Pure Imagination Pt. 15

Story Info
It happens every time, they all become blueberries...
775 words
4
3.6k
00

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers

Chapter 15: Blueberry

The trio drove for a little while longer after that. Finally, perhaps to lighten the mood, Charlie told the others what had he had told the girls inside about his pudgy lover.

"Funny girl. Can you tell us about any others?" asked Jane.

"Well, I don't know if I could tell you about all of them, but I could go on about some things that happened after that..."

"Well, why not?" Lucy went on. "I rather enjoy your style of storytelling. To the point, and humourous".

"Well, ok.

After I left my that one, I started looking around again. You never know when someone will last, not just for sex but everything else. One moment they'll be nice and the next they'll just pop!

Anyway, I met someone even stranger than the last one. She had purple hair, and she was always chewing gum, even during sex. Oh yeah, and I asked her was anything weird she was into. She said she liked to be choked.

Well, that was the first time I'd heard that. I said fuck that, but she said she could tell me how to do it without hurting her. She said she did it all the time, one hand on her cunt and the other on her throat, or with something. She had learned it and almost didn't make it back, but had the greatest orgasm of her life. Me, I just wanted to have regular, normal-timed sex with her.

Once, everyone was out for the weekend and she wanted to spend a long time having sex this time around, which was alright with me. We went into my mother and stepfather's bedroom- it might have been where my stepsister was conceived, actually. And you know how it happens, got undressed and ready for some sexy time.

I tried a little foreplay, but she wasn't interested in that. What she wanted was my dick. Well, maybe not just that, but just lots of fucking. And I mean a lot. We did it all in there. Vaginal, anal, oral, masturbation, whatever sex toys we could find, and everything else in the porno book. I think more cum came out of me there than any other time in my life. I mean, I can't give you a blow-by-blow this time, because, well, there were a lot of blows. And like I said, lots of everything else.

That was one long fuckfest. I think it was somewhere around thirty-six hours in all. I mean, she did have a nice pussy which kinda kept me going at least. And boobs... Even when I wanted to take a break for a few minutes, she was at it again, asking me to stroke and pinch them. Then she kissed me. There was a lot of tongue there, which got that goddamn gum in my mouth. I got it back to hers eventually, where she took control of my penis. It was hard to... well, you know, keep that up and working like it should.

Then I remembered about her little interest. Maybe if I played my cards right, I could end this. I brought it back up again, and she seemed happy that I finally did. She got all turned on again when I wrapped my hands around her throat. Intently, she told me to start squeezing.

I did, slowly, a bit nervous. She wasn't pleased with that and told me to clamp harder. I did, and was kinda getting the hang of it, but she was still yelling at me to keep going. I mean, I was a strong dude back then, so I tried not to put too much pressure on her, but she wasn't having anything less than the best.

You know, eventually I had to stop before anything serious happened. It didn't matter at that point anyway, because she was passed out. I had to roll her out of there myself. She was fine, but she had gone blue as a... blueberry.

I made the decision to break things off after that. I mean, I just couldn't keep up with all the shit she had going on. I got the impression she fucked for days a lot and almost had a few other close calls with the choking thing. She chewed me up that time, but I managed to spit myself out."

"Well, now that was a funny story." said Jane, who was still chuckling a bit to herself.

"You think so? It's so weird explaining it." Charlie sighed, relieved the story was over finally.

"No, good job! Very entertaining!"

Lucy stayed silent, likely knowing her turn was up next.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers