Punky's Diary, 01/30/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if I still didn't have much class in other things.

So we ate, pretty much in silence. We ate slowly and thoughtfully and the nifty thing was, any time I wanted to, I could just turn my head and look at one of the two gorgeous ladies I was with. It's like an added bit of beautiful scenery at this private little 'restaurant.'

What do you call that shit? Oh yah, ambience.

After lunch we lounged around a little bit then went inside and lounged around some more. Lounging on the sofa and the huge furry rug in front of the fireplace—that was different though. That turned into more than lounging.

I mean okay, this girl Lorin is totally sweet looking, but she's pretty pale, and seeing her sitting on that dark-dark brown furry carpet—it was really a turn-on, ya know? For the boss too. It wasn't me who was the first one to slip off the couch and go join the girl.

See, I'm not totally evil!

Then Lorin melted into Morgan's arms. The girl has this way of just giving in to you that's a turn-on in itself!

So I watched Morgan enjoying Lorin for the next I-don't-know-how-long. Every part of her though. It was like me that first time.

* * *

The rest of the weekend went by just like that—real slow moving things and manic sex-attacks—and lots of good food and great company. I kept thinking though, about what Lorin was doing there, and what sort of relationship she had with Morgan.

Not that it's any skin off my nose or anything because I'm not the jealous type, but...what the fuck gives with this?

Especially since they seemed so comfortable and familiar with each other!

But more things happen, all the way up to Monday morning when we all get up and have to scurry to get to work. Lotsa pee-things though; Lorin was just so into it. I'm not saying I wasn't, but it would be an instant orgasm for her every time piss happened to touch her.

So it touched her a lot.

Finally, since Lorin went off in her own car that morning, I just had to ask while Morgan and I drove to work.

"Lorin's so sexy," I said.

"Sure is. Nobody quite like her."

"Your...ex or post-ex or something?"

"Does it bother you?"

"Not really. You do seem to have a history though."

"She's...she's my step-daughter."

"You're fucking kidding me!" I said. I lost all the class I'd tried to collect in the past months.

"Nope. It bothers you then?"

"No. I think that's the sexiest, hottest thing I've ever fucking heard of!"

"Really?"

"Damn, Morgan. Your step-daughter's a total hotty, okay? I'm not just fucking with you either."

"Thanks. I think so."

"You're...not trying to pawn me off on her are you? Get me with someone my own age so you can slink off into the background?"

"No, my cute little fuck-bunny. I just wanted you to meet her because...well, she's so special to me, you know?"

"Yah, apparently. Thanks...but...."

"What?"

"Will she be coming over again?"

"Oh you were taken by her, weren't you?"

"Yah."

"She's a stewardess. She can't always make it over, but when she can, she knows the door is always open. Hey, you're not planning on running off with her and leaving an old lady all alone, are you?"

"Naw, besides, she'd tell on me I'm sure, then I'd be up the frickin creek."

"Well, if you guys ever wanted to, I'm not one to stand in the way, okay?"

"Sure, but then where else am I going to see pretty feet like hers getting pissed on by a beautiful woman?"

"Shut up damn it, I almost swerved into the other lane."

"Want me to drive?"

"No, I want you to just sit there and not talk about that."

"Sure."

I started to go on about it—because seriously, feet that pretty being pissed on?—but Morgan held a finger up and warned me. I shut up after that and then she dropped me off at the place where I was getting my Sentra fixed. I met her for lunch at the office.

TO BE CONTINUED

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
holy crap

that was the best lesbian piss story ever. oh my goodness i couldn't keep my finger off my clit. you are amazing.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

iWhore Young white man force-feminized by black gang.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Check-Up Slavery, medical play, sounding, anal, voyeurism, M/M. in Fetish
Diary of a Young Slut Ch. 01 An innocent eighteen-year-old's journey to sluthood.in Novels and Novellas
Feeling Neighborly A horny, virginal young woman and her hot neighbor.in Interracial Love
Frathouse Fuckery Pt. 01: Miranda Miranda gets a taste for the frathouse sharing policy.in Anal
More Stories