Pure Imagination Pt. 08

Story Info
This must be a simply enormous wardrobe!
767 words
4.25
5k
00

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers

Chapter 8: Into the Wardrobe

"Me? I'd have never thought you would ask." Lucy said.

"Oh, I'm sure you have plenty of interesting stories and you'll probably be a great storyteller." Jane said in encouragement.

Lucy seemed as if she was going to refuse for a second, but evidently she decided to go on.

"Well, I believe I know where to begin... yes, indeed I do...

When I was younger, I was sent to an all-girls religious boarding school. Of course, there was little to no talk of sexuality, at that time I didn't know that much about it. But in whispers or in privacy, the other girls had frank and unabashed discussions about sexuality. They described in graphic detail what they had done with boys... or girls. They bragged about how many times they could masturbate in a day. I had done nothing of the sort, and it was hard, being chaste in the midst of a group of, excuse the term, horny girls. Nowadays, I doubt a word of it was true, but it put me in that particular mindset...

That winter, my siblings and I were relocated to our aunt and uncle's home way out in the middle of the English countryside, where nothing was bound to happen... or so we thought. Our uncle, an old professor, was supposed to provide tutoring, but in truth, he was always busy, working up in his study. We tried to stay away from our aunt, she frightened us a bit. Thus, we were left to our own devices.

Of course, my mind at that time was absolutely dominated with thoughts of sexuality. I would look upon my vagina, imagining what it would be like to have something in it, thinking about men I would like. I would try to catch a glimpse of my brothers as they exited the bathtub. The one thing I wanted more than anything was to lose my virginity. The problem was there was no one but family around for miles, and I wasn't willing to go that far yet.

Once I had reached this realization, one of my few options was to try masturbation. I thought the first time should be a special experience, so I searched through the house looking for a suitable place. Eventually, I discovered an empty room. I initially planned to perform the act in the middle of the floor, but then I noticed a simply enormous wardrobe. It was quite a lovely thing, and opening the doors reminded me of how I would soon open up my vagina.

I climbed into the wardrobe and I put my hand on my knickers. I began touching it with the dirtiest thoughts I could think of- not very dirty, of course, but I felt awful afterwards. Rubbing it felt so good- the first step in a new journey. I was beginning to get turned on, but release was still a long way away.

With that in my mind, my hand went into my panties. Looking down, I examined it and suddenly saw it in a new light. I went over it a few times with my fingers. My nipples were already becoming hard and my knickers were getting a bit wet. The intensity grew but still not quite enough.

I took off my knickers and opened up my legs. I was fascinated by everything pink I saw. I stuck one finger, then another, up my pussy and then started to pound furiously. As I grew closer and closer to orgasm, my passions flowed and I thought about everything in my life that had been sexual until then, whether that was the original intent or not. It finally paid off and I came with a loud moan. I honestly thought I'd be heard throughout the entire house, but it was such a feeling I honestly didn't care. It was Noah's Flood for about a minute.

I stayed in there a little while longer after that. I stepped out and felt I was suddenly in a whole different world. A world of magic, pleasure, wonder... and yes, a bit of danger as well. I prayed for forgiveness to absolve myself that night. As it turned out, I'd be doing that a lot more.

Oh, when I think about that winter it seems to have gone on forever. Even Christmas seemed to never come. I think it's when I truly grew up. I was certainly never the same afterwards..."

It seemed as if Lucy was reminiscing to herself for a while, so Jane and Charlie kept quiet for a while before speaking again.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers