Puppy Love (Old)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel felt Master's hands move again. This time, one of the hands moved to her front and began to rub her tummy, while the other began to to rub her spine with the hard, bony parts on the back. Angel whimpered softly with pleasure as the stroking and rubbing continued.

Angel let out a soft gasp as the front hand gently took hold of one of her chest puffs. Those were always so sensitive...!! - especially when he touched those little nubs in the middle. Angel subconsciously gave up on maintaining the "beg" position and relaxed, letting Master's hands lull her into a pleasant trance. She could feel herself growing warmer and it was becoming a little hard to breathe. She knew this feeling. It was a special feeling, one that she only felt when Master played with her like this.

Angel felt herself being pulled back as Master's other hand moved to the front and fondled the other puff.. She felt his breath against her ear. "Yes... that's my good little puppy." Angel's whimpers soon turned into whines as she felt Master's lips press against her neck. The pleasure was starting to become exhausting. How much more of this was he going to do?

- - - -

"Yes... that's my good little puppy." Master gently pulled Angel onto him and pressed his lips against her neck as he continued to fondle her. Technically, he should probably be punishing her for failing to stay in position, but he was having so much fun teasing her that he didn't really care. Besides, he figured, this was likely a kind of punishment in its own rite.

Master's hands fluently transposed between fondling Angel's chest and tummy, his ears using Angel's whimpers and whines as a guide to where his hands should go next. Finally, he found what appeared to be the sweet spot. Angel whined helplessly as Master's right hand continued to play with her breasts, while the left hand, like a spider, slowly inched down her body. Finally, the hand crawled onto her undies, and two fingers began to gently rub her most sensitive place. Even through her underwear, Master could feel that it was quite warm, almost moist. As he continued to stroke her, he could feel feel her body grow warmer, and she began to tremor lightly. There was no doubt that Angel would reach her limit soon if he kept this up.

Well, that would be enough for the moment - he didn't want to tire her out quite yet, after all. Master creased molesting his little pup for a moment resting her tired head on his shoulder. He looked down at her with a casual smile. "Did you enjoy that?", he asked rhetorically. As expected, Angel spoke through her actions as she began lovingly licking Master's face, slowly at first, then with increasing enthusiasm as she began to regain her energy (and as Master began to laugh).

Master chuckled and sputtered as he playfully fended as he playfully fended off the onslaught of puppy kisses. Finally, he managed to stabilize himself enough to stand. He continued to look down at Angel, who was currently nuzzling his thigh with a big smile on her face. Could her tail actually move, it would be wagging furiously right now.

He returned her playful smile. "Yes, sweetie, you were a very good girl. In fact..." Master reached down and picked up the bag of chocolates he'd set down beside him and took two morsels out. "I'd say that you did so well that you earned yourself TWO treats." He casually dropped one of the chocolates in her mouth. Angel quickly gobbled it up and opened her mouth for the second. This time, Master lowered the chocolate down to her and let her eat it out of his hand, gently stroking her head as he felt her tongue against his palm.

When no remnants of chocolate remained, Angel stopped licking his hand and resumed resting her head against him. Since he was now standing, however, Angel's head now rested against his midsection, a fact that he quickly became aware of as she began to nuzzle into him. Master felt himself grow stiff as a rush of energy began to pulsate through him. He took a step back to stabilize himself, leaving his pup to look up at him in confusion. Master gave a reassuring smile and patted her head. "Don't worry, sweetie. It's alright." Unfortunately, that wasn't an entirely true statement; he was still excited. It was then that Master remembered the couch, and an idea came to him. He smiled and walked towards the sofa, beckoning for Angel to follow him.

"My. It's starting to get a bit warm in here." Master took the opportunity to shed himself of his clothes, before casually sitting on the with his legs closed. Angel, as expected, crawled up next to him and rested her head on his knees. Master smiled and stroked her head, causing Angel to nuzzle back into him, likely wanting to be closer to him. She nuzzled him so firmly that she began to spread his legs apart (of course, Master wasn't exactly trying to stop her). Once his legs had been parted, Master noticed that his puppy had stopped nuzzling him. He looked down at Angel, who had frozen and was now looking up at him with desire in her eyes. Master smiled. "Go ahead, sweetie, lick it."

- - - -

Angel nuzzled Master's legs open, pausing as her senses focused on what was now in front of her. She knew what it was, but the name for it currently eluded her. She sniffed and nuzzled it. Suddenly, her mouth began to water. She wanted to... should she? She looked up at Master.

He grinned. "Go ahead, sweetie, lick it."

Angel didn't need much encouragement. She gave it another tentative sniff before she began to slowly lick the hardening fleshy appendage in front of her. It had a bit of a salty taste to it, which Angel found herself craving more and more as she continued licking. Soon, licking no longer seemed to suffice and Angel found herself taking it into her mouth and sucking on it slowly. She felt Master's hand on her head and felt his breathing pick up.

"Nngaha... good girl."

Angel felt his hands stroke her head and back as she continued to suck on him. She worked using slow, smooth circles, stopping every few moments to breathe and lick the lip, which was her favorite part. Slowly, Master's breathing became heavier and just when Angel thought that Master might explode, he grabbed her by her hair and gently yanked her free of him. He bent down and whispered in her ear. "Very good girl, but I won't let you have me THAT easily. Now it's your turn."

Before Angel could try to decipher what Master meant, she found herself hoisted up onto the sofa and into Master's lap. Within seconds he had her on her back with her arms pinned to the cushions. He moved his knees out from under her and splayed himself on to of her, pinning her down further. Angel let out a whimper of protest but quickly found herself silenced as Master put a finger to her lips. "Shhhhhhh... Relax sweetie. I won't hurt you. Are you okay?"

Angel gave a nod.

Master smiled. "That's my good girl. Now Stay."

Angel gulped softly and obeyed. This was it. Master wasn't going to hold back anymore. Angel relaxed herself to the best of her abilities as Master adjusted himself further, giving him as much control over her body as possible. Angel was now a prisoner of Master's relentless teasing as she felt his four limbs work in unison: One hand continuing to hold her arms down, one leg doing much of the same to her feet, the other leg forcing and keeping her own apart, and finally, his other hand, which she was now helpless against.

The hand went everywhere. It started up at her face, lightly tickling her ears and cheeks. Then it went lower, to her neck, her collarbone. Then it moved to her chest, where it wasted little time playing with and fondling her little puffs. The further down the hand went, the warmer and more excited she grew, but every time she tried to whine or whimper, Master would silence her with a forceful kiss to her lips. It didn't matter anyway, as her whimpers became pants and her whines became soft moans.

Finally, the hand moved down to its final destination. Angel instinctively tensed up as she felt the fingers brush up against the spot between her legs. The extra layer of skin that Master had donned her with down there did little to protect her as the fingers continued to play with her sensitive spot. She felt her legs being lifted and that last extra skin was pulled off.

- - - -

Master was having lots of fun with his immobilized little pup. He slowly traced his hand along the front of Angel's body, starting with her face and slowly working his way down to her neck, her shoulders, her chest, her tummy, and finally, the hand moved to her waist. He knew she would start squirming, so he took care to pin her down a little more firmly before he began to slide his fingers in between her legs. Earlier he had been kissing her whenever she started whining in order to keep her calm. Not anymore. Angel's whimpers and whines had ceased, and Master wanted nothing more than to hear the sounds that replaced them.

Master continued to slowly rub her, relishing the warmth and wetness that her undies began to accumulate. The moisture was quickly making them sticky; they clung to her, no longer fulfilling their only job of shielding her from his eyes. Well, if they no longer served a purpose, why still have them? Master lifted Angel's legs and peeled off her almost soaked underwear, casually tossing them aside. He paused for a moment to admire to admire his now nude puppy - her ears and tail didn't count, of course - before setting Angel's legs back down, locking them as they were before.

Master gently traced his finger along the edge of Angel's sex before slowly inserting one into her. No sooner had his finger breached her entrance that he felt Angel involuntarily clamp down on it with all her might. Master held Angel more firmly as his finger his finger worked its way inside of her, which Angel was helpless to stop. Nonetheless, he listened as she let out a soft, moaning howl.

He grinned. "Awww, you like that?", he teased as he gently slipped a second finger inside. Once both fingers were firmly inside her, he worked towards finishing her off. The fingers moved in all sorts of crazy patterns, but their favourite seemed to the to stroke the roof of her insides, as if beckoning

her to release.

It did not take Angel long. Her moans grew louder as her body began to almost convulse. Finally, after about a minute, the spasms stopped and Angel went limp, red faced and panting softly. Master smiled and released her from his entrapment, knowing she was now too tired to resist. He kissed her cheek and gently stroked her hair. "Very good, sweetie. That was quite a show you put on." Angel let out a soft whimper as Master picked her up. "Shhh, it's okay baby. Are you alright?"

Angel nodded and gave Master's cheek a lick.

Master chuckled softly. "That's my girl. Now..." he gripped her tighter and and his voice grew stern. "I'm about to take you for myself. I want you to relax and accept your fate. Do you understand?"

Angel gave him another lick.

Master grinned and shoved her back onto the couch. He spread her out, moved his knees under her to elevate her legs, and aligned himself on top of her. He bent down and whispered fiercely into her ear, "And, now, little pet, you're MINE." With that, he slowly but firmly inserted himself inside of her. Master was not particularly large, but he made what he had count for a lot as he braced against the cushions and thrust up against her insides. He kept a slow but steady rhythm as he continued pressing further inside of her with every thrust until he touched her her cervix. Angel, who had only started to recover from the teasing from earlier, quickly became red in the face again as the new wave of pleasure rocked through her.

Once he was firmly within her, Master's hands were no longer needed to stabilize him, so he started putting them to better use. The right one cupped her puffy chest while the left began to caress her hair. He gently lifted her head up and gazed into her eyes Angel broke character a bit and reached up to grab his shoulders, likely wanting to pull herself closer to him. Master, understanding her intent, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up, reclining back a bit in the process. They were now both fully upright, Angel cradled up against her Master as they both rocked: Angel, moving up and down as she rode him, and Master moving back and forth in order to sooth her.

They remained in their coital embrace for several minutes, slowly picking up speed and intensity. Finally, Master felt himself approach his limit. It was time for the grand finale. Without warning, Master jolted himself forward and slammed Angel back onto the couch, now in complete control. He pressed his lips firmly against hers and began to thrust at maximum speed. His lips then migrated from hers and kissed every part of her face and neck, while hers let out a string of moans, howls, gasps, and whimpers in no particular order. At last, both of their bodies began to tremor, as they pressed into each other as firmly as possible, their bodies melding into one.

Then, as quickly as it began, it ended, the both of them collapsing sideways onto the sofa, still connected. An exhausted Master looked his equally tired pup in the eye and rested his hand on her head. "Who's my good little puppy?" Angel responded by using what little energy she had left to crane her neck forward and groom Master's cheek before succumbing to the call of the depths. Master smiled, joining her moments later.

- - - -

- - - -

Marcus awoke first. He peered over and the clock on the TV stand. Yikes! He needed to get home soon. He carefully got up off of the couch and started cleaning up the the place, folding up her clothes and placing them next to her on the couch before redressing himself. Finally, he put away the toys and re-hid the chocolate before sitting back down on the couch. He reached over and gently shook her. "Hey, wake up sleepyhead!"

Julie yawned and slowly blinked her eyes open. "...Marcus?"

Marcus smiled. "Who else would I be?"

Julie returned the pleasant expression. "A joker as always, I see."

Marcus chuckled and gave her a quick hug. "I take it you enjoyed tonight?"

She nodded. "Tonight was wonderful."

He smiled sadly. "Unfortunately, tonight's also almost over. I have to head home soon."

Julie gasped and looked at the clock; he was right. "My, was I really out for that long?"

Marcus nodded. "We both were. Although in your case, I can't say I'm really surprised, giving how much you were howling near the end there. "

"Oh, YOU!" Julie gave him a playful shove. They both laughed for a it.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry. Any way I can make it up to you?"

Julie thought for a moment. "You could tell me where you hid the morsels this time."

Marcus shook his head. "I don't think so. Chocolate can be really bad for dogs you know." Julie shot him a nasty glare, which Marcus could only hope to dissuade wit the cheesiest grin he could muster. Fortunately, it worked and Julie lost her composure after a few seconds.

Finally, Julie stood up, with Marcus following suit. She gave a coy smile. "So, same time next weekend?"

"Of course. Next time, Angel the servant needs some attention. Make sure to dress her in some thing school appropriate. I have a few new 'lessons' I'd like to teach her.

Julie blushed a little. "Your wish is my command, 'Master'.'' She giggled and hugged him "Well, you really should be going now. I'm going to go shower. See you Friday!" With that, she kissed his cheek and headed off to the bathroom.

Master rubbed his cheek, smiling as he watched her walk off to the bathroom. He couldn't be certain, but he was pretty sure that kiss of hers turned into a lick right at the end.

~Fin

---------

Thank you again for taking the time to read all of this. Comments and criticism are always appreciated. ^ ^ Hopefully I didn't make any silly mistakes. If so, please let me know. I don't currently have an editor so I've no other means of improving myself.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
A Nice Change

I am surprised with this story given your warning. It is a very erotic story without being crude. The puppy play makes the story cute and shows foreplay in a different way. As Angel woke up and found her Master already there she was afraid. To me, this may mean she has experienced discipline or is the discipline learning positions again as happens when she did not stop licking him? It is a change not to read harshness and yet both parties are satiated in the end. There was a little teasing shall I say but not cruel, withholding of her orgasms and keeping her in puppy mode the whole time was I suspect a little difficult to do. A very nice change to what is normally here and it does contain BDSM but some might feel it belongs under fetish. I believe it is up to the author as to how much he/she feels is BDSM or fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brillant !

I enjoyed every second. Thank you. More please ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hope to read more from you

liked this very much - am becoming tired of the same stories, same themes, same plot, merely using different names and locations, plus not all BDSM has to be harsh - nice to read about a sweet relationship once in a while

SimonTheCatSimonTheCatover 7 years agoAuthor
Woot, comments to respond to!

Let's get started.

@Anon1

Thank You! And yes, you make a fair point. I was on the fence as to whether or not I should put it the BDSM section or simply the Fetish section because of how soft it is. I eventually decided to go with BDSM since it WAS still present. I might be taking this down to fix a few tweaks. If/when that happens, I'll be sure to consider posting it in the fetish section instead.

@Anon2

Sadly, that would be in violation of Literotica's policies against bestiality. :P

@Anon3

Thank you for the critique, and I'm very glad to know that others enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Because your comment was so long and thorough, I will be addressing it in segments.

"Now for nit-picky feedback. You had a few sentences missing a word. It was obvious what the words would have been, so it is easy to miss them and have our brain fill them in."

Yeah, looking over that I definitely see what your talking about. Ugh, this why I need an editor. >.<

"For me, you pushed just a bit much in the way you had her 'think' like a puppy. Finding a good way to portray subspace and/or deep role-playing can be difficult. A pup may speak that way; however, internal dialogue would still default to some human. Breasts, boobs or tits as one example. Such deep 'puppy thinking' will appeal to some, yet be cumbersome and off putting to many others. Also, Puppy Angel would still have access to human Julie's vocabulary. That alone would make the difference."

In hindsight, I probably did take the puppy thought line a bit far. Tbh I don't have any actual experience with Pet play in spite of my interest in it as a self-proclaimed pet, so most of this is either conjecture or based off of how I believe I'd act in head space (except that I'm a kitten, not a puppy, ^^). Mostly, I wanted to make her as cute as possible, even if it meant taking the edge off of realism. I promise my later stories will be a bit more balanced.

As for Angel's puppy terms, well there were two reasons for that. First, it was again to make her seem as cute and innocent as possible. The second reason, with regards to the anatomical terms in particular, is, well, I don't like those terms. Don't get me wrong, they certainly have their place, but I feel that they're overused in most stories and can actually break the flow, especially the more vulgar ones. As such, I wanted to try and change the status quo by writing a full erotic story using as few explicit terms as possible, and while this story does not contain zero, I still think I did a pretty good job. ^^

"Who or what are they to each other beyond this play? That knowledge isn't necessary to the scene, yet I think something about it would add to the story. (Unless they are merely weekend cheaters. Don't tell us that. Major woodkill.)"

I hadn't actually put a whole lot of thought into that. This was meant to be a standalone story, so there wasn't much reason to address stuff like backstories. Even their names were practically pulled out of a hat. I will say that, no, there is no cheating. They are single, close friends that mostly get together on weekends because they both have jobs and lives to attend to.

"I liked the positive framework. Respectful fun is...fun. I liked the glimpse of them outside of play. It creates some perspective and adds to character development. I would enjoy reading about that next weekend."

Sadly, you may be waiting awhile, perhaps forever. I didn't originally intend to have a sequel to this, and I don't currently have any ideas for its continuation. Even if I do continue this as a series, there's no telling when the next part will arrive. This one took me months to write, though I only worked on it seriously for the last few weeks. Furthermore, I currently have other stories I've been wanting to work on, all of which hold priority to me at this time. Sorry, this looks to be a work all it's own, at least for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun Puppy Play

What's not to love, puppy play is almost always cute to read and this short story is no different. Very enjoyable, would read more :)

5/5 stars

p.s. pet play is totally a subset of BDSM even without the whips and chains, don't worry.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Kitten Daddy tricks kitten into letting go, despite herself.in BDSM
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Two college girls indulge in hypnotic petplay.in Mind Control
Master's Pet A vacation to remember.in BDSM
Little One A young, abducted girl is saved from abuse by her new Master.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories