Pure Heart Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bartok_star
bartok_star
2,049 Followers

Well, that did it for me. I had had enough fooling around. I slid myself out of her mouth and pulled her up to kiss her fiercely, mashing my body to hers. She returned my embrace eagerly, allowing me to press her against the wall and hold her there as I ran my hands over any part of her body I desired. I kissed her hungrily as I felt her wet breasts with my hands, kneading them like dough. I felt her ribcage expand and contract as she breathed deeply and excitedly. I ran one hand down and grasped her butt cheek and she responded, turning her hip so I could grab more - which I did. Her hands groped my back , pulling me closer and closer as she felt my hand slide from her butt cheek around to the front and onto her pussy. I felt her strip of pubic hair and used it to guide my fingers downward between her legs where the flesh grew softer and wet. I slid my fingers into my sister's willing cunt and curled the tip of a finger around her clit, causing her to gasp and buck, then kiss me back even more passionately. My penis was stabbing her stomach and I purposefully rubbed it against her as I stimulated her between her legs.

She was loosing control, heaving, gasping and writhing against me as I tantalized her clit. I held her tight and began to kiss her neck. Her hand held my head tight, rubbing my hair and neck as her body strained. Suddenly she tensed up, digging her nails into the back of my neck and my shoulders. She started to squeak out little, high-pitched moans and her legs started to tremble so badly that she would have fallen had I not been holding her. Her hips bucked and she bent her face into my neck and whined, but I wouldn't stop my administrations on her cunt. Her body writhed again and again as she passed through several orgasms.

It felt like her nails were breaking my skin. She was finally calming down, still trembling, but not as bad as before. I quickly, and carefully, removed my hand and got her to kneel down again, which she did tiredly. As the water splashed against my back, I pointed my dick at her face and started to stroke it, holding her head with one hand. She was still gasping for breath, but her eyes were focused on my penis as she watched me pumping it in her face.

I felt my orgasm building and didn't hold back from letting it shoot out all over Sara's waiting face. The first shot caught her perfectly across the cheek and lips and she blinked in surprise, but then eagerly leaned in closer, opening her mouth and I couldn't have helped shooting the next shot right to the back of her throat. She coughed, catching another shot on the cheek, but got her mouth back open so I leaned in and rested the tip of my dick on her lower lip as I pumped, shooting several more spurts of my semen into my sisters mouth. When I was done, she leaned back, and to my surprise, though it didn't look like she even thought about it, she swallowed. I watched in a daze as she wiped the rest of the cum from her face and rinse it off in the water.

I really didn't remember much about finishing the shower. It was fast, we were both exhausted. It was quite enjoyable, the closeness we had being nude together, but after everything we'd just done, it was also a little overwhelming and I was glad to return to my room. I attempted to read a magazine, then tossed it aside to stare at the ceiling. And smile.

Chapter 22

On Friday Tanya had gone home to spend a week to be with her family for her grandfather's funeral. We had been speaking on the phone every day since I had slept over and it was so encouraging to hear that she was actually doing well - almost cheerful at times, mainly due to me she said. Meanwhile I had much to owe to Sara who continued to encourage me in my support of Tanya and was often in the room while I called, reading a magazine or book, sometimes just laying there and listening. It was good to have her there to support me and I loved her for it. We'd grown very comfortable with each other so that while I was on the phone I would often stroke Sara's back as she lay on the bed, sometimes she'd rub mine too when she got tired of staying still for too long.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning when our parents had gone away to shop and spend some time together. Sara and I enjoyed some time outside, washing our cars together and playing a little basketball (which neither of us excelled at). Our parents came home that afternoon and Sara showered while my Dad and I relaxed to watch a movie. We had a nice dinner together and after a little more TV, our parents left to go to bed early, leaving Sara and I to chuckle knowingly at them. I went and took and shower and when I got out, found that Sara had gone into her bedroom.

She welcomed me in and we chatted for a while. I had only wrapped my towel around myself, not intending to stay long, but had been there long enough that it had started to dry. I made mention that it was getting late and she looked at the clock.

"Yeah, I guess we should get ready for bed." she acquiesced, standing and stretching. She saw where my eyes fell and smiled. I blushed and grinned.

"Did you want to watch me change?" she asked shyly.

I gave her a sheepish smile and said, "I really would. You look great today"

She smiled at my compliment. "I've been thinking the same about you."

We both shared embarrassed yet excited smiles. Sara bit her lip nervously, reached down and slowly stripped her t-shirt off over her head, uncovering her flawless breasts. She hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her sweats and eased them down over her hips and legs, uncovering her white panties. I admired her every curve and the movements of her body as she pulled out her pajamas and bent over in front of me to strip her panties down.

Just as her panties touched the ground, I got up and playfully tackled her onto the bed. We collapsed in a laughing mess as her hair fell over both our faces. She turned her body to face me, grinning and pulling her hair back. I relaxed, laying next to her and ran a hand down her bare side, tracing her contours. She bit her lip as I admired her breast and to my immense pleasure she allowed me to trail my fingertips across it. Gently I touched her nipple and watched the darker flesh tighten and contract. She bit her lip again as my fingertips gently caressed and massaged her erect nipple. Then she leaned back a little, bringing her breast up closer to my face, so I leaned in and set my lips to her breast. Like a little child I suckled at my sister's teat, tugging at her nipple and caressing the flesh of her breast with my hand. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Hungrily I kissed her breast and toyed with her nipple with my tongue. Feeling my erection grow, I slid my hand from her breast and trailed my fingers down her side, then around her belly. She shifted and turned her torso to give my hand more room so I slid my fingers up and down her abdomen from the edge of her ribs down to the start of her strip of pubic hair.

She shifted again and raised her knee up, spreading her legs apart. I got the hint and as I continued to pleasure her breast I slid my fingers down onto the soft wetness of her pussy. She groaned quietly as my fingers touched the lips of her pussy and especially as I allowed the tips of my fingers to slide along the crack between them. In a few minutes I felt her inner lips beginning to peak out from her pussy as her arousal grew.

With a sudden desire I let go of my sister and stood up, tossed my towel aside and then laid back down the opposite way so that my head was at her legs, near her crotch. She giggled happily and lifted her leg wider and immediately grabbed my penis and gently began to touch and feel it. I bent my head down to gaze between my sister's legs and looked with wonder at her body. I brought my hand back up to touch her, ever so gently and tenderly feeling her softness. I admired the silky curl of each golden hair on her pussy lips, and inhaled her fragrance. I felt her touching me in a similar way - slowly feeling my penis, lifting the shaft, touching the head with her thumb.

I used my fingers to part her pussy lips and admire the engorged folds of her lips. I pulled back the skin toward the very peak of her mons to reveal the small protrusion of her clitoris. She gasped with pleasure as I pressed the tip of my thumb against it and made small circles around it. In response, Sara placed her thumb at the base of the head of my dick and firmly began to massage me there. It sent waves of pleasure through my body and I almost did not notice that she was trembling almost as much as me.

I toyed with her clit more firmly and she did the same with my penis until we were both emitting quiet moans of pleasure. I watched with fascination as her cunt lips had swelled even more, and deeper down had parted at the entrance of her vagina. I watched as clear fluid began to glimmer and then gather between the lips, like dew on a rose, until a drop slowly crawled onto her pussy lip and down her thigh to the bed.

Her hips and legs began to buck and jerk and I heard her gasping and moaning. Suddenly her gasping stopped and I felt my penis wrapped in warmth and wetness as she slid her mouth over it and began to lick and suck passionately. It only took a few moments and I was fighting to hold back my orgasm. She was clearly in the midst of hers and she trembled and shook and began to pump her head along my shaft. I grunted and released a stream of semen into my sister's mouth before I even knew it was coming. She kept sliding her head in and out as I ejaculated. Her body had regained control and she focused her energy on pulling out of me every drop I could manage to expel.

When I could cum no more, she tenderly slid me out of her mouth. We lay there, exhausted, for some time. Since she never made a move to spit out my cum, I assumed she had swallowed it again. Eventually I got up and lay down with her face to face. She turned to lay on her back and I lay on my side against her, caressing her.

It seemed like hours later when she spoke.

"Why do you think we're okay with this?"

I was silent for a while, then asked her to explain what she meant.

"Well," her eyebrows knitted together as she stared at the ceiling, "Brothers and sisters aren't supposed to be this way. We're not supposed to be intimate."

I trailed my fingers over her stomach as I thought. "I've thought a lot about that."

She turned her face to look at me as I explained.

"With everyone else, as you get to know them you have to pretend some of who you are. Since you don't really know them, you end up trying to like what they like, or act like them to get them to like you. You know, not always, but pretty often."

She nodded that she understood.

I continued. "With us, we've known each other since we were kids. We already know everything about each other and we accept each other. There's no pretending, no hiding who we really are. And what's weird is that for you and I to get intimate it's looked at as perverse, while other people are willing to pretend who they are and get physically intimate with someone else who's doing the same and it's considered normal."

"Like half the girls in my class who are sleeping around with guys they don't even like just so they feel pretty or don't feel alone." Sara whispered.

"Yeah." I nodded. "For whatever reason, you and I are comfortable together, and desire that intimacy. We've got a pure heart towards each other. Neither of us is pretending to be someone we're not. I mean, we both know someday we'll each be with someone else and hopefully they'll accept us and love us like you and I do each other."

"Right now, we've got this one heart between us that's been bringing us closer and closer not just as brother and sister but just as a guy and a girl. I want you as much as you want me - and I want to know you as deeply as I can."

We were both silent for a few minutes as we held each other in the moonlight.

Her hand slid up my chest to my shoulder. She leaned up and kissed me.

My arms wrapped around her and I kissed her.

She slipped her arms around my chest, pulling me on top of her. Her legs stayed together for a hesitating moment, then spread apart to let me lay on her fully, holding her and kissing her.

We were lost in the moment, lost in our embrace. Our naked bodies held tight together as we pressed our lips together and felt each other with our hands. I hardly realized it had been long enough for my body to build another erection; it grew without any need for me to acknowledge it. As I lay on her and as her body moved sensually under me, my penis rose and my shaft pressed against her softness. She began to lift her hips to slide her herself along my shaft and I responded by firmly grinding myself against her.

I broke our kiss and turned my head down to kiss her neck, sliding my body down hers a few inches. She moaned with pleasure as I necked with her and my hands felt her back. I rocked my hips back several inches and felt the tip of my penis slide down along her wet folds. I rotated my hips forward and felt the tip of myself just begin to sink between those folds. Sara's body tensed as she felt me pressing at the entrance of her body, feeling her warm lips parted around the head of my penis.

"Alex..." she whispered, anxiously, "You're going inside me..."

Pulling my lips away from her neck I whispered, "I know."

She was worried, but her body was softening.

"Sweetie...Alex...if we do it..."

I pressed more firmly. Her hymen help back my penis but was stretching. Sara stiffened again.

"I know." I whispered again and held her tighter as I pushed my hips forward.

"...it's incest." she gasped and her hymen gave way.

My sister's gate had opened and I entered into her body. The wetness of her flesh and the desire of her heart willed me forward. She gasped again, nearly a cry, as we felt our bodies merge. My shaft plunged up through her willing flesh and we shook and trembled together, clutching, kissing, crying.

Two bodies became one, and our hearts were one. Completely. Fully.

We ravished each other. Our bodies entwined like an unbroken knot. Straining in the moonlight, our naked flesh glistened, our mouths cried out in silent gasps. I filled my hands with the beautiful curves of her body. My mouth feasted on her breasts, her straining neck, her lips. Her back arched and my fingers felt every rib as she strained. Her nails dug deeply into my back, then lower to grab my buttocks and pull me deeper into herself.

Her legs spread wide and our pubic hair meshed together - our hair that was so similarly colored that our relationship as brother and sister could be seen just in that. I felt the tears on her cheeks and mine ran with hers as we finally gave to each other what we had longed to give.

We drank each other's kisses like wine, intoxicated by the touch, drunk from the passion we shared together. Brother and sister...brother and sister...drinking deeply of each other, loving each other...

I had to stifle her cries with my own lips but soon it didn't matter. It was a wonder that our parents didn't hear our groans, our anguished, passionate cries.

She tightened like a coiling spring - every muscle contracting - trembling - shaking - until she burst against me. Sara gasped heartily and her body rocked against mine - her hips thrusting involuntarily, drawing me into herself over and over and over. I could feel her walls pulsing and clenching around my shaft, warm fluids flowing over my skin. She buried her face in my neck and cried and moaned until I thought she couldn't get any louder.

She then shocked me, pulling my head down and kissing me fiercly and with more force than she'd ever done before. Her body felt like it was pulling me into itself - her feet wrapped tightly around my butt to hold me inside. Though we weren't moving, I could still feel her body gripping me, stroking me - deep inside herself. I felt my body begin to pulse...felt my penis start to swell...felt my balls retracting and I had to pull myself up and away, barely sliding myself out before unleashing myself, ejaculating all over her pulsing and quivering lips. Even now her legs pressed against me to pull me back inside and I knew I shouldn't have but once the last burst of semen had pushed out onto her I let Sara draw me back into herself - feeling my body glide into her with no effort.

We embraced, gasping, still straining together, mesmerized at the feel of our oneness.

As night fell, and sleep drifted in, we still clung together - still united, still one body. Brother and sister, asleep in each other's arms. Sister and brother, bodies united as lovers.

*

[Author's note: Don't worry, there's still more on the way...make sure you bookmark appropriately and keep an eye out! Thanks yet again to all the very patient fans -- you are appreciated!]

bartok_star
bartok_star
2,049 Followers
12