Punky's Diary, 02/10/07

Story Info
Punky and Ava (it's not my fault).
2.3k words
16k
2
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers

Punky's Diary – a Friend's Experiences, collected by Selbryth.

February 10, 2007

Punky here.

So despite my best efforts to have at least a little class and not go to bed with any of my bandmates (because you read where that's not a good idea), I find myself in Ava's jacuzzi two nights later, and of course Ava's there, and of course stuff is happening.

—Like each of us squishing our big-toe in and out of the other's cunt at the same time as we sit on opposite sides of the tub.

I guess touching each other with our feet seemed safe because it's not like having my mouth on her pussy or something—not actual sex—but we were both overheated and gasping and cumming, and well, it was pretty much having sex.

So much for trying not to do stuff, right?

And it all started because I found out the morning after the gig that I'd grabbed her guitar cable. I called her so I could meet her to return it and we wound up meeting for coffee before I headed off for work, and then we met for lunch and went driving around music stores looking at straps and strings and stuff, and then we decided there was too much to talk about, musically, so we just had to meet for dinner.

And then laughing leads to neck-rubs and then shirts come off and bras and then shorts and then foot massages happen, kissing on the neck, french kissing, nipple sucking, fondling, and then the jacuzzi.

It's like this standard pattern for me.

So here I am, watching this cute faced lady gasping and groaning and cumming over the surface of the bubbling water, and I'm loving how marvelous the inside of her twat feels sliding around my toe, and how fortunate I am, and how sexy she is, and how I never want it to end, when she opens her eyes, brushes my foot away from her with her foot, and then stands up. She's all dripping and steamy as she climbs out of the tub, and then she's reaching for me and I take her hand and get shivering out of the tub with her. She throws a big towel over my shoulders and then takes my hand, and now we're strolling back into her house.

I'm loving it all though.

"Spend the night?" she asks me, and there's no way I can refuse.

Plus, it was already eleven o'clock, so we were just about halfway there anyhow.

So we went in still shivering, she built up the fire in the fireplace, and then the towels came off and we melted into a sweet, slow-moving tangle of arms and legs in front of the blazing fire. I'd already explored just about every part of her before we'd gone into the jacuzzi, but now, with her body all tender and delicate and fresh from the long soak, I just couldn't get enough of her. Any part of her!

We wound up in sixty-nine and I really started to space out on how much I loved eating a fully-haired pussy! Her muff was cute and pretty-looking and really sexy (in ways I never thought mine could ever be, so I shaved it), and the more I ran my tongue through that perfectly shaped muff, the more I wanted.

Ava on the other hand seemed to really be enjoying my shaved snatch—at least by the anxious way she kept tonguing me!—and pretty soon we'd both reached that point where the orgasms were simultaneous and going off all on their own. It was almost as if I was licking my own pussy because I'd lick and orgasm at the same time. It's like our tongues were in complete synchronization.

Then we're kissing each other's thighs and the cums just kept on cummin'! Then the knees, and the shins. She kept smearing her face against my legs, and I was doing the same and then we were licking and kissing each other's ankles, and I knew all I wanted to do was suck that damned toe of hers—the one she'd stuck into me in the jacuzzi.

Just as I'm scooting down and getting my tongue out to run it down the top of her left foot though, her right foot pulls back, and the next thing I know, she's got it up between my legs. I try to clamp my thighs tight but it's too late. The next moment she wriggles her toe up into my cunt and I cum so hard I squirt.

That only makes her laugh, but then she gulps my toe into her mouth and I'm frozen solid in pleasure.

So there I am, laying there squirming and jerking as she totally does it to me!

When my brains come back into my skull, I'm on my back and Ava's on top of me just about to thrust her crotch into my cunt. I hold my breath and then she's slamming, pressing, rubbing. In no time at all her bush is drenched in my pussy goo and everything's all wet and slick and slippery. My legs spread and come up around her and my body curls and she gets more on top and is really fucking me like crazy. I mean she's really making my whole body bounce with the force of her thrusts. My poor clit, sticking out naked from between my bald lips, is getting squished and rubbed and tickled by strands of beautiful black pussy hair and my cums are blending into one another and my pussy is squirting over and over again.

Everything's wet and dripping but Ava just keeps on pounding me, and I look up and see her cute face and shoulders and arms and flat boobs in the flickering light of the fire and it's such a beautiful, exciting-but-peaceful moment that my eyes actually start getting teary!

God it wasn't my fault though.

She hears me sniffle and then she's licking the tears from my cheek while her bottom keeps going crazy on me. She's whispering little things like "...first time I saw you, I thought you were sooo cute...so sexy...." and I can't even say anything because all that comes out is "oh-oh-oh-ohhh!"

Typical me, but what the fuck.

Then she stops and I open my eyes to look.

"You...you like penetration—with something other than my fingers and toes I mean?" she breathes. "I mean, I have a whole bunch of different dildos 'n stuff. I could strap one on and—"

But I shake my head. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I just wanted to feel her crotch-bone bumping me and her beautiful slick pubic hair scraping my clit; that's all. Nothing artificial. So she goes back to ramming me and makes me come I don't know how many times. Just over and over again until that quivering tension fades away. She finally realizes I'm not cumming anymore and stops and lays on me panting. I hold her and hug her and then realize that there's no way she came as many times as I did. I get this huge, thick, urgent knot in my tummy and I roll her off me, get on top of her and just grin at her.

"I just soooo need to fuck you," I whisper and she just smiles back at me.

As far as weird, kinky shit going on, well it happens to me a lot, but this time, with Ava, even though we'd both had some pretty weird, kinky shit happen at the club, this was different. It was aggressive and all that, but it was just two women touching and exploring and tasting and humping each other's brains out; nothing really strange (though some people would consider foot-things kinky) but all of it really satisfying to do and have done to you.

It was the most normal love making I'd experienced for a long time, and one of the most memorable and beautiful.

Next morning I got up and went to the bathroom, but suddenly Ava was right there, kneeling at my knees as I sat there.

"...wanna do me a favor?" she whispered, and then she kissed my knee. I nodded, and twenty seconds later she was kneeling in her bathtub and I was standing over her peeing my morning pee all over her. It was such a turn-on—especially when she gasped and started rubbing my stuff all over herself—that when I was empty, I exchanged places with her and took a nice, hot morning shower myself! I even got the soap and started to lather up, and then she joined me and we wound up slick with piss and soap, rubbing together and doing stuff we hadn't even gotten into the night before.

Like fingering each other's bung-holes for instance.

When we were done the soap lather was sticky and almost dried on both of us so we ran the shower water nice and hot and rubbed and rinsed each other off. Something about peeing and cumming combined really took the hornies away fast, and as we showered off and then stepped out of the tub to dry there was no urge to keep things going.

It was one of the first times in a long time that love-making didn't just make me hornier. We had some breakfast and then I was off to work. I was really glad it was a Friday because I really wanted to spend the weekend with Ava.

The only problem was, Morgan, my supervisor also wanted to see me that weekend, and well, I was really torn!

I guess as far as having class goes, I was still a long way from having any—at all.

So I'm standing there talking to Morgan and all I can think about is wanting to get down on my knees and stick my face up under her skirt and taste her right then and there, and then I flash on my band-buddy and her lush muffin and her pretty shoulder-blades and ass, and then Morgan's ass and how much I love running my tongue between her cheeks, and then all of a sudden there's silence.

Morgan and me are in her office and now Morgan's looking over my shoulder at the door, and then back at me.

"I believe you have a guest?" she says and I don't know why, but I cringe. I mean I never have guests at work. I turn slowly and it's Ava! I nearly faint, okay? Not my fault though! And here I am, all classy and corporate looking and Ava's all rock-grrrl lookin' with sleeveless tee and beat up, shredded jeans, and I remember that just hours before I'd been writhing around naked with her in her tub, all smeared with pee-lather!

So I wave at her.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey back at you!" she says, and I know I'm probably going to be clawed to death between the two of them. I'm stammerin' trying to think what to say when I hear Morgan clear her throat behind me.

"If you don't mind me saying," she said, and I of course wanted to die, "I really and truly loved Sickslit's show last week, Ava...."

I opened my eyes. I'd closed them so I wouldn't see the ax falling. Ava was grinning ear to ear and coming up and reaching over me to shake Morgan's hand. I stepped aside thinking that I'd get bopped anyhow. Morgan and Ava exchanged kisses to the cheek.

"I also...loved your new guitarist," Morgan said, and she nudged Ava with her shoulder.

"Yah, she's hot," Ava said. "At least our drummer seems to think so...."

"Monique's so cute," Morgan said. "She has the longest running relationship of most people I know, and she still kids around...."

I'm standing there like a fucking dolt, trying to digest the fact that not only do these two know each other, but that Morgan had somehow been there at the club, and now they're both just chatting.

—About me!

"So!" Morgan finally says, and I snap out of it and turn to look at them. "I was just saying to Ava here, that I sure wouldn't mind having a couple of rock 'n rollers over the house this weekend...."

"Who?" I say. "Her and Monique and Susan and—"

"No silly," Ava says. "Me...and you." Then they both laugh, and Ava kisses Morgan's cheek and she comes to me and kisses me right on the mouth, and then heads out the door, waving back at us both. I'm standing there stunned and finally Morgan comes up and puts an arm over my shoulder.

"As you know," she whispers, "my neighbors are a pretty quiet bunch. They're far enough away, but I was thinking maybe we could forget the loud rock music and just...indulge in some of the other things I saw you doing on stage that night. The uh...sweatier, wetter, more sensuous things. Call it a rehearsal without music maybe?"

I turn to her and she's all smiles, so I kiss her.

* * *

That night when we drove out to her estate I was all nerves. It felt like I was going onstage, but it was funny; the moment Ava arrived and Morgan hugged the both of us at the same time, things really relaxed.

—But only until the clothes came off and hands and lips and tongues started exploring; then things were anything but relaxed!

I mean c'mon! Me and Ava standing there, straddling Morgan, all of us bare, and Ava and me peeing everything we had all over my boss?

—And then the both of us licking everything off every inch of Morgan's squirming body over the next couple of hours?

—Or Sunday when Morgan has two naked rock-grrrls kneel over her feet, pee on them and then squish down her toes and go up and down?

Fuck the Club man, this shit was serious-intense.

TO BE CUNTINUED

Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Thought She Was Straight Scary movies lead coworkers into each other's arms.in Lesbian Sex
Blackout Three people trapped in an elevator during the blackout.in Lesbian Sex
Anal and Enema Mara gets a urine enema while being pounded in the ass.in Fetish
Hitch Bitch A woman becomes obsessed with her dark & vulgar side.in Lesbian Sex
Kitten Exposed Ch. 01 Tabitha turns to porn to pay the bills.in BDSM
More Stories