Punky's Diary, 4/13/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

Fuck.

I crawled over to her on my knees. I started to put a hand on her shoulder but thought I'd probably get bopped or something and didn't. I was back feeling like a dork again, unable to do anything but hurt people. I slumped back on my heels and watched my best friend crying her guts out.

Damn it! Damn it!

"...well if I was back in my place right now," I whispered, "...and you were here in France, I'd sure be missing you. That's a fact...." Then I got off the bed and padded out to the living room as silently as I could, closing the bedroom door behind me.

Everything was dark except for the dull glow of the city from the glass doors. I was glad they were treated with some one-way coating because at least I knew the world couldn't see the little dork-shit who was me. I slumped in an armchair facing the doors and put my feet up on the table and just stared out. I felt like such a total fuck. Just no doubt anymore. A complete dipshit slash fuck.

Now I was hugging my knees to my chest just like Charlie had been doing. I wanted to squeeze my life away for hurting her.

Fuck!

Then I hear the bedroom doorknob turn but no squeak because the place is so fucking well maintained. I don't want to look at her because I know she's standing right there.

Then I hear "Baby...? Sweetie...?" and I have to turn.

Charlie's standing there looking like some alabaster (or whatever: ivory, maybe) statue of Woman Finished Crying or something. She so beautiful it makes me forget about everything else for a second—even me being a piece of shit. It almost hurts she's so fucking gorgeous.

"...I'm here, and I'm really sorry, okay?" I whisper, and then she's coming to me and then she's kneeling at the front of the chair, reaching up and putting her arms around me. I slide down to the carpet with her and I'm hugging her and tears are wetting my shoulder and then I'm crying and everything's all fucked up and I don't care anymore because she's with me and we're hugging and crying together.

"...that's the first time I ever missed anything or anyone," she gasps in my ear. "The moment you walked out the door I missed you. I thought of every moment we've been together and missed every moment. God I'm so sorry for getting angry and prying and all that."

"You said you were just curious," I told her. My voice was stuck in my throat. I cleared it. "I'm sorry for getting bitchy about it. I thought you were—"

"—I know you did," Charlie said. "I didn't think you'd take it that way. Usually I just tell people or ask people to do something; not what they're feeling, you know?" I nodded against her shoulder and hugged her even tighter. Then she sat back and we looked at each other. "I guess...we're both pretty fucked up in our own ways, huh?"

I nodded. Fuck was that true or what!

"Maybe everybody is, not only us," I said.

Then, since things seemed okay and just her very presence had gotten me a little aroused again, I stood, held my hand out to her and took her out to the glass doors with me. I pulled her around in front of me and hugged myself to her back and for a moment we just both stared out at the city lights. But you know me: just feeling my crotch against her buns gave me a warm shiver, but I knew it wasn't the time to do anything about it.

At least I had class enough to know that much.

But then Charlie reaches up and to the left to the door control button panel and presses something, and then I see this clear shade looking thing coming down over the balcony outside; like just coming down on these guides I hadn't noticed before. We'd been out there having breakfast and stuff, but the only thing I'd been able to see was Charlie's legs peeking through the opening in her robe.

Well, that's where my eyes were anyhow.

Then the whirring of the shade motor stopped and there was a little click as (I guess) the shade was locked against the bottom of the railing. It covered the whole veranda from top to bottom, left to right, and then, giving me a little shocker, Charlie opened the glass doors and stepped through.

I was like all glancing around and shit because I'd learned little security things in the past days. Just stuff you hear. Like about the one-way glass of the doors. But I noticed there was a similar look to the clear plastic shade. It was clear, but just a tinge darker, like it was one-way too.

Which in our present state—without even robes on—would've been a total fuck-up if it wasn't. I could imagine huge, long camera lenses focusing from miles away at Charlie's cock. They wouldn't find me very interesting, but her on the other hand!

Then Charlie guides me to one of the loungey sun-chairs and I sit, and then she straddles it and I spread my legs and scoot back a little to make room as she sits gently back against me—exactly the way we'd been sitting in bed. I love it! It's like that whole fucked up shit hadn't happened. I'm still having class by not groping her up or anything, and I just hug her to me.

But then Charlie's the one who reaches down and grabs both my ankles and hauls my legs up and brings both my feet together at her crotch. I instantly feel her gorgeous boner between the balls of my feet again, and, just like before, I relax and start to work her prong up and down gently.

This is all while we're staring out at the City now! Nobody can see us and we're out here totally exposed, doing our favorite things in plain—but filtered—view. I figure maybe somebody with that night-vision shit can photograph us and create a scandal, but they'd better have really good focus to make out whether Charlie's thing is real or fake.

But then Charlie starts to gently caress the insides of my thighs and it sends a shiver up through me that buries itself deep in my pussy. Things tense up and squeeze almost into a cramp and then open. I gasp and cum right then and there, and Charlie turns her head and whispers back at me.

"...I really did miss you, Punky," she says. "At least now I know how it is..." She brushes her fingers down my calves, over my ankles and then right down the sides of both my feet to the exact place where her organ is sticking out from between the arches of my feet. I feel her touching herself and my feet at the same time and I cum again.

Then again.

It's fucking agonizing.

And when Charlie scoots back and rolls her ass against my pussy, I roll and push back and the orgasms start blending together. I sometimes forget what I'm doing with my feet, but Charlie's hands are right there, guiding them up and down against the sides of her cock. When I come back to my senses I start doing it myself and she goes back stroking my legs and making me shiver all over.

It goes on like this for almost an hour, and right as the moon comes out from behind some clouds and shines right down on us, Charlie gasps. I feel strings of warm cum dripping on my feet and I rub faster to give her everything she needs. She moans softly and gasps again and more cum oozes out. Her cock is totally slick with her own goo now and my feet are working overtime, slipping now on that wonderful, natural lube. She gasps and sighs again, and then things start to settle down. I look over her shoulder at the City spread out before us and love the fact that the both of us are pretty much fucking spread out for it. It's just the people with cameras and microphones that mess things up; neither the City or the two of us seem to have any problems showing off.

Then I get an idea, but Charlie sits forward, turns, and lays flat on her front between my legs, and the moment she starts munching me, I nearly pass out from the pleasure and forget what I was thinking. She makes me cum five times in a row, and on the sixth, I actually do pass out.

I'm just grateful the chairs out there more or less waterproof. I mean, the way I was squirting was ridiculous; poor Charlie's face and chest were totally drenched last time I peeked!

* * *

I'm having my cunt licked when I wake up the next morning. Anyone who's never experienced it, I recommend it totally, okay?

So I orgasm and then I'm awake and Charlie's almost laughing at me. I do my best pouty-face but she only laughs more. Then she gets up and runs to the bathroom and I run after her, and there's this whole hour and a half long thing with the pissing and groping and kissing and tit-mooshing and her toe-fucking me while I rub her prick with my feet at the same time.

That kind of 'normal' morning thing.

But then we're packing and heading out for the airport and everything's fast, but not really rushed, and then we're in the plane heading for the Bahamas. We have breakfast a little while after takeoff, and then 'dessert' a little while after.

—Which wasn't my fault because we were in the back trying on all the new bathing suits and bikinis and thongs and coverups and hats she'd bought for the trip! I mean c'mon, you know?

—Charlie with that sleek, sexy body of hers wearing only this skimpy little string bikini? And no hint of her gaff at all because it was a brand new design. She actually showed me how she tucks her balls up inside her before—well, that's how shit started, god damnit! She's got her foot up on the bed and she's reaching under, doing the thing and then shows me.

Voi La! she says and her balls just aren't there anymore! Then she starts tugging her soft-on backward and somehow it looks so totally sexy I'm there 'helping' her the next second.

Not my fault that I used my mouth though.

So after some pretty rabid sixty-nine—her taped up balls stayed put but her dong stuck out like steel—and then me reaming her out with my strap-on till she squirt all down the backs of her thighs—yah, the backward-pointing orgasm shit—and then her changing the dildo attachment to the double-headed one and double-fucking me till I melted, we finally got back to trying stuff on.

"I look so stupid," I tell her as I look in the mirror. I'm in this realskimpy little bikini, and I've got no shape, right? So I start to take it off and try the one-piece.

"No, I love that one," she tells me. "You have this incredible 1920's Flapper figure. And like I told you, you're totally photogenic...."

And at the mention of 'photo' that idea I'd had out on the balcony in Paris suddenly returns to me. I start to collect the ideas in my head, but Charlie tells me to turn and I do, and then she giggles.

"I told you I look stupid!" I say, looking back at her over my shoulder.

"No it's not that," she says. "It's just that your butt looks so totally darling like that, with just the thong going up between those cute cheeks of yours. Plus..." She gets off the bed and stands behind me. I hope she's going to kiss my shoulder or something sexy like that (because these suits are making me feel sexy despite myself), but instead I feel her fingers grabbing the crack-strip of my bottoms and pulling it aside.

"Hey!"

Then Charlie kneels right there behind me and the next thing I know her tongue sticks right into my ass-hole!

"Bitch!" I yell, but I get that familiar shuddery feeling anyhow. Then her tongue disappears and she stands behind me, pulling the crack-piece back between my bare cheeks.

"Yes," she whispers against my shoulder. "That suit suits you completely. Plus it's so easy to peel aside if I want!" She laughs again but it's not funny—especially because she's crossed the line by tonguing my ass and stopping so suddenly!

Anyway, when my mind finally returns fully, we're lounging around in bathrobes because another hour had flashed by while we were in the tub humping. And that of course had been the result of the tongue-poke I'd got.

Long story.

So now we're relaxing sipping tea—the real kind—and I start telling her my idea. She's listening so closely I suddenly think I'm back at Morgan's advertising agency doing a pitch for a new marketing campaign or something.

She listens to the whole thing—which isn't much—and then sits back thinking about it. She thinks and she has her legs crossed and on the table and her top foot is waggling, so that means she's really thinking shit over.

Then she asks, "So by giving them this...this 'proof,' they...god I think it'll work. And I know the perfect people too...." She gets up and goes for her cell phone, makes a call, talks (I think) Argentinean to someone, talks a little more, takes a seat and talks some more, then hangs up, makes another call which is in French this time, and this one goes on for almost ten minutes. Then she makes a third call and it's all in English.

"Hi, yes it's me," she says. "Long time, right. Anyway, I've been given this really interesting...uh...marketing concept by a very dear friend." Charlie looks back at me and winks. "Yes. Mull it over after I outline it and see if it would have the results we're going for, okay?"

And then Charlie tells the person everything I told her. I hear laughter coming from the other end because it's so loud, and then Charlie's laughing right along. She ends the call and puts the phone down.

"You aughta be in pictures," she tells me and she swoops down and kisses me on the nose.

A couple of hours after that we're dressed and strapped into the seats as the plane descends to the airport on Grand Bahamas Island.

* * *

After landing we took a boat to one of the smaller islands where we had reservations. I'd never been to the place before—or any tropical place (or actually even on vacation before!)—and so everything was just magical. We checked in to a little cozy roundish thingie and Charlie instantly wanted to get some sun.

—In our new swimsuits of course.

I kinda balked at it saying I could just go in my shorts and tee-shirt and she could go and I'd be there, but she grabbed my shorts and tee shirts—and the jeans I'd just stripped out of—and threw them all out the window onto the sand.

"Bitch!"

"You first, Punky!" she laughed, and so I shrugged and got naked and pulled my skimpy stringy thingie on. I felt so naked it was pitiful! I mean I don't mind being naked in front of Charlie, or a crowd of strangers in a club, but this was going to be in broad daylight!

Anyhow, Charlie got ready and we both went out together, holding hands actually, and that part was neat I thought. We strolled up the beach a bit, then went to get some iced tea at a little shack, then strolled on some more. There were lots of other sunbathers and a couple of totally naked people, but nobody really noticed us as we waltzed on by.

It was...kinda romantic actually.

"So...I thought we were going to a 'house' here someplace?" I asked after a little while. The warm sand beneath my bare feet felt wonderful; I felt tension and everything else just melting away.

—Well, not everything: I got pussy-shivers every time I thought about the tall beauty walking beside me. I looked down at my hand holding hers and sighed. Shit like this just never ever happened to me before! I looked up and Charlie was smiling right down at me.

"You look so beautiful," she whispered to me and the sun made my face feel hot all of a sudden. The back of my neck too. I smiled back, and then Charlie stopped. She let go my hand and then, just like that, she took off her top and then skinned down her bottoms!

I just sooooo wanted to fuck her right then and there. Her thing was soft, but I knew a lot of ways to fix that problem. I was just deciding if I should chance it and just go to my knees and blow her, when she lifted my chin with her fingers.

"You too, now," she said, and I gulped. I mean fuck, you know? It's fine that I didn't know anybody here and I wasn't famous so nobody knew me, but...shit. I'm glancing around trying to decide, and then I all of a sudden just want to, you know? I want to be as nude as Charlie is, and then with a lift, a push and a squirm, I got everything off. It was amazing how little fabric was used in making my suit. I held it up and looked at it, and then Charlie took my other hand, turns and we start strolling along again.

And I'm thinking, 'okay, great, someone's gonna snap a picture of her with her thing all bare and stuff and then....'

That's when I hear that click-whirrr-click-whirrr of a camera going off nearby. I turn and Charlie instantly whispers, under her breath, that I shouldn't look. I hadn't looked all the way around so it was cool, but I wanted to go bodyslam the guy or something! We kept walking along through the sand, cool as cucumbers or whatever-fuck other kind of vegetables you keep in your vegetable bin, and the camera kept clicking away and Charlie kept on being unconcerned.

Then we stopped and she turned to me and leaned toward me and the next moment we were kissing like crazy. I mean real in-the-bedroom stuff with tongues and lips mooshing, and hands going all over hips and thighs and stuff. I was going to cup my hands on her tits and feel them up proper but Charlie told me not to—right into my kissing mouth!

Okay that was weird.

After that we turned back around and started strolling back the way we came, and this time I could see the camera-guy hidden in the bushes. Well, it was a chick more like. Short hair, kinda plain and a little older, and...yah, she was a chick.

And she kept snapping away and clicking and following us as we went by, and then I heard a whispered voice (from the bushes) go "Fuck, fuck. Charlie? Can you guys hold up a second?"

I'm looking at Charlie and she's smiling this calm, warm smile at me and then looks over at the camera-woman, then back at me.

"No problem, Estelle," she says without taking her eyes off me. "Sun feels nice anyhow...."

Then there's more cursing in the bushes (some pretty rank shit too), and then a couple of clicks and clacks and Estelle calls out again.

"Okay," she says. "Fucking Canon Mutherfucker got jammed. It's okay now; go ahead!"

So Charlie and me, we start walking along again while pictures are being taken of our bare everythings.

When we're in sight of the hotel we stop again and put our things on and then keep on going, and I see Estelle out of the corner of my eye moving behind the snack shack and little knick-knack places and the grass-covered soda machine (yah like that looks tropical), and then finally hiding in the bushes near the stairs that go up to the main lobby. I hear the pictures just going off all over the place, but they stop when we finally get inside.

"So...that's part of it, right?" I ask Charlie and she nods and she's smiling at people we pass by, and then I get into the swing of things and smile at the people on my side, and the looks are...they're kinda 'glad' looks I guess. I mean if I saw this tall fashion model strolling along wearing next to nothing, I guess I'd be glad too in a way.

A couple of the older tourists who were obviously from the States gave us these looks like How dare they come in here holding hands! and that kinda shit, but when I saw them I'd look them right in the eyes and grin this really Fuck You, you Shit! kind of grin.

I think you know what I'm talking about.

So then we follow the little hallway and go right, then left down another hallway to the path going to our little cabana thingie. We go in and Charlie slumps on the bed and smiles up at me.

"Well, we did it," she says. "At least part of it. The light was perfect I think, but we'll just have to wait for Estelle. Anyhow, in the meantime...." Then she wiggles out of her bottoms and strips her top off and reaches her arms out to me. I'm naked in a flash and in her arms in the another flash, and we don't even waste time kissing and hugging and stuff.

We go directly into sixty-nine.

And we stay that way for over an hour probably because Charlie keeps pushing my mouth off her clit/dick each time she gets close to cumming. In the meantime, she's fucking my pussy like crazy with her tongue and fingers and I'm at the point where I can't really suck anything anymore and I lay back and spread, and Charlie just takes total advantage of me. She licks me till I'm squirting like a water balloon exploding, and she's smearing and rubbing her face in it and coming back for more. I raise my head to look down at her and all I see is the top of her nodding head and the bottoms of her pretty feet as they stick in the air and sway behind her.

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers