Pure Heart Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bartok_star
bartok_star
2,047 Followers

"I thought everything was changing when this one guy started to ask me out and we started to date. He became my whole world and I was so happy. I was thinking we'd get married right out of high school." she told me, nervously drawing designs on the plate with the tip of her fork.

Her boyfriend unexpectedly broke up with her and her depression made her break down and become bulimic again for another year.

She was silent for a little while. I was patient and waited.

She looked up at me, her expression pained but hopeful. "It took a lot of work for me to start to accept myself again. I know I have to be careful. I have to protect myself from getting too attached to people right away." She put down her fork and her hand reached out for mine and I gladly held it.

"I am so thankful for how kind you are and how patient you are with me. I know you were probably wondering what was wrong with me. I guess there is something wrong with me but I know what to do about it. And I'm really glad you haven't pushed me and seem to be okay that I'm taking this slow."

We just looked at each other for a little while. I cleared my throat and smiled at her. "Tanya, you're awesome. Thank you."

She looked down bashfully but kept holding my hand.

"For what it's worth, I really do like you. And I like you enough that I want to make sure you don't get hurt. I'll be honest with you and you can be honest with me and we'll just keep getting to know each other." I told her.

She smiled. "That sounds wonderful." She cleared her throat and looked around, then laughed at herself. "Sorry I got so serious."

I laughed. "No problem. Keep it up."

We talked for a while afterwards and then I took her back to her car. We waved to each other and she drove off and I returned home.

That evening I went into Sara's room and told her all about my conversation with Tanya. Sara smiled the whole time.

"Oh, that was so sweet! She really likes you." She said. Then she gave me a face and said, "Now don't screw it up!" and laughed. I chuckled too, secretly hoping I wouldn't.

Sara could read my thoughts though. "Alex, why are you worried?" She asked.

I hesitated for a moment before answering. "You know why. I'm worried I'll get impatient."

She looked at me and then stood and gave me a hug. With her arms still around my neck she looked into my eyes. "Hey, that's what I'm here for. I'm here to help you take the pressure off."

"Yeah, but that was for...you know...porn. I mean, I...just don't want to be using you."

She shrugged. "If I mind it I'll tell you." She bit her lip with a little smile. "So far I think we both know I'm enjoying it."

We stood there for a few moments in a casual hug, looking into each other's eyes.

"You're a great sister. This whole thing is crazy but I love you for it." She smiled as I put my forehead against hers.

"Oh, don't think too good of me. I'm a little greedy. You've been helping me out as much as I'm helping you." She admitted. "And I've really been enjoying how special you make me feel. I always knew I was important to you but seeing..." she hesitated and blushed, "...how much you like me makes me love being your sister."

I smiled. "So we're helping each other out then? It's not just to help me stay out of trouble?"

She looked aside and grinned and said, "Well I think we're staying out of trouble but getting into trouble too..." She giggled. "It's complicated. But yeah, we're helping each other. It's not just for you anymore."

"I like that better." I admitted. We looked at each other again and hugged tenderly.

"So when's your next date?" Sara asked as we finally let each other go and I was getting ready to go back to my room.

"I think I'll take her out this Friday night. I don't know what for yet."

"Okay. If you need to...relax..." and at this she smiled, "...don't worry about waking me up or anything."

I shook my head and grinned back at her and then left.

Chapter 16

By the time Friday came and Tanya and I went out on our date I was wound up and a little overwhelmed by all the emotional stuff I'd gone through with her and Sara. Our date was fun, really fun in fact. We had opted to go to a club that taught swing dancing and we'd spend the night watching the incredible moves of the experienced dancers and tried a little bit ourselves. Being so close to Tanya, seeing her laughing and having her hold onto me in the crowd of people was an incredible experience.

When the night was over and we arrived at her apartment I made a point of walking her to the door and offering her a hug after we'd said goodnight. I was really glad when she happily hugged me goodnight, although my affection for her really wanted more.

She went inside and I got in my car and drove home. I kept thinking about my sister's invitation to relax with her when I got home from my date and I couldn't help being eager to see her. I knew I should try to calm down and watch what I was thinking but I just kept thinking about her smiling at me when we talked about it, remembering how turned on she'd been the last few times we were together.

I found that it was after 1 a.m. when I got back home. My parents were obviously in bed and it looked like Sara was as well. I was a little frustrated so I went and took a shower to try to relax, then returned to my room and picked up a magazine to read. I put it down a moment later, unable to concentrate. I really wanted to see Sara, just to be with her tonight.

I crept to her room and opened the door a crack to verify that she was in bed. I went into her room and closed the door softly behind me. She was asleep, curled under her sheets. The moonlight filtered in through the blinds to give me just enough light to make my way over to her bed. I quietly called her name, then gently touched her shoulder and said her name again. She stirred, and mumbled a "Hmm?"

"Hey Sara, I'm home." I said. She stirred again and seemed to wake a little more. I repeated myself and this time she heard, though it was obvious she wasn't totally there.

"Okay." She whispered. She rubbed her eyes, waking up but still groggy . After a moment or so her head cleared and she managed a sleepy smile at me. "So you came to see me? I missed you. Sit down."

I obeyed her and sat on the edge of her bed. She quietly asked me how our date had gone and to my surprise and admiration she actually stayed awake and listened.

I asked about her day and listened as she groggily told me a few things that had happened, slowly waking up as she talked.

"Did you want help relaxing?" Sara asked quietly. I nodded. She stifled a cute yawn and said, "I don't want to get out of bed. Can you get in with me? Is that okay?"

"Um, yeah, sure." I said.

I slid under the covers and enjoyed the sweet smell of perfume on her sheets. They smelled so much of her that I had to fight not to get an erection too quickly. I lost that fight.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I whispered. She mumbled a pleased, "Mm-hm" as she snuggled back against me. She giggled quietly when she felt my erection touch her butt.

"Would you feel more relaxed if we took care of that?" she asked.

"Um...yeah."

"Do you want to take your shorts off?" She suggested in a whisper as though it would keep what we were doing more secret.

I was past the point of thinking twice, so I worked my shorts down and also got my shirt off. I turned to my side again, facing her back in the darkness. She move back against me and encouraged me to wrap my arms around her, and I did so cautiously. I wrapped my arms around my sister's small waist and she put her hands on mine where they rested on her stomach. Being naked under the sheets, holding my sister, sent a tremor of nervous anticipation through me.

"Go ahead." she whispered.

I gently began to push my penis upwards, guiding it a few inches along her butt cheeks. She held my hands a little tighter but otherwise was still. I drew myself back down and slowly pushed up again. I could feel her nightgown push deeper between her cheeks as my dick wedged into her crack. I slid myself up and down against her butt, holding her tight.

After several moments of this, I could feel our bodies growing much hotter and we were both beginning to sweat. My penis ground against her firm butt, sliding on the fabric of her nightgown. Her hands were gripping my arms tightly as we pushed together. Suddenly she began to shift and turn her body, holding my arms tight to her and forcing me to follow as she rolled onto her stomach, pulling me on top of her and sighing contentedly. She encouraged me to slide my hands to her hips, then put her arms under her head. She moaned happily as I resumed my thrusts.

Laying fully on top of my sister was a feeling I couldn't fully grasp. The excitement, the dangerous thrill of it was so much to take in. I concentrated on my dick, nestled between her fleshy butt cheeks as I rubbed it up and down. I couldn't believe we were like this. I couldn't believe my sister had just pulled me on top of her. She had just given me permission to use her body as I wished and as her moans suggested, she was as excited about it as I was.

Figuring I wouldn't get this chance again, I slowed my thrusts down and took a firmer grasp on her hips. I concentrated on sliding my penis as deep between her cheeks as I could get them through her nightgown. The sheets stuck to my back as I pulled my hips back and moved them forward to slide myself up. I heard her release a breathy gasp and she rocked her hips back a little, giving me access to as much of her butt as she could. I took the hint and worked my cock through the grove again, and again, seeing her smile in the moonlight. I reached my arms up and placed my hands on her ribs, just under her breasts where I could feel them against the edge of my hands. She moaned happily. She spread her legs a little. I wasn't sure what to do about that, wanting to be careful. I thrust a few more times deep into her cheeks, and with each pull back, dragged the tip of my dick a little further down each time. In response, I felt her get her knees under her a little, rocking her hips back more.

We were both fully concentrating on this game now. We both felt it when her nightgown lifted higher and my dick slipped past the edge and pressed against her panties. The head of my dick was now just under the crest of her buttocks and there was no way I could get her nightgown back down without some embarrassing struggle. So I cautiously pressed forward again, and, though she seemed nervous like me, she didn't stop me. My little sister let me press my dick between her cheeks, right against her soft panties.

I tucked my dick deep against her panties, wedging it into her crack. Each slow stroke I made against her soft body felt incredible. I closed my eyes, gripped her hips again and ground against her slowly.

I felt her moving and paused for a moment. She was reaching down to her waist and before I could figure out what she was doing, I felt her panties slide down and catch briefly on the tip of my dick before being pulled under the crest of her buttocks. Her body trembling, she then pressed her bare ass cheeks against my naked penis.

It felt like my body temperature had just doubled and I started to faintly see stars. My body reveled in the feel of her skin, her naked skin against mine. I just lay there, enthralled at the warmth I felt from her body. I started to stroke my dick against her crack and was pleased to feel it slide against her easily. In fact, it slid really easily. It only took me a moment until my dick had burrowed right between her cheeks.

She encouraged me along with a moan so I eagerly tucked my penis between her butt cheeks as I looked at her face in the moonlight. I even took the liberty of lightly touching the top of my balls against the bottom of her cheeks and really enjoyed hearing her happy groan. Her skin felt so good against mine, her cheeks were so smooth and warm.

I began to stroke my dick through her ass enthusiastically. She grunted quietly as I jammed my cock up and down through her crack. Her sweat and my precum made the channel fairly slippery and I was taking full advantage of it. In the darkness, Sara and I, brother and sister, struggled together under the bed sheets. I gripped her chest firmly and pressed my body against her lithe frame. Knowing the end was near I allowed myself to lay fully on her, breathing heavily next to her panting face.

Finally there was nothing more to do than reach down and grasp her hips tightly. I strained forward as the head of my cock throbbed with stimulation. My balls tightened and I grunted against Sara's cheek as my hips started to buck and my body started pumping hot semen between her ass cheeks. My cum squirted a little up her back, stopped where my stomach touched and pooled between her cheeks.

As I lay on her, gasping for air, she laid beneath me, cooing and stroking my arms and rubbing her butt firmly against my pulsing dick. She kissed my cheek and encouraged me to wrap my arms around her and hold her tight.

After a few minutes I had recovered and was able to grab some tissues from the box on the stand by her bed. She quietly allowed me to clean her up, letting me run the tissue along her back and between her cheeks where my cum had pooled. It was a very tender moment between the two of us. She was in complete surrender to me, granting me this very private, very vulnerable moment with her.

Her eyes never shined brighter than they did that night in the moonlight.

I thought of them all night after grudgingly leaving her room to return to mine to sleep.

Chapter 17

I woke up late Saturday morning and enjoyed feeling the sunlight slowly brighten the room as I hid under my covers. Eventually my bladder complained loud enough to force me out of bed so I threw my robe on and made my way to the bathroom. I took some time to force my hair into something presentable and brushed my teeth, then slogged my way to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

There was a stillness in the house and I looked outside to see that my dad's car was gone, and remembered that he and my mom were going out to a craft show. Wondering where Sara was, I peeked into a few rooms in the house until I came across the open basement door and saw the light on. I made my way down the wooden steps and saw her standing over in the laundry area, folding clothes which she was removing from the dryer.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Finally roll out of bed huh?"

"Yeah." I rubbed my eyes. "I didn't plan to sleep that long."

"Hmm. You must have had a good night." She said and gave me a coy little grin.

I chuckled. "Yeah, actually I did. It was a great night."

She smiled, looking down and continuing to fold her underwear from the dryer. I watched her for a few minutes and appreciated how beautiful she looked even when she had just thrown on her sweats and a tank top and tossed her hair up in a ponytail. She glanced up at me and caught me looking at her and she smiled sweetly and continued folding. She turned and bent over to pull more clothes from the dryer and I continued to gaze at her.

I walked closer and sat on my weight bench a short distance from where Sara was.

Sara straightened back up and started to fold one of her white bras. I looked at it, smiling inwardly at the cute flower design stitched on the cups. I ventured to ask her what size bra she wore. She looked at me seeming to be surprised for a second and I realized it was the kind of look she would have given me a month or two ago, before all this had started, if I had asked her something so private.

Her look turned to a light smile and she blushed. "I don't know why that made me feel embarrassed." Sara confessed.

"Aw, that's cute! You're feeling bashful." I remarked, smiling at her. She smiled and looked away, blushing.

She laughed and covered her face and then looked back at me. She stepped closer and held her bra out to me. I took it and as she stood there I turned it over and found the little tag by the back hooks. Size B cup.

"Size B is pretty good, isn't it?" I asked, looking up.

She raised her eyebrows, self-consciously taking her bra back. "Well...you tell me."

There was silence for a second as I looked at her, but after a moment she just raised her eyebrows. Then I realized she was waiting for me to say something.

"Sorry, I thought you were..." I trailed off.

She looked momentarily confused. "Thought what?"

"When you said that I thought you were going to show me."

Her cheeks flushed and she fought back a smile. "Alex! You've seen them!"

"So you're not going to?"

She hesitated just long enough to tell me she wasn't sure. Then she sighed, still trying to hide her sheepish grin, and lifted up the bottom of her tank top. Her shirt slid up and over and her teardrop-shaped breasts. I felt my dick stiffen with the thrill of excitement as I looked again at my sister's chest and watched her nipples contract as they met the cool air. Then she slipped the edge of her shirt back down.

Her eyes were shining but she was obviously self conscious as she asked, "Well?"

I looked up at her and smiled warmly and a little proudly. "I think you are absolutely beautiful. They're perfect."

She smiled and slowly returned to folding some clothes. "Thanks. I wish that were true of all of me."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She didn't turn to look at me but just kept working on the clothes as she said, "I just wish all of me was that pretty."

I looked at her for a moment, then said quietly, "Sara, everything I've seen of you has been beautiful."

She stopped working for a second, then looked over at me.

"Alex, you must be the sweetest brother any sister has ever had."

I smiled and shrugged.

Sara leaned against the dryer and looked down. "I don't know why, but I woke up feeling really depressed this morning. I just felt all fat and ugly and stuff. You're making me feel a lot better." She smiled. "Even though, to be fair, you haven't really seen some of me that closely."

I ran through the last few weeks in my mind but wasn't sure what she was talking about. "So what have I missed?"

She was quiet.

"Sara? You can tell me. It's okay."

She bit her lip and slowly walked up to where I was sitting on the weight bench. She stood in front of me for a second, then placed her thumbs under the waistband of her sweats and slowly pulled them and her light blue panties down, uncovering her pubic area down just past where her thighs began.

"I...I don't know if..." She stammered, nervously as she stood in front of me, letting me see her pubic area. "I don't know if I'm as pretty here as you think I am everywhere else."

I gazed in wonder as my sister let me look at this very private spot of her body. My eyes drank in all they could see of her mons, that light mound that her pubes decorated and which ended in a small dent between her legs. I looked at that dent, the crease of skin that I knew became those rounded lips which surrounded everything which made her decidedly a woman. Between her legs flowed the light, golden-brown hair which began a few inches below her bellybutton as a strip just under and inch wide. Her hair was trimmed shorter than it would naturally grow so there was still a slight curl evident but just enough to make it look soft. The scent of her strawberry body wash surrounded me as I peered at my sister's body.

"Alex..." She whispered self-consciously.

I looked up at her. "Sara, you are so completely beautiful." I said it earnestly. I felt warm. Dizzy.

I stood up, our eyes locked, and I stepped right up to her and wrapped my arms around her. She let go of her sweats and put her arms around me and gasped into my ear as I ran my hands along her back. The front of her sweats and underwear were still partway down and my firmed erection was pressed tight against her groin.

bartok_star
bartok_star
2,047 Followers