Punky's Diary, 2/24/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pretty chilly that morning.

But then, because it was part of her, and the part I'd been thinking so much about (though not quite the same shape as I'd imagined), I got up, grabbed the dishtowel, threw it on the floor at her feet for padding and knelt right there.

A moment later I had that whole limp little member between my pursed lips and I was enjoying the shit out of sucking it back and forth and licking it. I looked up at one point and saw that Charlie's tears had completely shut off and she was looking down at me with a look of complete awe and wonder on her face. Her mouth was hanging open and she looked so cute, I just closed my eyes and went back to sucking her clit.

I mean, her cock.

Well, on her it really was a clit.

Then obviously, it got harder and a thicker. It really felt nice sliding between my lips I have to say. Like a small dildo or something. Yah, that's what it was like; sucking on a beautiful girl's medium-sized strap-on dildo.

Except it was real and she was connected to it and pretty soon Charlie was moaning softly as she stood there in the silence of my kitchen. I finally stopped and sat back on my bare heels and looked up at her, then down at her thing again.

Fully erect and thick, it was still only three inches long and about an inch thick.

Tiny.

—And gorgeous. I started to go back to it, but she reached her hands down and stopped me and I looked up.

"You...you don't mind?" she whispered, still looking like she was seeing the Mona Lisa for the first time. I shook my head, and all at once she came down on her knees with me. I went to hug her, but though she hugged me back, she sat back again almost instantly, searching my eyes and my expression.

"Are you sure?" she said. I nodded. "I mean...it's a...it's my.... It means that I'm a guy, you know?"

"Liar!" I laughed, and when I hugged her this time she hugged me back.

Hard!

* * *

For the sake of my knees we went back out to the living room and got on the couch, and then things continued.

They continued for almost two hours and it was surprising to me that Charlie hadn't gushed. I mean my experience with penises is obviously lacking, but like some great lesbian chick once said, I wasn't born a lesbian or something close to that. In other words, I've had intercourse with guys before in my wilder days. I've been drilled in my pussy and my ass-hole and have sucked a few dicks in my life (before I got a little bit of class), but as I knelt there at the front of my couch (with my knees loving the nice, thick fuzzy carpet) head going up and down over this incredible girl's crotch, and her stiff little thing gliding moistly between my pursed lips, I kept trying to tell myself I was sucking a guy off, and just couldn't believe it.

Every time I opened my eyes and looked around, there was nothing but beautiful woman-flesh spread out sideways, filling my view. Legs, arms, hands—everything—totally female. Even the way she squirmed and gasped and moaned—all girl.

Plus her scent, now that she was heating up and getting a little glossy all over, wasn't anywhere near a guy's. And it wasn't perfume or anything covering it up. She just smelled like a woman and that was it.

Every once in awhile her hands would sweep down and gently brush my mouth away from her. I'd watch her shivering and undulating before me and to tell the truth there were a couple of times seeing her in that condition made me cum. Like a ray of molten sunshine erupting upward through my cunt from the heel I happened to be sitting on while I sucked.

Then Charlie would visibly calm down and slide her hands up over her boobs again and I'd get right back into it. I couldn't help myself, it was such a turn-on.

But at one point, a couple of hours in, Charlie did this cute little sweep of her hand down over her crotch. It made me sit back like I had been doing, but it also made her organ disappear. She'd just tucked the thing back and now there was nothing but that beautiful arrow-head bush of hers and the full hips and pretty pubis. I sat back catching my breath and she sat up and then slid off the couch onto her knees. For a moment we just looked at each other—she was still searching my face for any sign of my being put-off that she was a dude (which she really fucking wasn't in my book) and when she didn't find any (because I wasn't with a fucking dude, also in my book), she gave me this huge grin and kissed me right on the mouth.

She sat back before I could get revved up for an extended kissing session.

"Your turn now," she whispered, and I started to shake my head, but Charlie grabbed me and loaded me up onto the couch before I could say a word, then knelt where I'd been kneeling, pried my legs open and went totally, completely and amazingly down on me.

I'm squirting in like ten seconds because of how pent-up I've been. I was so into her my own hornies had gotten pushed aside but now they were showing up for the party and wouldn't be refused. I had a series of three orgasms all in a row, like blam-blam-blam and I felt more fluid splash out of me. Except this incredible woman's mouth was right there to catch it all, and as I caught my breath I could hear her throat making gulping sounds.

That's just so fucking sexy (hearing that), if you haven't tried it, do so.

So then I'm the one squirming and thrashing and she just goes on and on and on and finally starts finger-fucking me like mad. I sorta miss her lips and her tongue on me, but now the fingers take over and it's a whole other deal. Just deep vaginal massage, and to prove she's at least 'mostly' chick, the way she's fingering me is like she knows what it feels like herself and so knows exactly how to do it. No fumbling around and groping here and there inside like I'm some fucking cave that needs exploring; just in there, right there, on there and blammo.

So then it gets to be two fingers and I'm getting stretched nice and wide and everything's loosened up down there and I'm melted and all I can think of is how wonderful this lady is; how experienced and amazing.

It takes years of practice, believe me (yah right).

But then Charlie adds another dimension I guess you'd have to say, and it's such a simple one it gets overlooked a lot—especially by men: she starts to kiss the rest of me while her fingers are just plunging away like some crazy oil derrick thingie. She kisses my side, then my belly (which is sucked in from all the gasping I'm doing), then her tongue dabs into my navel and I almost scream, and then she's nibbling on my hipbones, the side of my thigh (my right leg was closest the edge of the couch and was sticking straight up at the time), and then back up my side with her lips just brushing sideways. I was shivering all over, covering my face and mouth with my hands so things wouldn't get too loud, and just jerking and twitching all over the frickin place.

Then at one point I catch my hands behind my head and suddenly a warm tongue swipes up against my armpit and I cum so hard I squirt again. Charlie figures this is the spot, which it is (of many), and so she continues to lick me there while her fingers go on pumping and pushing and shoving and curling inside my cunt.

So many orgasms. I lost track after eleven, and I was totally at her mercy.

But then her lips push down around my right nipple and another whole series of explosions happen. It's getting to the scary point already and in between the mind-blowing orgasms I'm trying desperately to understand why I'm so over the top. It's not exactly like I'd gone a year without sex or anything like that, so it was a total mystery.

Funny though, the kinky/sexy/marvelous aspect of being made-love to by a TS-girl didn't really enter the picture. I mean to me, Charlie was a chick like any other chick so that wasn't a question. It was just...I dunno, the way she was fucking me; like the only thing in the world she cared about was making me happy or something. It's an invisible 'vibe' sorta thing more than technique or anything else. She was really making love to me and that, I had to finally acknowledge, was the reason.

So I fucking exploded all over the place; pee too, I think, because it was my place and I didn't care about what mess I made. Everything just kept cumming out of me, till I felt drained and happy and warm and cuddly and contented.

I felt the fingers finally slip gently out of me and the extraction, like the insertion, gave my whole body a fluttery butterfly feeling inside and out. Then I was just laying there catching my breath and wondering if I'm still alive or not, and I look up and there's this beautiful face smiling at me.

Just seeing her like that, right then, right there, made me cum once more.

"You're just so amazing, Punky," Charlie whispered to me, and I'm thinking 'what the fuck are you talking about, girl? You're the one who's amazing—or didn't you notice melted brains—mine—all over the floor around you?'

'Course I didn't say that because I have just a little bit of class.

Then she lowered her head to my crotch and gave my bulge a kiss. I'd panicked thinking she was going to torture me with more agonizing pleasure, but she kissed my pubis and then lay her head against my tummy, smiling up at me over my still heaving chest.

What a smile. So warm and happy and satisfied. Like she'd just completed some great painting or something. But when I thought of the idea of 'satisfied' I realized she hadn't gushed or squirt or whatever she does. Not a single drop except that clear silvery stuff that oozed out between sucking-sessions before.

I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair, and then got partway up on my side facing her—though not enough to dump her head off me—and stole a secret glance down.

At her...crotch.

Nothing was visible there; just the beautiful V of her pubis and I started to think that maybe I'd had a fever or something and had only gotten back to normal because this kind lady had fucked me till I sweated everything out. I shook my head to clear it and then remembered how sweet it had been to have that lifelike dildo in my mouth.

It had been so totally real and now I wanted more. I actually glanced around for it trying to see where it had gotten too, and then I came out of it a little more and looked and found her still smiling at me.

"You are sooo chick!" I told her. "But now I wanna make you cum. Charlie's smile got a little bashful looking.

"I...I already did," she whispered, and she sat back a little, uncrossed her legs and spread her knees. I looked down at the withered 'thing' all tiny and deflated looking down where her cunt would've been, but it was shiny and wet looking and seemed glued to the bag behind it. In fact there was clearish/whitish glue all over her ankles and the sides of her feet, and splotches of it on the backs and insides of her creamy thighs.

"Girl, did you fucking-ever!" I said, and it was totally amazing to me. I mean, okay like I said, my experience with guys is pretty limited but I'd never seen any guy squirt down the backs of his own legs and feet like that. I'd sucked them off, had them gush in my cunt—even had one ream me out and then want me to suck him off—without cleaning up. That was gross to me—cleaning my own anal bacteria or germs or whatever, off his prick. I'm not opposed to sticking my tongue as far as it can go into a cute girl's butt-hole, but...this was just not hygienic!

Anyhow, I'd never seen anything like this, but then Charlie, still displaying the results for me, absently ran a finger through one of the smears of her cum, and that made me go mental or something. In a flash I was there, licking the stuff off her thighs and ankles and feet, and she let out this really cute gasp and sorta melted backward against the front of the couch while I went crazy on her. Each blotch or drop of cum I licked up and swallowed, but even after I'd completely cleaned both her legs and feet and licked her sticky soft-on (post-erection? 'deflation'?) and ball-sac clean and dry, I couldn't stop myself. I'd only actually sucked her clit (I mean, dick) and I'd been so into it I hadn't done anything to the rest of her. So now she's completely at my mercy and the tables are turned and all those other phrases and shit and I'm enjoying the crap out of making love to these incredibly long, beautiful legs of hers!

Everything—ankles, calves, shins, balls of her feet, knees, thighs, toes. She just lays there letting me have what I want, all the time squirming like she's about to cum and I'm so into enjoying her legs I forget about everything else.

Like tits, armpits, fingers, ass, shoulders. I figure I'd get to them later. But then I look and her newly bathed cock is sticking up in a total boner again! I reach down to hold it and then I'm working it up and down slowly as I go on licking her kneecaps and all.

And I'm looking directly at it past her thigh, and I'm spacing on it and how it looks and how it feels in my palm and what I nice, perfect size it is, and where can I get on like it, and I wonder how much it costs, and fuck it, I get paid really good, and I slip down and start kissing her thigh so I can get at this cute dildo and it hits me—again—that this is a real cock; an 'actual' penis.

My mouth is hanging open and I'm just about to lower on down and go for it again, but then a hand comes down and brushes the thing backward, and I look up and see Charlie's smiling face just on the other side of her luscious, heaving boobs, and lose my mind. In a second I've climbed on top of her and I'm settling nice and cozy between her thighs and I sucking her nipples and squeezing her boobs with both hands and all the while I can feel her dildo pushing up against my abdomen and I know, just know that it's a dildo and nothing more.

I guess you would've had to have been there to see this woman.

So she spreads wide for me and wraps those long gams around me and I'm humping her like I'd hump any chick—just pussy-bumping her for real—and she arches and her tits lift and I'm sucking and running my thumbs up and down her smooth armpits, and then I feel wetness touching my abdomen right where the head of her dildo is.

Then the wetness feels slippery and slick and I keep ramming and bumping and more comes out and Charlie's gasping and clawing at the carpet and I'm ramming and shoving and my crotch is all slippery and this incredible dildo thingie is laying back toward Charlie's tummy now, and so I move down against it and now our tummies are rubbing together with the dildo sandwiched in between.

Lots of mayo in that sandwich too because it was a really slippery ride.

So things start to slow down and get calm and we're both catching our breath but I'm still so revved up I can't stand it so I suddenly want to trib with her. I lean back and get my legs around hers and then reach down and catch hold of her dildo—which is still pretty firm, though sticky-slick—and the next moment I lift up and get the thing into me—in my cunt—and then press forward till it's all inside and start to pussy-grind with her.

Charlie, even though she's just cum, is instantly into it! I mean she's still gasping but she starts working herself against me and we're like two vibrating leaves moving against each other; all shaking and gasping and moaning and groaning as we rub our crotches together. Her thing is firm inside me—firm enough to bring me off a couple of times just from the feel of it—and we keep working and grinding and tribbing until my orgasms start to get out of control. Like I said before, there's just something about this chick that oozes sex and I'm not just talking the goo that I'd licked off her perfect legs.

So then things start to soften and weaken and I'm cumming but less often and finally her dildo shrinks to the point where it won't stay in any longer and it plops out. I gasp obviously because of that feeling, but then we're just two chicks laying with our legs all tangled, catching our breath and enjoying that 'moment.'

What a fucking moment though! We're all gooey and sticky and slick and the air is showing me where all the wet spots are on my skin but I can't move. I can only turn a little and grab one of those luscious legs of hers and hug myself to it. Down the other way Charlie does the same to one of my legs, and when she suddenly kisses my shin I jerk.

So now she knows my 'other' secret place!

No matter though. We lay like that and she's kissing my leg and ankle and I'm kissing hers and there's shivers all over the place—even her to tell the truth. Like before, only more calm now; like having a nice dessert after a meal.

Finally, I dunno, maybe a whole half-hour later, we start to sit up and get our legs disentangled I guess is the word, and then we're sitting up side by side against the front of the couch. I reach down and her hand is right there so I put my hand on hers and look at her and she looks back and she's so fucking beautiful it's stupid. I mean the beauty and grace and femininity and sexiness of like five girls all poured into one beautiful container. Then she looks embarrassed and glances away.

"What?" she says all shame-faced and shit. "...why you looking at me that way?"

I'm thinking 'Fuck, honey, if you don't know, then nothing I say's gonna make you understand.'

'Course, like before, I had class enough not to say it.

"You...you regret having had sex with a guy, right?" she says, and I want to just slap her! I mean, when do I fucking have sex with guys? That was like years ago and now you're saying I'm having sex with guys?'

Then I go, 'okay stupid, she's saying 'she's a guy and shit—her cock and all that, remember?'

Then I go back at myself 'What the fuck are you talking about? Have you even 'been' here the last few hours?'

Then my first self goes, 'She's a transsexual, right?' and then I realize I'm still looking at Charlie and she's now looking at me, waiting for a reply.

"Huh?" I say, because I'm still not getting it—which is about average for me, right? Then the rest of my little 'internal conversation kicks back in. "That was years ago. Haven't really done anything with a guy since."

And I'm still trying to understand the whole thing but Charlie suddenly breaks into this incredible smile and it like lights up the entire room.

Or maybe it was the morning sun hitting her a different way since it was later in the morning than before.

No, the first thing is probably more true. She was just beaming at me. I reach over and gently pet her prong. It squirms a little and lifts up slightly. Charlie sighs beside me.

"I've never made love to a girl with such a big, beautiful clit before though." I tell her. "I mean maybe in another reality or whatever-fuck you call it, this would be a cock, but here? Now? I guess it's your insides that're female; why would you think I care that much about the outsides? I mean, I've seen bare dicks before, and this (I squeezed her cock) doesn't remind me of any of those...."

And I'm going Okay yah, I'm not mental and stupid or a fucking idiot; it's a penis I have in my hand. Biological 'male-organ' uuu-wow. No hair on it though; no hair on the 'scrotum' another uuu-wow. No hair anywhere down there—sorta like me. God I wish I could strap one of these on though! Latex and silicone and all that shit just isn't the same!

And I'm spacing out on the limp thing in my hand and how it's getting less limp and starting to get thicker and a little firmer, and I finally blink and snap out of it and look up and Charlie's got this amazed expression on her beautiful face.

"What?" I ask her. "Did I just say something stupid?" She shakes her head and then reaches down and puts her hand on my hand with her 'penis' between them.