Pure Heart Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bartok_star
bartok_star
2,049 Followers

Then I told her about the date I had with Tanya and the fight at the bar. She sat down on the bed and listened in surprise as I told her the whole story of the fight, including the things I'd left out of what I told my parents. She was shocked and concerned but also proud of me for holding my own. She asked a lot of questions and we laughed together about the silly parts.

After a while I left her room to let her continue to unpack and grabbed some dinner. My parents came home and I ended up watching a movie with my dad, hearing Sara and my mom talking about her trip in the kitchen. A couple of hours later my parents had gone to bed and it was just Sara and I in the den watching TV. We talked quietly for a little while and Sara soon asked how things were going with Tanya.

Feeling a little unsure, I began to tell her about going to her apartment after the fight, how she'd given me frozen vegetables for the welt on my face. I mentioned the scratches on Tanya's neck and back and started to gloss over what happened next but Sara caught me.

"Wait, so did she take off her shirt?" she asked.

"Well, um, yeah...and so, um..." I stammered.

"Oh my gosh! So what happened then?" Sara asked, excitedly.

Realizing that she didn't seem to be jealous at all, I spilled the whole story. She sat, spellbound, asking for more detail here and there. When I was finished, she grinned and held up her hand, saying, "Great job big bro!" and gave me a high-five.

"I have to admit, I wasn't sure how you'd feel about it." I said after a moment.

She smiled, kindly. "Well yeah, I'm jealous. But I'm happy for you too, you know? And besides, I may have met a guy on my trip." She grinned.

"Really? Do tell!" I said, swallowing down a little bit of sibling protectiveness.

So she told me all about him. His name was Kevin and he was on vacation too, happened to live a few counties away. They'd gone for a lot of walks and ate out a few times. They'd exchanged cell numbers before she left, and she was quite giddy as she told me how he kissed her, a little nervously, when he said goodbye.

"Kinda weird, isn't it? To like other people when we're so close." She said.

"Yeah, it is." I thought for a moment. "I don't know, it doesn't have to be too weird. I mean, we got close mainly so you could help me get rid of a lot of tension, you know? And it's not like that's going to go away."

She bit her lip mischievously and said, "That's for sure. He is cute!" She grinned and laughed at herself. "And for what it's worth, I love being so close to you."

"Me too, little sis." I said and smiled.

After a moment, Sara asked, "So what did Tanya's boobs feel like, compared to mine?"

She grinned at my discomfort but I answered. "Well, I guess they're a little bigger, and she's really sensitive. You get sensitive but I think she's even more so. And her, um, nipples are a little bigger too."

I looked at her. She smiled at me in the dim lamplight.

"Can I make a weird suggestion?" I asked. She just nodded. "Do you want to, um...it may be weird, but do you want to pretend like we're each other's crushes?"

She grinned nervously. "You mean, I pretend you're Kevin if I let you pretend I'm Tanya?"

"Yeah! That sounds awesome!" She said, sitting up.

"Are you sure? It won't weird you out with whatever I want to do with her?" I asked, a bit nervous as well.

She nodded. After a moment of awkward silence, I took the initiative and walked up to her and tenderly embraced her. Sara sighed as I bent in and began to neck with her. She began to whisper Kevin's name as I caressed her sides and held her close.

She got me to pull my shirt off and rubbed her hands across my chest as I kissed her neck. Then I got her to take her shirt off and unfastened her bra.

I knelt on the couch and kissed her breast as I ran my hand along her inner thigh. She moaned Kevin's name in my ear and I slid my hand between her legs. She eagerly spread her knees and I firmly but gently slid my fingers across her sensitive folds of skin. After a few minutes, I inserted a finger into her body and imagined that it wasn't Sara's gasping face I looked at, but Tanya's green eyes and pouty lips.

She suddenly took initiative and reached over to start unbuckling my pants. I removed my hands from her and helped open my jeans and pull them and my boxers down to fully bare myself. She reached down and wrapped her warm fingers around my dick and began to stroke it gently. I slipped one hand behind her back and placed my other back between her legs, my fingers slipping easily between her lips. She put her free hand on my thigh and leaned in to put her head on my shoulder and gasp in pleasure as we stimulated each other.

I imagined Tanya's hand on my dick, pumping, squeezing, touching my balls, massaging the head. It drove me mad with desire and before I even thought about it I had pushed Sara onto her back and knelt down between her legs, greedily sliding my tongue through her wetness. She gasped and writhed and moaned, reaching down to rub her hands on my head, moaning Kevin's name over and over as my tongue dipped into her folds and tasted her essence.

I flipped her over onto her stomach and with Tanya's beautiful ass in my mind's eye, I drove my straining cock right between those soft lips and deep into my sister's body. I pressed her hard into the cushions with each thrust, stabbing my penis over and over into my sister's vagina. I groaned Tanya's name hungrily as I slid myself in and out.

Sara eagerly raised her hips with each thrust, begging me to go deeper into her body. Her vagina was already slick with her body's excitement and grew more so as I called Tanya's name again. Sara gasped loudly, moaning Kevin's name. The sound of my waist slapping against Sara's butt was the only thing to be heard for several moments until Sara began to beg me to get on my back. I pulled myself out of my sister and when she'd moved, laid down on the couch, my penis wet and straining. She got on her hands and knees and straddled my stomach with her back to me, facing my feet. She got her feet under her and crouched over my dick, reaching down to grab it and point it up towards her. Sara then sat down, impaling herself willingly on my erection, sliding down it until I was buried straight up in her body with her butt on my groin.

She reached one hand back onto my stomach for balance, raised herself up and impaled herself again, and then over and over until her back shone with sweat and both of us loudly whispered our imaginary lover's names. I watched her round, firm butt cheeks raise and lower before me, seeing my sister stab herself on me. I tried to imagine it was Tanya's body on mine but my imagination was faltering and seeing Sara riding on top of me caused my heart to catch in my throat.

There were a few moments of quiet groans and grunts until I heard Sara quietly say my name instead of Kevin's. I closed my eyes, feeling her hot body descending on my erection again and allowed Sara's name to come out of my lips, barely a whisper. We were silent once again for a few moments but again I heard Sara say my name, this time louder and more plainly. I reached my hands out and put them on her hips and helped pull her down onto my erection. She moaned my name again as she slowly slid her body down onto mine again.

"Oh god, oh...oh Sara...Sara!" I moaned.

And suddenly we were no longer in our fantasies but in another, a shared fantasy. Brother and sister having sex together once again. Sara plunging herself onto her brother's body, me giving my little sister what she wanted.

Sara quickly pulled herself off and struggled to turn herself around. She straddled me again, this time facing me, and we wasted no time sliding my penis back inside her. I sat up and she wrapped her legs around my butt, pressing our crotches together. With her breasts level with my face, I hungrily kissed and suckled on her as she groaned and pressed her chest forward. I held onto her butt and lifted her and set her down over and over, helping to slide her up and down my shaft. She gasped and I felt more fluids pulse out of her around my erection. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled my face tight against her slick chest and she struggled to ride me as hard as she could.

Surprisingly, in all of this I had not yet felt the urge to ejaculate but I felt it rising now. When she had calmed somewhat, I told her I was close. She leaned in, her damp hair surrounding me, her hot breath in my face, and kissed me. Then she made me lay back down again and lifted herself off of my dick.

Sara eased back, watching my face to make sure I was okay. She straddled me a little further down than before so that when she sat, she was mostly on my balls and the first inch of my shaft. She grinned at me and reached down, wrapping her fingers around my glistening penis and began stroking. She began to grind herself on the bottom of my shaft as she stroked me.

I chuckled and she looked at me quizzically. Whispering, I said, "It almost looks like you have a dick!"

She looked down and back up at me with a grin. She pointed my dick up a little more and scooted forward a tiny bit and started stroking me again. We both looked down, and then up at each other with grins – it really did look like she had a penis! She giggled, then threw her hair back and began acting like she really was jerking herself off. She gasped and moaned dramatically, thrusting her hips in time with each stroke of her hand. I couldn't stand seeing my sister in such a display for long and with a loud grunt, I began to shoot out my cum. Sara moaned, thrusting forward with every string of cum she worked out of me, milking my dick and pretending to squirt out each shot.

She suddenly got up and knelt between my legs, her face close to my dick as she stroked the rest of the cum from my body and just grinned up at me. Then, as an added shock, she teasingly said, "Oh, Kevin!" and dipped her face forward to press her lips against my ball sack as she stroked my wavering dick. I groaned loudly as I felt her tongue play across the undersides of my balls and she moaned happily.

Chapter 25

It came as a surprise to me the following Saturday when Sara asked me after breakfast if I wanted to go for a hike. I agreed and we both got changed into rougher clothes and grabbed some water to take along. We piled into my car and drove off - it seemed like our mom was glad to see us going out together, probably thinking it'd be nice to have the house to herself for a change.

The drive was pretty quiet. Our conversation was completely small talk but in a relaxing way. We arrived at the same park we had hiked in some time before and found just one other car there.

We started out on our walk, the gravel crunching under our feet and the leaves rustling over our heads as the wind tossed the branches. It was deeply warm and humid - we were both sweating not long into the trail. Not too far in we were passed by an older couple in hiking clothes heading the opposite direction back toward the cars. After they were long gone Sara let out a long breath and walked closer to me until her shoulder was against mine. She slid her arm around mine and we walked on together.

We hiked further than we would normally go, taking us deep into the forest. The trail meandered along the edge of a steep hillside and deep valley that we had both always loved. The clouds above had grown larger and more grey, and the wind was pushing them along quickly.

As we were pausing to rest and look out over the valley I asked, "Doing alright?"

"Yeah, this is more than I've walked in a while."

We rested for several minutes more until the humidity and heat in the air made it uncomfortable to stay still. We decided to continue on the trail, not ready to return just yet. The clouds were growing darker gray and the air had stilled. A quiet calm surrounded us as we continued through the trees and rocks along our trail.

We reached another lookout and paused there. I leaned against a tree and looked over at Sara. Her eyes looked at me steadily and her face looked determined, and eager. A warm breeze tossed her hair for a moment before passing by to make the branches behind her wave.

"May I ask a question?"

"Sure." She said and shrugged.

"Well, we're both in a really weird situation and I just have to check. Are you okay with what we're doing?" I asked.

She looked over at me, tucking an errant strand of hair behind an ear. "You mean, do I regret that we're having sex?"

I felt my stomach and shoulders tense a little. "Yes." I answered.

"Why?" She asked.

I paused before replying. "Well, like you said the first night. It's incest."

We walked on in silence for a few minutes, crossing a small field of rounded boulders that crossed the trail.

"If I told you it was something I really enjoyed, that I'd never regret having sex with you, would that help you know how I feel?" Sara asked.

I nodded.

She stepped closer. "Alex, I will never regret having sex with you. I love you."

In that moment of togetherness I felt my heart warm deeply for Sara. My admiration for her expanded beyond what I had ever felt for someone else - it wasn't love like in the movies, it wasn't lust, not even really romantic but it was a stronger love than I had felt before. She was my sister, Sara was my blood, my family, but also a friend, also a lover, also a woman. She was part of me in a way, as I was part of her in a way.

She seemed to know what was going on inside me and she looked bashful and smiled, dropping her eyes, but then bringing them back up to return my gaze.

Still looking a little bashful, she said, "I know this probably isn't right, and I know we can't stay like this forever." I nodded in agreement and she continued, "But for the moment, I feel like I want to be..." She shuffled her feet nervously, "...yours."

I walked closer and put my arms around her, and kissed her forehead. "I don't think it's right either and I know we can't keep doing this but right now I feel like you're the most important person in my life and all I want to do is to be with you as long as it's possible."

She smiled up at me, then stood on her toes to give me a soft kiss.

"So you're okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. I think I am. I really am." I said, grinning at her beautiful face.

We held hands and continued along the trail together. Her voice became merry and light as we talked about all sorts of things going on in our lives until we began to feel large droplets of rain hitting our backs and shoulders. Sara laughed and giggled as the rain increased and we tried to run together to find some cover.

We ended up under a large, low-growing tree that gave us a little shelter. The heat in the air was still present though the humidity was less stifling now. Sara looked over at me excitedly.

"Have you ever wanted to be naked in the rain?" She asked, her eyes dancing.

"Uh...well...yeah, I thought of it."

"Do you want to?" She asked, grinning from ear to ear.

I hesitated, but shrugged. "I guess if we wrap our clothes up, it might help keep them more dry too...sure."

In moments we were untying our hiking shoes and began taking our clothes off. I watched her strip out of her shirt and jeans, and she gave me a happy grin as she slipped off her panties. I was taking my boxers off as she freed herself of her bra. We wrapped our clothes together in a tight ball and set them on our shoes close to the trunk of the tree. Completely naked we stepped out into the rain, the ground a soft, wet mess under our bare feet. She took my hand and pulled me forward, out to a small, rocky overhang that looked out on the valley. She jumped up on one of the large, round rocks and helped me up and we looked out over the valley below.

She laughed happily and raised her arms up towards the sky which obliged her by shaking out the contents of the clouds over our bodies. I admired every curve of her body that the raindrops trickled down and pulled her close for a hug. We stood side by side in the warm air and warm rain gazing out on the meadows and rolling hills below.

"Ooh, do you feel how warm the rock is?" She asked me, then knelt down to touch the boulder with her hands. I joined her and she was right, the rock had absorbed so much sun that it felt warm to the touch. She giggled and sat down, then lay down on her back (giving me a delicious view of her extraordinary body). Lifting her head and shielding her eyes and node with her hands she said, "I don't think this could be any better!"

I grinned, then hopped down off the rock and came up to her feet, and gently parted them. She looked down at me with puzzlement, then laughed in excited surprise as I bent down between her legs. "Oh my gosh..." she exclaimed and put her head back on the rock, hands over her face, and spread her legs a little more to expose her crotch. I leaned in and set my mouth directly on her slit, working my lips between the thicker folds with short pubic hair until I tasted and felt the smooth, moist inner lips of her cunt. I heard her let out a little squeal as I found and focused on her clitoris. The rain hitting my head and her belly traveled down between her legs and I drank in the slow stream as I licked my sister's pussy.

In no time at all her inner lips had swelled and I tasted more of the clear fluids that leaked from her body. I glanced up and saw her breathing heavily, still covering her face from the rain but with her palms apart so she could breath easily.

Thunder rumbled quietly from a long distance as I rose and stepped closer to Sara. She raised her head to look up at me and pulled her knees up as I bent over her and laid down with my hips between her legs. I was already fully erect and as Sara wrapped her dripping arms around my back, the tip of my penis touched her cunt and then easily slid straight into her body. She gasped into my ear and wrapped her feet around my butt as I pushed myself in and out of her. I grunted and strained and she gasped and shook as the water sprayed over my back and spilled between our legs where our bodies merged.

My head protected her face from the worst of the rain but still as we kissed I could feel the water coursing down my chin and over her mouth. Her breasts slipped and slid on my chest as we strained together. She raised her hips and took in as much of me as I could give her.

Her fingers dug and slid on my back and she wailed and moaned and shook as an orgasm overcame her. Water fell on her face but she didn't seem to notice as she trembled and her face turned red. She let out a loud yell and held me in tightly with her legs until her hips started to buck, forcing me out but pulling me back in as hard as she could. I felt my penis touching the rubbery knob of her cervix and it was quickly stimulating me to my orgasm. As soon as she stopped convulsing and had relaxed I had to slide out of her. She tenderly caressed my neck and I grunted as I ejaculated and sprayed cum on her butt cheek and the boulder underneath.

The rain slowed as I laid back on her in an embrace, and we held and caressed each other tenderly until it had stopped. I felt the warmth of the sun kiss my naked back and I rose off of her. She blinked away the rain from her eyes and wiped her face dry and I helped her up. We sat side by side on the rock, gazing out over the valley where the rain still tossed the grasses a mile away.

We returned to the tree and helped wipe each other dry with our hands and waited for the breeze to help with the rest before we pulled our clothes back on. It was a long hike back and we were tired but because we were together it made us appreciate every step we took.

*

[Author's note: Don't worry, there's still more on the way...make sure you bookmark appropriately and keep an eye out! Thanks yet again to all the very patient fans -- you are appreciated!]

bartok_star
bartok_star
2,049 Followers
12