Pure Imagination Pt. 01: Fairyland

Story Info
A new beginning.
883 words
3.97
11.5k
3

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers

Greetings everyone,

Today we are starting a longer story that features several more stories within. Our three protagonists will tell lurid tales from their sex lives the way they may have happened. They have been varied and different, and it will return that way when they meet. Just be prepared for anything, though...

Note: I apologize if it seems to be a bit slow in the beginning, I can promise it will pick up soon.

-Lady Daisy

*****

Pure Imagination

Part 1: Fairyland

"Don't you know that everybody's got a Fairyland of their own?"
-P.L. Travers

Chapter 1: Winds in the East

England, 1975

Jane Banks walked into her town's thrift store. She looked around. The same things that never seemed to get sold were still there. There weren't many new things. Arnold, the shopkeeper, was tidying up.

"Morning, Ms. Banks." he said.

"Hello, Arnold." she said back in return.

Jane was a woman in her fifties with brown eyes and brick-colored hair. She was starting to show signs of age, with wrinkles and a few grey hairs. People generally found her to be warm and friendly, but then again no one knew that much about her. She had moved when she had grown up. No one was really sure why anyone lived there.

She liked living in this little town out in the English countryside. She wasn't married and she lived alone. Her job was simple and hardly caused her any stress. Very little happened and that was the way she liked it. Not like when she was growing up in London and she saw pretty much everything. Jane could get peace and quiet whenever she wanted it. She had come to the store as she was finally leaving for a vacation to Europe, and had no idea what would happen over there.

After getting the more innocent items, she moved on to the adult section. She liked to have a less innocent evening once in a while. Why not? She started taking down videos... The 400 Blowjobs... The Sexorcist... XXXcitement... Wild Girls...

Suddenly, something caught Jane's eye. She went over and looked at it for a very long time. It was an umbrella. She couldn't tell the age. There was a small carved and painted parrot head at the end. This simple thing brought a flood of memories back to her. She had desperately tried to forget them. The shopkeeper looked over at Jane. He was surprised she was strangely enthralled at such a small object. She brought over to the counter.

"Arnold, who brought this in?"

"I don't remember, honestly. Why?"

"It's just... Someone I knew a long, long time ago had something just like it."

"Oh... Would you like to buy it?"

"Um... sure."

Jane brought her things to the counter.

"I hear you're going on vacation?" Arnold asked.

"Yes, out to Austria. It's some lovely hotel that looks extravagant. The Germans burnt it down during the First World War, but they've finally gotten around to rebuilding it."

"Sounds like a good time. Will that be all?"

"Yes, it will."

Jane paid and walked out. The winds were coming in from the east today. They were coming in from the east that day, too... Enough of that. She had told herself a long time ago that she would be much better if she put what had happened all those years ago far behind her.

Before she went to bed, Jane put on some videos. The videos from the store were usually just okay. As the first started, a nude man and woman started rubbing each other. He quickly got an erection. The woman put it in her hands and began jerking it off. He let go before long and with a semen sprayed face she went down on her knees to let him put it in her mouth. She coughed started sucking. Even more went into her mouth. They went on a bed, and some thrusting began.

In another, a man went to work on another man's anus. He almost seemed to be drilling into the other man. His partner let out a sound of pleasure as it undoubtedly filled him up. The man then laid directly on top of him and they took a break. Two women making love came on next. The kiss she could tell was genuine was going on directly over the girl fingering her lover. Both of them were becoming wet. They began fingering each other, and slowly but surely both reached orgasm.

Jane shut the video tape off, a little bored. She hadn't become excited at all. Nothing could make her that way anymore. No man certainly ever could. Her town wasn't very lively in that regard. The sun had gone down, so she started packing. The mysterious umbrella went next to her bags, She'd heard it was going to rain tomorrow anyway. She thought she'd better get some sleep before she left for the airport in the morning. She climbed into her bed, trying to ignore all the thoughts and worries she was having, quickly drifted off to sleep.

"Winds in the east, mist coming in.
Like something is brewing and 'bout to begin,
Can't put me finger on what lies in store,
But I feel what's to happen all happened before."

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers