Puppet Master

Story Info
Gregory finds a ring that changes his life in a strange way.
7.2k words
4.12
72.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers

Synopsis: Gregory is a college student with a tendency to get into trouble, then find an easy way out of it. When he must study for a test on a topic that was never taught, he must go to the library to get the information. However, while inside, he stumbles across a book with a ring inside that gives him a very special ability. College has never been quite like this!

This story is not for use by anyone under the given age of consent for their area. Use of this story may result in blood displacement, flushing of the skin, and an unintended large amount of orgasms. Oh, it also contains detailed descriptions of a variety of sexual acts including, but not limited to, masturbation, mind control, and exhibitionism. If this material offends you in any way, or if you are not the legal age of consent in your area, then please do everyone a favor by holding Alt and pressing F4 now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Act 1-- Scene 1

"Okay, you scoundrels!" says Mr. Bowin, the meanest professor on campus. "Tomorrow, we'll have a test over what you've read so far, so make sure you study!"

I hate Mr. Bowin. He's one of the oldest, most senile and most hateful professors I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. It's only been a month since I started college, and I already can't stand it.

My name's Gregory, but my friends call me Puppet Master. I have brown , short hair and brown eyes. I am just under 6'3'' and I'm just over 190 pounds. My hair is always parted and, because of that, I always have the pretty-boy look. Anyway, my friends call me Puppet Master because I have always had a way of getting out of trouble by, I don't know, controlling people in a sense. Every time that I was about to get grounded or something, I would always somehow be able to talk my way out of trouble. Sometimes by my own clever mind, sometimes by other, seemingly ridiculous means. A long time ago, when I was a freshman in high school, I was able to hypnotize my math teacher without her knowing it to get out of turning in my homework the next day. More frequently, though, I had resorted to bribery and other shameful acts.

I used to play football, but near the end of my senior year, I sustained a serious injury and went to the hospital, therefore ending football for me. My neck was broken and my spine had been snapped in two places by a tackle from a guy name Richard Yourk. He was a monster at 7'1'' and 320 pounds of pure muscle, and the force that he tackled with could topple a skyscraper! I remember it like it was yesterday. It was the third quarter, we were winning, 128 - 119, and Richy decided that he didn't want me on the field anymore, so right when I got passed the ball....... BOOM!!! My body soared across the field, past the in-zone (I think I flew between the field goal posts) and then I slammed into the back windshield of a parked SUV. The initial blow broke the bottom of my spine, and the impact with the SUV broke it somewhere near the middle. I would've started college as soon as I graduated, but I had to spend that time and quite a few months after that in recovery and physical therapy.

Luckily, I was still able to register for college on time. However, I've regretted registering for college ever since I met Mr. Bowin. As much as I don't want to sit and dwindle on something so unrelated to my current predicament, I can't get over the fact that I hate him so much. He wants everyone in his class, all 170 of us, to study for a test on psychology, a topic that he barely taught us about.

Oh, well. Such is life.

After the bell rings, I dash out of that classroom and head for the door, throwing my bookbag strap around my right shoulder as I ran. Strangely enough, I ran straight for the library. If there's going to be a test tomorrow, I might as well study now so I can have more free time for later. The library is only two blocks away, so I get there in about 8 minutes.

As I walk up to the gigantic swinging doors, I realize that the library looks, I don't know, mysterious somehow. I reach forward and grab the shiny golden bar handle and pull on it, instantly feeling a chill from the inside. I pass it off as nothing. Maybe the air conditioning is just turned up. By the way, it may be the end of summer, but it's still summer.

I walk inside and take in the fact that the library looks way bigger from the inside than it does from the outside. I look down and notice the path etched out in the ground leading to a big circle in the floor with a desk sitting in the exact center. The circle in the floor has little yellow stars scattered around it, probably just to make it less boring than it would be otherwise. Matter of fact, it's still boring. The whole setup is surrounded by, you guessed it, shelves of books that all have the sides pointing to the desk in the circle. I walk down the path and up to the desk, noticing a bell sitting on it. I adjust the strap on my shoulder with my right hand as I ring the bell with my left.

"Can I... huh... help you?" says a deep, breathy, but still feminine voice coming from nowhere, there is no one sitting at the desk.

"Uh... I'm uh... trying to find a... a book... on..." I can't help but stammer, I feel nervous.

"Say it again?" suddenly a young, blonde-haired woman, who looks at most 22 years old, springs up from under the desk, her hair disheveled and beads of sweat pouring down her face.

"Um... why are you sweating? It's not hot in here," I say to her.

"You try working in a silent, boring library and let's see what you end up doing to pass the time!" she tells me. "So, can I help you?"

"I was just looking for some books on psychology. Can you point me in the right direction?" I ask her.

She raises her right hand and points to a place behind me. I notice that her fingers are moist and because her hand is so close to my face, I smell the scent of feminine arousal on her fingers.

"You're in luck," she tells me. "We just got a new shipment of a bunch of books about psychology and a lot of other stuff sitting in that bin right over there. Dig through it and hopefully, you'll find what you're looking for."

"Thanks," I tell her and I turn towards the direction she was pointing to. I walk towards the white bin that is in the corner of the room and look inside. It's filled to the top with books all about psychology.

I dig through to find the best one, and a book with the title 'Hypnosis: Tricks You've Never Learned' catches my eye. It looks flashy, with sequins lining the outside rim of the book and spiral designs all along the back cover. It looks like the kind of book that a magician would use. I look around for a table or a chair to sit on and read through his book, and I find a comfortable-looking red recliner a few yards away. I walk over and plop down in the chair, turning the lever and propping my feet up. I set the book in my lap and open it up.

I really get into the book. I learn things about hypnotizing people that I would have never thought of before. I end up opening my bookbag and taking notes on a few of the tricks I found in this book. Soon, I found a page that had a wierd-looking ring attached to it. The ring looked like it was from ancient times, with a decorative border all along the band and a solid red gemstone that seemed to glow in the light. It was taped on, so I tore off the tape and slid the ring onto the middle finger of my right hand. The page came with instructions, too. I read through them and laughed. It said the ring was supposed to be able to control people.

That's stupid. I thought this book was supposed to be about messing with people's minds, not fool the reader into thinking something like a Halloween prop can actually control people. However, since that's the kind of sap I am, I stand up, set the book down on the chair (making sure to keep my page with my pencil), and I walk over to the librarian, who has obviously returned to her solo session under the desk. I do exactly as the book says, I thrust my hand forward, making sure to point the ring at my subject, and I think about what I want her to do.

The picture in my head looks something like her getting completely naked, crawling out from underneath the desk (all the while still rubbing herself), but then sitting on the desk instead and spreading her legs while she rubs herself.

To my surprise, that's exactly what happens next!

She crawls out from underneath the desk completely nude and sits on top, rubbing herself the entire time.

"Wha.. what's going on?" she mumbles to herself, not knowing that I'm standing a few meters away. The ring did not make her want to sit on the desk, it forced her movements and made her sit on the desk, just like I wanted her to.

I was shocked! I never believed that something like this existed.

And now I had a dilemma. Either take advantage of this opportunity and this ring, or put the ring back and pretend it never happened.

Ah, well. I'm a college student. Anyone in my shoes would understand.

Act 1-- Scene 2

I walked toward her with a smile on my face. Not because of what I just did, but because of what I was about to do. When I got closer, and she finally noticed the fact that I was standing not too far away from her, she looked up at me in what I realized was pure terror. I had a faint sense of regret, but it soon vanished.

"Ple... ease, sir... Please help..p... me...." stuttered the librarian.

"What do you mean?" I ask, dropping my hands to my sides and pretending like I don't know what's going on.

"I... I don't know why... but my body... I couldn't... co... control my own body," says the librarian.

"But that makes no sense, Miss..." I say, hinting to her that I want to know her name.

"Miss Jillin. Please help me," she begs me, starting to tear up.

A sudden rush of either horniness or evil comes over me and I lift my hand again and point the ring at her, picturing her taking her hand away from her pussy and licking it. Sure enough, she removes her hand, dripping from her own juices, and she shoves it in her mouth. I can see her cheeks suck inward as she tries to get all of her own juices off of her hand.

I look up just long enough to see a tear fall down her cheek, and I feel a bit of remorse. Suddenly, I have an idea. I point the ring at her and close my eyes, imagining her enjoying the moment and going even further, asking me to come over and join her or something like that.

I hear her moan and then my eyes open as soon as I hear her shout, "Oh, please take advantage of me, Master."

Yes!

I practically trip over my own feet as I run over next to her desk. I stand, looking down, wide-eyed with my jaw resting on the floor. There she is, the two fingers of her right hand slipping in and out of those perfect folds of skin, in and out, in and out, obviously sliding without much friction. Her juices are almost pouring out and making a small puddle under her pumping hand.

"Oh, mast... OOOOOOOHHH!!!"

I look up and see her head tilted back with her eyes shut and her mouth in a perfect "O" shape. She moans again, and I look down to see her fingers moving faster, furious pistons driving in and out of that delightful pink tunnel even as she yells out her orgasm.

I can't help myself. I give her a few fingers of my own.

I reach forward with my left hand and under her, dragging my finger along the crack of her ass and the bottom of her slit, collecting as much of her sexual fluid as I can. As my finger slides further towards her clit, it gets pushed away by her pumping hand. I lift my hand up and stare at my moist fingers, and then I realize the full potential of this ring.

I can do ANYTHING!

I put my hand up to her mouth, and she quickly licks my wet finger clean. I pull my hand away and replace it with my mouth, our tongues dancing to a rhythm never known before. Whilst letting our tongues share the taste of her, I grab her hand and pull it out of her pussy, bringing it up to our mouths, letting us once again share her flavors.

Once her fingers were also clean, she looks at me with a pouting expression on her face. I simply smile because I know exactly what she wants. I look down and notice her pussy expelling even more juices than before. I lower my head to her creamy wet snatch and I drag my tongue along the soft surface that is her lower lips. She moans loudly, and I push my tongue in deeper, lightly licking her inner lips. She flips her legs over my shoulders and locks my head in place. I push further now, my tongue just teasing the inside of her hole. She moans and leans back, supporting her weight on her hands and pushing her pussy into my face.

I plunge my tongue deep into her tunnel and she screams in passion. I reach as far as I can, then I pull my tongue out and do it again. She screams her head off and lays back on the desk, reaching down to grab my head and force it further into herself. I continue my attack on her nether region until she almost drowns me as she has another orgasm. I finally pull my head up right before I'm about to choke and I gasp for air.

My face is covered in her cum. I look down and watch her vibrate on the desk for a couple of minutes before she settles down. When that happens, she just looks up at me, smiling a very sexy smile.

My cock is harder than steel right now. Her eyes travel down my body. Past my sweaty, female-cum-soaked shirt and down to my boner that is threatening to tear a hole in my pants.

She sits up and leans forward, reaching towards the waist of my jeans. She grabs the zipper and yanks down. Once my zipper is undone, she immediately unbuttons me and pulls the front of my boxers down, letting my cock spring out from behind. It almost slaps her in the face as it makes its entrance, but she doesn't seem to care.

Her soft, plump lips engulf the head of my cock and her tongue flicks against the tip. She soon takes my whole 7 inches in her mouth and gives me a blowjob fit for a king. With the head she was giving me, and how hot it looked watching her orgasm so much, it didn't take long before I was shooting my load deep down her throat. She swallowed it all like a champion and she kept me in her mouth, sucking out all of my cum until I was completely soft inside her lips.

She pulled away slowly, savoring the feel and flavor of my cock in her mouth for as long as she could before the head finally fell from her lips and slapped against my legs.

She looked up at me and smiled again. She looked happy with what she did.

I was happy with what she did.

I see her throat expand as she swallows the last drop of my cum and I lean down and take her lips to mine, in an embrace that she wouldn't forget too easily. When our lips eventually separated, I got dressed again and turned to go back to where I was sitting earlier. Before I can start walking, though, I hear her say something to me.

"Don't you wanna do anything else to me, Master?" she asks softly.

I start walking, but point the ring behind my back at her as I walk away. I imagine her getting dressed and forgetting this little encounter for now, but she will dream about it tonight and wake up thinking it was nothing but a dream.

By the time I walk out of hearing distance, I hear behind me the words "How did I get on the desk?"

Act 1-- Scene 3

I go back to the chair and find the pencil, flipping the book open to that page and I continue taking notes on what I read, just like before. I pocket the ring (because that's the kind of shoplifter I am) and I close the book after I'm done. I throw it back in the bin and I stand up. I grab my bookbag and drop my notebook back into it along with the pencil I used.

I turn around and walk back to the center desk. I forgot about the book I came here for, but I really don't need it anymore.

Once I get back to the center of the library, I smile and say goodbye to Miss Jillin as I walk out the door. She smiles back at me and says bye back to me.

If she didn't want to keep masturbating, that means she must have been satisfied.

I swing open the big doors and walk out, letting them shut on their own. I start to walk down the street back to my dorm, but a car rides up to me as I'm walking.

It's good ol' Richard Yourk again, the man who shattered my spine way back when. He rides up next to me in a 1996 Dodge Viper. In the seat next to him is the girl I've fantasized about since I saw her in the hall back in high school, Vivian Grey.

Vivian Grey is the hottest blonde I've ever seen in my life. At 5'4" she's not too tall, and at only 120 pounds she's got the body of a model. Actually, since she's got jugs that stretch out every top she wears, she's got the body of a porn star.

Richard honks his horn as he looks over at me. When I look over at him he just laughs and says some lame things about how bad I suck at football and he made fun of me for flying through the air when he tackled me, saying something about how strong he is compared to me. I hate him.

I reach into my pocket after a few minutes of being made fun of and I slipped the ring on with one hand. When I pulled my hand out of my pocket, I pointed the ring at them both and imagined a few things that I thought they needed to do.

I imagined Richard going onto the football field and running full-force into the field goal post until he drops to the ground. I thought about Vivian leaving Richard and coming over to my dorm and turning all my fantasies into reality. When I put my hand down, Richard and Vivian both looked dazed for a second, then sped off. I just put the ring back in my pocket and continued walking.

When I got back to my dorm, I darted to my room. I shut the door behind me and I dropped my bookbag on the floor next to my bed before I sat down on the bed myself. I leaned over and opened it, pulling out the notebook.

I read over a few of the notes I took about some of the limits of the ring. The book said I could control anyone, anywhere, as long as they were within 8 feet of me in the past 24 hours.

Let's see... Mr. Bowin was within 8 feet of me in the past 24 hours, so let's see if this works on him. I imagine Mr. Bowin forgetting to give me the Psychology test tomorrow, but then immediately giving me an 'A' on it.

Let's hope that worked.

I also wrote down that if I think about the person I want to control, I would be able to close my eyes and know exactly what they're doing at the exact moment I close my eyes.

I close my eyes and try to think of what Vivian is doing right now. Suddenly a picture flashes into my mind of the inside of Richard's car as they pull up to Vivian's house.

"Why don't you go into the house," says Richard, "I'm gonna go to the field."

"Why?" asks Vivian.

"I'm gonna go practice my tackles on something to test my stamina," Richard tells her.

"Come on, you don't have to go," she says.

"I want to go, though," Richard says.

I open my eyes and imagine Vivian going into her house, grabbing her father's video camera (I see him recording scenes for movies all the time) and taking it in her room. When she gets in there, she sets up the camera on the tripod in front of her bed and then gets undressed. She will turn it on and record herself doing the most unbelievably erotic things to not only herself, but anything else she can think of. When she's done, she will remove the tape, get dressed, put the camera back where she found it, then come over to my dorm with the tape.

I lay back and wait. According to the instructions, it should work.

Act 1-- Scene 4

I put my notebook away and call up the pizza guy, ordering a few pizzas to pass the time. The total comes to about 35 bucks. A half hour later, when I walk downstairs and open the door, I immediately point the ring at him and imagine him forgetting about money and just giving me the pizzas. I shut the door in his face and let him figure out what he should do next.

Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers
12