Puppeteer Mage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ObsidianMan
ObsidianMan
14 Followers

"But I digress." he said, easily lifting the heavy chest from the servants' thin arms. Then turning to the duchess he said, "My lady, you have welcomed me into your home. I have taken food, shelter, money and your daughters and have given nothing back. Let this be my gift to you."

As he said the words, the two servants who brought the chest began removing their clothes. Once their clothes were removed, they began undressing the duchess as well. The royal matron just stood there allowing the men to explore her body. What the onlookers did not know, was none of the three were being controlled.

As expected Albert began bellowing about the offense. "MAGE! This is the last straw! To force yourself upon my sisters and my wife is one thing, but to parade my mother about in such a fashion is unforgivable! I'll not stop until your head is on my pike!"


Keldan left the room but tied the spell up so it would last a few hours. And still Albert continued, "Do not think you can escape me. Though distant, the Queen is family. She'll put a king's ransom down for your capture!"

The mage split the gold from the chest among some pilfered leather sacks and secured them to a horse. "The Queen huh?" he mused, "I'd never considered that." The mage pulled himself onto another horse and began galloping off into the oncoming night. He briefly wondered if anyone realized though he ordered them not to interfere with the duchess he never commanded them to stay and watch.

ObsidianMan
ObsidianMan
14 Followers
12