Punky's Diary, 2/16/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I remember I was turning and twisting and slipping out of their grip and I grabbed Monique's hips and got my head between her legs and then a daisy-chain formed and that's all that was going on for a long while. I remember that I finally got to eat Allis's cunt though—that was great; just laying across her legs, tongue out, going for it. But there were so many other pretty pussies sliding and squirming all over the place that when Shay took over for me, I went off to find more.

Syndi.

I found her making out with Susan and she'd left her legs wide open. I just wormed my way in there and it was all over. Poor thing just jerked and thrashed but I held on and got my fill of her. Then Shay left herself unprotected as she kneeled over Allis, and she got an unexpected tongue right where it counts!

God I was so evil.

With Monique, I just sorta snagged her ankle and tripped her and then we were wrestling around, and then Susan jumped on top of her, and then Syndi helped me keep her legs open and I just went to town on her. She squirted pretty good too and that was just a bonus.

Finally, when the lights in the walls started throbbing—signaling that our playtime was almost up—we all stood over little Allis and totally and completely relieved ourselves all over her. The girl just went crazy, and she was still shivering and gasping and masturbating with our pee when we finally had to grab her and haul her out. Just as we were leaving we could hear another big group of revelers 'dropping' in behind us, but they were still a ways off. The suction/spray cleaning stuff started going off to sanitize the room, and then we were strolling down a hallway exit to the showers.

All in all, it was incredible! Syndi was first to get bathed and dried and dressed, but Monique and Susan got 'delayed' in the showers and we left them to do whatever. Shay got ready real fast and I thought she was going to wait for Allis (poor thing was still all fluttery and shivering after her experience) but she and Syndi left together and there I was, watching this cute little pixie-thing coming out of the shower shivering, drying, and then putting her clothes on.

All I'm thinking is She is soooo sweet!, and when she was finally ready she came up and said she'd drive me home now. But as we walked out to her car all I could think about was what a little wildcat she'd been in the 'intestinal chamber' or whatever-fuck it's called, and when we finally arrived at my place I just had to invite her in.

First thing after the initial ceremonial kisses, and the undressing and blah-blah, I invited her into my bathtub, and then wet her completely down—with you know what.

She was totally amazed and shocked and completely pleased, and then we made love in the tub and on the bathmat in front of the tub, and then out on the bed and on my couch, in the kitchen with some mayonnaise and margarine, then out on my back stoop when it got dark. Just everyplace imaginable, and she's such a hot little lady there was just no wearing her out! I finally got her calmed down a little around midnight, but that was only after nearly two hours of fucking her brains out with my strap-on dildo! After that we cuddle and it's off to dreamtime, but first thing next morning as I get up to pee, she's right there climbing into the tub with this adorably hopeful face on her.

So...things started up all over again. I actually never really used my actual toilet the rest of that day (except for one thing after we had burritos for lunch), and I sure didn't miss it—especially with the cute looks I got from that teeny pixie woman! It was really one of those 'naked weekends' where stuff just kept happening and happening and we'd rest and then things would happen and we'd be watching television and she'd have her feet in my lap and things would happen and just on and on.

Or she'd go crazy on me. Allis really had a nipple fetish for sure. Nipples and underarms, and my ass, and that tongue of hers was just there all the time; poking and prodding and slithering all over the place. I indulged in my own leg and foot-things with her—which she really dug—but then I'd have to go potty and the whole wet-thing would start up all over again each time! It got to the point where I was as into it as she was!

When it was Monday morning I didn't want her to go and didn't want things to end. We actually went straight into sixty-nine the moment we were awake—like an old habit that didn't want to die—and as we were eating each other out like that, we did our 'morning business' right straight into each other's mouths. Then we just went right on sixty-nining until things calmed down. I thought about her all day that day. She couldn't come over that night so I pretty much spent that night masturbating over her.

Such a sweetie.

At least when I mentioned her name to Morgan, Morgan had never heard of her, so that was a little personal victory.

TO BE CUMTINUED

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tannah the Warlord Pt. 01 Tannah meets her husband's new concubine.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Down With the Panties Transwoman and gay men gangbang two sluts at a rock concert.in Group Sex
Remembrance Torrid lesbian memories of the past.in Lesbian Sex
Nude Modelling for a Friend Nude modelling devolves into orgy.in Group Sex
Lightning Doesn't Strike Twice? Pt. 01 A husband stumbles upon his wife and another woman.in Group Sex
More Stories