Puppet Master & the Hooters Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

She was right; he pumped two more loads of semen into her mouth, both of them landing on her tongue. She continued sucking for another minute, and finally conceded that her lover was through cumming, and gently removed his cock from her mouth and held it gently in her fingers. Gina swirled all his cum in her mouth, reveling in the way it felt there and the way it tasted, until she let all of it slide delightfully down her throat. With her mouth empty, she licked off the softening cock that was covered in the delicious treat, including under the head. When she was done, the Hooters girl licked her lips to get any leftover cum and smiled at her lover who had shared so much sexual pleasure with her.

Puppet Master smiled back at her. It had been a great adventure, but he was through and no longer had any need for her. Once again, his mind fully took over the control of hers and he bade Gina wash all the cum out of her mouth. As she walked to the bathroom, Keith once more gazed admiringly on her lush naked body and decided he would definitely bring the Hooters girl back for some more sexual fun, but not for a while. He could have any woman he wanted, and there were still so many beauties in the city whose charms he had yet to sample.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Keith did, and as Gina did, although she won't remember it after she leaves. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers
12