Pure Lust and True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lolling her tongue on Carter's warm girth, she looked to see Cohen peering at her. His mouth dropped at the corners as he let out an elated moan, but his loving gaze offered assurance he was as enthralled with watching her as he was with Lynn's delightful attention. Releasing the meaty shaft in her mouth, she stood and straddled Carter's hips.

The head of his stiff cock was every bit as warm as her oozing clench as it pried her privacy open. He held her waist as she wiggled her pelvis and dropped an inch to envelop the throbbing knob. With it nestled into her clench, she lifted her chin as Carter sucked her nipples one at a time. The heat of lustful fervor washed through her as she surrendered to gravity and dropped over his throbbing beam. With the back of her seeping slit wetting his warm sac, she ground her bush into his.

To her right, Lynn was riding Cohen, facing away from him. Her labial gate wrapped tight around his hilt. Only his balls showed, hanging beneath the black hairs of her well-trimmed crown. The sight sent a shiver through Krissi. She had never seen a man's proud phallus perform its lust-driven labor in such detail. She stood straight, leaving Carter's shining post to wag as she pushed the ottoman out of the way and knelt between Cohen's knees.

Carter took it in stride. He dropped to his knees and slid his slick staff into her from behind, then grasped the crests of her hips and broke into rhythm. With his pelvis bouncing off her buttocks, Krissi leaned in and dashed her tongue over Lynn's erect clitoris. Lynn screeched as her apex pulsed, but plugged with Cohen's sizable girth, it only dribbled a stream of shiny delight. With a squeal, she lifted, leaving only Cohen's crown in the cinch of her gaping gate. Krissi flicked his jewels as Lynn's apex quivered again, spraying a burst of womanly fruit.

Krissi confiscated Cohen's glistening manhood, wrapping her lips tight as she bobbed up and down to wipe Lynn's nectar off. Squealing in wanton abandon, she sucked harder as Carter increased his pounding pace—his balls slapping her sloshing crevice with each cycle. With a lustful groan, she pushed Cohen's engorged cock back into Lynn's glistening gape.

Cohen's fingers kneaded the sides of Lynn's torso as she re-enveloped his entire length. Krissi lashed her tongue on the underside of his hilt, periodically dropping to his dripping wet jewels. She pulled back to watch as Cohen cried out. Lynn rose a few inches, allowing Krissi a better view as the base of Cohen's shaft twitched in her clasp, then pulsed in long, rhythmic cycles. All four souls sang out as he transferred the brew of his balls into Lynn's welcoming vessel.

As Cohen's thumps feigned, Lynn lifted her creamy challis off his still-hard staff and rocked her pelvis forward. Krissi peered into her undulating depths as she pushed a puddle of Cohen's pearly offering out and onto her perineum. As Krissi dug her tongue into the pungent semen seeding Lynn's gash, Carter pressed his pelvis against her buttocks and howled. His turret throbbed in the grasp of her inners. She peeped as temperate jets sprayed her walls in a deluge of gratuitous irrigation. The taste of Cohen's seed coalesced with the tang of estrogen on her tongue as Carter's salvos faded off.

And so it went for the next few hours. Krissi and Lynn writhed on the floor while Cohen and Carter rested between interludes. Krissi took pride in pleasing Carter, and contentment the knowledge that she and Cohen could delight in each other while enthralled in unbolted sexuality. She also knew they could not live as libertines, but like Carter and Lynn, they could reserve their antics for periodic indulgence.

After midnight, Krissi and Cohen sat on the beach, watching shimmers of moonlight dance on the waves thumping rhythmically on the shore. "Thanks for being patient," she tendered, snuggling up to his side. "And thanks for indulging me once I was ready. I'm glad we met Lynn and Carter."

"So do you have everything you want?" asked Cohen. "Pure lust and true love. What else can I give you, my sweet?"

"Can we get a dog? I was thinking maybe a Labrador Retriever."