Pure Heart Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bartok_star
bartok_star
2,047 Followers

Sara's hands slide to my stomach and she untied and opened my robe and embraced me. I nuzzled my face against her hair and ran my hands all over her. She started pushing me back down to the bench so I sat and she made me lay all the way down. I watched her step around the bench, her eyes never meeting mine, until she was standing by my head. Without pausing, she lifted her leg and swung it over to straddle my face, reaching down and pulling my head up. My face pressed against her crotch and her hands held me there firmly. Her sweats and panties had pulled up a good way but with a tug of my fingers much of her mons was exposed and she eagerly rubbed my face against the exposed skin and hair. My nose and mouth became filled with the scent of her perfume and I realized part of it was my sister's scent - an aroma that encouraged me on and fueled my desire. I opened my lips and felt her hair grind itself against my tongue and heard her moan above me. Her hips gyrated, rubbing herself all over me. I wanted to get her pants all the way down, wanted to touch her, taste her, to work my lips between my own sister's legs! Thoughts of passion were writhing inside of me, things I'd been trying to suppress after that very first time she offered herself to me. My hands were on her hips, sliding her sweats down and she did nothing to stop me.

At that moment, however, we froze in panic, hearing footfalls on the floor above us. Sara nearly jumped off of me and frantically straightened her clothes and hair. There were footsteps on the stairway leading to the basement where we were and I hurriedly sat up and wrapped my robe back around myself, wiped the moisture from my face and tried to assume a relaxed posture. Sara had gone back to the dryer and grabbed a shirt just as our mother arrived.

"Morning you two! Thanks for doing the laundry Sara." Mom said. She looked at Sara and me and back at Sara. "Everything okay?" She asked.

"Hmm? Yeah, I just woke up a little bit ago." I said.

"You both look a little flushed. Are you feeling well?"

Sara looked over at her. "I was just hoping Alex would give me some privacy to fold my clothes!" She said, acting a little annoyed.

"Geez, sorry. It's not like I haven't seen a bra." I said, standing to leave.

"Now you two, don't start bugging each other again." Mom scolded in her kind way.

I thankfully made my exit, leaving them to chat, and went upstairs. I saw my dad through the window getting a shopping bag out of the car and saw a few more bags on the dining room table.

I showered and dressed and when I saw Sara a little later we both expressed how frightened we had been at such a close call.

"Sorry I got so carried away." Sara said in a whisper. We were talking in the dining room and our parents were busy in the kitchen.

"I'm not, though that was too close. With mom and dad, I mean."

"You didn't mind what I did? I'm sorry. I was a little worried."

I took her hand and gave it a light squeeze. "Oh no, I didn't mind it. Not one bit."

She grinned and squeezed my hand back. "I'll remember that."

Chapter 18

Things in my life remained busy for the next week and a half. Assignments, work and occasional dates with Tanya all kept me occupied and away from home almost every day. It would have frustrated me to no end except for something Sara had said to me on the following Friday before I left in the morning. We had both been talking about how stressed we were (she was busy as well). We both agreed that the pressure was taking it's toll on our moods and also our growing friendship and closeness. She had thought for a moment, then giggled, leaned closer and said, "Well, I think we need to do something special, don't you?" I had asked her what she meant by "special" and she bit her lip and said, "Think we can get naked together and behave ourselves enough?" Just like that, there wasn't just a light at the end of the tunnel but a supernova.

The thought of what we had agreed to made the wait bearable. Even when a full two weeks had passed, I was extremely anxious but I had not looked at any porn or masturbated, and I was still patient with Tanya's reluctance to be physically involved yet (after a month!). So that Friday night, after our parents went to bed and we were finishing a movie in the den, I looked over at Sara and we smiled excitedly. She got up from where she was sitting and I leaned back against the arm of the couch and she lay against me, pulling my arm around her. Our decision to be so intimate tonight inspired a tenderness and affection for each other that we had not had before. We had never sat together like this, my arms around her, her head resting back on my chest, but tonight it seemed appropriate.

Later that night we got up and shut everything off in the den. Wordlessly we walked together through the house and to my room, shutting the door behind us. She smiled at me and walked closer and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. We looked at each other and for a moment just looked into the other's eyes, smiling. She bit her lip and raised her eyebrows. We let each other go to stand a few feet apart.

"You ready?" I said in a whisper. Excitedly, she nodded.

We started to undress together. I took my shirt off as she undid her pants and pulled them down. I glanced at her lifting her shirt off over her head as I pulled my jeans down. We both paused, standing there in our underwear, to look at each other nervously but excitedly. Looking a little bashful, she reached forward and unhooked the fastener between her bra cups and slowly pulled them apart to uncover her beautiful breasts. Her nipples hardened slightly with their exposure to the air.

She tossed her bra aside and looked at me expectantly. I hesitated for just a second, then reached down and slowly pulled the front of my boxers down as she watched. I stepped out of them and stood back up, my dick fully erect and pointing upward at her. She just looked at it for a moment, then up at me to smile. She reached down to her panties and returned the favor, sliding them down to uncover her gentle skin and her small strip of hair that drifted down to hide between her legs. She stood up and adjusted her ponytail, smiled at me and nervously bit her lip as I took in her beautiful naked body.

She was so extraordinarily beautiful! Her whole body seemed flawless and toned, but curved and gentle. It was strange as I saw similarities between my sister's body and my own - her skin tone, similar shoulders, good muscle tone. Sara was also looking over my naked body as well, very interested to see my strained erection. She pulled a loose strand of hair from her eyes, then looked up at me...and grinned.

"It looks like you're ready, huh?" She teased. "Do you want me to, uh, bend over?"

"God, yes." I said.

She grinned and walked over to my bed and bent over, putting her hands on the bed. She lifted one knee up and looked back over her shoulder at me. Her full cunt was showing - the large, fleshy lips of her pussy in my full view. She encouraged me to come a little closer, so I stood about four feet behind her and started to stroke my dick as she watched. I gazed at her firm butt cheeks and her anus hiding between, but continued to stare at her graceful, soft pussy lips. I imagined how they would taste, how they would feel to touch again as I stroked my dick.

"Are you getting close?" She whispered. When she saw me nod she said, "Don't do it yet. I want to enjoy this." and started to stand.

I backed up and let go of myself, feeling awkward but trusting her. Sara sat down on my bed, facing me at first, and then turned herself to lay down fully on her back. She reached for my arm and drew me close and just looked at me with an earnest look in her blue eyes.

"We shouldn't touch...but would you get on top?"

I didn't hesitate for a moment and quickly crawled onto the bed on all fours. My penis stood out in a very firm erection but I made sure not to accidentally touch her. Sara raised and spread her knees to let me crawl closer and put my hands on the mattress on either side of her chest. After a moment's hesitation, I moved up a bit more, bringing my thighs against the underside of hers so that my dick was above her stomach. We looked into each other's faces nervously. I glanced down at her breasts, then ventured a smile at her. She smiled back.

"You like them?" she asked. I just grinned at her. She reached her hands up and slid them over her breasts and softly began to rub them in front of me. "Wish you were doing this?" She asked, obviously nervous but trying to hide it.

"You have no idea." I said. I watched her fingers squeeze the soft flesh and gasped internally as her fingertips trailed lightly over her erect nipples. With a quick shift, held myself up with one arm and reached down to grab my stiff dick and started stroking.

Sara looked down to watch my fist pump up and down the length of my cock. She kept rubbing her breasts while I watched, pinching her nipples a little more firmly.

"Wish that wasn't your hand?" She asked. I nodded, licking my lip but not noticing that I did.

"Me too." She said.

I glanced at her face but she was still looking down at what I was busy doing. She let go of her breast with one hand and slid it down her ribs and over her stomach. I arched my back a little to get a better view as her hand drifted across her pubic hair and down the front of a thigh and back. Slowly but very surely, her fingers made their way downward, crested the hill of her mons and slipped to her pussy. We were both mesmerized, watching together as I pumped my dick about six inches above where her fingers disappeared between her legs. Her knees spread a little and trembled and I reminded myself to slow my jerking as I watched her wrist moving, revealing what actions her fingers were making. I looked back up to see her squeezing her breast firmly with her other hand, then back down.

Sara started to pant, breathing hard, and trembling as she looked down at my penis. She bit her lip, moaning gently, then turned her hips and bringing her pussy up further. Her legs spread more and I felt her put her feet on my calves, holding me tight with her thighs. We were both very of the sound of moist skin as her fingers worked and my fist stroked the drops of precum along my shaft. In another few moments she was gasping and trembling as was I - panting into her face. She let go of her breast and put her hand around my neck, rubbing it firmly and grasping at my skin desperately as she groaned and shook.

"Sara, I'm going to cum..." I warned.

"Oh god..go!" she groaned. She pulled her hand back up from her cunt and grabbed my shoulders.

Sara's trembling legs held me tightly and her hips strained forward and back. In a few short strokes I began to ejaculate, spurting my semen all over her stomach and chest. She lifted her hips, moaning, until her crotch touched my balls. I didn't move and pressed my balls forward against her moist flesh and grunted I shot more and more of semen onto her.

It became too much for me to take and lowered my cock to let it touch her, just above her pubic hair. I pressed it against her cum-covered skin and stroked my penis forward and back on her as she moaned and thrust her hips. I slid my penis all over her, rubbing a brother's cum all over her smooth skin and into her strip of hair. She grabbed my head and pulled my face towards her and kissed me hungrily. I let go of my dick and laid down fully on her, my penis still sliding on her mons and stomach. I wrapped my arms around her and felt her breasts press into me as we embraced and writhed against each other. I rubbed my penis up and down on her as though having sex and she moved her hips around with me, holding me tight against her with her legs. I felt her tongue touch my lips and within moments we were French kissing, sliding our tongues around the others as we kissed passionately.

It seemed like an eternity until our climax began to subside and we lay there together, holding each other close. It was a strange feeling, what we had just done together. My mind was reeling as I thought of my sister, lying naked under me, covered in my cum. As I held her though and felt her relaxed breathing and the beat of her heart through her breast, I couldn't regret it. And when she turned towards me and gave me a tender kiss with her hand on my neck, I knew she didn't regret it either.

We stayed like that, holding each other, completely naked, sweaty and an overall mess until we woke up around five in the morning. She got up, slipped one of my blankets around her beautiful nude form, gathered her clothes and left, giving me a sleepy but happy smile.

*

[Author's note: Don't worry, there's still more on the way...make sure you bookmark appropriately and keep an eye out! Thanks to all the very patient fans -- you are appreciated!]

bartok_star
bartok_star
2,047 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
44 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Hot, how long before they screw. Can’t wait.

5/5

csltcsltabout 7 years ago
Yummy!

Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What?

I think everyone who commented here must have read a different chapter than I read. After the amount of time that's passed in this story and the brother and sister are still farting around with their cloths on or are just rubbing themselves against each other is pathetic. I thought the first story this guy wrote was fucked up, but am beginning to think this is going to be just as bad. So far it ain't looking good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Obviously Im still reading to the end of the chapter and its good, but hell its infuriating! ...hence my burning need to poke it hard with my humor stick! Here we go! ;

"And I'll tell you what, I'll take this off too if you put your hand under your boxers this time."

Waitaminute, loser boy has been jacking off with his hand over his boxers? What a putz! (Shaking head sadly)

'The following morning I woke up feeling entirely the opposite as I had felt on Saturday. All I could think about was how wrong it was that Sara and I were getting physical. I guess I was panicking, and having spent most of my sexual drive the prior night I was having a hard time justifying what we were doing.

I resolved in my mind that I wasn't going to let Sara keep doing this with me. Unfortunately I didn't have the nerve to tell her, so I wrote a quick and awkward note telling her I was sorry about last night, that we should probably stop and we could talk about it later.'

(Rolling eyes). Gawd he is so pathetic!!

'It didn't feel right. The girls were wearing more clothing, but I was doing what I had always done. Not that it ever felt right, but until now it had never bothered me this much. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. I looked at the screen again and could almost imagine myself looking at one of my favorite porn sites. I felt my heart racing again. I shook my head to clear it and before I knew it I had yanked the plug of the power strip from the outlet. My computer, monitor, printer and everything else shut off.'

Lol, it never bothered you AT ALL before! ...not until self righteous sister laid a guilt trip on you, assuming that you thought a certain way. Assuming it was degrading to women when the women went out of their way to do it to make a lot of easy money! Lol.

'I looked at her beautiful shining eyes. "I could use your company tonight." I told her.'

'I reached down, nervously, and ran my hand down my thigh, then back up towards my groin. She watched, smiling, as I finally let my hand slide onto my penis and begin to massage and stroke it. I looked at her beautiful body, mesmerized by the beauty of her chest.'

...so much for 'just wanting company' tonight, lol.

'I was careful to keep my boxers covering myself, though the way my little sister was staring it was obvious she wouldn't have minded a little slip.'

He's such a huge wanking pussy!!

....third date with Tanya and he hasn't kissed her? (See line above!)

'It's not like I was expecting to be invited upstairs tonight for a night of passion, I just wanted a kiss or a hug or anything more than just a smile to say goodnight. Maybe I was just in too much of a hurry. Stupid hormones.'

No, you just need to quit being such a huge pussy and just fucking kiss her!

'

' All I saw, with the hem of her nightgown surrounding me, was the crotch of her panties...only several inches above my face.

"If you're always in this mood after a date..." she began and ended with a frustrated, anxious sigh.

With the sounds and light from the movie surrounding us, I felt my pulse quicken as I memorized every line and curve of her body above me and every thread I could see of her cotton underwear. I could smell her feminine scent and feel the heat radiating from between her legs as I reached into my pajama pants and started to stroke my firming erection. I breathed deep and let my hand pleasure my cock, knowing she was watching.'

....wait, so let me get this straight. She pushes you onto your back, straddles you and sticks her pussy right above your face.... And you start jacking off?! Dude, just cut your fucking dick off and go join a fucking convent. How. Fucking. Stupid. Can. You. Be. (Facepalm)

I give up, he's a total lost cause.

'I slid my hand away and out of my PJ's, making sure to pull the elastic back up to keep myself covered (not wanting to assume anything).'

Well you dont have to sssume you're retarded, thats a given. 'Gee, sis has her hands down my pants and is getting her face pretty close to my dick, I better cover up my willie!' I can't even begin to quantify his stupidity, his innate lameness. Does his mommy still change his diapers, because thats about his I.Q. level. Sheesh.

'

'I think I nearly threw her off as my body strained to cum, and I know my ejaculation pushed my cum through the fabric and between her lips.'

....all she does is put her mouth on you over your underwear and you start cumming?! Pathetic! ...he's already cumming constantly like a twelve year old who's just discovered his dick... In fact I've about decided that was how the character was actually written and the author just changed the ages to make the story publishable here. ;/. ...kinda been going downhill instead of improving.

"I am so thankful for how kind you are and how patient you are with me. I know you were probably wondering what was wrong with me. I guess there is something wrong with me but I know what to do about it. And I'm really glad you haven't pushed me and seem to be okay that I'm taking this slow."

....guess what? She's got a lot more problems than just that, stick around and you're gonna find out. The hard way. It's a long, hard road dating someone with serious issues, hidden issues and unknown issues. Been there, done that. You'll spend three to five times as long to get anywhere close to where you want to be and it will never be a 'normal' relationship. Even if you stay together and she's great, you'll miss out on a lot of what you would have otherwise found in a normal relationship.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I whispered.

...im surprised his sister isnt fucking tired of hearing him constantly ask that! "Didn't I just tell you to get in bed with me dunbass?! Never-mind, just go to your room and jack off if you're so fucking stupid you cant see the rain as it soaks your clothes!"

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 01 Brother & sister really open up to each other.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories