Punky's Diary, 4/13/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

"You make life interesting," I blurt out, and suddenly I can't stand Charlie's floppy house-socks anymore and they get yanked off and the next moment I'm kissing and licking her bare toes. She squeals and tries to pull her feet away, but it's too late; I have her by the ankles and just go to town on her.

Ten minutes later Charlie's slouched in her comfy chair, bathrobe still closed but a three inch tall 'tent pole' pushing the robe up over her crotch, and I'm still kneeling there, crouched over, sucking each of her toes in the same way I'm planning on sucking that thing under her robe. Then Charlie comes back to her senses, sees her erection and neatly tucks it down between her thighs. She looks down across herself to me and I'm looking right back up at her.

"I wanna see you, Punky,"

"You mean, romantically?" I joke, slipping my mouth off her left big-toe. "I thought we were already doing that." Then I go right back down on that wet toe again.

"No silly," she grunts. "I wanna see more of you. I want you naked if you're going to be doing that...." I shrug, sit back and slip my robe off, then lean forward and get right back to enjoying myself. Charlie's feet both point down at me, straining at me, giving her beautiful legs that final little curve and contour of femininity, and I lick the tops of her feet and she gasps and melts further down into the chair.

"Well you too, then," I gasp as I'm switching from one foot to the other, and Charlie opens her robe, sits up halfway and shrugs out of it. Everything's exposed now, from toes to forehead and I stare at the pretty 'V' of her pubis and her cutely trimmed bush, and want to just pull her legs apart so her thing'll stick up. I can feel the sun warming my back now—my lower back and my buns and the balls of my feet as they peek out beneath me—and I want to see what those same sunbeams'll do with such a beautiful, bare, three-inch tall 'clit!'

But I notice that Charlie's hips are writhing. In fact she's writhing, and that makes her thighs rub together on their inward sides, and that, obviously makes what's jammed between them get sorta rubbed too.

"...oh my god, Punky," Charlie whispers, and now she's arching in the chair and her boobs are sticking out and it's so tempting to just crawl on up her sleek, gorgeous body so I can get my lips around her jutting nipples, but I keep on just sucking toes and watching her undulate in complete enjoyment of what I'm doing to her.

Another little while later, with Charlie gasping and moaning with every breath, I suddenly push both her legs upward and she slouches more deeply in her chair and points her legs straight up for me. I scoot around the ottoman and for a moment I'm just staring at this luscious pair of legs, legs like I wish I had, but then I realize I do have them, and I move in close and run my tongue slowly up the back of her nearest thigh—her left one, 'cause I'm sitting to her left—and her legs point even harder.

Then I'm licking behind her knees and she lets out a moan that sounds almost like she's cumming. I glance down at the reddish, overworked, too-hard thing sticking out between her creamy thighs, but it's still dry and motionless. I lick her legs more, and Charlie squirms downward in her chair until she's flat on her back with her head still tilted up. She has her legs angled back now slightly and that makes her cock stick almost straight at me. I kiss around it—first one thigh, then the other—and then I lick downward and enjoy her balls. Her testicles are smaller than what I can remember of other guys, but they're perfect. I suck each one between my lips and rub it gently between them and Charlie gasps each time.

Then, below that is her beautiful bung-hole. My saliva is already there because of how much licking the rest of her has made me salivate. Everything's shiny and wet and she's like any woman with a drippy wet snatch. I lick downward between her balls and her hole, right where she would have a cunt if she'd been born that way, and even that smoothly shaved patch is firm and bulging, as if her cock somehow grows from that spot and curves upward and forward. I massage it with my tongue and then finally slip downward and poke my tongue-tip into her pucker.

Charlie gasps again. She's holding her legs further back now, pulling them toward her shoulders. Without spreading her legs an inch, she's totally spread herself to me. I stick my tongue out long and stiff and start pumping her with it. There's this sexy wet sound of my tongue going in and out of her liquid bung-hole, but the other sounds start to get to me more.

"...Punky...god—yes...yes...yes...."

I hear Charlie mumbling and gasping but it's like worlds away or something. All I really care about is the gummy ring my tongue is poking through. Then I push harder and go deeper and suddenly sit back. I wanna see what I can see, and my eyes go there—right there—to the purple-red knob of Charlie's beautiful organ. It looks so cute like that, angry and frustrated and pretty at the same time, and as it juts out between the creamy paleness of the backs of her smooth, tightly clenched thighs, I'm thinking about all the other times I'd seen it or felt it spurt off just like that.

I wish I had my dildo—any of them—but the bedroom's like a half a frickin city-block away and I just didn't feel like simply getting up and going for a stroll right then; not with legs all taut and sexy and straining as these, and Charlie's cock-clit so hard that it was oozing.

I mean okay, I know of at least four guys where I worked back in the States, and guys from back in college, and they were like, you know, 'manly men' sorta guys. Definitely not gay or bi or anything close to it. I'm thinking even they would've been where I was and felt the things I was feeling because say one of them gave in and actually put his mouth on Charlie's thing and started sucking it back and forth? Would that be 'gay?'

With someone as gorgeous and sexy and feminine as she is?

If I was a guy I'd be sucking that thing until it gushed, and right then and there that's what I wanted to do most.

Then, not wanting to leave to get a dildo, I finally put a big glob of spit on my fingers, reach down to Charlie's hole, and then reach up with my other hand and bend her cock downward. When I push on her bung-hole, my fingers just glide in deep and then I'm totally lost as the bulging head of her thing goes between my lips.

I lost track of time after that. I think maybe it was only another ten minutes or whatever, but all I am is this crouched-over sucking-fingering machine. Charlie's ass-hole relaxes and blossoms open and I'm twisting my gooey fingers in her to spread everything wide and then wider. I can feel her inner muscles clenching and quivering and squeezing, but I'm working my fingers in and out of her, massaging that tight hole while my lips are working that beautiful organ of hers.

A couple of times I stop sucking and just let my eyes wander up those long, silky legs, up the thighs and knees and calves, and then to the pointing feet. I keep working my fingers, but now I'm wanting other things—more of her—and I sit back at one point, grab her left ankle and pull down. Charlie's knee bends and then she's left with just the one leg sticking straight up and backward, and the other bent down till her pretty foot is right in front of the cute thing I'd been sucking.

It's so cute though! That pale foot and that reddish knob! It's like the contrast always gets to me every time I see it (and that's been a lot recently), but now the difference in color and texture and all that shit really drives me wild, and suddenly I've got my fingers on the top of that arched foot, pushing it down and down until the ball of it is pressing against the underside of that spongy cock-head of hers.

I hear a moan, a gasp. I see the toes spread and the cock twitch and get even stiffer. I push down and start rubbing her foot left and right against her cock. While I'm doing this I'm still working my fingers in and out of her rump-hole, but now it's like this whole other thing. It just looks so sexy like that—I dunno why—but it's obvious that it feels sexy to Charlie.

Then all at once, Charlie gasps, holds her breath and then lets out this incredible moan/groan that get my nipples hard just from hearing!

"...Oh my god!" is all I hear and then her ass-hole is undulating and squeezing around my fingers in rhythmic contractions and her jiz is spitting out in little squirts and wetting the bottom of her foot! I'm gasping too because it's such a sight, and as I see her first squirts start to drip and ooze off her down-pointing toes, I cum.

Stupid, I know, but you would have to have been there. It was like it was pure, undiluted release and Charlie was totally at the mercy of it.

I mean okay: so was I.

I kept pushing that foot of hers back and forth against her spurting thing and everything got slick and slimy really fast. I was still ramming her rectum too, but just seeing her goo dripping off those perfect toes of hers was the main thing for me.

Then her other leg dropped down to join the other and I finally slipped my fingers out of her ass so I could use both hands to rub her feet against her leaking prick. It was incredible. Like the feet belonged to one person and the cock belonged to another, and there had just been this incredible joining and love making and the result was still cumming out in undulating pulses.

I sorta lost my mind after that; just a little though. I mean after all, it was totally my fault that there was all this stuff all over the place, so when Charlie's cock finally settled and stopped flexing and squirting, I leaned in and lifted her feet away and sorta smeared my face all over them.

Just to uh...clean them.

And when I had a nice gooey facial, I bent down and started to suck and lick and kiss that shrinking organ clean and dry. It was all totally my fault so I was taking full responsibility for the cleanup.

When it was finally all completely over and done with, I helped Charlie lower and straighten her legs out, got the ottoman under them and then sat back on my heels. I'm feeling so proud it was pathetic, but then I was just gazing at her, letting my eyes go from her heaving chest to her tossing head, to her scrunched up shoulders over her boobs, then down her flat tummy to her pussy and finally down those gorgeous legs of hers.

Then back the other way.

When she finally managed to open her eyes and turned her head, she saw me looking and gave me this weary, tired-out smile.

"...you okay, Punky?" she whispered. Her voice sounded dry and thin.

Gee I wonder why?

I nodded.

"You?"

"...oh yes..." Charlie said. "More-than... But...one moment I'm reading the reports and I open my eyes and I'm like this: completely satisfied in ways I never even dreamed..." I saw her rub her still-sticky feet together, one over the other.

"I dunno what happened Charlie," I said. "Like this storm came through the room. Not my fault, really. I mean, you know how it is...."

I'm still noticing her feet though and they're starting to make me crazy all over again.

"Yes I do," Charlie said, and she sat all the way up and stretched, and even that, seeing her stretching like that with her arms overhead and her muscles taut and her tummy all tense gave me a total thrill. She yawned, and then came down on her knees right with me. She hugged me a moment later, kissing my shoulder and neck.

"...every time you make me cum, I feel more like a woman than I've ever felt...." she whispered, and then, without warning, she reached down, curled two fingers into my cunt and started to finger-fuck me right where I knelt.

So okay, another storm thrashed through that huge, sunlit living room and this time there was one girl, flat on her back with legs open—a V-shaped wet spot on the carpet between her legs (because something just happened to have sprayed out of her!)—with the second girl kneeling right there, having finger-fucked the first one into a melted blob.

When we got up it was time for omelets and toast and coffee, and then we spent the next several hours pouring over the tabloids.

* * *

The next couple of days were pretty much the same—news wise I mean. The 'other' stuff between Charlie and me; well, that was the same but not, if you know what I mean.

It's always new.

The news reports showed that the world needed a fucking meteor hit or something in order to give it anything that would interest it, so the Breaking News of Charlene Athenridge continued to break.

So we took 'breaks' too.

Those are the things I remember so well.

I mean mostly when either of us would get any urges of a sexual kind, we'd just get hold of the other and things would be off right away. Mostly because we seldom wore anything beneath the robes, and most times we simply walked around totally nude. I mean, no visitors or even housekeepers, you know? It got to where I was totally used to being without clothes on, like a nudist or whatever, and aside from being afraid from getting oil splatter burns on my tits or pussy when I was cooking, it was pretty neat.

But then there were these other days where there were all of a sudden two Ladies of the house.

Okay, one Pseudo-Lady Actual Dorkette, and one Real Lady, and I don't have to tell you which was which, right?

But it was long dresses and slips and bras and high heels and panties and everything. And I'm talking silky, beautiful undies instead of my regular cotton briefs.

And makeup. Charlie had had her makeup done for her for that fashion show, but that had been part of the whole thing. She could make herself up incredibly, and she made me up like that too. When we were done getting ready for our 'day of leisure' this one particular morning, I was reminded of how I looked the evening of the fashion show—only now better somehow.

"See what I told you?" Charlie laughed as she turned and waltzed by behind me. I was standing in front of the mirror (well, one of them) in the Mirror Room just gawping at myself. Behind me this tall fairytale princess kept waltzing to music only she could hear but I was staring at myself.

I mean, I could be a fairy princess too, actually. Like that one night, but...maybe it was the dress or something; I looked 'normal' gorgeous and not 'night on the town gorgeous' you know?

"Shall we, to the garden, Milady?" Charlie said as she swirled by and finally stopped. Fuck I was getting dizzy just watching her and I didn't know how she could even walk straight. But she held out her hand and I took it and then we both went down the curving sweep of the main stairs and out to the veranda.

Charlie had earlier called the major domo to have a nice breakfast served for us out back. It felt safe to have other people in the house because we'd already spent four hours screwing in pretty frenzied ways, with fingers, double-dildos, toes, tongues, pee and pussy-squirt being totally featured. I mean, we'd fucked till pretty much everything had come out, bathed ourselves, and now had transformed into ladies.

Sorta.

So there we sat sipping tea having polite little mouthfuls of some really cool potato pancake thingies and just enjoying the sun and the view of the lawn and the breeze and most of all, the silence.

Silence where you can hear your ears ringing, you know?

Then the silence was broken about half an hour later by a phone call which Charlie (I guess) had been expecting for over a day already. The phone was brought to her by the major domo guy and Charlie got to her feet and started strolling off as she listened and spoke. I got up to follow her and was trying to get what was going on by just hearing her answers and questions and stuff, but the call finally ended, she hung up and then just threw her arms around me.

"It worked!" she laughed. "It really worked and I have you to thank for it Punky!" When she kissed me it almost turned into something else—something where all the lady stuff would've just gone out the window—but somehow we both managed to pull ourselves back from the brink. I mean it showed in her face too.

Then the domo-guy came and got the phone and Charlie and I turned and headed to the right, along the veranda thingie. I guess that was East or whatever. Long veranda with columns and shit and well, I thought it was really cool. We hadn't actually been to this part of the building so far, but we just strolled along while Charlie told me all about what was going on.

Seems, I gathered from what she was saying, that the 'exclusive' photos of Charlie, showing that she was in fact a man, were studied more closely and found to be fakes, and that the previous claims that she was a male transvestite were being retracted. Charlie's people were suing several of the publications, all of which her family secretly owned anyhow (just to make it look good), people were stunned and horrified and shit, and the result was, that even if Charlie walked out in public naked and with her thing hanging out—and somebody took a picture of it point-blank—it would, shall we say, be real difficult to sell it anywhere in the world.

"Estelle and the rest are so awesome," Charlie was saying. She looked like a little girl who'd just gotten her first bike. I thought about it and didn't say it because she'd probably get grumpy and go show me her actual first bike. I just let her talk but I felt so happy for her I was getting all fucking choked up.

"I mean to take a real photo and then make it look like it was touched up and modified even when it wasn't—that's incredible." she was going on. "I don't know how you art people do it but..."

"I'm not actually into that side of it," I said. "I mean I put a mustache on some actress with Photoshop, but that's all, really."

"...either way, it's fantastic," Charlie beamed. "First it's real, then it's fake, but we know it's real, but everyone else now knows it to be fake! Wonderful! I feel like going for a nude stroll back at the cabana again."

"I'm with you," I said. "I'm...this uh...well, this dress is getting a little...uncomfortable, you know?"

"Oh Punky!" Charlie laughed, and then she took my face between her hands and was smooching the shit out of my lips. I started to kiss back and things started to get really hot, really fast.

So anyhow we wind up fucking again. It was incredible like always but before any clothes could come off, Charlie tells me to wait and rushes upstairs, and I'm all oozing and swollen and I feel like clawing at myself to get some relief, but then she's back ten minutes later, except...she's wearing a tuxedo and has a mustache stuck under her nose and has guy's formal shoes and stuff on. I almost choke on laughter, but then Charlie's there smooching me up and kissing me, and I look over her shoulder and see all the domestics leaving. I wave and Charlie waves, and then we're alone and I'm being totally kissed to pieces by this 'guy' with the cute mustache.

Then she proceeds to lay me on one of those, fuck I dunno, drawing room semi-couches or whatever—though this one's right out there on the veranda—and over the next who-fuck knows how long my dress and everything else was removed.

I'm talking slow here, ya know?

And the weird thing was, it felt timeless and shit. Like the whole world had gasped and was now holding its breath as this wonderful person in the weird clothes slowly opened my dress and eased it down over my shoulders.

Charlie (or my Dashing Lover) didn't do any of the things she normally did. Like normally we go right over the edge and out of control and there's tongues and lips and fingers and toes squishing and pushing, and legs lifting and bending and toes spreading and all that crazy shit, and then my pussy's squirting and there's pee gushing and well, you know how it is.

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers