Pure Moonlight Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith turned and was grabbed by a very feral looking Zac. "Where is she?" he growled low. Ally's giggle broke his concentration, and he looked past his friend. She was on her knees in the dirt playing with puppies and giggling.

At this sight, his anger was completely abated. A smile broke his face at the broad smile gracing her lips and the twinkle in her eyes. He imagined her playing the same way with their children, and his smile grew wider.

Keith, seeing his Alpha's attention elsewhere, gently prised his neck from his grip. "I tried to explain," he muttered quietly.

He looked at his friend, and felt a pang of guilt at his overreaction, "I know Keith, but I am not mated to her yet and I jumped to conclusions. My orders were to not let her out of the room."

"I know, Zac, but your other order was to keep her happy and she wasn't happy being cooped up. She never left my sight; I have been entertaining her, which to me was the most important part of your orders. I didn't want her feeling like a prisoner."

Zac left Keith where he was and went to join his mate on the ground. The puppies crowded around them both. Zac grabbed his human and hugged her tight, feeling the angst from his meeting melt away as he breathed in deep her scent. Zac looked behind Ally at the omega girl, still on her back, throat exposed.

Ally looked and saw what he was looking at, "Did the puppies trip you over?" she asked with a giggle. She held out her hand to help the poor girl up off the ground. The girl looked at Ally's hand then back to her Alpha. He nodded discretely and with a smile the girl took Ally's hand and was hauled to her feet.

Ally patted down her back, dusting off all the dirt before doing the same to the puppies who were now brown and covered with the dust. Zac caught the omega's eyes and nodded his head, dismissing her and leaving the puppies with them. She smiled at Ally and hurried off without a word, quietly grateful to be out of the Alphas' presence.

Ally smiled at Zac, seeing a twinkle in his eyes, she blushed. She got up slowly, the puppies crying at losing their playmate. She brushed off the dirt that covered her and took Zac's hand. "I'm more of a cat person, but these puppies are adorable!"

"They are. I am much more of a dog person," he said with a cheeky grin.

"How did your meeting go?" she asked as they started walking around the garden, with the trail of puppies following.

Zac sighed sadly, "Not as well as I'd hoped, but I am not honestly surprised."

Ally gave him a hug and they returned to strolling around the gardens holding hands. Looking around, Zac was very saddened to see the garden becoming slowly overgrown. He didn't have the time to come out here anymore, and he hadn't realised that it wasn't being taken care of. He owed his mother to keep her favourite sanctuary as she had kept it while she was alive.

Ally squeezed his hand and he looked at her surprised, "I like it here, this garden is so exquisite. I'm not much of a gardener, but I would love to have a place like this."

"Then it's yours," he said with a smile.

She stopped to gape at him, "You're giving me a garden?"

He smiled wider, "I guess I am."

She looked around, smiling broadly "Well... Thanks I guess."

"I will organise for people to help you in maintenance. Now I don't know about you, but I remember leaving a certain someone in my bed this morning with a promise of a repeat performance."

Ally looked up with surprise, seeing the smouldering in his eyes, she felt her arousal build. She smiled and battered her eyelids.

"I don't know," she said stretching out her lean body and giving an exaggerated yawn, curling her tongue like a cat, "I could go for a catnap." She grinned cheekily at him, "Race you!" she cried, racing off.

With a whoop he chased after her, revelling in the hunt of his mate. He stalked her through his house, calling out the directions, making sure that she found her way to his room.

She was thoroughly enjoying the run and chasing. She was very grateful for his yelled directions as she knew she would have been hopelessly lost in seconds. She reached his door and was quickly pinned to it, his body pressing along her back. Both were panting heavily and she could feel the heat along his body. He whipped her around and crushed her against the door again, pressing his lips to hers. Ally moaned as she melted into the heat he was exuding. Their kissing grew hot and heavy. Ally turned her head, panting. Zac buried himself against her neck, breathing deeply while nibbling along her neck.

She could feel his feel need pressing along her hips. Her arousal was clouding her head and Zac was not helping. The nibbling along her neck was sending delicious sensations down her spine and building in her stomach. She reached behind her, found the door knob and opened the door. The pair tumbled giggling onto the floor. Zac paused his ministrations to pick her up and deposit her on the bed. He slowly stripped her down, revelling in her exposed skin. His hands wanted to be everywhere at once.

He could smell the garden scents on her, mixing with her own personal scent. He was happy for his decision and knew he would love smelling her like this anytime. Ally was trying to remember something she had promised herself about staying in control but his teeth on her neck was making all thoughts fly out the window.

He made short work of her top, ripping it in half to reveal her lacy black bra. With one hand he cupped a breast, moulding it with delicate fingers. Ally arched her back, pressing herself harder into his hands. His other hand slipped under and deftly undid the strap. He slowly and sensually pulled it down her arms before flinging it across the room.

He looked at her exposed form and smouldering eyes. She lurched up and grabbed his head, pulling his hot mouth back to her. She plunged her tongue into his mouth, boldly exploring while running her hands across his body. She drew away panting, her shaky hands stripping his shirt.

He could feel her breast pushing into his chest, heaving with her panting, drawing his arousal to desperate heights. Their kissing reached fever pitch, their hands exploring each other as the clothing on the floor piled higher.

The feel of their naked skin caressing caused friction and electricity up her spine. His thigh caressed her crotch and she could feel the slick wetness that coated his heated skin. He rubbed harder, drawing delicious groans from her. His cock ached and his need was driving him wild.

He moved on top, covering her body completely with his, revelling in her hot skin. He lined up his cock with her wet entrance, using his head to rub up and down along the slick valley, teasing her. She bucked her hips, moaning in erotic need.

He thrust a little, spearing the very tip of himself into her, groaning at her warm and welcoming tightness. His hips bucked slowly and gently, pushing more of himself into her bliss. Sweat covered his form in the exertion of keeping his marching pace slow and controlled.

His control slipped and he thrust harder than he had meant to, drawing a deep groan from her. The sounds coming from his mate spurred him on as he buried himself home within her. Ally moaned and bucked her hips, feeling every inch of his pulsing length.

He savoured the sensations, his wolf crying out with happiness. He started moving deep inside her, listening to the sounds of his lover. Crying out in ecstasy Ally bucked her hips, sending tingles up her spine.

His thrusts sped up loving how loud and responsive the woman beneath him could be.

Urges took over and before she realised she was up on her knees and Zac was behind her. He held onto her hips and guided his cock back towards its happy place. They both moaned as he slipped back into her velvety softness.

Ally bucked her hips, feeling him drive deeper into her than he had before. Zac quickly lost control and found himself thrusting wildly into Ally as she bucked and moaned beneath him.

With a choke, Zac stopped suddenly; his wolf trying to force its control. It wanted to grow its knot and mate her right there. Panting Zac fought with all his might to stop his instincts from taking over. His wolf couldn't understand why he didn't want to mark her and make her his forever. She was in the perfect position, his wolf reasoned, and he had put her that way, so clearly he wanted it.

Ally looked over her shoulder, confused when he stopped and didn't start again. He had a glazed over, distant look in his eyes. She clenched her muscles around his cock and wriggled her hips. He shook his head and looked at her. She smiled at him, "You ok?" She asked.

He smiled, "Yeah. How about we move around a little?" He drove his cock deep within her, hugged her ribs and rolled them over, causing Ally to giggle hysterically. On his back Zac was able to push his wolf back and focus on her pleasure.

Ally was surprised to be straddling his hips and facing away from Zac. She swung her legs around feeling less than graceful to face him. It felt so odd to be on top of him and looking down into his deep eyes. With a smile she moved her hips experimentally.

He watched her hungrily as she slowly explored the new position, bouncing up and down along his length. She moved her hips and moaned, her breasts bouncing up and down and feeling sexy under his smouldering gaze. Her movements grew wild, her hands laced through her hair. Zac reached up and took hold of her gorgeous breasts, moulding them in his hands as she moved above him.

He pinched her nipples and played with her, enjoying her vocalisations. She arched her back, feeling pressure build within her stomach. She braced herself against his chest and rocked harder, building up the pressure until she felt she would burst. Zac felt his orgasm building and knew Ally was getting closer too. He left her breasts and grabbed her hips, guiding her along his length and thrusting up, increasing the depth of his penetration.

Ally felt her muscles tighten around his cock as her orgasm swept over her. With a cry she plunged herself onto Zac, feeling her walls contract around his shaft. Zac groaned as he pulsed his load into her, his cock gripped by her convulsing muscles. Panting, she collapsed into his chest, feeling their pounding hearts. Slowly their breathing calmed. Ally could feel his softening member as it slowly slipped from her. He wrapped his arms around her as she slipped down next to him.

They cuddled together, their warm bodies providing a nice heat that sent more tingles down her spine. She lay on her side cuddled under Zac's arm as she traced circles around the nipple by her head, buzzing happily. Zac lay on his back, cuddling his mate, clouded in contentment. Remembering his wolf, he realised he would need to have the talk with her soon. Unfortunately for him, he had never known anyone to take a human, so he had no idea how to broach the subject nicely.

He decided to take it one step at a time.

Taking a deep breath, he pulled her hand away from distracting his thoughts. "Ally," he said hesitantly, "I wanted to talk to you about something before we got... um.... Preoccupied."

She smiled cheekily, "We can always be preoccupied again," sneaking her hand down his naked torso. Zac felt his cock twitching to life, but the conversation was more pressing. Once he had her secured then they could distract each other until she couldn't walk straight. His wolf growled with agreement.

"I wanted to talk about you moving in with me."

Her hand stopped its march down his body and Ally stared at him in shock, "But, we've only had one date, we barely know each other!"

"I know. It's just... I feel this connection with you. I want to get to know you better with you right here."

"So do I, but I think that it's moving too fast for me. I mean, the fact that we have slept together says I want this to work, but I need a few days to think about it. I really should be going home."

Zac looked really hurt, and Ally felt her resolve soften. "Come on, I need to go home... I have a cat there you know. She is lucky that she has a self feeding and watering system or I would be in big trouble. I will call you in a couple of days and we can meet up again, though I may have to break out protective gear" she joked with a smile, "It seems that I attract nothing but trouble recently."

Zac smiled weakly, "The more reason I worry about you."

"I'll be fine; I always have. But I do have a life that really can't be put on hold any longer."

Zac wriggled his eyebrows with a cheeky grin, "You sure?"

She groaned and moved out of his reach, her mood dampened by how fast their relationship was going. "Down boy," she said smirking, "I'm gonna need to recoup from you. Don't forget I am new to this."

Zac watched as his mate got dressed. She picked up the tatters of her top and glared at the incredibly smug man watching her from the bed. "What do you suppose I do now?" she asked incredulously.

He smiled and picked up the phone and pressed a button. "Keith, I need you to rustle up a replacement top, same size. Can you also bring the car around? Ally is going home. No, it's just for a little while... You can tell her that yourself, and hey if I couldn't what makes you think you can?" he laughed loudly and hung up, shaking his head.

"So," he said, smiling and patting the bed, inviting her to join him.

"Oh, no. If I get into that bed I will never get home!" she said mock seriously.

"There is merit to that..." he replied, looking happily thoughtful.

"Come sit on the balcony with me and let's just talk... You can manage that, can't you?" she asked with a smile, slipping on a dressing gown and stepping out the door.

With a sigh Zac came out, pulling up track pants and slumped into the seat next to her. The couple sat in silence for a while; Ally watching the sky turn a dusty pink, Zac arguing with his wolf. It thought that he was being stupid, letting their mate leave the safety of his manor. He argued that she wanted to go and he couldn't stop her, lest she reject them for trying to force her to remain.

~She is not of our kind,~ he told his sulking wolf, ~She will be back. We will be patient.~

"So," she said again, breaking the silence, "What exactly do you do for a living?"

Zac's mind raced, he had no way to explain his position with the pack. "Well, I own and run quite a few business ventures in town. Family businesses mostly, been in the family for years... much like this house," he said with a smile, "I grew up here, along with everyone else that lives here. What about you? What do you do?"

"Well, I am currently studying to be an accountant," she said with a proud smile. Zac gaped at her in shock, "Yeah I know," she grinned, "I don't have the looks to be an accountant; I've heard it all before. What can I say; I have always liked numbers and maths"

"You don't look anything like the accountants I have to deal with... you can do my taxes any day," he said with a grin.

Their chat was cut short by Keith with the top and the news that the car was waiting.

Walking through the dark house, Ally felt sad and she knew by the looks on the two men's faces that they were too, but she had to go. She needed space and she was stubbornly ignoring the part of her begging to stay and forget everything else.

Stopping at the open car door, she looked back and met his pleading eyes. They kissed once, his lips barely brushing her velvety mouth before he pulled away. She gave a small smile at him then hopped in the car. Keith clapped his friend on the back and jumped into the front. Zac had no choice but to watch as his best friend drove away with his unclaimed mate.

As the car pulled out onto the road, a mournful howl pierced the silent night.

12