Puppy Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,713 Followers

Mrs. Matthews called me the following day and said I passed with flying colors again. Then she asked me if I would like to address the class at graduation. I told her I would but I would like to keep it a secret till graduation day.

****

I talked to Jordan regularly after the prom. It fact we even went to the movies twice. I had a hard time keeping my secrets from her. I did tell her more about the business I was in where I did online computer repair.

She told me that she was going to attend the local college near home so she wouldn't be far away from her family. She would be taking a two year nursing course. I asked her about a sports career and she told me that she had played enough sports. Now she wanted to get on with her life.

"Someday I would like to get married and have a family of my own. All I need to do is find the right man who wants the same things I do." She smiled at me. "I want to become a nurse so I can help others and it might even help if my family becomes ill."

I leaned over and kissed her.

"Jeffrey there is something I need to tell you. I've never been with a man. The reason is because I wanted to love the man that I give myself to. Until you came back into my life I hadn't met him. I just want you to know that I really do care for you. Time will tell if we are meant to be together."

"I can wait for as long as it takes. I'll be here for you when you feel you are ready."

"Are you coming to my graduation?" asked Jordan.

I didn't want to tell her but I promised her I would never lie to her. "I'm not only coming to your graduation but I am graduating with you."

"What? When did this happen? How is it even possible?"

"I wanted to graduate with you. I will be getting a GED but we will be in the same graduating class. I had to take a test to test out of the twelfth grade."

"They made you take a test. Jeffrey, you're the smartest person I know."

"...and you're the most beautiful person I know." She smiled at me.

On graduation day I sat in the back with the other GED grads. They called out the names of the graduates and each walked up on stage and received their diploma. I couldn't help but applaud when they called Jordan's name. The GED grads went last.

Mrs. Matthews announced the names and the Principal handed out the diploma. I was the last one to receive mine. Mrs. Matthews explained that the last student receiving a diploma was Jeffrey Allen Miller and he was going to give a few remarks. I then walked up and began my speech.

"I'm Jeff Miller and proud to graduate with this class. Many people remember me when I was in grade school. I was the kid that caused problems. I'm here today to clear up any false ideas that surrounded my leaving school.

"Many people thought I went to a reform school or one for mental patients." I looked over at Brent when I said this. "The truth is I went to the Academy for the Gifted. It was a school that helped to teach me and guide me in my strengths.

"You see, I had lost my best friend when she moved away." I looked over at Jordan. "I became bored with school. I could ace any test without studying. With the help of a special teacher and my parents I was accepted at this academy. I found out there was no limit to what I could learn if I applied myself.

"The same goes for each graduate here. The world is your oyster and you can accomplish whatever goal you set for yourself as long as you put in the study time and the effort.

"After graduating from the academy I went to college and have received two degrees. I'm going back for a teaching degree next. I want to help other kids and students to show them how to apply themselves.

"While in school I worked for a computer company and did programming for them. Last year I started up my own online business to help people repair their computers at home. I have over twenty five employees working for me and expect to hire fifty more by next year.

"I'm not telling you this to toot my own horn but to let you know that for those who apply themselves they can achieve many of their goals.

"People have asked me why I wanted to graduate from this high school. The truth is I have many reasons why I wanted to graduate with this class at this high school. My grandfather taught here many years ago. Both of my parents as well as my five brothers and sisters all graduated from this school. This year my best long time friend is in this graduating class and I wanted to graduate with her.

"The last and most important message I would like to pass along is to never forget your family and friends. Remember those special times that you spent with them. Our lives are built on memories. Cherish them, forget the bad times and always remember the good ones.

"Congratulations to all the graduates and good luck to you in all your future endeavors. Thank you."

I walked off the stage and notice my whole family, all my sisters and brothers and their kids were there. I had tears in my eyes as I walked off the stage to a standing ovation. I looked over at Jordan and she was crying also.

****

Jordan and I dated throughout the summer. We actually became an item according to her friends. We spent as much time as we could together. We went to the amusement park, zoo and the beach. Seeing Jordan in a bathing suit took my breath away and I told her so.

"Do you want me to perform CPR? After all I'm going to be a nurse some day," she said as she gave me that beautiful smile.

"I'll just take the mouth to mouth right now," I was smiling too.

We kissed; every time our lips met I got goose bumps.

We almost always went out with a group of friends. Jordan's friends were now my friends. We all often talked about subjects that interested them. It was hard for them to believe how well versed I was on most subjects.

Up to this time Jordan and I did a lot of kissing and a little petting. I didn't want to go too far too soon. I figured Jordan would tell me when she was ready to go to the next step.

A group of us were sitting on the beach. Sandy asked me if I would help her get some of the food they had brought from their car over to the picnic table. I said yes but wondered why she didn't ask Jim.

"Jeff, I asked you because I wanted to talk with you away from Jordan. As you know she's my best friend."

"What is it Sandy?"

"She's in love with you and it's bothering her. She's not sure how to deal with it."

"I don't understand. I've told her many times how I feel about her. What is she afraid of? Why has she told you but not me?"

"She's had boyfriends and dated a few guys over the years but even though she has cared for some of them, she never loved them. It was easy for her to push away any of their advances. I know she told you she hasn't ever been with a man."

"Sandy, I've never touched her. I promised her that I would wait for her until she is ready."

"She's ready Jeff. She doesn't know how to go about telling you. I know she doesn't want you to think that she's some kind of slut by approaching you. What I'm trying to say is, make a move, I promise you she won't stop you."

I thanked Sandy for the information. I was sure she wouldn't lie to me but what if I tried and Jordan stopped trusting me. Maybe I could make a move but do it slowly.

We went back to the beach. Jim and Jordan were waiting for us so we could go into the water. All our other friends were already in the water. As soon as we were waist deep I saw Jim take Sandy in his arms and kiss her. We were in a somewhat deserted part of the beach with very few people paying any attention to us. I saw Jordan look over at Sandy and Jim.

I leaned over and gave Jordan a kiss. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me very passionately. For the first time I reached behind her and put both of my hands on her butt and pulled her into me. I know she could feel my cock against her.

She stopped kissing me but kept her arms around my neck. I didn't take my hands off of her butt. She was looking into my eyes. She wasn't smiling but just staring at me. Finally she spoke.

"Jeffrey, I love you. I have for some time. Something tells me that Sandy told you. I want you to know that if any other man put his hands where yours are now I would have kneed him in his gonads.

"I want you more than I've ever wanted anything. I need to be sure that if we make love that it will be for real. I couldn't live with myself if I gave myself to you totally and then you left me."

"There is no way that I could ever leave you or even just use you. I've loved you since I was five years old and it has never changed. Jordan, I want you to marry me and we could be together forever. If you want I will wait till our wedding day to make love."

"Was that a proposal of marriage?" she asked.

"Yes it was. It could be today or two years from now. I just want us to be together."

She kissed me again very passionately. As our friends came near us I removed my hands from her butt and put them on her waist. We both knew we had to wait for now but we were both ready to be together.

On our way home she asked to see my apartment. She's been in it a couple of times but only long enough for me to get something or meet me.

"I can't promise you that I can keep my hands off of you if we are in my apartment alone," I said to her.

"I know." was her reply. "Jeff I want you to make love to me. I'm nervous and scared. So you know, I started on the pill last month hoping this day would come."

We weren't in my apartment five minutes before we were both naked and on my bed. I've read enough books on sex on what to do but with the woman I loved lying on my bed naked I could hardly think.

I started by kissing her. First her lips and then her ears and down her neck. I put my hand below her breasts and slowly moved up and began to gently massage her breasts paying special attention to her nipples.

She had such a beautiful body. She was lean, tight and muscled from playing sports. She was in such great physical condition. I have never known her to leave herself so vulnerable. There is no way I would ever hurt her, I loved her too much.

After sucking on her nipples and making them hard I slid my face down to her tight tummy. I could feel the nervousness in her movements. I looked up at her face and she had tears in her eyes. I got scared.

"What is it Jordan? Am I hurting you?"

"God no! It's just that I realize I love you so much and hope I never lose you," she replied.

"With God as my witness, I promise to be with you always." I leaned over and wiped away her tears and kissed her passionately before returning to her tummy.

I put my hand on her trimmed mound and gently rubbed my fingers through the sparse hair. She had her legs together and slowly began to spread them. I replaced my hand with my face and began kissing her mound.

The first thing to touch her pussy was my lips. Our first time together was not going to be fingers jabbing into her. She became very moist as I sucked and kissed the nub of her pussy. I did spread her lips slightly and could see her hymen was still in place.

Thank God I've read all those manuals about women. Jordan is the last woman on earth I would ever want to hurt.

I slowly pushed my tongue into her and she was making noises. She reached down and held my head against her all the time saying how much she loved me and how good it felt.

It was now time. I raised up and asked her to put my cock at her entrance. I needed to know that this is truly what she wanted. She held it at her opening rubbing it up and down her now very wet opening.

"Honey, you do know that it's going to hurt for a few minutes don't you?"

She actually smiled at me and said, "I'm not an idiot Jeffery, just do it quickly."

I shoved my cock into her breaking her hymen. I saw her wince and a tear run down her cheek but she hardly made a sound. I just held steady for a few seconds and then began to move slowly, in and out.

She raised her legs and wrapped them as best she could around me. "Kiss me Jeffrey, kiss me now."

I leaned over and as we kissed. We both began moving in a continuous movement. I told her I wouldn't be able to hold off very long.

"You don't need to Jeffrey, I'm about to come," and she did.

She screamed out how good it felt and how much she loved me. I was only seconds behind her as I came. I have never felt anything as good as coming long and hard in the woman I have loved for so long.

I lay next to her and we cuddled until we regained our strength. "God, I love you so much. You're making all my dreams come true. Jordan I need for you to know that you complete me. No matter what I have learned, how much money I make, I'm still not whole without you."

She had tears in her eyes as we kissed once again.

****

Epilogue:

We went on with our life but we did it together. After she completed her first year of college we got married. I went ahead and got a teaching degree so I could help others.

It's been four years since our marriage. We couldn't be happier. I run my business from our new home. I have over a hundred employees who work on-line to help repair computers. One of my brothers is the accountant for the business.

I do tutor students who need help. The coach and Mrs. Matthews are good friends of ours and recommend students for us to tutor. Jordan works as a nurse at one of the Doctors offices in town. She has taken two short sick leaves for the birth of our two kids.

I watch them at home and if I have business to take care of we have our mothers who are more than willing to watch the kids.

One day when my parents were over and the kids were playing on the floor Jordan came into the room and came over and kissed me.

My mom started smiling.

"What is it mom?" I asked.

"I was remembering back when Jordan and her family moved away and you were crying. At the time I had told you that you would eventually get over her. You looked at me, even though you were just ten years old and said, 'Mom, This is not a puppy love'. You were right."

Jordan looked at me with tears in her eyes and kissed me again.

*

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,713 Followers