Puppet Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers

I eat a few slices of pizza and put the rest in the fridge. I shut the fridge door and walk over to the couch, flipping on the TV. I watch it for an hour or so, and then I hear a knock on the door.

Show time.

I click off the TV and walk over to the door.

There, in front of me, stands the hottest girl in the world, Vivian Grey. She is holding the video tape and she asks me one thing.

"What do you want to do?"

I chuckle on the outside. On the inside I laugh a loud, sinister laugh.

"I don't know. Why don't you come inside and we'll figure something out," I say to her.

She walks inside and I shut the door, locking it.

"What do you have there?" I ask her, even though I know exactly what it is.

"I really don't know. I just had a feeling I should bring it," she tells me.

"Here, let me have it and I'll keep it safe for you." I reach my hand out and she gives it to me.

Piece of cake.

I set it next to the TV and point the ring at her, making her forget she brought anything over. I put the ring back in my pocket and I ask her if there's anything she wanted to tell me about Richard.

"No, not really. I broke up with him, but I don't know why. I think it was because he was stupid enough to ram himself into a pole until he passed out."

I chuckle again. On the outside and on the inside.

I walk over to her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Is there anything you want to do, Vivian?" I ask.

She looks hesitant for a few seconds, then she finally asks "Have you ever had any fantasies?"

It took me a moment to grasp what was happening. Everything I've ever wanted to do with her, all possible with a single confession. I have to jump at the opportunity.

"Yes, I have. Most of them involved you being naked."

She pulls off her top almost as soon as I said the word 'naked.' She reveals her black lace bra and she soon is pulling that off of herself as well. When her pink nipples were finally presented to me, it was like all of my dreams came true at that very moment.

I couldn't even fully enjoy the moment before she was removing her bottom half as well. Her slit was slowly becoming visible as she slid her panties down her legs. She had no bush and no hair on her lower lips, meaning she shaved herself very recently. She stepped out of her panties and stood straight up in front of me.

"Well, now I am. What do you want me to do now?" she asked me.

Truth be told, I didn't know what to do. All of my fantasies were possible, but in the heat of the moment, I forgot what they were to begin with. I knew I had to do something, and I knew the perfect thing to say.

"Surprise me."

And surprise me she did. She started by removing my clothes with nothing but her teeth. Then, she gave me the handjob of a lifetime, letting my balls empty onto her chest. She scraped my cum from her chest and licked it from her fingers, then fingered herself while I fucked her ass (she wanted me to). We 69'd until she came again, and then she told me to fist her.

It was such a shocking request that I simply said "What?"

She told me that she wanted me to shove all my fingers inside of her and then make a fist, then pump it in and out of her. I was slightly disgusted at it, but a bigger part of me was intrigued.

Long story short, I tried it. It was awesome!

My fist was being squeezed by her pussy as she had an incredible orgasm, and my fist was stretching out her pussy until it was bigger than a tennis ball. I just kept pumping my fist, though, rubbing my thumb against her g-spot (at least I think it was her g-spot). When she finally stopped cumming all over my hand, I slid it out of her and looked at it.

Have you ever gotten out of the tub and your hands were all swollen and wrinkly?

I stood up and walked into the kitchen, washing my hands. I walked back into the living room horny as hell, but she wanted to calm down from her orgasm. I just asked her if I could straddle her stomach and fuck her tits. She beamed at the idea.

I started pumping my dick between her massive jugs. She was grabbing them and making them hug my dick, sucking my dick every time it appeared from between them.

When I came all over her face, she waited until it was all out of me, then she stood up and asked where the bathroom is.

"Why?" I asked her back.

"I want to wash my face. I don't want it in my hair."

I pointed her towards the bathroom and I followed her in there. She reached behind the curtain and turned the water on. Once it got nice and warm, she bent over the tub and dipped her face under the running water.

I got behind her as she washed her face and I grabbed her hips, ramming my dick into her pussy from behind. She moaned under the water, then instantly came up for air. As she caught her breath, she looked over her shoulder and told me I should have warned her. I tried to apologize, but she cut me off and asked me something I didn't expect.

"Could you do me a favor and squeeze my nipples while you fuck me?"

"Sure," I say. She puts her head back into the water and I continue fucking her, making sure to reach under her to squeeze her nipples like she wanted me to.

It doesn't take her very long to wash her face, but she doesn't say or do anything to signal that she wants me to stop. She just pulls her face out from underneath te stream. I keep on fucking her from behind, rubbing and squeezing her nipples while she grabs the other side of the tub for support.

It is the best sex so far, and once I shoot my load into her, she releases her grip on the side of the tub and she yells out her own orgasm. Her entire front half drops and her head mashes against the other side of the tub as she moans and grunts while my dick is being squeezed by her pulsing muscles.

When I was sure she was done, I pulled out of her and watched her swing back up. When she stood straight up, she turned around and looked me in the eyes, telling me something I never thought I would hear coming from her mouth (at least not directed at me).

"Do you want to get in the tub with me?"

I could have died right then and I would be happy.

My jaw drops at hearing it and then I rub my eyes to make sure I'm not dreaming. She just laughs softly and steps into the tub, turning the hot water back on and plugging the drain. I sit on the toilet and just enjoy the moment.

She's bent over, watching the water flow out of the faucet as it fills up the tub. Her pussy is dripping with half-my-cum, half-her-cum, leaking down her leg into the rising water.

Part of me doesn't want to soak myself in my own cum, but I know that this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance, so I go for it. I step in the tub behind her and ask her if she wants anything special done to her.

"Surprise me."

And surprise her I did.

Man, I wish I could have said that at that moment. But, no. What really happened is I tried to do the exact same thing I was doing when she was bent over the tub, but I wasn't really into it and she didn't give me the same reaction like before, so I stopped as soon as the tub filled up.

What I did after that was sexy in my head, but stupid once I did it.

I leaned over and took her nipple into my mouth, sucking on it and licking it every now and then. I also put my hand underwater and rubbed her clit as we both sat down. She didn't have an orgasm, she wasn't even excited. We ended up just taking a normal bath together, but I don't know if we were clean when we got out of the tub.

We walked back into the living room and we both got dressed. I told her I'd call her whenever and she told me she'd be over tomorrow anyway. Whatever.

She walked out the door and I shut it, turning around and being depressed that I couldn't do what I thought I could do with her.

And then I remembered the tape.

I ran over and grabbed it, throwing it into the VCR and pressing Rewind (to make sure it's at the beginning).

When it clicked and stopped, I got naked again, then sat on the couch to watch the action, ready to masturbate.

I saw Vivian pull her hand away from the camera after turning it on, and then she walks over beside her bed (fully naked), then crawls up onto it.

She immediately spreads her legs and drops her hand to her pussy, rubbing her clit and lips, making sure to rub all of her wetness into herself. When her fingers are good and soaking with her own moisture, she raises her hand to her mouth and ever-so-slowly licks each finger until she has licked up all of her wetness.

After that, she drops her hand back to her pussy and shoves two fingers inside herself, pumping her digits into her hot, pink hole. As she drives her fingers in and out like a piston, her other hand has found its way to her nipple, squeezing and diddling it to a state of aroused hardness. She moans (the camera picked up all sounds she made), and she keeps pumping faster and faster, harder and harder until she screamed out in pleasure!

Vivian gasps, takes a deep breath, and rests for a while after her intense orgasm. Then, she seems to look off-screen at something. She gets off the bed and walks out of the camera's view.

When she crawls back on the bed, she is holding a small teddy bear, probably from her childhood. She leans back and rubs the plastic nose a few times, then suddenly the teddy bear gets a face full of her quim. She appears to be rubbing her clit with the bear's smooth, plastic nose. And by the sounds she's making, shouting and moaning, I think the teddy bear's doing a pretty good job.

After a while, she cums all over the teddy bear's face, her juices soaking into its fur.

I press Stop on the VCR. I have an idea and I'm too horny to watch the rest of the tape right now.

Vivian was able to be really kinky when she wanted to be. I wonder if I could make her want to be kinky in front of me.

Act 1-- Scene 5

I grab the ring out of my pants pocket and slid it on. I closed my eyes and pictured Vivian suddenly having an idea, then coming back to my dorm again. When she gets here, she'll search every inch of my dorm for something kinky and freaky to do to herself, and then she'll give me a private showing of what kind of stuff she can do.

I just sit back on the chair and wait (still naked).

When she gets here, I just shout "Come in!" and she opens the door.

"I have an idea for something that I think you'll like, but I have to look around to see if I can find something interesting to do it with," she said.

"Go ahead," I say. "Take as much time as you need."

Of course, I didn't just sit in the chair while she roamed the place. I stood up, boner and all, and I followed her.

She searched literally every inch, from the corners of the living room to behind the toilet in the bathroom. She looked like she couldn't find anything.

That is, until she got to my bedroom.

She opened the door to my room, and her eyes sparkled. Her jaw dropped and she looked like everything in here was something that inspired her.

She still looked around, though. She probably wanted to find the perfect inspiration.

Vivian looked all over, behind my mirror, in the dresser, and even under the dresser.

Soon, she looked under my bed.

Now, of course I have a truckload of porn under my bed. That's normal for a guy.

She, however, looked at all of my magazines as if they were gold.

She yanked out all four shoeboxes and flipped through all of my magazines.

She stopped at one of my lesbian magazines and, without even opening it, she turned around and asked me where the phone is.

"It's in the living room," I tell her.

"Stay there," she says. "I need to have a little chat with a friend."

She goes out to the living room and I just stand there, completely naked, and I wait.

Ten minutes later, she comes back with a friend.

Her friend was just as hot as her. Blonde, big boobs, a bit skinnier than Vivian, but her hips were wider. She just stood in the doorway, next to Vivian, staring down at my dick, which was starting to get soft.

"Are you kidding? I'm not gonna do him!" says her friend.

"Come on, Alison! He's really good!" says Vivian.

I'm still wearing the ring, and I point it at Alison, picturing her accepting the situation. In fact, she will be willing to do anything asked of her until she leaves this dorm.

"Well, alright," says Alison. "I guess he can't be too bad."

"There you go!" exclaimed Vivian.

Alison walked over and stood above me (I was sitting on the floor by then) and stripped out of her tanktop and jean shorts, letting me look at her in nothing but her sky blue bra and matching panties. She then bent over, dangling her cleavage in my face, and she reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. Her bra fell away from her beauties and my mouth started to water.

While Alison was giving me a striptease, Vivian was stripping out of her own clothes. She was fully naked, and when Alison reached behind herself to yank down her panties, Vivian stopped her.

Instead, Vivian turned her around, bent her over like before, and stood next to her on her right.

Vivian started to slowly pull down Alison's panties, slowly revealing every inch of her naked flesh to my eyes. When she got them halfway off of Alison's body, she spanked Alison's ass. Alison yelped softly, and then I could see just a tiny spot of wetness starting to grow on Alison's panties.

Vivian pulled them down a bit more, and finally Alison's pussy lips were beginning to come into view. Vivian encouraged Alison to crouch down so that her pussy was right in front of my face, and then her panties came all the way off.

I started to sweat. Two hot girls in front of me, both of them (most likely) about to have some kinky sex with each other.

My boner, ever since this started, has been back and bigger than ever.

They both looked down at it at the exact same second, and they both descended to the floor next to me. They rubbed their hands all over my chest and Vivian told me to get up on the bed.

It was like I was up on the bed before my brain could tell my body what to do.

Once I was up on the bed, so were they. Alison laid on my left, Vivian on my right. Both of them were rubbing their hands on my chest again, but then I noticed them making eye contact.

Their hands lowered down along my body until they met at my pelvis. One of Vivian's hands wrapped around my dick with one of Alison's hands, and combined they gave me the best handjob I could've asked for.

Up and down, smooth and slick, their hands formed a perfect circle around my member and it felt... awesome!

It was only moments after it started, and I was shooting globs of cum a couple of feet into the air. The streams all made arcs in the air, then landed with a splash on my chest, then on my stomach, my waist, and then finally it just dribbled and leaked down my shaft.

Instantly, Alison and Vivian went to work on cleaning me up. Their tongues danced on my skin, they wrestled from time-to-time about who would lick where. I quickly gained another boner as I felt their gentle tongues licking my cum like kittens licking spilled milk.

Vivian was the first to get to my rising erection. Her lips wrapped around my dick and she swallowed me like a pro. She pumped her plump lips up and down my cock with an incredible amount of passion. Her tongue (while I was in her mouth) wrapped around me every now and then and I could tell I was going to shoot off again soon.

Alison must have sensed this as she eagerly climbed atop my face.

I went to work on her pussy and tried my very best to concentrate on her instead of the fantastic ministrations happening on my dick.

I couldn't, though. I tried to hold it off as long as I could, but I grunted into Alison's pussy as I shot my load into Vivian's mouth.

It wasn't a total loss, though. Alison must have been adjusting her pleasure to match mine, because Alison screamed out her own orgasm at about the same time that I did. Soon after, Vivian even had an orgasm (she rubbed herself as she gave me a blowjob) and her voice vibrated down my pole. My balls squeezed out even more jizz from the feeling of it all.

The three of us fell asleep in a warm, sexually satisfied pile.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Act 1-- Closing Scene

I woke up alone. Vivian and Alison must have went home.

I got up, got dressed and ready for Mr. Bowin's test, I looked at the clock, and I walked out the door.

When I walked into Mr. Bowin's class, I was greeted by an empty room and a look of scorn on Mr. Bowin's face.

"Gregory, what the hell is the matter with you?" yelled Mr. Bowin, saliva flying off his forked tongue as his venomous tail tried to lunge at me. His green scales flared outwards as acid dripped from his neck.

No, I'm joking. Mr. Bowin isn't really like that, but he is mean.

I reached in my pocket, digging for the ring.

I dig through my side pockets, my back pockets, and my shirt pocket.

I even look in my bookbag and all of its pockets.

But... where's the ring?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers
12