Puppy's First Fisting

Story Info
Female sub submits to her Master's fist.
982 words
3.85
121.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although my real BDSM experience was limited, there were activities that did not interest me, didn't turn me on. Yet you would mention doing something to me and even if I had never thought of it before, suddenly I couldn't get it out of my mind. All I could think of was trying it with you.

Almost every time we chatted you told me how you wanted to fist me. And I kept telling you it wasn't happening -- I had tried it once before and it was the closest I came to using a safeword.

"I WILL fist you, slut, and it will be amazing," you promised.

I wasn't convinced but once you talked about it, I kept thinking and fantasizing about it.

"Soon enough, slut," you promised.

We lay on the hotel bed dozing after an amazing session. I felt your cock against my leg, growing hard again and I pressed against you. You hovered above me and kissed me before tying my wrists together above my head, the rope tightly cutting into my skin.

"Spread your legs, slut," you ordered, and my legs went wide.

"You've been such a good girl, puppy," you whispered, "but that was just the beginning."

You straddled my head and shoved your cock into my mouth. Your knees pressed against my head holding me in place as you thrust in and out of my mouth, using it as a fuckhole. I was helpless beneath you, trying to breathe through my nose while you plugged my mouth with your cock.

You pulled out of my mouth and I felt your mouth on my nipple, biting it, lightly at first and then harder. I moaned as your teeth bit into the sensitive flesh, leaving toothmarks against my skin. You moved your mouth to my other nipple and used your hand to continue torturing my tender nipple, pinching and pulling it out from my body. I squirmed against you, the pain in my nipples making my clit throb.

As if reading my mind, your tongue found my clit and you licked and nibbled it, making my juice drip out of my pussy.

"Lie still, slut," you ordered, before returning your mouth to my clit and shoving a finger into my pussy.

You reached for the lube and squeezed it onto your hand. One finger became two and then three of your fingers were inside my pussy rubbing against me.

"Spread your legs wider, slut, and keep them open," you said.

"Yes Master," I answered, straining to open up wider for you.

I felt a fourth finger work its way inside me and felt so stretched. You worked your hand inside me, opening me up with your fingers, and I felt pressure and stinging in my pussy. I started shifting my ass, trying to get away from you as panic overtook me.

"Please, Master, I can't. Please stop," I pleaded, fear creeping into my voice.

You raised your head and found my eyes, focusing on me intently.

"Slut, look at me," you said forcefully.

"Look at me, concentrate on me, puppy," I heard you say. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes Master, of course," I said, trying to concentrate on what you were saying.

"Listen to me, slut, listen!" you commanded.

"I want you to calm down and relax, do you understand," you say to me.

"Yes Master, I understand."

"You have to relax and trust me, puppy. I want this. This will please me. You belong to me, your pussy belongs to me, and I will use it how I see fit."

"Do you understand me, puppy?"

"Yes Master, I understand," I repeat weakly.

"And when my fist is inside your pussy, puppy, filling it, it will feel amazing. I promise. You just need to stay calm and focused, and trust me. Can you do that for me, puppy?"

"Yes Master, I think so," I reply.

"Then we continue."

You return your attention to my pussy and continue to work your fingers inside me, opening me up gently. Four fingers become five as your thumb slips inside me and I feel pain as your knuckles try to make their way into my pussy.

You look at me and smile, saying, "you're doing great puppy, keep breathing and stay focused."

"Yes Master," I groan.

Your hand curls into a fist inside me and I feel your wrist slide into my pussy. You stop moving, letting me adjust to the feeling of fullness that is overtaking me.

"Ohmigod," I moan, amazed that you were able to get your fist inside me and overwhelmed by the feelings coursing through me.

I have never been so full before. Your fist and wrist are stuffed inside my pussy and I feel myself clamping down on you.

"Okay, puppy?" you ask gently, still not moving.

"Yessss Master," I groan.

Slowly you move your hand in and out of my pussy, letting me get used to the feeling.

"Master," I plead, "please can I cum?"

"Yes puppy, cum for me," you say, increasing your speed.

"Ohhhhhhh Master," I groan, barely coherent.

Slowly you ease your hand out of my pussy, my teeth clenched while you pull out.

You untie my hands and flip me over, grabbing the lube and rubbing it into my ass. Roughly you push your cock into my ass and thrust into me hard. Your balls slap against me as your hands grab my hips so you can pound deeper inside me. My now empty pussy contracts while my ass expands around your cock. You grab my hair and pull my head back, grasping me while shooting your cum deep inside me.

As you collapse on top of me, my body shakes from the tension and you hold me tightly.

"You pleased me so much, puppy," you say gently. "You are mine, always."

"Thank you, Master," I whisper, feeling safe beneath you.