Pure Imagination Pt. 07

Story Info
...cause I've got a golden ticket....
815 words
4.27
5.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers

Chapter 7: Golden Ticket

"We should totally do that again." Jane said finally.

"Allow me to agree with you. That was the best sexual intercourse that I've had in a long while." continued Lucy.

"Shit, that's some the best sex I've ever had. Maybe the best since the first time." added Charlie.

"Oh, really? What did happen with number one, Charlie?" asked Lucy.

He laughed. "That's a long story, I don't want you to get bored..."

"Why don't you tell us then? It's not like we have anything else to do." encouraged Jane.

"Indeed. It might sexually stimulate us, at the very least..."

"Well... sure. First, you have to know I didn't grow up rich. In fact, we were pretty damn poor after my dad died. Eventually, though, my mom married this rich factory owner. Everything changed for me then. He had this enormous house, you could walk around for days and not get to see all of it. His daughter was around my age, and wow... no offense to you ladies, but she was a babe. She had a face that seemed sculpted, and really pretty long golden hair.

Anyway, I had started to get interested, and apparently she was too because one day she left me a note. She was somewhere inside the house, it said, and if I could find her, we could have sex. I was aware of it at the time, but I was never that interested. I'd never done anything, but now seemed like a good time to start, I thought.

Eventually, I found her in the indoor garden, which really was quite impressive. She was completely nude. She was also quite impressive, if you know what I mean, and I just stared at her for a while. She said we could stop if I felt uncomfortable at all. I said that I would tell her if I had to piss. She giggled and told me to do whatever but start soon, she was getting cold.

We laid down and I started to hold, rub, and squeeze her boobs. They were like a pair of water balloons. She didn't make any protest, so I moved down her body to her perfect pussy. I spread it wide open, and right on cue, I got my first sex-related erection. I complimented her on those lovely things and she complimented me back on my dick. I said it was usually smaller.

I plunged it into her pussy. She commanded me to go fast and hard and not to stop. I began going up and down like there was no tomorrow. I enthusiastically did what she said, continuing to thrust. We were reaching climax, and at the last moment, she told me to pull out, I did and my cum squirted all over her pussy.

She told me to lick her cunt. My tongue going over my seed and her pussy hair, she started breathing more and more heavily until I heard a loud and long moan. Since this was going so well, she let me put my large, throbbing cock into her mouth. I hadn't thought of doing that before, but it sounded cool. My cum tasted good, I thought, and once she had swallowed, she agreed. It tasted like candy, she said.

Soon, her hand was on my cock. She began jerking me off, and she told me to grab it and try it for myself. I was pretty reluctant at first, but with her watching over me I was done in no time. She then went down for another serving.

That went on for hours. She let me do anything I wanted. That garden, and house, became sort of a paradise. I'd always dreamed I could go in a house like that, but now that I was there, it was better than I could have dreamed. We had several more meetings, each time was great. She made me very happy. I'd have never said it could be so good the first time, but it was. I felt like I'd touched Venus in the flesh.

Eventually, though, we both agreed that we had to stop fucking for a little while, at least. By law, we were family now, and she didn't want to get caught. I was still pretty horny, though. I went around for a while like a kid in a candy shop, searching for a girl that was just as good as her... or better."

"Leading to me, eventually." Lucy said, finally giving him some indication that she had been listening.

"Well yeah, but that's only the beginning of it. Not every girl is as great as you, you know. I don't know if I want to tell it all here, anyway." said Charlie.

"Why don't you? I'm eager to hear more."

"I couldn't possibly tell it all right now, and besides Lucy, I want to hear about you."

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers