Puppytime: Amber's Puppy Day

Story Info
Amber spends a bit of time as her Master's puppy.
1.5k words
4.41
33.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is going to delve into a bit of conditioned puppy training. It focuses on Amber's viewpoint and came from lengthy discussions that took place after sessions about what was thought and felt. Once again even if these events did happen the names and places would be changed to protect the guilty. I hope you enjoy.

***

Amber crawled through the house, wandering slowly from one room to the next with a pile of discarded and forgotten clothing showing her starting point. She was looking for something although she wasn't sure what that was at the moment; her thoughts were foggy and jumbled. She set one paw down on the linoleum floor of the kitchen and paused. Paw? She didn't have paws she had... what was it? There was a word for it wasn't there? As she looked down she clearly saw the fur covered paw resting on the floor in front of her. She shook her head, causing the tag dangling from her collar to jingle, and by the time she left the kitchen had forgotten all about it.

She could smell the food that was sitting up there on the dining room table but from her position here she couldn't tell what it was. She was tempted to go and take a look but then she remembered the newspaper. The memory came back to her suddenly: a solid swat with the newspaper because she had put her paws up on the table. No. The table was a place that she was certain she wasn't allowed to be no matter how good the food smelled. A soft, plaintive whimper vibrated in her throat as she passed the table and continued on her wandering way.

"Come here, girl."

That was Master! The familiar voice drifted in like a ray of sunshine through her foggy thoughts. Amber started wagging her tail. She knew this voice. It was a good memory, a powerful memory. Wait. Tail? Something was wrong. She didn't have a tail she was a... What was she? There was something that was just on the edge of her memory floating just out of reach. Of course she had a tail. She could see and feel her tail it was right there wagging away at the sound of her Master's voice. She was a good puppy! Her Master's voice was going to make her feel even better. She could feel the heat building up between her legs just from the sound of it.

She padded into the living room to see him sitting on the couch. He was leaning back in a relaxed position and she could see her leash draped over the arm of the couch. Her pussy twitched involuntarily and a trickle of moisture slid its way down her inner thigh. She could feel her tail swishing side to side as her ass swayed. She was so happy to see him! Amber crawled up to him and looked up at his face.

"Sit Amber," the man said gently.

Amber sat back on her haunches lifting her front paws in the air displaying herself just like she knew he wanted. She saw him reach out towards her and then felt his warm hand squeezing her breast. A fleeting thought drifted through her head that puppies didn't have breasts but the pleasure that the touch gave drove that thought quickly aside. She leaned forward to press into his hand wanting more of his touch. She closed her eyes as his hand squeezed her breast more firmly, his thumb teasing her sensitive nipple.

"Such a good girl aren't you."

Amber felt her pussy convulse the second she heard the words "good girl" from her Master. It triggered something basic and primal inside of her causing her heat to increase even further. She whimpered and let her tongue slip past her lips as she began panting. Then suddenly the imagined but very real touch was gone and another sound was heard. The metallic buzzing sound was brief but when she opened her eyes she stared at a semi erect cock only a foot away from her face.

Amber began to salivate as she tried to restrain herself from diving lips first onto the treat in front of her. She had to wait until told that she could have it or she might be punished again and she was a good puppy. Her entire body was shivering with anticipation, nearly drooling from both her mouth and her pussy. She needed that cock inside her so badly it ached and made her hurt with that powerful longing.

"Pleasure me, Amber" her Master said, looking into the puppy girl's eyes.

Amber dove down onto the cock feeling it slip over her tongue and press at the edge of her throat. In her heated eagerness she nearly caused herself to choke but didn't let that stop her. She bobbed her head up and down rapidly, her tag jingling wildly from her collar. She pressed her paws firmly on his thighs eager to plunge more of the tasty, heated meat down her throat needing it almost as much as she needed air to breathe.

After a couple minutes of her frenzied oral assault, her Master said, "Sit, Amber."

There were no thoughts this time, just her instinct and training responding to her Master's command. Reluctant and aching for more of that cock before her, Amber pulled back and let the wet cock drop from her lips with an audible popping sound. Saliva and precum dripped down her chin, trailing onto the tops of her heaving breasts. She sat back on her haunches and brought her paws up whimpering and whining to show her eagerness to taste him again.

Her Master stood up and unfastened his pants with slow deliberation. His hard shaft glistened with proof of Amber's devoted attention. He sat back down on the couch now, naked from the waist down. "Hump, Amber," he said angling his right leg slightly outward.

Amber whimpered and mounted his leg grinding her bare, slick pussy against his shin as she began to hump against him. She wrapped her paws around his thigh for balance an quickened her lustful pace. As she leaned forward, hunched over like the good puppy she knew she was, one breast fell to each side of his leg smearing even more of her saliva around. She panted heavily, her tongue lolling from her open mouth. Her entire body shook with heat and need as she ground harder against his leg. She was so close and her pussy slid freely up and down the man's well lubricated shin.

"Climax, pup," her Master instructed as he looked deep into Amber's eyes.

Amber threw her head back and howled as her legs locked around his while her body convulsed. She could feel the hot wetness spreading from between her thighs coating both of them. It was several moments before she could release her legs enough to let herself slump to the floor. Her mind was on fire with primal sensations. She raised her head to look up at her Master, her Alpha. She knew that she was his pet, but there was more to it that she just couldn't grasp.

"Good girl," he said smiling down at Amber. "Now clean it up like a good puppy."

Amber's body twitched with pleasure when she heard the words again and she got back up on all fours. She leaned in towards the man's leg, smelling her scent on him. This made her smile even as she stuck out her tongue and began to lap up her juices. She slid her tongue up and down his leg enjoying the reactions that her display was causing. She watched his cock bobbing and twitching hoping that she would soon be able to have it in her mouth again.

"Heel, Amber."

Disappointment washed over her expression as she backed away and stood on all fours with her head lifted, waiting for her leash to be attached to her collar. She could still feel the heat radiating through her body and her juices trickling down her thighs. She still wanted to taste her Master so badly! She was a good puppy! An obedient puppy! Master knew what was best. There was no way she would disobey his commands even if she could think clearly enough to do so. She was a creature of instinct. As she stood there she suddenly felt a heated thrust from behind. A whimper escaped her lips as she was brutally taken from behind and speared with hard slick flesh.

Her Master gripped her hips and pulled her roughly back against him, burying his cock deep inside her. He rocked his hips back and proceeded tpiston in and out of her pussy over and over. The whimpers and panting coming from her encouraged him like it always did. It was only a matter of minutes before he was filling her with his warm cum. With the first sensation of it spurting deep inside her she began howling and climaxing along with him as she had been conditioned to do.

Kyle slowly reached up and released the collar from around Amber's neck. He took it in his hand as he slowly slid his cock from the girl's spasming folds. No sooner had he removed the collar than he heard a sharp intake of breath from the girl in front of him.

"Thank you, Master," Amber said tiredly. "I love being your puppy girl.