Purchasing Suzanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isferr
Isferr
45 Followers

I told Joe to get dressed and get out. He looked disappointed, I guess he thought he might get another go around with Suzanne but she was all mine. I gave him money and told him to call a cab and wait outside for it to come.

As I entered the bedroom Suzanne was laying on the bed just as I had left her, only know she was sobbing.

"How could you do this to me?," she blubbered.

"You come asking for money to bail out your boyfriend and you have the fucking nerve to asking how I can do this? You broke my fucking heart and now Suzanne, now I am going to break yours. You'll have your damn money and go back to the guy you chose over me but you won't be the same. You and I will always know what we did and how much you loved it when it was happening. You'll never be able to tell him or anyone what you did to save his business and you'll hate him for it. You made a bad decision in taking this deal and now it's too late to change your mind. Now go get cleaned up. I still haven't fucked that pussy of yours and I am not going to wait any longer."

Yes, the next couple of days were going to fun.

Isferr
Isferr
45 Followers
12