Puppy Girl: The Stray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found her shorts just beyond the steps, and found her shirt hanging from a tree a dozen yards from the house. He screamed her name, searching everywhere he could. She had to hear him.

He'd covered most of the island, when he heard the two short and one long blast of the delivery boat's horn. He was torn. He had to find his puppy-girl, but if he didn't meet the boat, they wouldn't deliver his goods. They'd likely starve in the two months before the boat would come again, if it ever did come again. His cabinets were bare, and he'd dug deeply into his emergency rations. What was left wouldn't be enough for the two of them.

He ran back to the beach, shouting, yelling that he was coming. He still called out to Amy, to Red, to his puppy-girl, only stopping when he neared the cabin. He didn't want to have to explain a missing girl on his island.

The two men who made a living delivering groceries and necessities to remote islands in the area, while serving as an occasional taxi service, were unloading their boat as he arrived, running down the beach.

Hunter tried to remain calm as money exchanged hands, and he gave them his list, along with the envelope addressed to his publisher, containing the two CDs and a hard copy of his latest work. Not all of his latest work, just enough to keep him up-to-date with his commitments.

As their business was concluded, Hunter stopped them.

"Can you make that delivery in one month, instead of two?" he asked.

The older man, the father, shrugged. "Whenever. The cost is the same. Same day, next month?"

"Please. I need to make a few changes to my list, if that's alright," Hunter said, holding out a trembling hand.

The younger man took the list out of his plastic folder. Hunter ran up to the cabin, and quickly added a number of additional items to the list. He didn't want to run low. He opened his desk drawer, and took out an additional hundred dollar bill.

Back at the boat, he handed them his new list, and the cash. "Thank you. Sorry for the delay."

"Next month," the older man said, as his son pushed the boat away from the beach, before climbing aboard. It hadn't cleared the breaks, before Hunter was back to searching for his lost puppy-girl.

* * *

It was pitch black before he knew he had to stop for the night. He had to get his supplies up to the cabin. Get the perishables into the refrigerator and freezer. Move the rest off the beach, and under protection.

Hunter was exhausted, irritated and worried by the time he was done. He was also starving. Delivery day was always a great one, a time to feast on fresh food. He didn't feel like feasting.

He slept fitfully, alone in his bed. He wondered where his girl was, where she was hiding. Had she injured herself? Was she unable to respond? Had she run out into the water? Was she lost for good?

His pillow was wet before he finally fell into an exhaustion fueled sleep.

* * *

Hunter was up with the dawn. He ate quickly, and prepared a pack with water and food. He wouldn't stop searching until he found her. He looked out the window into the pouring rain, wondering how long it had been going on. It didn't matter.

He called out to her constantly, until he was hoarse. He took his time, moving carefully, searching everywhere possible. The sun was low in the sky, but at least it had stopped raining. He'd covered every inch of the land, without success. Back at the cabin he refilled his water bottle, and headed down to the beach, walking around the island, a second time, unwilling to give up.

The coast of his island was mostly rocky, with two thirds of the waterline covered with low cliffs and outcroppings, rarely more than ten feet high. He had passed the backside stony beach where he recalled the day she'd followed him. Where he'd bandaged her foot. He inspected the small inlet, with no success. He continued his search, and was only a hundred feet or so away from his beach, when he saw her.

She was naked, huddled under a tiny outcropping, sitting in shallow water, behind a rock. It would have been easy to miss her. She was shaking.

Hunter didn't call her name, or shout. He ran through the shallows, stumbling twice before he caught her. Her lips were blue, and she was cold.

He picked her up and cradled her in his arms, turning and heading for the beach.

"What have you done, Red?" he whispered. "Why did you run?"

She didn't respond, couldn't respond.

* * *

Back in the cabin, he wrapped her in blankets before starting her bath. He placed her in the hot water, bathing her, washing the salt-water off of her skin, trying to bring her temperature up. She was still trembling as he forced some Tylenol between her teeth, and poured water into her mouth until she swallowed. She coughed and gagged, but he stayed with her, getting her to drink a little.

Her eyes opened for a moment, looking up into his concerned face. She whimpered and closed hers again, going limp in his arms.

Hunter took her to bed, covering her in blankets. She was shivering uncontrollably, but her skin was on fire. "Hang in there, Red," he whispered. "We'll get you better. I promise. Master promises."

For two days he cared for her, forcing her to take her Tylenol, fighting her fever, wiping her body down, cleaning her messes, encouraging her to drink whatever she could. He was frantic with worry.

It was the morning of the third day after the delivery, that he woke with his puppy-girl in his arms. She was holding him, whimpering fitfully. He placed his hand on her forehead, and knew her fever had broken.

"What am I going to do with you, Red?" he whispered.

Her eyes opened, no longer dull and unseeing. She sighed and cuddled in closer, her tiny tongue licking his chest.

"Why did you run? What were you thinking? You could have died out there."

Amy only whined piteously, clinging to her Master.

Hunter sighed. "I bet you're starving."

She nodded.

"Let's get you cleaned up, and I'll see if I can't scrape something together for you to eat."

He ran her bath, and carried her to the tub, lowering her into the hot water. "Get out when you're done. I'm going to cook us some breakfast."

With so much fresh food available, Hunter cooked up a feast. Fresh eggs, butter, bread, bananas, bacon. Enough to feed them both twice over. He was draining the bacon, when his puppy-girl appeared. She looked wonderful, crawling across the floor, her kneepads on, her collar around her neck.

Hunter knelt beside her, stroking her moist hair. "Don't ever do that again. You scared me to death," he said, before leaning over and kissing her forehead. She rubbed up against his leg, lifting her head, and sniffing. She smiled.

"You are such a greedy little puppy," Hunter laughed. He patted her head, and picked up the tray, heading for the couch. She followed at his heels.

He beckoned her to sit at his feet, and held out two pills. "Open up," he said.

She opened her mouth and he placed the pills on her tongue, before holding a glass to her lips. She sipped greedily at the juice.

Hunter fed her, praising her, telling her what a good girl she was, continuing until she refused to eat any more. Together they'd managed to finish all but a few bites.

He could see she was exhausted, so he carried her to bed. Covering her up, he cleaned the dishes, and filled a glass with water which he placed beside the bed. Climbing in bed with her, he noticed he'd forgotten to remove her kneepads and collar. He took care of those, and lay down beside his puppy-girl, caressing her skin, happy she was better. And mad at what she'd put him through, now that he wasn't worried about her survival.

When he woke, she had climbed almost completely on top of him, clinging to him. He looked at her, and saw her looking back. "I'm very angry with you," he said.

She lowered her eyes, and tucked her head into his neck.

"You scared me to death. I thought you had died. You almost did."

She whined softly.

"Bad girl!" he snapped, swatting her butt, making her yelp. "Bad Red!"

Amy crawled away from him, on her hands and knees, then paused at the edge of the bed, wiggling her naked bottom, and peering back at him, over her shoulder.

It was a look that Hunter had grown to know and love in the last week before the boat arrival. He hurried behind her, and without any preliminaries, thrust into her hard, making her yelp.

"Never, ever, do that to me again, Red!" he growled. "Don't scare me like that. What if something had happened? What would I do without you?"

Master was different. He'd taken her many, many times, but never like that. No matter how much they played, he had always seemed to be holding back. Not this time. This time Master was completely in charge, which Amy liked.

Hunter hammered his cock into her, punishing her for running away. He pushed her shoulders down to the bed, growling as he took her, reminding her who was Master, and who was only a puppy. Her legs were unable to withstand the onslaught, and she slowly sank lower onto the bed. He followed, staying with her, thrusting away viciously. She whimpered, pushing back at him, accepting his punishment, sinking onto the bed until she was prone, helpless, pinned by his weight.

He stretched out over her, his legs holding hers down, his hands holding her arms outstretched, his face next to hers, scolding her, biting down on her neck and shoulder, his cock driving deep inside of her, relentless.

With every thrust, Amy surrendered more, accepting her Master's wonderful punishment. Whimpering sweetly, yipping lightly when he would penetrate too far, content to serve her Master. Happy to please him.

Neither was aware of how much she liked it, until she abruptly howled for him, trembling, as the special fire tore through her body.

Master was determined to make his point, and he took her repeatedly, only stopping to feed and medicate his poor puppy-girl. When he was finished with her, he was completely exhausted both mentally and physically. His special girl was helpless in his arms, equally sated.

Hunter was slow to awake to the unusual feeling. He gasped as he realized his puppy-girl was riding him, bouncing up and down on his cock. They'd never done that before. She'd never initiated things except by her teasing, and she'd never been on top of him. It felt incredible, but unexpected.

"Red?"

Amy leaned over Master, her hands resting on his shoulders, her breasts swaying as she rocked back and forth. She leaned down and kissed him, fiercely, surprising him once again. Then she sat up, enjoying herself on his cock, stretching and grinning. He reached for her breasts and she leaned forward to give Master better access.

After all the day's activity, and the number of times he'd already come, it took a long while for him to finish. Amy was in no hurry, enjoying Master's undivided attention.

Hunter felt the end approaching, watching his wild puppy, groaning when he could hold back no longer. When he was done, she laid down upon him, gasping for air. He caressed her moist skin. "Love you, Red. Master loves his puppy-girl."

Amy sighed, rolling off of him, and pulling on his arms to make him cuddle her from behind. It wasn't long before he stopped wiggling, both of them breathing easier in the dark. Both of them exhausted but happy.

"I don't like the name Red. I'm Amy. And Amy goes where Master goes, forever. Don't even think of sending me away again." She tugged his arms tighter around her, safe and warm in Master's embrace.

Hunter was surprised. More than surprised, shocked. He stiffened and his puppy-girl whimpered, wiggling against him. He hugged her tightly. "Love you Amy. I'll never let you go."

Amy knew Master was happy, so Amy was happy. Which made Hunter, very, very happy.

==================

Thank you for reading my story. This is a contest entry, and your vote (one only please) would be appreciated, as are all comments. TTT

1...345678