Punky's Diary, 4/13/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers

Then the orgasms just flood upward and up and up and I have to grab a pillow and jam it over my face so my screams and moans don't carry too far, and then it starts to happen. I can't help it. Just something about all that sun and fresh air and walking around nude with this incredible woman and being in a far off place and all, and my orgasms are totally off the chain. Pee even starts to squirt out of me, but, just like always, Charlie just clamps her lips wide open around where I'm pissing and takes it all in. I hear her swallowing, making yummy-hums from how much she loves it, then feel her tongue toying with my clit again at the same time.

More orgasms, more pee, more pussy-squirts. I'm totally emptying myself and Charlie's taking it all in like she always does.

Then there's a knock on the door and I'm going "Fucking-shit-fricks!' but to my surprise Charlie just says, "Come in!" and I look and Estelle's right there with her camera aimed and she's snapping pictures like crazy, and Charlie's tongue also starts going crazy, and then, you guessed it, I go crazy.

I've never been filmed before while having sex and it's weird, let me tell you. Well, there was that video in the club, but that wasn't taped or anything.

At least I hope it wasn't!

But Charlie's tongue kept my mind off those kinds of things. In like half a minute I'd forgotten all about the camera and Estelle and the Bahamas and the cabana and the cute bikinis and all that shit and it was just me—this huge, gaping hole—with a warm thing slithering in and out of me.

And as I'm cumming I'm feeling the bed move because Charlie's turning this way and that and she continues to bring me off. She never does that, but when I raise my head to look, I see it's because she's giving Estelle the best possible angles—on her erection!

Even though I know it's part of the plan, the whole thing suddenly seems so fucking sexy it only makes my orgasms that much stronger and then I'm gasping and twisting and making all these gross grunting noises and yanking at my nipples with both hands and going totally ape-shit.

I mean, totally no class.

Then Charlie suddenly stops. I look up again, needing so much more my eyes feel like they're gonna suck back into my head, but Charlie has this calm look in her face. I'm thinking 'well, if we were going to fake it, you should'a told me or something damnit!'

"Punky?" she says to me. I look around and see Estelle changing film then look back at Charlie. "Why don't you go put one of your special toys on. Then come back, okay?"

I nod. I want anything and everything she wants. That's all. I just want it to continue and it doesn't matter how. I roll off the bed, rummage around in the suitcases and take my strap-on dildo out. It still has the double-prong attachment on it so I snap that out and snap the regular one in its place, then get on the bed again.

"Okay, you two do...sixty-nine again, I guess," Estelle says and my insides are going Yaaaay! Then Charlie and I get into position with me on top, and we start sucking whatever the other has while Estelle is focusing and aiming and crouching and squatting to get the best angles.

I guess if you're a camera-person your knees really get a workout.

So anyhow, we're doing it and the camera's snapping, and I'm more or less 'safe' now because Charlie's only sucking my dildo and not getting near my actual stuff. I'm sucking her directly so I'm figuring I'll get even for that 'not-telling-me' shit earlier, and I'm going really good on her prick and she's writhing and Estelle's clicking, and then just as I think I'm on the home-stretch and will be having a nice creamy late afternoon 'cock-tail,' Charlie pulls back from me and I look and she signals, and then we switch so she's on top.

Same thing though. I have her dick sliding between my lips and she's going down fast and frantic on my dildo and the camera's going off and I'm looking forward to my peaches 'n cream.

But things stop again too soon! Me? I just wanna fuck, but Charlie's like this conductor in a symphony or something, and now she's laying back and inviting me to suck her dong. Just me on my front between her legs, head going up and down.

—Except now Estelle is bringing out these...stands with strings attached, and Charlie tells me to hold on a second—which is hard because she's so totally hard—but I do. I have the head of her thing right between my lips, halfway out so the ridge of it is showing just outside my top lip. Estelle now adjusts the stand on the other side of the bed and runs the strings across the bed and then steps back and snaps a few pictures.

And then Charlie and me switch places again and Estelle adjusts the strings so they're in the same place near my dildo that they had been with Charlie's prong.

More snaps, clicks, pops. I'm so wet I can feel it drooling out of me down my crack, but I wait motionless and then—finally—Estelle says she's done.

Yay!

Charlie gets up and I get up and then we're helping Estelle stow all her gear and close the cases and stuff, and Charlie asks her if she'd like to go to dinner, but Estelle says she has to 'get right on it.'

I'm looking at Charlie who doesn't seem to know, or care, that her standing there barefoot and totally nude is driving me crazy already. She's standing sidewise to me right then and I can see the cute, girlish curve of her butt on one side and the cute, (actually) girlish shape of her half-hard dong pointing out the other side.

Then of course the legs, which are all girl, and the waist and up to the chest and her pouting tits and her creamy shoulders and beautiful arms and hands.

You get the picture.

And Estelle did too.

But then Estelle grabs her stuff and goes out the door and Charlie locks it behind her, turns to me and gives me that happy/evil grin of hers.

"Take that thing off, woman," she hisses playfully at me. "Where you're going you're not gonna need it."

So I do, and I don't, and half an hour later I'm just opening my eyes and looking at the ceiling. I'm so melted I figure I'll never move again, but then Charlie's smiling face leans into view above me.

"You're just like honey to me," she whispers, and I can see 'honey' still smeared and slathered all over her nose and lips and cheeks. She ate me furiously for that half hour and it really showed.

I reach up and haul her down to me and kiss her to pieces and as we're thrashing around (as always happens), I feel her cock bounce off my thigh and realize how stiff it is. I can't think of anything else to do at that point, and since I'm so wasted I can't really move that well so I simply scoot under her, spread my legs, reach down and guide her stiffness into my total liquidness. She pushes in and stars explode in my mind, and then Charlie is fucking me deeply, passionately; with each stroke bringing me off just like her tongue had been doing for the past 30 minutes.

She cums in my pussy about two minutes later, but the orgasm just keeps going on and on and on! Like she's unloading a week's worth of horniness into me, and my body is just drinking it in and sucking out more. My cunt is quivering like that, like it was a throat swallowing, and Charlie rams one final time and it's like my cunt muscles are jerking her off inside. She gasps and moans against my shoulder and I cling to her tight, wrapping arms and legs around her and squeezing her like crazy. We stay like that for another ten minutes almost, and then she finally starts to get up.

But I don't want her to go!

I hold her to me like I'm clinging on for dear life, and she finally lifts her head and looks down at me.

"...but...I gotta go sweetie," she whispers.

"Well," I tell her, "...I don't mind if you go just how you are...." Charlie's eyes light up. There's a smirky smile on her face like she's not really believing what I'm saying, but I nod at her and close my eyes so we don't have to do anymore of this weird 'eye contact' shit, and about five seconds later there's this hot, overflowing feeling deep inside me. I feel it spurting out my cunt all around the semi-hard thing that's still plugging it, and as my impromptu douche goes on, the feeling of it, the sense and idea and truth of what's really going on suddenly gets to me and I have an orgasm that I didn't even know was cumming.

"...god...Punky...oh my god...." I hear Charlie say and then another orgasm goes through me and I halfway pass out.

* * *

When Charlie and me walk into the dinning room an hour later, we're dressed and made-up to the nines; heels and everything. Nobody would ever guess that such a short while before I'd 'wet the bed' after unbelievable sex with the lady strolling beside me. I mean okay, she has class no matter what, and I now had a kind of 'borrowed class' for the moment, but it was one of those times, walking past all these gawking restaurant patrons, all slick and richly dressed and shit, that I really loved the idea that I had no class whatsoever! It was kind of a breakthrough for me in a way. I mean if these people only knew!

Then we sat and the waiter was there and we ordered and all that, but the whole time I'm gazing over the table at Charlie, just loving her to tiny little bits, you know? I mean even as we sipped the wine I was thinking about the 'other vintage' I'd guzzled so many times—the Charlie Right Now Vintage. I had her in me, but now I'd had her in me in almost a more personal, private, intimate way.

I dunno, maybe I'm just stupid, but it's like someone cumming on someone else; they can enjoy it and it's all gooey and fun and smells great and it's sexy and everything and all wonderful, but when they pee on you it's like this whole other thing; this thing that's even more personal than mere jiz. Like semen is acceptable but urine isn't or something. So when they give you their urine it's less acceptable but way more private. Like the side they don't show to anyone.

And then to drink it? To drink each other's?

And now Charlie had peed in me—not in my mouth, but in my cunt—and it was like the most incredible feeling, the most intimate I'd ever felt with anyone—ever; chick or dude.

As we started the salad and were just listening to the music (live band—yay! Support Live Music okay?) and I'm sitting there looking at her—probably all doe-eyed and shit—gazing, wondering, thinking, and my mind starts to fill with all these ideas. I'm wishing I had a penis right then. I wish I could put myself inside Charlie and go in her like she'd gone in me. I'm wishing there were a way to do it. I mean what...a funnel?

God, that's stupid.

But that would be one way.

A douche-bag maybe.

Shit, I just don't know.

But we go on enjoying the evening, finish up like an hour later, and then take our shoes off and go for a stroll down by the ocean.

The surf isn't high or dangerous looking or anything and it's making that, well, surf sound and it's really peaceful and restful and yes, romantic. The moon's halfway out but behind some clouds and the whole feeling of the moment is romance and love and warmth and everything else I never thought I'd ever get to experience.

Then we're holding hands (we're holding our shoes in the others) and the sand's still warm and it's really wonderful feeling and the breeze is blowing our dresses and hair and we probably look like those high-fashion models with their hair going whoooosh behind them (except for me of course, unless you ask Charlie) and I turn to her and she's looking at me, and we kiss.

But it's one of those kisses, ya know? Like 'Fuck I love you so much my throat is all tight and I wanna cry' kinds of kisses. And I'm clinging to her and she's grabbing onto me and the kiss goes on and on and I'm all fucked up and melted inside for her.

When the kiss ends, I'm all misty-eyed and shit and Charlie's got tears running down her cheeks and our makeup's melting and bleeding down and the lipstick's all smeared and we're looking into each other's eyes so deep it's like I'm falling into hers and Charlie suddenly swoops down to her knees, gets up under my dress, yanks my panties down to my ankles and muff-dives me right then and there!

So yah I came. Not my fault but it sure was wonderful. My mind's a total blank and I'm staring at the stars and Charlie's tongue is sawing between my fully swollen pussy-lips and my clit's ringing like a hard silver bell or something, and I gasp and cum this huge cum and I squirt all down my thighs.

I'm just glad I'm not in pantyhose or anything. I'm also glad I'm barefoot and that there's just sand between my feet. I cum again and squirt even more, and then Charlie's tongue reaches back and back until it's under me and when I squirt again I can hear—even above the sound of the waves—that's she's licking and slurping and swallowing.

Then, just like that, she pulls back, smooths my dress down all nice, and stands. She's grinning and I'm going, 'Grrrrr! I'm gonna get you bitch. Just wait and see!'

"C'mon," she says as calm as pie, "Let's...go back to the room...."

And I'm going No fucking way, you're gonna short-change me on this 'Nature Girl Out in the Open' shit! so I'm shaking my head as I grab her wrist and pull her along behind me, and she's laughing and I'm going Yah, laugh now, Rich, High Fashion Model Girl! Wait'll I get you in that little cove thingie!

So we're going along and finally find the hidden little cove I'd seen from the hotel, and it's all dark except for moon and starlight, and nobody's there and I take Charlie behind a cliff and a wall and then another even darker little cutout in the rock, strip her dress and undies completely off, push her back against the rock (after carefully stripping my dress off and putting it between her and the raw rock so she doesn't get scratched) and then go to my knees right in front of her and take her hard prong right in my mouth and start going back and forth on it. I'm like a wild-girl—Nature Whore—right now because she'd given me the kind of orgasms that only make you hotter, and now it's payback time, baby!

Pretty soon Charlie's pelvis is undulating and her thing's so totally hard you can't even bend it up or down much, and the head part's so swollen it's like a beautiful flesh-colored marshmallow or something. I'm going back and forth like mad, getting more excited by the movement and from the sound of wind and surf echoing up through the rocks and then I think of another time Charlie and me were fucking ferociously and stop, dig around in my purse for my lip balm, thumb the cap off and then just load my fingers up with the stuff. I mean the lip balm thingie is totally destroyed because I'm getting blobs and melting chunks of it off the tip, and then I use my shoulders to nudge Charlie's legs wider apart and reach up with my greasy fingers.

When I penetrate her she makes this cute, sexy (and really satisfying, for me) yelping gasp, and then I have my lips around her big swollen cock-tip while I'm finger-fucking her creamy ass-hole.

About thirty seconds after that, Charlie squirts right straight into my mouth, and I look up (because I'd stopped sucking so feverishly on her and was just waiting to play 'catch') and she's all covering her mouth and her face with her hands and gasping and moaning and spewing all this yummy goo on my tongue. The waves are crashing louder so what's she's saying and screaming is all masked and muffled, but I can kinda guess, ya know?

So then it's over and I go back to sucking back and forth on her so nothing's wasted and she's all wobbly-kneed and panting, and I finally stand up and hug her and I'm thinking 'Yah, got you good, huh?'

After that we sorta just kneel there in the sand, and it's cold sand because it had been in the shadows all day, and the wind's getting a little nippy and my 'nippies' are getting hard and I'm getting goose-flesh, and so when Charlie finally comes back to normal and suggests we go back to the cabana, I don't argue this time.

When we get back inside and I'm running the shower all steamy and hot, the wind is really kicking and rain is starting to beat against the walls and windows. I mean it's really fucking hammering down! Then the lights flicker and go off, we grab candles and look at each other, and since there's nothing else to do, we just step in the shower and get all warmed up.

And then other stuff happens; that you can probably guess by now.

At one point I dashed out of the bathroom to grab my strap-on dildo harness thing, but then it was right back in to the nice steamy bathroom and Charlie. We actually stayed in there for over an hour (more like two), and as we sat there on the floor of the tub, with the shower head aimed away but still warming the stall, we just smiled at each other like dummies. I mean we were both drenched and dripping with each other's piss and I had some of Charlie's semen still smeared on my inner thighs (the stuff turns white like egg-whites when hot water gets on it sometimes) and every time I leaned over and kissed Charlie I could smell my own pussy on her face from how much she'd eaten me out. I mean she'd had me every way there was, really, and had even held me upside-down against her while she ate me and used the shower water to aqua-massage my clit!

Stuff like that.

So there we were, and the candles were burning down and the regular electrical lights suddenly flickered on and we both screamed. Silly shits! Then we were laughing and got up and rinsed ourselves down, just put towels around us when we walked back to the bedroom and simply fell on the bed. Charlie turned on the television and we saw the storm that we might very well have been caught in out on the beach, and it...it was pretty fucking big actually.

Then we just passed out.

* * *

When I woke up Charlie was standing at the side of the big picture window looking out. She was in one of those classic, 'photo-beauty' poses though I know she wasn't posing because she didn't know I was awake and Estelle was no where to be seen. But it's sorta that legs-parted, one elbow sorta up on the wall at the edge of the window, the other down at her side, head tilted to the side a little bit.

Nude Contemplating the World Through Window sorta thing, ya know?

But modest too. I mean she was completely bare, but wasn't like, you know, exposing herself or anything. If anyone happened to glance in and see through the tinted glass, all they'd see was a woman with a little hip showing, one leg and the shoulder and arm. Like she was peeking out but not showing anything important.

Plus there was the fact that it was a totally rainy day and everything was gray and there were storm clouds, and there was nobody just 'strolling' by. Not too many people passed by, but all those were running full-out.

Then I got out of bed and Charlie heard me and turned. I fell in love with her even more deeply than ever and I wanted her right then and there. I almost just got back into bed and moved my knees up and out for her, I was so turned-on, but I didn't. She came to me and we hugged and kissed, and then she went back to the window, drew the curtains, came back and, well, we fucked for nearly an hour.

Real sweaty, hump till you drop sort of stuff, and 'normal' in that it was me on my back with her on top, her penis in my vagina, and just slamming and slapping away. She did go a little overboard when she brought my legs up in front of her and started having my feet for breakfast, but I knew I'd get even later.

Afterwards, she told me we'd be packing up and moving—to the actual 'house' she'd mentioned before—and I was...a little disappointed, really. I'd gotten used to our humble little cabana and thought about all the sexy goings on that had gone on. But a couple hours later the driver and Estelle were there in a big limo and whisking us to the other side of the island somewhere. Some hills, winding roads, and then a right turn up another private road and then—Fucking Huge Estate I guess you'd call the fucker.

Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers