Punky's Diary, 4/20/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

After that, with me just laying there gasping for air, I hear giggles, and Japanese being spoken, and then two smooth, silky bodies curl around my sides. I look up and can't tell which twin is which (even the male's legs and crotch are hairless, plus he's got that 'tuck' thing down pat) and then they're laughing as they cover my face with kisses, and then Claire's behind them, reaching around and massaging their chest and playing with their nipples, and then bodies are just everywhere and legs sliding against my feet and the girl's cute boobs and Claire's bigger ones and then I'm munching on a pussy and realize it isn't Claire's and I look and see Claire sucking the male's cock just like crazy, and then it's Claire and the female twin doing sixty-nine and the male is straddling my shoulders letting me suck his gorgeous dick, and...well, you get the picture.

Whew.

Then at one point me and Claire notice the Twins are missing. We'd been just sucking each other's toes and stuff and we look up and there they are on the other side of the bed (on the floor), and we stop and lay on our fronts on the bed to watch.

The dude-twin is sitting, leaning back on both hands, knees bent halfway and flat on the carpet, and he's got the big-toe of his left foot inserted in his sister's cunt.

Wow.

But chick-twin has her knees out like that too except she has the bottoms of both feet around her brother's dick and is massaging it up and down slowly. She's gasping and shivering and he's moaning, and Claire and I are watching and I put an arm and a leg over her and hug her. It's totally sexy watching what we're watching—to the point where my memories of doing the same with Charlie start adding to everything I'm feeling—and then the male gasps, shoves his foot forward so his toe goes all the way in his sister, and the female jerks and grunts and then goo is just jetting out of the dude-twin's thingie.

I feel Claire clench her thighs together and she cums and then I roll my pelvis and bump my pussy against her hip and I cum, and the it's just going all over the place. I think in the time it took the male to finish cumming on his sister's pretty feet, I came four times. Claire was pretty much cunt-bumping the bed after awhile and just gasping her brains out, but things finally slowed and settled and calmed down and we were just all laying back catching our breath.

I only wished Charlie had been there to complete things.

Then the twins started to clean each other: Keiko, the male to female, bringing her brother's foot up and slurping her own secretions off that gorgeous toe, and Kioshi licking all his own semen off both his sister's darling feet.

I came again just seeing them doing that shit, ya know?

Then the two of them got up and climbed on the bed with Claire and me and the four of us just sorta snuggled together for another long while; me and Claire facing each other with Keiko behind Claire and Kioshi behind me. We were kinda like a double-meat sandwich with delicate Japanese bread around us.

A few minutes after that the door opens and Charlie walks in. She's grinning ear to ear and looks at all of us, but gives me a private little wink. She comes in with lunch on one of those wheelie thingies, and, seeing the state of the rest of us, she shrugs her robe off and starts uncovering the plates.

We all just sit in a little circle on the bed chowing down, and there's laughter and soft voices and more laughter, and at one point I look and see Claire giving Charlie an affectionate peck on the cheek.

Charlie nods to her and then smiles at me.

God, I loved her so much I wanted to just fucking die at that point!

Then Kioshi notices Charlie's beautiful schlong and smiles and gestures at it with his pastry.

"...ah verly sexish!" he says, tapping his own equipment, and then we're all laughing.

They're just so fucking adorable!

* * *

After that first little brunch, Claire, though still a little hesitant and twitchy, relaxed into the touching thing more and more. Also, after that thing between Kioshi and Charlie, the twins and her sorta went off on their own a lot. I guess to compare notes or whatever.

Claire and me just hung out a lot over the next day or so, and I wasn't pushy or anything, but I just went around naked and barefoot so if she wanted to continue with her 'touch therapy' there was always an available 'subject.'

Like I said though, she got into it more and more, though I have to say, she was doing most of the touching for that first part. Which, you know, wasn't no big fucking deal with me because of the way she touched! It was like years of pent up stuff just blasting out, and the rest of that first day (of the intercontinental breakfast), into that night and through the whole next day, she made me cum so much I felt like wilted lettuce or something. I wasn't doing hardly anything back to her so it was like Punky: 40+ orgasms; Claire: 2 orgasms.

Shit like that.

I mean we'd be walking, experimenting with holding hands and stuff, and she'd suddenly turn and pin me to the wall and be all sucking my nipples and shit, and then she'd reach down and finger me and make me cum standing.

Then the storm would pass and we'd be walking along and she'd push me (gently) up against a different wall and lick my shoulders while she finger-fucked my ass-hole.

More walking, going to the Sun Room where she'd lay me down and 'work' on me for half an hour, lick my snatch till I squirt (in her mouth), or just running her hands all over me till I was worthless.

It was a job, but somebody had to do it, ya know?

The third day was sorta devoted to "Show Me How You Masturbate" and "What's Your Favorite Thing?" and that went pretty good. To see Claire masturbate though—wow. It's the only thing she'd ever done in her life (except for trying to get Charlie's 'button mushroom' in her those times in Tibet) and to see her doing this totally private thing to herself, it was orgasmic.

For me I mean. Obviously it's...well, fuck, you know what I mean!

And that got me so hot and bothered it wasn't any problem when it was my turn to show her. Goes without saying we had to go to the main bathroom with the big sunken tub because of how I do things but I guess it was sexy enough for her to get all creamy—seeing me piss down my leg and then lick my own foot dry and suck my toes and all that stuff—and we started kissing, I asked her to 'go' on me, and though she hesitated, she finally did.

That had to be like a breakthrough or something!

But then she was looking all frazzled and flushed after doing it all over me and she suddenly asked me to return the favor and the moment my pee hit her boobs, it was even more of a breakthrough. We wound up fucking like animals in that tub, piss squirting all over, my regular cunt-juice flying, tongues going into every hole they could reach, more pee, toes and fingers being sucked—everything.

After that Claire started walking around like me—totally bare—and didn't balk even at things like the both of us snuggling up in the big armchair to watch TV.

We slept together for four nights, making love almost constantly, and even though I was really getting back into having pussy to eat instead of dick, I was starting to really miss Charlie.

Oh we'd see her and the twins every now and then—it's a huge place and the grounds are well, fucking huge too—but it was like she was 'gone' or something, and even with Claire being the spitting image of her, it was different, you know? Don't get me wrong though; aside from the fact that Claire was Charlie's look-alike (oh I did get to see her bush and it was a perfect match), she was like just some other chick. I really started to figure out it was Charlie's personality and soul and all that, that was the thing that really attracted me to her.

Then one morning after Claire and I had taken turns using my double-pronged strap-on dildo on each other, as we were laying there letting our brains drift back down into our skulls, Charlie knocked and came in.

She had smears of chocolate and little glops of whipped cream on her and she looked all frazzled and out of breath. She also had a tiredness in her eyes that made what she said true as far as I'm concerned. She came up and sat on the bed.

"...I need a vacation from those two," she told us. "I mean...wow, you know?" Claire sat up. She struggled a little bit because she'd been on the receiving end of my last 'double-pronged' attack, so I helped her up.

And I'm going 'Are you for-real? They're self-maintaining, like clockwork. Just set 'em up together and let 'em go...'

That's when Claire turned her head a little to scratch her chin and caught my attention with her eyes. She winked and I had to force myself not to laugh aloud!

"Well," I say, "I could take over for you if you want. Maybe just for a little while?" I could feel Claire's eyes on me but I just kept looking at Charlie.

"You don't speak a word of Japanese," she told me.

"That's right," Claire said.

"Well," I said. "Maybe we could find something else to do besides talk...." Charlie beamed at me. "Where are they anyhow?"

Charlie told me and I left the room. Right before I closed the door I heard her saying how she needed to clean up a little. I smiled as I padded off down the hallway to find Keiko and Kioshi, thinking about how things might turn out between Charlie and Claire.

It was a thrill just to think about it!

The twins were sitting around the breakfast table in the kitchen eating ice cream just like Charlie had mentioned. When they saw me they both sat up and waved. I waved back, but went right up to them and gave each a kiss on the cheek. When I moved back they were both grinning and had a twinkle in their almond eyes.

After they finished their ice creams, I took them by the hands and we all walked out back. We sat in the swing-chair just looking at the view, holding hands, and finally (because I couldn't resist either of them any longer), I leaned to my left, kissed Keiko's creamy shoulder, leaned to the right, kissed Kioshi's equally smooth shoulder, and then hugged them close against my sides. They each had on matching baggy swim trunks with the female in a bikini top, but bare shoulders, at that point, was all I needed. They snuggled up closer against my sides and started kissing me back, and since I wasn't wearing anything at all, there was a lot more available for them to kiss.

They wound up going through my entire 'catalog' of 'special places' and had me panting and squirming in a matter of ten minutes. Finally I had to stop them and I got up and took them right back inside to the guest room. I drew the shades to make everything nice and dark and then got on the bed and lay there waiting until they descended on me like giggling wolves and continued with what they'd been doing out on the porch-swing. Then the baggy shorts and the skimpy little top came off and we all started turning and twisting and squirming around and we quickly wound up in a mini-daisy-chain; me with my face buried between the female's legs, her sucking her brother's beautiful little cock (which was like the size of my finger but totally hard) and him eating my snatch out like he'd always owned one.

Then I remembered, doi! he'd had his sister's to practice on for I don't know how long!

We just kept cuddling and turning and licking and sucking and turning back the other way and touching and then I was gasping and Keiko was gasping and we finally sat up, looked at each other, looked at her brother, and then in silent agreement between two women, went on the offensive.

Poor dude! I mean it must've been terrible! Two horny-beyond-horny chicks attacking him at the same time! His sister and I pushed him back and then slowly, agonizingly, kissed and licked our way up his body from his pretty toes all the way up. We avoided making any contact whatsoever with his prick as we slid up and then we were sucking his nipples and licking his underarms (which were as hairless as hers and mine were), and then the shoulders and face. He looked totally on the edge and flustered by the time we got to his face and then she and I looked at each other again, just 'knew' it wasn't over (she had such an evil smile!), and so flipped him over on his front and did the same thing down his back.

He was clawing and pounding at the bed by the time we reached his heels. It was so cute I was almost laughing. But then Keiko wet her fingers in her own pussy and started working the middle one into her brother's ass-hole, and I remembered my strap-on dildo and went rushing upstairs to get it.

Except it was in the main bedroom and Claire and Charlie were still in there. I really wanted the thing because I really needed to screw the dude-twin's gorgeous butt, but I also really didn't need to be disrupting Charlie's 'plan.' I finally decided I'd just wait for later, but then I heard this incredible gasp through the door, and well, you know me.

I crept up to the door, turned the knob and pushed it open just a tiny crack. The doors and knobs and hinges and everything are totally silent in the whole place. I mean I guess there's guys that go around just making sure everything is squeak free or something.

But anyhow, I peeked in and OMFG!

I moved back and was thinking 'Okay, have I actually ever seen anything sexier than that?'

No fucking way.

The shades had been drawn but there was still enough light to see that Claire and Charlie were on that bed, on their sides, silently doing sixty-nine! Well, not so silent that there hadn't been a gasp, but you know what I mean. Intense focus and concentration, neither moving except for their heads, just munching and sucking.

My pussy 'yawned' like it wanted something in it, and then clenched. I almost gasped aloud but choked it off. I leaned forward and looked gain and they were still at it, still the same position, everything.

But oh my god: Charlie's little 'button mushroom' had bloomed or whatever-fuck mushrooms do. It was full length and thickness and as I watched Claire's pursed lips gliding silently up and down its length, my own mouth was making an 'O' to match it.

I gulped. I pulled back and took a breath, breathed out, then leaned forward again. Now my eyes went down the other way and for a long moment I stared at Charlie as she licked and kissed and tongue-fucked her best friend's cunt. I shivered inside, knowing and remembering exactly how that felt.

But then there were suddenly two naked bodies huddled against my sides. I leaned back and Heckle and Jeckle were there. They must've gone on without me because they both looked all hot and bothered but now that they realized what I was up to, they pushed in for a peek too.

When they stepped back they were just grinning like idiots. I was still blank-faced probably, but then Kioshi, in really broken English, volunteered to go sneak in and retrieve the thing I wanted.

Then Keiko stepped in front of her brother, saying that, because of his dong, which would tend to flap and make noise, she was the better choice for the mission.

Mission. Gah.

So I told her what I wanted (she understood 'dildo and harness'), where it was on the other side of the bed, and a moment later she pushes the door silently open and tiptoes in. She comes back like fifteen seconds later with the double-headed dildo and harness, and one of the single-headed snap-on thingies. We close the door silently and then go back downstairs.

I'm still envisioning what I saw though! Even when Kioshi gets on his hands and knees with his smooth, pretty ass in the air, waiting for it, I'm fumbling with the dildo attachments and not really thinking. I mean to see what amounts to another set of twins doing sixty-nine?

Twins that I know and love?

Then Keiko is getting the dildo changed for me and there I am, one single rod of iron sticking off my crotch, a willing and available ass raised and waiting, and all I can still think of is Charlie licking Claire's snatch.

So I get pushed and positioned by the sister, and she gets some lotion or lube from somewhere and smears it in her brother's pucker, and then, as a last desperate effort I guess, gets up behind me and reaches around to caress my boobs.

That finally gets my attention and then I'm inching forward, pressing firm and steady and making the dildo penetrate Kioshi's darling ass. I pull back and push, pull back and then take him by his cute hips and really start giving it to him. I mean I'm feeling pretty frickin fierce at this point and at certain points it's not the dude-twin's butt I'm reaming, but Charlie's.

Or Claire's!

Then the sister holds my hips and makes me slow down a little.

"Gentorry," she whispers and so I come back to myself and go more gently.

A little while later Kioshi's gasping that he's going to cum (Keiko translates) and so I stop and ease back out of him. His bung-hole is still wide-open and gaping, and it looks so inviting I just instinctively crouch down and stick my tongue in there. But there's a tapping on my shoulder and a cute face, all frustrated looking and shit, is looking me right in the eyes.

"Myah turln?" Keiko says, and I snap out of it and help her get the strap-on dildo strapped on to her.

* * *

I sorta fade into a daze watching chick-twin ass-fucking her brother. She's really forceful, but still gentle and I guess that's due to the fact that she used to only have that one particular hole and knows how it feels when somebody gets too rough or enthusiastic. The look on her face though—classic. Brows all pinched together, nostrils flared, lips all tense; even the tip of her tongue between her teeth. Like total concentration and assertiveness, ya know? Like she's completely determined to do it just right.

And dude-twin is all huffy and puffy, and though he doesn't have tits to jiggle back and forth, the rest of him just looks so cute and soft and femme it makes up for anything else. I'm watching his dong getting stiffer than stiff, relaxing, getting stiff, relaxing. Clear goo builds up at the tip (just like with Charlie) and the drop gets big enough so it's just about to drip down. I instantly rush there, turning over on my back and reaching my tongue up and then the drop drips and I rub the stuff all over my lips and tongue.

Then, since it's 'right there,' I purse my lips around his prong and give him head a little bit.

Keiko doesn't seem to mind the additional help, but then I look sideways across the bed, see the double-prong thingie and reach for it. I slip out from under Kioshi, take the thing to the sink and rinse it off, smear it with some hand lotion, then come back, get behind Keiko, push the straps of her harness aside and push the things into her. She stops humping her brother long enough to gasp and sigh aloud, and then I'm working the thing in and out of her with my hand as she goes back to ass-fucking Kioshi. I really get her to blank out every once in awhile though! She's just shivering, trying to concentrate, her skin all bumpy and her nipples just sticking out like points, and then she'll cum and then try to get back to doing what she's doing.

I only wish I had another harness so I could do it proper, but as it is, it's working fine. But after awhile Kioshi leans forward and away from his sister's continuous pounding, turns and sits facing her. He's all out of breath and his thing is red and looking like it's going to split open. I stop doing the girl and ease the prongs out of her, and she's like still kneeling there, hips moving, lost and tranced completely out. I take the strap-on off her and she's still all squirmy and dreamy, then get an idea and get her on her knees, get her to straddle her brother, and then push her down. Kioshi gets the idea and then he's inserting himself, and I get my harness on, go to wash all the 'anal-residues' off the single prong she'd been using, lube it up and come back with it attached to my crotch. She's just starting to ride her brother so I stop her for an instant to get the thing buried between her cute cheeks, and then Kioshi and I sandwich his sister between us and start giving it to her from both sides at the same time.

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers