Puppy Girl Aven Ch. 02

Story Info
Master introduces Izzy into 'puppy' world.
1k words
4.08
68.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayeRoiben
KayeRoiben
42 Followers

Ellen stroke Izzy's hair and then stood up to leave, Master walked her out and then returned and stood in the door way. Aven crawled a bit forward so that her head peeked out from underneath the tablecloth.

Master laughed when he saw Aven do this and then held out his hand. Aven bounded over to him and licked his hand. He stroked her down the top of her head and she sat in front of him. Then master directed his attention to Izzy who had remained in her position with her back to him and head down.

"Izzy," Master called.

"Yes, sir?" Izzy answered.

"Izzy, puppies don't wear clothing. Why don't you go up to the bedroom and remove your clothes. Then I want you to crawl down the steps and join me and Aven in the living room, ok?"

"Yes, sir." Izzy answered and stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

Master looked down at Aven into her big round eyes and smiled, "C'mon, girl."

Aven followed her master into the living room and laid next to the couch as master sat down on it and turned on the TV. She laid there for a few quiet moments; her eyes shut and listened to the TV drone on, before she heard the clumsy crawling of Izzy trying to make it down the steps. Aven smiled as she remembered herself within her first attempts of crawling down the steps.

Izzy made it though, and then crawled past Aven and kneeled before her master. Izzy placed her hands behind her back, bowed her head, and spread her knees apart. Master looked down at her with a raised brow.

"What are you doing, Izzy?" he asked. Aven raised her head and watched.

"Sir, I'm awaiting your instructions."

Master smiled and leaned forward, "Ok, Izzy. Let me explain some things. You are a puppy now. You no longer use words. You will bark and whimper and all that other good doggy language, ok?"

"Yes, sir." Izzy answered.

Master sighed, "What did I just get through telling you?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, sir."

Master hung his head low at this, "Come with me Izzy," Master commanded.

Izzy went to stand up and follow, and when master caught sight of this he grabbed her at the back of her head by her hair and pushed her down on all fours; her face low to the ground.

"I have yet to see a dog walk on two legs, slut!" Master yelled.

Izzy whimpered and master let go over her, "Now come with me, Izzy," He commanded.

Izzy crawled after him up the steps, "You too, Aven," He yelled down to her.

Aven scrambled up the steps and passed Izzy. She headed straight to the bedroom and crawled over to her doggie bed where she curled up and laid down her chin resting on the edge of the cushioning to get a view. Once Izzy had crawled inside, Master shut the door and commanded her to stay. Izzy stopped where she was.

Master pulled one of Aven's old collars from a drawer and walked back over to Izzy and bent down to fasten it round her neck. Once done he pointed to a cage that sat in the corner of the room. Izzy looked up at him confused.

Master grabbed her by the collar and dragged her over to the cage and shoved her inside. As Izzy spun around the cage door was slammed in her face and locked shut. Then master spun around and looked down at Aven who was staring up at him with bored eyes. He snickered when he saw this and laid down on the bed. Aven crawled out of her bed and jumped up on his.

Master laughed and stroked her hair. Aven was interested in something else though, and sniffed at him all the way down to his cock. She nuzzled him there until she heard a moan escape her master's lips. Then she backed off of him and looked at him begging and whimpering.

Master unzipped his pants and pulled out his stiff cock. Aven leapt forward and thrusted her mouth around him pulling him deep into her throat. Master moaned, and Aven sucked at him harder.

Master then flung her down on the bed on her back, and Aven shrieked. Master climbed on top of her and between her legs. He pulled off his jeans and pulled off his shirt before he plunged deep inside her. Aven moaned deeply at her master's thick cock inside her. She ran her tongue up his neck and then kissed her way back down. Master held her in his arms and fucked her gently. Izzy whimpered from within her cage, as Aven's moans increased in their erotic volume...

Master fucked Aven for a good hour before pulling out of her and Cumming on the bed. Aven's own juices had pooled on the sheets beneath her. She lay on the bed panting wildly. Master picked her up and laid her in her bed on the floor, and she closed her eyes there.

He then went and unlocked the cage door and ordered Izzy to crawl out. Izzy did so and then stopped when she was free of its confinement.

"Lick the bed clean, Izzy," master ordered.

Izzy hopped up on the bed and slid her tongue all over the fluids that were there, tasting her master and his puppy slut there. She moaned as she did so and master came up behind her and thrust two fingers inside her wet cunt. He stroked the inside of her cunt and then laid a smack across her ass as she licked the bed.

"Good girl, Izzy," Master said when she had finished and pulled his fingers away. "You want a treat?"

Izzy barked at him, and this made master smile. He reached into a container by the bed and pulled out a dog treat. Izzy's eyes opened wide.

"What's wrong puppy? Too good for you?" Master asked. Izzy hung her head. "Oh well then, guess you'll be going hungry for awhile since you don't like dog food."

Master then called Aven over who got up sleepily and rounded the corner of the bed. Master held the treat down for Aven to take, and she did between her teeth and then retreated back to her bed to eat it.

"You're in for a long week, Izzy," Master said.

KayeRoiben
KayeRoiben
42 Followers