Pure Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mark__H
Mark__H
5 Followers

"That's it..." he gasped. "Here it comes....oh yeah...I'm shootin...FUCK!"

His dick jumped in my hand. A huge blast of spunk shot out of the end and splashed on his stomach, the second one landed on his chest. The rest jumped into the air and then landed over my fingers, coating them with thick hot sperm.

Ray relaxed and breathed deeply. "Phew...oh man that was amazing!"

I lay down next to him. "Pretty cool huh?" I said.

Ray nodded. "Awesome."

I wasn't feeling so bad now as I had when I came. I didn't feel guilty or wrong. It had been amazing in fact. In the darkness of my room I watched Ray as he stared at me.

"Is this too weird?" he asked.

"I don't know," I replied. "Honestly? I would have said yes earlier but now...I don't think so. I mean university life is supposed to be about new things right?"

"Yeah," said Ray with a smile. "All sorts of new things."

We sat in silence for a moment. Then I said: "I don't think women know mens bodies like men do. No woman ever wanked me off like that."

"True. But they seem to be good at blowjobs," said Ray.

Silence again as we both digested what he had just said. We looked at each other and then smiled. I was starting to get hard again. I reached out and placed my fingers around Rays dick. It was wet and sticky and already hard.

"Me first this time," I said.

Mark__H
Mark__H
5 Followers
12