puppy training

Story Info
She's trained to be her Master's 'puppy'.
3.4k words
3.69
183.2k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my Master informs me that today i will go through a rigorous training as His personal puppy & dog...

"Today My pet, you are just that. you will speak only as My puppy. you will perform tricks & provide Me with amusement, my pet. you will receive treats when you have done well & you will be punished when you do wrong. Do W/we understand one another on the extent of Your servitude today, my pet?"

"yes, my Master."

"very well. W/we will have no more of that then! Right pet!?"

i bark in response to my Master's statement.

my Master spends the bigger part of the morning training me in many areas of being His personal puppy..."To perform later in the evening" He tells me.

The time comes for Masters arrival home from work.

"Hmm...Sounds like Master is home, my pet."

i begin pathetically whimpering crawling around in circles, hoping my Master will allow me to greet Master.

"Such enthusisasm my pet. Better hurry or You won't be there in time to greet Master."

i crawl quickly to the top of the landing to greet Master. Just in time as the doors opens. i begin barking in excitement at seeing Master. He stands at the bottom of the stairs looking at me a little puzzled as first, then He smiles as He continues slowly up the stairs.

my Master comes up from behind and swats my ass. "That's enough of that damn barking already!"

i whimper and put my head down moving to one side of the landing.

"Geesh!" my Master says.

Master just laughs. "I understand my limits on Master Steve but puppy's don't wear clothing & they all have tails. By the way that is punishable my pet... wearing the clothing upon My arrival."

i bark at Master. then i strip naked & Master inserts a butt plug with a tail into my ass. It hurts as He shoves it hard & deep into my dry ass stretching my ass with the slender plug.

my Master goes back to sit down & Master goes to the kitchen.

"Come here girl!" Master snaps.

i crawl into the kitchen on all fours.

"Stay" Master says.

Master fumbles around putting His stuff up & getting something to drink. He pats my head then goes to sit down.

"Come on." Master says.

Master takes a drink from His cup and then sits it down.

i sit up whimpering & begging.

"What's Your problem now?" Master asks.

i bark looking at Master's glass.

"Out of water again!" my Master snaps.

i stick my tongue out panting and moving back & forth showing excitement towards my Masters response.

"Damn mutt!" my Master snaps. "I swear , Master Z ,she drinks way to much."

i get back down on all fours my head towards the ground.

my Master gets up & goes towards the restroom.

"Well are You coming?" my Master asks.

i follow behind Master stopping at the entrance to the restroom.

"Damn bitch! Where is your bowl?" my Master asks. "you had better hurry up & get it before I decide to punish you some more."

i hurry back into the living room to get the bowl from the paper. Bending down i grab it between my teeth and take it back to my Master.

"Took you long enough! Do you think I like standing here all day!" my Master snapped.

"Give me the bowl already!" my Master snaps as He put His hands out.

i slowly release the bowl from my mouth into my Master's hands...

He then turns the water faucet on. Then He stops to look at me. "Oh I almost forgot, you forgot your bowl, didn't you!" my Master said.

i barked.

Then He shut the faucet off. "Next time you will remember to bring the bowl with you!" Then He put the bowl into the toilet and got my water. my Master shut the light off and went into the living room.

"come get your water," my Master said.

i crawled back to the paper where my Master had put the bowl. i looked at the bowl then Him.

"WHAT!?" my Master snapped in aggravation. "Not good enough for you!?"

Then my Master got up and started spanking my ass again , about 20 times.

"You interrupted my relaxation time. Now you are going to drink that damn water bitch!" my Master said.

i whimpered then began to drink the water.

"That's enough water!" Master said. "Come here! Look you drooled all down the front of yourself." Master laughed. " Go get my slippers." Master commanded.

i crawl up underneath the table & put Master's slippers into my mouth , back out & take them to Him. Master takes off His shoes then tells me to put the slippers on the floor in front of Him.

"God damn dog! look what you did to my slippers! you slobbered ALL over them!" Master said angrily.

Master put His foot to my side and pushed me out of the way- "Go lay down in the damn corner!"

i crawled to the corner as Master ordered.

Master & my Master sat & talked to one another well over an hour ignoring me in the corner.

Then they decided it was time for them to eat.

"Come out of the corner pet & sit between the two of Us. maybe you have learned your lesson this time" Master said.

i crawled in between the two of them while they sat and ate.

"Time to eat now pet. Get your bowl." my Master said.

i crawled to my food dish picked it up in my mouth and carried it back to my Master.

"Put it down..." my Master pauses..."Well, pet?" my Master asks.

i look at my Master with sad eyes and beg for my dinner.

Master & my Master both scrap their plates into my dish..."But First You must clean Our plates pet." my Master says.

Master just smirks at me and place His plate down.

Then my Master puts His down too.

as i am licking the two plates clean Master tells my Master what a productive day it looks like He has had with me. Then the two of them carry on conversing with one another.

Master gets up and pats me on the head, puts the dish of food in the middle of the floor, then takes the plates to the kitchen. When Master returns He turns to my Master and asks Him if i've learned any good tricks that i could do for my dinner.

"hmm" my Master ponders...

"You know Master Z, they do say a dog can lick their own wounds...wonder if pet is any good at that?" my Master snickers.

"Sit up pet!" my Master commands.

i sit up ,on my knees, as my Master has commanded. He walks around me. He brings my arms to my back & crosses my palms into one another.

"If you move out of the sitting position or if You move Your hands from where I have placed them, you will be severely punished. Do You understand pet?" my Master asks.

i bark at my Master then He starts His administrations with a cane to my nipples ...He starts out using the cane straight across both of my nipples ... they begin to swell with excitement. The sensation is very excruciating as the time passes and the number of strokes increases. my Master then begins to alternate hitting me with the cane on various places on my breasts. With each stroke Y/you can see the impression the cane makes as it hits my breasts. The wind & force behind the cane moves my hair off of my shoulders & i squirm in pains as my breasts begin to redden from my Master's administrations. His strokes become harder and harder ...i can feel myself getting wet from the attention to my breasts...squirming to control the pain i am now feeling...my Master stops...

"i told You, don't move like that pet!" my Master says.

He then spreads my knees and legs apart exposing my pussy to Him. He begins to strike my upper inner thigh over & over in the same spot. it hurts so much i can feel tears coming to my eyes. He continues saying that bad little puppy dogs do not go unpunished...He strokes become faster & harder making my thigh swell with His strokes of the cane. Tears now run down my face and i try not to move as He continues. He then moves to the other thigh. my Master continues starting out on my thigh at the level He left off on the other one. i whimper in agony because i know not to speak. my Master seems satisfied with the fact that i now am crying & whimpering because He now returns to my breasts. With just a few harsh blows my Master has drawn blood on my breasts, but He continues to whip my breasts without regard to the fact im in pain. my Master continues for about another 10 minutes then stops.

Master then says "now pet...Lets see how good You can lick the blood from your wounds & your Master's administrations."

i begin licking my right breast first then the left one. my Master stops me and orders me to now use my hands to push my nipples into my mouth and suck the blood from my nipples. i quickly obey tasting the salty sweat from my body along with the mixture of blood. i continue licking each breast the best that i can.

"very well my pet." my Master says. "Now on all fours and eat your scraps."

With tears still running down my face i crawl to the food bowl and eat the scraps Master & my Master have given me. Licking the entire bowl clean. Then i crawl to the back door and bark trying to get Master or My Master's attention.

"Shut up bitch! What is the matter with you!?" Master says.

i then sit there for a few minutes and crawl back between Master & my Master. i begin to whimper & then i look at the door.

They continue to ignore me so i sit there on all fours.

Awhile longer goes by & i begin to whimper again looking at the door.

"Alight already! you really must have to go to the restroom. I wouldnt want you to go on the carpet b/c then I would have to punish you. So get to the back door!" Master says.

i quickly crawl to the back door w/ my tongue sticking out panting in excitement.

Master opens the door slightly then closes it. "Look at you pet! you are a disgrace to your Master & Master Steve! you are all dirty from your meal & punishment. Now you will have to be washed!" Master says.

He then opens the door again and orders me to get outside & down the stairs to use the restroom. my Master also follows U/us out.

"Well? get out there and go pet." Master orders.

i sit there on all fours trying to go but can't.

"Hurry it up We aren't going to wait all day!" my Master says.

then i start to go to the restroom. The position is a little awkward because the urine begins to run down the inside of my thigh & legs.

Master & my Master both laugh in amusement.

"Now she really does need a bath." my Master says.

Master walks over to the concrete pad and calls me over. my Master hands Master a choker collar and tells Him He will probably need it to hold me in place. Master puts the choker collar on me then turns on the hose. He begins to wash me down with the water and i cringe and bark trying to get out of the freezing water on my skin. Master pulls on the chain and orders me to stay still. After several minutes He turns the water off and says that i can go play in the yard now but NOT to get dirty!

my Master throws a ball out..."fetch it pet!"

i crawl on all fours and bring the ball back to my Master. He throws it out several more times for me to fetch. Then Master & my Master decide it's time to go back inside. Then W/we all go back inside.

my Master then begins commands me in such things as "beg", "sit" " roll-over."

and i follow through with each command as my Master instructs me to do them. my Master then gives me a dog treat and tells me to go sit between Him & Master.

i take the treat into my mouth and sit between the two of them. Since i'm left with no use of my hands i gnaw on the dog treat.

After awhile Master says "damn dog! that's really annoying I can't watch my show! Oh that also reminds Me I haven't punished you yet for being dressed when I arrived home, have I?"

i bark at Master in agreement.

Master says "Leash pet!"

i expose my neck to Him so that He can attach the leash to the collar. Master pulls on the leash and has me follow Him around crawling. He stops everyone once in awhile and gives me a command "Stop" , "Bark", or "wait" . After a few minutes He brings me back into the living room.

Master takes the leash off & then strikes my ass with it about a dozen times.

"Hmm" He says, "That doesn't work very well does it Master Steve?"

"No, but You can use My belt on her."my Master says smirking.

my Master hands Master the belt then i back up away from Master.

"Get back here now bitch!" He says pointing to where i was.

i whimper and Master says "I'm not joking, now my bitch!"

i crawl back with my head down.

"Tsk, Tsk. That's to bad my bitch!" says Master.

"you have been a very bad pet since my arrival home. I want you to bark for each stroke to your ass pet & you will whimper to thank me in between each stroke."

Master delivers the first swat to my ass, not having much mercy it stings my ass.

i bark & then i whimper.

Master administers the 2nd stroke to my ass this time harder than the first.

i bark twice then i whimper.

Master continues until i am up to 10. "you won't continue to bark or whimper now pet. I am going to deliver another 50. I do not want to hear a peep out of you or else!"

Master continues... at around 30 my ass is really stingy and i can barely stay up on my arms anymore because of the pain. The sting of the belt brings me to tears as i try to stay still and not move or say anything. At 40, Master says "the last 10 will hurt worse than any I have given so far..."each one will intensify with the number." He adds.

Half way between the 10 i fell off one of my hands.

"Up now, bitch!" Master commanded.

Then He started the last 10 over starting the intensity of the strokes where He has left off. The belt made indents as it struck my ass...Welting my ass ...

"Now you will learn to be a good puppy from now on." Master continues...That was for the clothing. Now for annoying Me you will receive an additional 10 swats each to your ass, breasts & pussy with the electro-paddle.

i whimper pathetically at Master, but it doesn't matter to Him.

Master delivers 10 very intense & painful strokes to my ass.

"Up bitch!" Master commands. "legs apart!"

Master moves the paddle to my thigh and rubs it up and down the inside of my leg. rocking the paddle edge over my clit , which stands up from His attention. He then delivers the first stroke to my pussy unexpectedly.

i jump. Then He continues...2...3...4...5...Then He rubs the paddle over my cunt lips and zaps me two more times...

"The last 3 pet, your clit gets." Master says.

He then delivers two zaps to my clit.

"Last one , pet" Master said.

Then He reached down and pulled the skin off of my clit exposing it. i tried to protest by whimpering but He ignored me. He rubbed the paddle for several minutes over my clit then He shocked my exposed clit which i struggled not to make a sound as it made me cry even more.

"Now, your breasts, bitch." Master says.

He toys with my nipples & jewelry for several minutes before beginning to swat my nipples with the electro paddle. my nipples stood straight up as He alternated the 10 strokes to my nipples.

"Hmm...seems your nipples liked it pet!" Master says.

Master rubs my face in His crotch..."and your Master's cock enjoys it too- see how hard you have made Me, pet?"

Master sits back on the couch. He has me sit up and He rests His feet just under me.

"you are dripping on My feet pet." Master says as He rubs my head petting me.

i move closer to Master resting my cunt up against His leg. As Master continued to pet me i began moving myself up against His leg. grinding my cunt into His leg & jeans.

"Our bitch acts as though she is in heat." Master says.

He pulls me off of Him. "Now look what you did! you soaked you're Master's jeans. Lick my feet & jeans clean." He commands.

i lick my Master's feet clean tasting my hot cum on Him. Then i lick Master's jeans as good as i can. He grabs my hair and pulls me off.

"A bitch in heat is always ready for a nice hard dick" Master says. Master pulls down His jeans and puts my mouth on His cock. "Suck it bitch!" He orders. "Master Steve , has other plans for you. " He adds.

Master force feeds me His cock & my Master goes to the back of me. He removes the plug from my ass.

"I think you need something a little bigger, My pet." my Master says.

Master pulls me off His cock and tells me to just suck the head of His cock for now.

my Master begins to run His cock up and down over my ass. He then spreads my legs apart exposing my ass & cunt to Him even more. He puts His cock at the entrance of my ass. Master then wraps His hands tightly in my hair.

my Master pushes His cock all the way inside of me & i try to cry in pain but Master is now forcing me to suck all of His cock again. my Master holds onto my hips as His shoves His cock in and out of my ass. Making my insides turn.

Master pushes me all the way down on His cock and holds me still there.

"just lick My cock pet, but don't move up." i run my tongue up & down Master cock as much as i can in the position He has me in.

"put your fingers in Your cunt." my Master orders. "I want to feel you fucking yourself as I fuck your ass."

i put 3 fingers into my cunt feeling my Masters cock through the thin walls of my cunt & ass. It feels good to have my fingers all the way inside of myself as my Master's cock is all the way inside of my ass. His balls slapping up against my wet cunt.

Master now begins fucking my mouth. "very good pet, fuck Your Master's cock with your mouth as if it were a real pussy."

my Master stops fucking my ass. He moves all the way out almost, leaving just the head of His cock inside of my ass.

"Don't stop fucking Your cunt, bitch." my Master says. He begins to spank my ass really hard. He does that for several minutes. About that time Master shoves Himself all the way inside of my throat. i try to come up because He is choking me, but He holds me down. "Don't dare!" He says. Then Master comes in my mouth.

my Master then shoves His cock all the way inside of my ass again & cums too. my Master continues to probe my ass with His cock until He is soft inside of me then He pulls out.

Master then releases my mouth from His cock & orders me to clean my Master.

i turn to my Master and lick His cock & balls clean.

i then look at Master and whimper to clean His cock as well...

"you are very pathetic when you want to be," He says.