I whimper, as I am empty now and craving you so badly...

"Yup, just as I thought. You're so wet that I don't even think we'll need any lubricant! Besides, you should see the puddle you've been making. You've already dripped on your ass. Yes, this should be fine."

I feel it on the outside of my ass and I relax my muscles, knowing that that is the best way to get it in. You slide it in and I moan. Such rapture, I think. My nipples are sorely sensitive but the pain is gone.

You replace the vibrator inside of my cunt and flick my nipple clamps. I jump. It feels so good... I throw my head back, enjoying the feeling of the plug and the vibrator. Then, to top it off, you put a finger to my clit and start slowly applying pressure.

"Wow," you say, teasing me again. "You really look like you're enjoying this!" At this, you turn the vibrator on as strongly as it will go. I moan in pleasure. You let go of my clit and pull the vibrator out.

"Mmmnnn," I whine. This is the second time now that you have gotten me close to an orgasm and then stopped, and I could really just use a good fucking right about now.

"Oh, stop it. My pleasure, remember, slave?" You lightly slap my face, playing. "Here, you need to get this ready."

You push your cock to my lips and I open my mouth to receive you. You are soft and I play with you easily. It takes only seconds, though, until you are growing harder in my mouth. I lap at you eagerly, wanting to get you aroused so that I can feel your dick inside of my cunt. Oh, how I want you...

I can feel your hands pushing on the bed by my hips, so I know that you are now facing the opposite direction. We are almost 69ing, and I would give almost anything for you to put your tongue on me right now.

Instead, you begin playing with my lips, pulling lightly at my ring, massaging my pussy. It feels amazing. You then stop that and start stroking the plug in and out of my ass. My pussy starts clenching, looking for pleasure. I want you! I think. Why are you torturing me?!!

You replace the plug and for a second, I just continue sucking on your cock, enjoying the way it feels in my mouth. Then I feel something pushing into my pussy. I think for a moment that it is my vibrator, but then I realize what it actually is- it is the largest of my plugs, the one I have not used in some time now. I squeal. You take your cock from my mouth, and I can feel your movements on the bed, turning to check on me. I love you so much right now, and I remember why when you show your concern.

"Be careful, baby," I beg. "It's been a while."

You pull the plug from my ass and put the tip of the other there. I relax and breath deeply, and you give your cock back to me. I am glad for the distraction and furiously begin sucking you. You begin pushing it slowly into me, rubbing my clit to distract from any pain I might feel and to lend instead to my pleasure in the matter. I am doing fine, but as we are nearing the thickest part, I begin to resist. It feels amazing, but it is getting harder. You start rubbing frantically at my clit, and the plug pops in. I realize now that I have been holding my breath and let it out as I continue to suck your now-fully-erect cock. You flick my right nipple clamp, and I can still feel my pussy looking for something, some sort of satisfaction.

"You finished, Princess?" you ask me, referring to me sucking you and deep-throating you. I nod eagerly but don't let go. You begin to pull yourself from my mouth, but I suck at you even harder and you linger for a second. "Okay, enough," you declare, leaving my mouth empty. You then lean down and kiss me softly. Your hair tickles my face and then it is gone.

I feel all the weight on the bed relocate between my legs, and I am relieved that after what seems like hours, I am finally going to feel you rubbing me inside. My ass pulses around the plug and my sore nipples get excited.

You must be sitting upright, as I don't feel any weight anywhere else on the bed. You run your cock head up and down my slit, and when you hit my clit I jump. What are you still waiting for? Take me!

And before I know it, you do just that. You move your entire length into me in one easy stroke, stopping for a second at the pleasure, and I let out a sigh. My pussy is much tighter now with this huge plug in my ass, and there is no doubt that you can feel it. I think for a second that we should get one that vibrates, but it is fleeting as you start moving inside of me. Your strokes are long as I feel you push your cock deep into me, then pull it almost all the way out before thrusting into me again. I am very aware of your breathing and I feel amazing.

"Lord GT," I start, panting it out between breaths.

"Yes, my little slave?"

"I love you."

You wait a moment, not stopping in your movements, and then I feel a hand on my face. "I love you, too, Princess."

With this you reach back and remove the blindfold from my eyes. All the light is overbearing, and I blink a few times before looking up at you and smiling. You slow down for a second as you smile back.

"But that doesn't mean you are off the hook!" you assure me as you pick up the pace and the intensity. I grind my hips into yours as much as my restraints allow, and the bouncing mattress makes up for what I lack. You reach up and flick my nipple clamp, then place your fingers in my mouth for me to suck on. I do so smoothly and in rhythm with our movements. I feel your cock twitching inside of me and you throw your head back. I close my eyes- I have been waiting for this release since I was tied up so long ago.

I feel my pussy clamp down on you and you begin pumping come into me. You moan and I am much louder as we come together. I feel you filling me to the brim and I love it, love that you would give this pleasure to me, this honor of loving me.

I pull against my restraints as my orgasm continues coursing through my entire body, through my sore nipples, through my pulsing ass, through my drpping-wet snatch, through my hot blood and every single muscle in my body.

Mahala
Mahala
5 Followers
12