Punky's Diary, 4/13/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
415 Followers

This time though, through that whole endless, breathless thing on the veranda, Charlie didn't once use her tongue or fingers or anything else; just her lips. She just kissed whatever part of me was being exposed. Just light, dry, breath-held kind of kisses. My shoulders and my throat and face and then what passes for my cleavage, then my arms and on and on. Then the dress itself was off and my slip was coming off and more of me was being kissed, and then straps down and then the undersides of my tits and around the nipples (but not on them), and then more and more until I was just in my pretty g-string thingie and garter-belt, stockings and heels.

And she just went on, gently creeping my clothes open and pulling them and tugging them and me lifting up slightly to let them be taken off, and by the time she was kissing my abdomen I think I'd orgasmed over a dozen times. My skin stayed bumpy and my nipples were just sticking out like crazy, but Dashing Prince Make Me Cum just went on at her own pace, gently kissing every square inch of me that came into view.

So then the garter-belt things were undone and the stockings came down and off one at a time (so weird rubbing my legs together and feeling one covered and the other bare!), and when Charlie finally pulled the first one off my foot (the left one), I was so ready to be fucked it was stupid.

But the orgasms just kept fluttering through me like crazy. Like they didn't even fit in my body anymore and were just exploding with no regard for anything. And as I came—realizing once again that my clit, nipples and every other 'regular' part of me hadn't even been touched yet—I started to drift off. My body was shaking and jerking and I guess fluttering like a leaf, but inside I was remembering some of the other shit I'd gone through.

I mean to be in some dingy back room somewhere having like the eighteenth guy get on you and screw you—it's...a something you don't wanna always be thinking about, you know?

Or they flip you over because you're all fucked up and skinny and weigh 78 pounds or something, and they grease your ass up with spit or vegetable oil or mayo and then they're ass-fucking you till your ass-hole can fit three of them.

And sometimes two of them get you and then there really are two cocks up your butt at the same time.

And so yah, the first time I'm with a chick after I'm on the road to recovery and I tell her how fucked up my life has been and she pulls my panties down and smiles at my cunt and goes "I'm gonna kiss it and make it better, okay?" for fucking sure I'm gonna just nod, right?

And then she does kiss it and it does make it better, but still not all the way. And then everything else happens and I wind up being okay just laying on some other cutie-pie with her cute legs all spread for me and I just bump her cunt with my pubic-bone, or going sixty-nine with her, or anything else.

—Because I'm better than I was before.

But now as this miracle continues (with the same person I've been balling for a month or more, and have done all this radical shit with) and my other stocking starts getting peeled down my thigh, I'm thinking of Charlie and all the horseshit she's gone through, and how just such a short while ago she was telling me how when I make her cum she feels even more of a woman than ever, I start to realize (between all these sizzling hot flashes that race up my leg and explode in my pussy), that even though I was born with a cunt and have tits and ovaries and all that crap, that she and I are in the same position.

We're both not used to being women actually. At least I realize it at that point. I'd been a sperm-cup, a jiz-receptacle and even afterwards, I'd never been made-love to—not like this anyhow. It's like I'm a recovering cum-pocket and Charlie's a recovering transgender person, ya know? Both equally fucked up in their own way and me having female equipment not making up for anything.

In fact I felt way far behind her because she'd left being just transgendered or whatever, and is actually a true woman now (even with her thingie, which I now promised myself I was going to touch!), and here I was, feeling almost like a fucking virgin because nobody had ever done shit like this to me before.

Then I feel fingers gently tugging my panties down and I lift my butt and they slip down. But just to mid-thigh. There's gentle kisses being slowly applied to my hipbones and belly-button and my waist and then downward again toward my V.

But the lips skip over and kiss my thighs. I feel the loose garter-belt straps being nudged aside with a nose, and then more kisses and more. Down my left leg again. Hands take my ankle delicately and push my foot up so my knee bends, then turns my leg and my hips until I'm twisted slightly. Lips reach under and touch my bun-cheek and I can't help but start to roll. I feel the hands urging me, helping me, and then I'm flat on my front, squirming.

I still have the garter-belt on but even from the first moment my dress started to be opened and removed, I knew I'd never felt so naked. I've obviously been naked—totally naked—lots of times. More times than I want to remember actually, but now it was like other parts of me were being exposed and it was...really uncomfortable at first.

But now I lay there with my bare ass and shoulders and legs and feet sticking out in the open and the garter-belt is finally removed, and I feel like I have transparent skin and that my insides are showing through.

That's when Charlie's kisses start to touch the backs of my shoulders and the nape of my neck and down my spine and to the sides and then down to the small of my back. I wondered (and hoped and wished!) if those same lips would push in between my buns and kiss everything they found, but they simply touched the cheeks and then went slowly down each of my thighs.

More orgasms than I could count. Shit, thirty by that time? But I couldn't move. I knew I would normally have at least gotten on my knees and stuck my butt up in the air, begging to be reamed or something, but I just lay there, gasping away, thinking about the fact that I'd never felt so much a woman as I did right then and there.

Then even more because Charlie turned me gently over again and proceeded to lick every pore of my body from head to toes. She still wasn't sucking anything—my nipples or clit or fingers or toes—but just having that warm, wet, soft tongue of hers gliding over my skin was enough to bring me to the point where I was squirting so often and so hard it felt like I might take off like a rocket or some such shit.

She completed my tongue-bath by turning me once more onto my front and when she had finished, my skin was tingling everywhere!

I finally struggled up onto my elbows and then got my knees under me. I lifted up and then looked back over my shoulder. Charlie was sitting there smiling at me, but looking like she'd experienced something like I had.

I didn't have anything to say. Not a single word. I just gazed at her over the curve of my rump, loving her. That's all. Just that one emotion. I'm thinking 'this is the person who's given me all this; she's...I dunno...brought me back to myself or something like that. She still has her mustache on but it's hanging off at a weird angle now, and though she looks silly I can't think of a single person I'd rather have sitting behind me.

Then, because the aching desire deep within me won't let me do anything else, I sway my butt at Charlie, and the next moment she's getting up on her knees behind me. She's reaching down and unzipping and then she's leaning forward. I feel the soft, spongy knob of her body push against my pussy lips and I hold still and steady for her to enter me. She waits, for I don't know what, and the feeling of that part of her touching that part of me sends me off into yet another orgasm. I've lost count so it doesn't even really matter. Actually the orgasms seem like just some unimportant side-issue at this point, and I hold on and wait, and a moment later, Charlie, still fully dressed and with that silly mustache on, pushes all the way into my cunt, and then pulls back and starts to fuck me. She fucks me hard and fast and my orgasms well up like big waves way out at sea, and then them come racing toward the shore. I'm cumming over and over again as her stiffness slams over and over again into my deepest place and all I can do is hold on tight and brace myself and listen to her deep, frantic breaths and my own moans. I can hear my heart thudding in my ears like Monique's bass drum and on top of that the wet squishing noises of Charlie's and my body joining.

Then she gasps and pushes in so deep I'm thinking it's gonna stick out of my mouth or something. Even though I know it's just three inches long it feels huge, and now it seems to get so thick that it's making my cunt walls expand. Charlie's legs spread and she climbs up almost on top of my ass and her cock is seesawed inside me with the head pushing at the front of my cunt. I gasp and I feel myself squirting and then she grunts in that sweet, pretty voice of hers and I feel her thing rippling and flexing. She lets her breath out in short grunts and then wriggles her pelvis on top of me, making her clit-dick pry back and forth inside me. I cum again and now my bladder's going and I try to shut it off because I don't want to get her nice dress-pants all wet, but the next orgasm shoots through me and everything starts to go.

Charlie gives me a few short, anxious thrusts and then slides down off my butt. I feel her cum gurgling inside me and then she rams once more and I feel her jiz bubble out of me like hot butter.

We stay locked together like that for ten minutes maybe. I can't move. I'm locked in position, shivering, feeling 'left-over' orgasms shooting through me every now and then. Charlie's thing finally gets soft and small again and my pussy squeezes her out. She gasps from that last little sucking feeling my body gives her and then she sits back, still breathing hard.

When I'm finally able to move, when my muscles and insides finally relax, I ease myself down flat on the bed/couch thingie. My pussy makes a fluttering sound as the air comes out, but it's a moist sound and I feel some of Charlie's goo spurt out on my thighs. But I can't do anything more than just lay there thinking about her, about what she'd just done to me and for me. I breathe in and it's like I'm breathing her into me, and when she finally comes and lays down against me—without any clothes on at all now—it's like we melt and morph together for awhile; like two souls in one body.

I'm thinking, trying to find the words to tell her (without sounding corny) that she's made me feel more like a true woman than I'd ever felt in my life, but I fall asleep before I can.

* * *

When I wake up it's way later on in the day and Charlie's sleeping beside me. I turn and she opens her eyes.

"Hey..." she whispers to me and I'm still feeling so cummed-out and melty inside I just put an arm and leg over her and hug her to me. We kiss but now there's no urge to do anything more. We just hug and finally get up. I'm looking at all the pretty clothes I'd had on, still in little clumps around the sofa-thingie where Charlie had dropped them and I just don't feel like ever putting them on again. I like being the way I am. I stoop down to gather them up and Charlie's doing the same with her things, and then the both of us pad back inside and upstairs to put them away.

When we come downstairs a little while later we've reverted to being nudists.

I like it way better that way.

* * *

After having some nice spaghetti for dinner, Charlie and me are lounging around listening to music. Some kind of classical shit which I really loved.

Anyhow, she gets a phone call and she's talking and I'm enjoying the scenery—the outside scenery; c'mon!—and when she hangs up she comes and sits beside me on the sofa.

"Gotta go away for a day or so," she tells me. "All this business shit right now. It's not the kind of stuff they want other people in on, so..."

"I'll be fine," I tell her.

"I've got to leave like right now." she says. "I was hoping maybe to spend one more night with you, but...that's how it is, really. Anything you need, you just call the Major Domo, 'kay?" I nod and then she's up and heading upstairs to get ready. I get up to follow her and a little while later she's all ready to go and the driver is waiting downstairs. I kiss her farewell, and then suddenly I'm all alone in this frickin palace of a home, looking around like I'm a door-mouse in a Home Depot or something.

At least that's the way I felt.

TO BE CUMTINUED

Selbryth
Selbryth
415 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Game of Basketball Star Basketball player loses his anal virginity to new girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Futa House A boy unwittingly discovers a gold mine of girlcock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Tranny Tales Ch. 01 Can't remember her name -revised.in Anal
Geek Girlfriend Ch. 01 Jack makes a masturbatory mess all over his laptop.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Becoming a Rubberdoll Ch. 01 Cody gets the interview of a lifetime.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories