Pure Imagination Pt. 11

Story Info
What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?
809 words
3.6
5.3k
00

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers

Part 2: Deep Magic

"Let us say I have forgotten it. Tell us of this Deep Magic."

-C.S. Lewis

Chapter 11: Up the Pipe

Jane had rented a car for the three and was driving Lucy and Charlie out to an unknown location. None of the three talked, just enjoying the scenery, and in truth, reminiscing about al the memories the recent eventually

"Where are you taking us?" Lucy finally asked.

Driving up to a seemingly normal house, Jane finally admitted they had arrived at a brothel, "The best brothel in all of Austria."

As, they came to learn, it was certainly a contender. Charlie saw a harem of beautiful women, Lucy a group of handsome men, and Jane went right over to the couple that owned the place and paid them right away.

"Oh, dear. You are a rich lady, aren't you?" the husband said.

Someone came over. "Yes, indeed. This is the most money I've seen in a long time. Thank you very much, madam!"

"Don't worry about it, it's nothing, really," said Jane. She seemed more friendly and inviting than usual. "Me and my friends love to tell each other stories." She filled everyone else in quickly about what they had told each other previously. The occupants of the brothel listened with interest.

The women grabbed Charlie. "So, can you tell us about any more girls?"

"Why, of course I can." he said, leading them into the room.

"And Lucy," the men said, "Perhaps we could do all of the things you used to do. You probably do them so well."

"Well, let's say I've forgotten. Perhaps you could show me?"

They led Lucy into another room. Jane decided to stay and chat with the husband and wife who ran the place for a while.

Inside, Charlie and the girls all got into a large, comfortable bed and started talking.

"Oh, you're such a pretty boy... You must have had lots of great lovers..."

"Well, I don't know... There was my stepsister, and now there's Lucy, but other than that..."

"I don't see what you mean. Perhaps another one of your lovely stories."

"There aren't many that are lovely, really, but sure... After I stopped sleeping with my stepsister, I was looking eagerly for a new lover to spend time with and fuck. I mean, I guess I was hunting looking for The One, you know? At the same time, my stepsister started telling her friends about me and I guess some were looking for the same thing, because they started showing up, asking for sex..

The first one that showed up was this big fat girl. I don't mean like she had a bit of a tummy, I mean like you were worried about her. I was willing to overlook that, but her personality was awful, really. She was eyeing me greedily from the start, and when we met each other in the garden, she started chowing down on me instantly. Whatever I had to offer, she snatched up right away.

Now, I'm sure you all know this, but it wasn't that fun doing it like that. I mean, I have all the respect for all of you girls letting me fuck you, but clearly she just wanted to use my body until she could fuck no more- not till I could fuck no more. She obviously didn't care. It probably wasn't healthy or anything, but we kept meeting in the garden.

I remember the last time. I remember I was in pain by then- maybe because she liked to be the one in charge, or maybe it was just her unique brand of fucking. Well, I said enough of that. She was telling me to go harder, but suddenly I pulled out and had some fun. More, more, she said. I started jerking off, and let it go all over her face. It was a lot, too.

It seemed like she liked that, but I wasn't done yet. I began humping her so ferociously even I was surprised. I was showing her what it was like to be in control for a minute. I'd caught her as she was, and she was mine for a moment.

After that, it was pretty awkward for a bit. We eventually decided to stop seeing each other, which was really the right decision. To me, she seemed like the kind of girl that would just go and drink out of a river if she was thirsty, if that makes sense. As for me, I had a lot farther to go down that river..."

He finished his story and they finished their work as well, so to speak. "But enough about me. Why don't we see how Lucy and the boys are doing?"

The others seemed to like the idea, and so they all left for the other room.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers