Puppet Master & the Redheads

Story Info
Three red-haired beauties fulfill his sexual desires.
6.8k words
4.32
71.5k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

NOTE: This is the latest in the series about The Puppet Master. For more details on how his unique mental powers developed and how he uses them to find desirable sexual partners, please see previous stories.

*

Keith O'Brien, who liked to think of himself as The Puppet Master, sat in his favorite easy chair in his luxury condo and cast his mind out into the city in search of new sex partners. As usual, he didn't know exactly what he was seeking, but he knew he would know when he found her or them. His mind waves drifted into a nice restaurant and he was fascinated by what he saw there. Sharing a small table were three beautiful women, each of them with flaming red hair, and otherwise resembling one another. His interest piqued, he probed the mind of the youngest, whose name was Tricia, to learn more about the group of titian-haired beauties.

He learned she was celebrating her eighteenth birthday that day and was in the restaurant with her mother, Angela, and her mother's sister. This aroused his interest even more, so Puppet Master sought out more details and learned the young woman had recently surrendered her maidenhead to her high school sweetheart, but had broken up with him less than a month later. He also learned her 38 year old Aunt Susan, the third member of the group, was recently divorced and her mother had been a widow for the last two years. The trio became more interesting to Puppet Master once he learned they were all unattached and none of them had any particular plans after their luncheon, nor were any of them expected anywhere. The women were all on the pill, and none of them had AIDS or any kind of STD, which was important to him.

Because of his mental powers, which he believed were unique, he would have been able to control the mind of any woman he wanted, and compel her to join him in his condo for whatever kind of sex he felt like having with her. Keith had discovered his powers as a young boy and spent years perfecting them, until his mind could control any person or small group of persons and compel all of them to do his bidding. By controlling an individual's mind, he was able to instill an overwhelming desire for the controlled person to perform a certain act or series of acts, always what Keith wanted him or her to do. After he was through having his way and getting what he wanted, The Puppet Master used another facet of his mental power to wipe all memory of what had transpired from that person's mind.

Keith was able to support himself comfortably with the inside information he easily obtained about fluctuations in the stock market. Since he had no need to work more than minimally, he spent most of his time indulging in sex acts with a parade of beautiful women he brought up to his condo. Not wanting anybody to have any reason to suspect him of anything, Keith was always careful to avoid leaving evidence of his activities, such as an unexplained broken hymen or an illness that might be sexually transmitted or a pregnancy.

He decided to have the three women come to call on him after they had finished their luncheon. Controlling three people would be more difficult than directing one, but only slightly more. He knew he could do it with no problem, and the idea of the gathering of the family of gorgeous redheads intrigued him. Among other activities, he expected to have the two older women put on a show for him by 69ing while the teenager sucked him off after he had eaten her pussy. Other sexual events would be decided on after the arrival of his partners.

Once he had implanted in the mind of each of the three women the urgent desire to come to see him as a group immediately after finishing their meal, Keith set about preparing his bedroom. He remade his bed using just a fresh bottom sheet, because he enjoyed sex the most in a nice, clean environment. The thermostat was set rather high, since he and the women would all be naked shortly after their arrival, and he wanted everybody to be comfortable.

With everything prepared, he waited, looking through the eyes of Angela and monitoring their actions. After paying their check, they got up from the table and walked out the door. The restaurant was just a few blocks away, and his apartment building was on a main street, so the group would have no difficulty getting there, but he watched anyhow, in case they were delayed by some unexpected encounter or other interruption.

Angela, as the oldest of the three, seemed to be the person leading the way, so Keith continued concentrating on her and watched their progress through her eyes. When he saw her hand reach out to ring the doorbell above his mailbox and heard the result, he buzzed the ladies in and, still using the same pair of eyes, watched them walk over to his private elevator and punch in the personal password he had told her. When the day's sexual escapades ended and the women left, that would be another fact, along with his name, which would be forgotten, as well as the rest of what all three of the enticing women would have done with him and with each other.

He was standing in the doorway just down the hall from the elevator door, and he smiled when the three women exited. As they approached him, they were even more beautiful than they had looked in the restaurant, and he kissed the two older women after they had entered his suite and he had securely locked the door. He saved his most ardent embrace and deepest kiss for the 18 year old, because he expected her to be the primary object of his sexual activities, although that could easily change. After they had removed their shoes and stockings, the three women and Keith entered his bedroom and Tricia stood by his bed, waiting to be undressed the rest of the way.

Her aunt and mother removed and hung up their blazer and cardigan sweater respectively and sat along the wall in a kind of a trance, which would be ended when Keith was ready to watch them in lesbian action with each other. For the time being, he was able to use relatively little of his mind in controlling them, and he could concentrate on the sexy teenager.

Before beginning to unfasten any buttons, he gathered her into his arms again, and she eagerly returned his kiss, as he had mentally commanded her to do. His hands reached down and cupped Tricia's succulent ass cheeks, and his arousal increased. She had one of the sexiest figures he could remember, and Keith's condo had been visited by some of the most gorgeous women in town, although none of them remembered their time there. Avidly, he pulled her silky blouse free of her skirt and unbuttoned it, after which she turned around so he could slide it off her shoulders and unhook her bra. He also unfastened the button on the side of her skirt and pulled down the zipper, so he could slip that garment off and set it and her other discarded clothing on the side of the bed.

When Tricia turned to face him again, her luscious breasts were bouncing and swaying provocatively, and Keith cupped one in either of his hands and bent down to lick a nipple. Either of the lovely twins was a perfect handful, heavy in his hands but with soft and smooth skin, and he moved his mouth between them, licking both cute pink nubbins and feeling them starting to become erect under his ministrations. He had not ordered her to become aroused; it was Tricia's own sensuous nature that was causing her to react to what he was doing to her. It was much more fun for him that way, as well as being far more enjoyable for the women he brought up to his lair.

"Let's lie on the bed," he directed her, guiding her there by his hand until she lay on her back, wearing nothing but her panties.

Keith removed his shirt -- he was already barefoot -- and climbed onto the bed beside her. He was still wearing his pants and shorts because he would have Tricia remove them preparatory to sucking him off and while he was watching her mother and aunt 69ing on the same bed as he was using. The removal of his pants before sucking him off was something he always preferred having the women do, and he was the one in charge of everything that was going to be happening that day.

Leaning over Tricia, he cupped one of her succulent breasts in his hand and resumed licking her nipple. As her natural excitement increased, he felt the pink jewel becoming more erect, and he switched his mouth to its equally delightful neighbor. As his tongue continued its caressing, Tricia began cooing and her body started to squirm under his face. Keith turned his face to look down the length of her body and saw a small stain starting to spread in the crotch of her panties, and smelled the aroma of an aroused pussy.

The scent was truly delightful, but could present a problem if Tricia wondered later how her panties had gotten stained with her juices while lunching with her aunt and mother. To eliminate that potential problem, Keith raised his face from what he was doing and reached down to remove the skimpy garment. He pushed down on the waistband and she raised her ass from the bed and bent her knees so he could pull her panties all the way down and off around her feet and toss them near her other clothing. With that taken care of, his mouth returned to giving pleasure to her breasts and to himself.

A healthy and sensuous young woman, Tricia was reacting to what Keith was doing to her nipples, and her actions became more strenuous when he drew one of her lovely orbs into his mouth and started sucking, while his tongue stroked the nipple and areola. Once again, he switched his attentions between the beautiful pair until Tricia was writhing on the bed under him and her cooing in joy was starting to evolve into moans. The delectable aroma of her pussy had gotten stronger, so he kissed and licked his way down her soft belly until he reached her pubic hair.

Like many redheads, Tricia was blessed with extremely fair skin, on her face and body and pubic hair that was almost like eiderdown. Keith licked lower, reveling in the fluffiness under his tongue, but he wouldn't eat her pussy from that angle. He got off the bed, got back on at the foot and approached her on his knees. He needed to issue no mental command; Tricia obviously liked having her pussy eaten and had it done before, because she raised and spread her legs so the man in bed with her could give her that pleasure.

The first thing he did was to gaze on its beauty. Tricia's ivory skin was even paler, and was emphasized by the sparse red hair up to her slit and by her inner lips, which were already swollen with her desire, and had blossomed out from that pink aperture. Keith leaned in closer and wrapped his arms around her thighs, bringing his face inches from the pink and white confection. Gently, he spread the edges of her slit and peered inside at its wetness, to be greeted by an incredible cloud of fragrance. A few droplets were trickling from the pink hole that was their source, so he licked them off with the tip of his tongue, and was elated to find they tasted even better than they smelled.

That small sample was not enough, so Keith avidly licked all the juices from the hotsy's thighs and crotch and started licking one of her outer lips. Once again, the soft hair felt as good to his tongue as shaven skin would have, and he slowly licked his way up the lip until he reached her Mount of Venus. Even if his mouth hadn't been busy, he had no reason to say anything, because his commands were strictly mental, and he had no wish to hear either of the older women saying anything, so Keith made them stay silent. The only thing Tricia was saying was telling him of the fabulous pleasure she was receiving from the tongue caressing her most private parts, so Keith let her express herself.

And that's what she did. "Oh, Keith, I love what you're doing. Don't stop," she murmured. She and her aunt and her mother had been made aware of Puppet Master's name, but that data would be erased from their minds after they left his condo.

That wouldn't be for quite a while, because none of the women had anywhere they had to go that afternoon, and Keith had allowed himself all day to take his pleasure with the red-haired beauties. After he finished licking Tricia's first outer lip, her body was writhing in bliss on the bed and he started on the other side of her pussy. This lip was treated the same way as the first had been, with gentle strokes of his tongue that covered the same area over and over and sent ripples of pleasure through the young woman's body. His tongue spent a long time stroking the second lip until his mouth once again reached Tricia's soft, ivory-colored mons.

After kissing her there as he had at the time of his first stop, Keith raised his head to survey her responses. Like most men who particularly love eating pussy, one of the best parts is seeing how the woman is taking pleasure in his actions, and he was not disappointed there. Tricia's lovely naked body was bucking and rolling all over the bed and her face, eyes closed and mouth partly open in a grimace of joy, was tossing from side to side on her pillow. Smiling to himself, Puppet Master lowered his head, feasted on the fresh stream of nectar and began licking between an inner and an outer lip.

As he likes to do, he started on the very smooth, soft area between the origins of the lips and licked her there. Moving very slowly, his tongue worked its way upward and, when he reached the place where the labia are close together, he tilted his head to slide it between them. Keith reveled in the contrast between the texture of Tricia's slick outer lip and the sponginess of the inner one, which was engorged with her lust. When he reached the end of the inner lip, he raised his head and was elated at what he saw. Her clit had completely pushed its way out from the protection of its hood, and resembled a lovely pink pearl. He spent no more than a few seconds admiring the cute little morsel before bringing his face back down to below Tricia's dripping pink hole again.

After devouring the plethora of delicious juices, he licked between the second pair of lips the same as he had the first. By the time he reached her clit again, Tricia was fucking up into his face and she was sobbing and whimpering in bliss. Keith thought about how it was something of a shame she would not be allowed to remember anything he had done to her, because she was obviously getting an enormous amount of pleasure from having her pussy eaten.

Tricia wanted more, and she knew how to get it. "Suck my clit, Keith!" she exhorted him. "Suck my clit and make me cum!"

He enjoyed having the women he controlled taking some initiative the way she had, and that was his intention anyhow, so he opened his mouth and drew the succulent morsel inside. With his lips forming a seal, he sucked and caressed Tricia's precious clit with his tongue. As her responses became more and more frantic, Keith's arms clung tightly to her thighs and his mouth remained snugly clamped around her sweetest of sweet spots.

"Yes!" she cried out ecstatically. "Yes!" I'm cumming! Suck my clit!"

Keith wanted nothing more than to do exactly that and, even if he hadn't, his face was held securely in place. Tricia's thighs clamped so strongly to the sides of his head he couldn't have moved, even if he wanted to, which he didn't. She sat upright, grabbed the back of his head and pressed Keith's mouth against her pussy, which she was fucking even harder up into his face. Her upper body rose and fell, and Tricia rocked from side to side on her lovely ass while she sobbed and whimpered in joy at the way she was cumming. The puppet Master was swung from side to side as if he were a puppet, but he immensely enjoyed every second of it.

So did Tricia, especially when she climaxed. All her muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy against his face for an ultimate time, before happily relaxing back onto the bed, where she resembled a pink and cream puddle. Her legs no longer held his face, but were draped over Keith's shoulders. Greedily, he licked off every drop of her nectar, including what was still inside the beautiful pink hole that had been its source. Usually, he would have left it there to serve as lubrication for the fucking that would ensue but, on that afternoon, he wanted to have Tricia suck him off instead.

Angela and Susan had been sitting quietly, almost in a trance, while he ate the pussy of their young relative, but it was their turn to get sexually involved and put on a show for their master. First, he read their minds and learned they both had experimented with some woman-on-woman love in the past, and had rather enjoyed it. Building on that, he implanted in their minds a raging lust for each other and a powerful urge to come over to the bed, strip each other naked and perform a series of lesbian acts on each other's naked bodies. Until those two were involved on their 69, Tricia would be in a state similar to what theirs had been until Keith decided to have her start sucking his cock.

The first thing he had them do was hug and kiss each other, with their wide open mouths plastered together and their tongues avidly mingling. He couldn't actually see the latter action, but Keith liked to imagine it. As he had done with Tricia, The Puppet master allowed the women under his control to do what they wanted, so it would be natural, but still part of the lesbian activity he wanted to watch and was making them desire so urgently. When they broke off the kiss, they started removing each other's clothing.

Angela was wearing a dress with buttons in the back, so she turned around and Susan's fingers unfastened them and unhooked her sister's bra. When they faced each other again, the younger woman pulled the dress down her sibling's arms and removed and discarded the D-cups while Angela unbuttoned Susan's blouse and pulled it free, as well as unfastening and removing her sister's bra. Both women were naked above the waist, and their big, beautiful, breasts swayed alluringly.

While Angela unfastened the waistband on the other woman's skirt, Susan pushed the dress down her hips. Both garments fell to the floor, and the scarlet tressed beauties stepped out of them and took turns pulling down each other's panties. When they faced each other again, they were both completely naked, and they shared another long embrace with their mouths grinding together. Angela, who was somewhat more of a take charge kind, cupped Susan's breasts and bent down to start licking the nipples. Their coupling was off to a good start, but he wanted to get more quickly to the main event, so Keith shot a thought at them, and what they suddenly wanted to do more than anything else was to get horizontal on the bed.

Susan lay on her back with a pillow under her head, and Angela knelt above her and leaned down to resume licking her sister's adorable nubbins. This left her own succulent breasts in a position for Susan to gently fondle them with her hands and start licking the nipples. This was much more what The Puppet Master wanted to see, and he sat down on a chair and directed Tricia to kneel between him and the bed and start preparing to suck his cock. She obeyed, because it was what she wanted to do more than anything else in the world at that exact instant, and she knelt down and started to unfasten Keith's belt and the waist button of his pants.

Still watching two hot redheads mouthing each other's breasts in their form of a 69, Keith raised his ass from the chair so the third hotty could pull his pants down and off around his feet. He was still wearing boxer shorts, and his hard cock was sticking up through the fly. Tricia gently held his erection in the fingers of one hand and leaned over to stroke the length of his shaft from his scrotum to the head. The Puppet Master had implanted in her mind a love of sucking cocks, especially his, as well as ideas on how to please a man, and licking like that was included in her quick tutorial.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12