Puppy's First Submission

Story Info
Woman meets her online Master, submits for the first time.
1.2k words
3.7
44.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For months we had been chatting online and by phone, flirting and teasing each other. Two old friends who discovered a shared interest in BDSM, getting reacquainted in a new way. You recognized my need to submit and stepped into the role of Master, guiding me to be your slut.

Now, the day I had been dreaming of for so long had finally arrived. I stood in my bathtub shaving my legs and pussy as you had ordered. I washed myself and let my fingers glide over my pussy, already wet and open, waiting for you. I finished showering and got dressed -- lacy black bra, tight t-shirt, skirt, and no panties. That was our signal.

"Slut," you said to me on the phone, "I'll be coming to your city on business and I want to see you after so many years. We will meet for coffee. If you wear panties, it will end there, two old friends catching up."

"But," you continued, in that seductive voice that made me tingle all over, "if you come without panties, we will go to my hotel and you will serve me and be my fucktoy. Do you understand, puppy," you asked, using the nickname that was mine alone.

"Yes, Master," I answered.

I got into my car and drove to your hotel, trying to control my racing mind and heart. Did I really want this? Was I ready to become your slave? My throbbing pussy said yes. All our conversations were just preludes leading to today. I parked my car and entered the hotel lobby. My eyes scanned the room of tourists and businessmen until they found you, waiting for me as promised. I walked over to you, nervous, but you took me in your arms and hugged me, holding me close, as you had promised you would so many months ago.

"I'll hold you tight, slut, and contain all your doubts and thoughts," you had told me that first day, when I could not believe that you were the Dominant to my submissive.

You smiled down at me and led me to the coffee shop. We sat across from one another, knees lightly touching, talking about shared friends, your flight, our lives.

Finally you looked into my eyes and asked softly, "puppy, are you wearing panties?"

"No, Master," I answered.

You smiled then and said, "That pleases me. It is time to go."

With your hand on my back you guided me to your hotel room and opened the door. I stepped inside and skimmed the room, my eyes stopping on the collar and leash sitting on the table.

You smiled slightly and whispered, "As I promised, for you my puppy."

You locked the door and commanded, "Strip. I want to see my whore."

I lifted my shirt over my head, undid my bra and slid it off, noticing that my nipples were hard at attention for you. I opened my skirt and slid it down over my hips, leaving me naked before you, before kicking off my shoes.

"Kneel slut," you ordered, "put your hands behind your head and spread your legs."

I did as told and waited while you circled me slowly.

"Is your pussy wet for me, slut? I want you to put a finger inside and show me."

I slid a finger in, easily, as my pussy was dripping for you. I showed you my glistening finger and you smiled, pleased.

"Clean it with your tongue, slut."

You stood before me and slowly undid your leather belt, saying "maybe we'll find a use for that later, puppy. Do you want to see your Master, slut?"

"Oh yes, Master" I whispered breathlessly.

"Open my pants," you commanded and my hands went to your khakis undoing the button and lowering your zipper, feeling your cock straining against the fabric.

I slid the pants down your legs and you stepped out of them. Your cock, hard and glistening with pre-cum peeked out at me. A low moan escaped me and you laughed saying,

"Does my slut like what she sees? Continue, slut. You may remove my underwear."

I hooked my thumbs into the sides of your briefs and pulled down, gently lifting them over your hard-on. My eyes looked at you, silently begging.

"Ask, slut," you said.

"Please Master, please can your worthless slut taste your wonderful cock," I begged.

"Yes slut, you may."

I licked your balls gently and then moved to the shaft, red and throbbing. I licked the length of it, feeling your heat with my tongue. Finally my tongue flicked the head of your cock tasting your warm pre-cum. You moaned lightly as I took you into my mouth, straining to open wide and accept your cock.

"We'll have to work on stretching your mouth, slut," you said as I struggled to take more of you in without gagging.

Losing patience, you grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth, not caring that I could barely breathe. My hands gripped your ass and I held on to you as you thrust into my warm wet mouth.

Suddenly, emptiness, as you pulled out and said, "I think I have a few more holes to explore before I decide which hole to fill with cum. If I decide that you are worthy of receiving it, slut. On the bed," you commanded, and I hopped up and waited on my hands and knees.

I felt your hands on my neck, fastening the collar you brought me, snugly. Then, they grasped my breasts roughly, pulling on my hard nipples, pinching and rolling them between your fingers.

I moaned and heard you whisper, "Silence, slut, or I will gag your mouth with my underwear."

Your hands traveled down and found my dripping cunt, and your finger flicked my clit. I jumped, unable to contain myself.

You laughed wickedly saying, "Have you ever been this wet before, puppy? Do you feel your juices running down your leg?"

You slid a finger inside my pussy, then a second, and a third. They thrust in and out while your thumb found my clit and I thought I would explode.

"Please Master, please fuck me," I begged. "Please use your slut, Master. Please make me your whore."

"Oh I will slut," you answered. "All in good time."

You pulled your hand away from my pussy and made me lick your fingers clean. I felt your hand on the back of my neck, pushing my head into the mattress. Holding me down, you slid your cock into my wet pussy from behind, filling my aching hole. You stood still for a moment before starting to thrust in and out of me, harder and harder. Pounding into me, your balls slapped against me. Your hand moved from my neck to my clit, making circles against it, first slowly and then faster and faster.

"I want you to cum for me, slut. I want to hear you."

"Yes, Master," I answered and my body shook as I bucked against you moaning loudly.

"I'm cumming, slut," you said, and I felt your cum shoot into my pussy, filling me with your hot liquid.

Spent, you laid down next to me on the bed, holding me close.

"Thank you, Master," I whispered.

"You're welcome, puppy."