Pure Heart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bartok_star
bartok_star
2,049 Followers

She was just about to reach for my balls when a loud, electronic sound went off and startled us both. We jumped and let go of each other, and it took an awkward second for us both to realize that it was her cell phone announcing an incoming text message. We both wiped our mouths off and kind of scattered for our clothes before we cooled off and calmed down. I looked at her as she put her shirt back on and we exchanged an awkward smile and then stopped for a second.

"That really scared me!" she said.

"I totally freaked." I agreed.

There was a pause, and then we exchanged looks and started laughing. She was blushing, and I'm sure I was too. We smiled at each other again, this time with less awkwardness.

"Um...so...I think I should go get cleaned up." I said.

"Yeah...that's a good idea." She said, grinning. "I think I'm going to go take a cold shower."

I thought of something, and then decided to go ahead and say it. "Need company?"

She laughed and playfully slapped my shoulder as I chuckled and left her room. I returned to mine and cleaned myself up, then lay on my bed for a while, thinking about everything that just happened. I didn't know it, but she was still in her room, doing the same.

Chapter 13

It was a quiet afternoon outside and the weather was fantastic. I suddenly felt the need to get out of the house and enjoy it, so I asked Sara if she wanted to go to a park for a little while. Surprised at my offer, she happily agreed and son we were in my car, heading out to a trail in one of the more rustic parks nearby.

We parked in the gravel lot and found a handful of other cars there as well, and set off on one of my favorite trails. The trail led us through a nice mixture of woods and would occasionally break out into clearings with gorgeous views down a hillside of a valley below. I thought she looked so beautiful against the landscape. Her blonde hair flowed freely, her face beamed and her walk was carefree.

We had been talking about a lot of things so far on our outing, and it was inevitable that our conversation turn to our new physical interests in each other. With such weather and such a setting, it was impossible to feel the concern or worry we both admitted we felt at home.

"We seem to get carried away pretty often" I admitted to her.

She agreed, and laughed a little. "Yeah. I dunno. I'm really enjoying this, enjoying you, and everything. Are you getting worried again?"

I shrugged. "I don't know what to think anymore! I'm enjoying it too...a lot." I grinned over at her. "You're awesome." She looked at me and smiled. We walked on in silence for a while.

'Did mom tell you that Tanya called?" Sara asked.

I was a little startled at the sudden mention of Tanya's name. "Um, I...no." I stammered.

"Yeah, she called the house last evening to see if you were around. She said she had questions about one of your projects but mom thought she made that part up."

I nodded. "Okay. Well, we do have a project together. Maybe it was legit."

Sara burst out in a giggle. "Alex! You like her!" I was flustered by her laughter and didn't know what to say. Sara took notice after a second and immediately stopped. "Aw, I'm not teasing, I think it's cute! What's she like?"

I looked at her for a second, feigning mistrust, but then obliged and started telling her about Tanya. When I was done Sara pressed for me to admit that I liked her. I frowned but said, "Yeah. I do."

"Aw!" My sister was beaming over at me. "That's awesome." She grabbed my hand and held on as we walked together. A few yards further, she glanced over at me and said, "So I guess you'll need my company even more until you work up the nerve to ask her out." and flashed me a little grin.

I promptly chased her a quarter of a mile and she laughed the entire way.

The rest of our conversations went well and we both felt good about each other. As we stood looking out over a rolling valley she leaned against me happily and we held hands. I gave her a loving kiss on the cheek to which she sighed happily. We ended up holding hands all the way back to the car.

I waited an extra few days after the last night we were together. I used all the self control I had to make sure I wasn't just using her. I knew she didn't mind, but in my heart, I wanted to respect her and not think of her as my way to get off.

However, I inevitably reached the point where all I could think about was her, and porn, and girls and sex. It was a Tuesday - I had made it through the weekend - but really couldn't go any further.

After dinner, our parents retired to the den to watch TV while Sara and I did dishes.

"Hey, um, do you think you could help me out tonight?" I asked while drying a dish she had handed me.

She looked over and smiled. "Yeah! Of course." She handed me another plate. "What are you in the mood for tonight?" she asked sweetly.

I decided to give in to her silly question again. Shrugging, I said, "Well, um, those are nice jeans you're wearing...especially when you bend over."

She grinned as she scrubbed another plate then glanced over at me. "When I bend over, huh? So you'd like a better view maybe?"

"I wouldn't mind it at all." I admitted.

"Okay. I'll stop by and see what I can do." she said.

We finished the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. Our parents stopped in to thank us on their way up to bed. My sister stayed to talk to my mom for a few minutes and I went back to my room, grabbed a car magazine and waited.

About ten minutes later, Sara knocked on the door and came in. She was still wearing the same outfit.

"Hey." she said, closing the door.

'Hey." I replied.

"You going to get comfortable?" she asked.

"Mm-hmm." I said. I took my shirt off, then stood and dropped my jeans. I sat back on my bed in my boxers, already getting erect.

She looked at my boxers and said, "Well I guess you're ready!" She turned around, looking at me over her shoulder. "So you think these jeans look good on me huh?"

"Yeah. They look great on you." I said, quite truthfully. They highlighted her round buns perfectly.

"Better or worse than Tanya?" she asked. Sara laughed seeing the look on my face and quickly added, "I'm just kidding! You don't have to answer."

She was fiddling with the front of her jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them. "These were on sale." she said and started sliding them down her hips. She uncovered a pair of grey, cotton panties with pink stripes- nothing outstanding, but they looked great on her.

Watching her step out of her jeans, I said, "They would have been worth full price." She looked back and grinned. She stood back up and ran her hands back and ran them over the curves of her butt. Reaching to top of her panties, she slowly started to pull down the edge.

I watched as her butt crack appeared and followed the edge of her panties down until she uncovered her entire butt.

"These were on sale too. I got them on a three for one sale." She said, letting her panties drop to the floor.

I chuckled. "I like this discount better - fully off."

She looked back, raising her eyebrow in amusement. "That was pretty lame." she smiled.

"Yeah...well I'm distracted." I said, starting to rub my erection over my boxers. Her butt looked so great - she looked so great. Her hips were so curved, her cheeks so tight...flawless skin. She watched me masturbate while I stared at her naked butt. I tried to ignore the train of her gaze as I'm sure she was trying to ignore mine. It was such an awkward situation, that we were intentionally creating such a sexual situation yet trying not to get too involved.

She shifted her legs for a moment and for a split second I almost got to see a glimpse of her crotch. I groaned.

"What?" She asked.

"I, uh, don't suppose you could bend over a little more..." I suggested.

She looked puzzled and did as I asked. Her legs were spread just a little bit and I could almost see between them.

"Hey! Wait a second!" She said, realizing what I had done. She laughed, straightening. She pursed her lips and shook her head, pretending to be surprised. "You're such a boy." She glanced down at my hand rubbing over my cock. "Tell you what...if you're so interested to see me there; I'll admit I'd like to see you take that out too."

I looked up at her. "Um, I'm not going to disagree. Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded, suddenly a little nervous as she realized I would take her up on it.

She was obviously trying to decide. "Crap. Should we?"

There was a moment's pause.

I said, "Would you regret it?"

She looked at me and I at her. We both started to smile, shyly.

"Can I sit on the bed with you?"

I turned to make room, turning to face the other end of the bed. She walked over to the bed, keeping her side facing me so I couldn't see anything yet. She sat on the other end of the bed and turned towards me, keeping her knees together. What had been awkward before was even more so, now that we were both on my bed, intending to show each other something very personal.

"Do you feel like we're kids again, playing house?" she asked.

I thought for a second. Suddenly all those memories of playing "house" together came back...along with the memories of pretending to be Mom & Dad.

"Oh my word, yes. Did you have to remember that now?" I said, chuckling.

She laughed, blushing. "I'm sorry! I...was, um...curious." She confessed. We both laughed, easing the tension.

After we had calmed down, I asked, "Want me to go first?" She sat there looking at me for a moment, hugging her knees and biting her thumbnail, then nodded. I started sliding my boxers down. I uncovered my large, obvious erection and had to lift my hips to slide my boxers down and off. Sara's eyes were glued to my finally naked penis.

Once I was sitting back up, she looked down at herself hesitantly. Slowly, while keeping the tops of her knees together, she spread her feet half a yard apart in front of her. With her feet spread I could follow her smooth inner thighs as they led deeper between her legs and surrounded a set of lips hiding in shadows. My sister's femininity was now uncovered for me - those two lips were her most private treasure, hidden from every person except me. As she looked at my throbbing penis, I gazed with longing and wonder at her neatly trimmed pubic hair and the delicate entrance it guarded.

We were probably silent and motionless for a full two minutes, despite the feeling that my entire body was quaking with excitement and that I could hear nothing over the pounding of my heartbeat in my ears.

I put my hand back on my dick and started to stroke it slowly, staring at her cunt. She continued chewing on her nail nervously as she watched my balls shake with each tug I made.

After a few quiet moments of this, she cleared her throat and whispered, "Do you want me to come a little closer?"

I nodded, kind of surprised. My sister scooted closer on the bed until her feet were close to mine. I spread mine apart further, so she scooted even closer until her feet were under my calves.

"That okay?" she whispered, glancing up at me.

I tugged on my shaft, mesmerized, as I stared at her crotch. I could now easily see her labia, the thick, fleshy lips, surrounding her most inner folds. Her inner lips were protruding out from the thicker skin around them. There was a trail of hair that ran down between her legs and around her cunt - very well trimmed and very sexy.

I felt my penis starting to tingle with the building of an orgasm. "I'm going to cum soon..." I told her. For the hell of it I faked a laugh and said, "Want me to get it on you?" teasingly. I glanced up to find her staring at me, biting her lip.

"Maybe not 'on'." she muttered.

One of her feet brushed the underside of my calf. I let out a breath and looked back down between my sister's long legs. She picked her foot up and gently slid it along my inner thigh until her toes nearly brushed my hand. I looked back up at her and she glanced up at me but it was kind of obvious that neither of us really wanted to say anything at the moment.

Her little, painted toes touched the underside of my balls. I groaned as I felt her foot press in a little deeper into such a sensitive spot.

What followed was a surprise to us both. Everything came on so intensely that I couldn't stop and think about it, I just grabbed her foot by the ankle and lifted it up, pumped my dick once or twice and began squirting my semen all over my sister's foot. She didn't move away as I shook and trembled, my cum running down her foot and over my hand onto the bed.

When I had finished my climax and calmed down, I sat back and was able to pull some tissues from a nearby box (fancy that, a box of tissues by the bed of a single guy). Perhaps more tenderly than I meant to be, I cradled her foot in my hand and slowly wiped her foot dry. I carefully wiped out between each of her toes and she crinkled them and giggled when it tickled.

I put her foot down and sat back down. I was terribly self conscious of my nakedness but she made no move for her clothes yet. I looked up at her to find her looking at me intently with a little grin. I smiled back and her grin broke out into a happy smile.

She stretched and sighed happily. After a moment she said, nearly under her breath but not quite, "Too bad we're family."

"Sara!" I chuckled, surprised. She just shrugged and gave me a little look that made me shiver before standing and getting dressed. I watched her for a moment, enjoying the simple beauty of a girl getting dressed and then got up to get my clothes back on as well.

Once we were all "put back together" we awkwardly stood close to each other before she left. She bit her lip again, looking at me and I kissed her forehead and hugged her. It felt strange to be completely dressed and hugging my sister like this after what we'd just done moments before. So I kissed her on the forehead again. I leaned back and she was again just looking at me intently.

I walked her over to the door and she stood to the side of the door to allow me to open it. I didn't do so yet and just looked at her. Seeing that my hand was not turning the knob she looked up at me. I looked further into her eyes. She returned my stare unflinchingly. I stepped closer and she didn't move. I came right up to her and she didn't even bend back. I leaned my head in and pressed my lips to her and she hungrily returned my kiss.

My hands slid under her shirt to grip her waist and I pushed her back against the wall, kissing her. I kissed my little sister hard, pushing my body against her. I slid my hands to the front of her jeans and started to undo them. She started breathing more heavily, gasping as I opened the front of her jeans. She frantically helped me slide them down and kicked them off her feet and allowed my hand to slide over the front of her panties. She whimpered into my mouth as I touched my fingers lower down over her pubes. I could feel Sara's hair through her thin panties and she was nearly shaking against me now.

My fingertips went under her body, following the natural grove deeper between her legs. Her panties were very moist and her hands were digging into my back as I touched my sister in a place, and in a way, she'd never let anyone do before.

The next ten minutes were a passionate blur of touching her, feeling her trembling, tasting my sister's tongue against mine, her breasts heaving against my chest. My fingertips caressed her between her legs and by her whimpers she told me what she wanted. I took some of her for myself, sliding my fingertips back farther to feel the crack between her cheeks, feeling her shaking thighs.

Before she nearly fell she was grinding her pussy against my fingers, thrusting herself on my hand, her face buried in my neck and her arms around my head as I held her and touched her. She had eventually frozen, spasms passing through her cunt, and would have been grunting if she had been able to breathe. I felt her legs give way and was just quick enough to grab her and keep her from falling straight to the ground.

I picked her up, picked up my sister's quivering, gasping body and laid her on my bed. I stood over her, brushing her forehead with my fingers and whispering to her how beautiful she was and how incredible she was and how important she was to me.

It took some time but eventually she started breathing more easily and closed her eyes and smiled as I whispered to her. She opened her eyes to look at me and took my hand from her head and kissed it. She pulled me down and gave me the biggest, most earnest hug I'd ever had from her.

When she was ready I helped her up and again watched her straighten up her clothes and slide her jeans back on. I hugged her and we kissed just once more until she finally decided to walk out the door to her own room.

It's no surprise she woke up dreadfully late for classes the next day.

[Author's note: Don't worry, there's more on the way...make sure you bookmark appropriately and keep an eye out!]

bartok_star
bartok_star
2,049 Followers