Puppeteer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nirkal
Nirkal
18 Followers

I gulped and then sighed. "Okay, then I'll talk to her, damn Neralos!"

Arias grinned. "You so have the hots for him!"

I glared. "I'm too tired for this. I really am. I'm hitting the mattress and you can think what you want, I'm not in love with anybody. Good night and don't you dare molest him further!"

Arias' grin grew wider. "Won't do..."

I squinted my eyes at him and then laid down on the second bed in his small surgery after pulling my vest over my head. "I think it's safer if I'm sleeping here."

"Oh my, jealousy already rears its ugly head?"

"Go away!"

"Well okay, then I leave you two love birds alone. Remember, he's exhausted so go easy on him!"

"Stop talking or I'll kill you!"

"Okay, good night then. Don't do anything I won't do!" The tone of this last sentence made it clear that there weren't many things he won't do but at least he left the room and I could lie down, sleep coming fast and I could sleep peacefully for the first time in a long time.

--------------------------------

Okay, if you like it, rate please. And if you feel like it, review. You know you want to. You can feel it, the itching in your fingers that demand to click this link. Review... It nags at your mind and you'll feel better when you've reviewed. Review... *stop making adjuratory motions with his hands and coughs*

Nirkal
Nirkal
18 Followers
12