Pure, Respectful, & Passionate

Story Info
Real romance between brother and sister.
11.6k words
4.59
358.2k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart started to pick up speed as the bus got closer and closer to Brawly. The road was framed with beautiful fields of green and yellow. Tractors and trailers were moving around carrying farm supplies and farm workers to their designated destinations. Many fields were shimmering under the bright afternoon sun, indicating the presence of water as the irrigation canals emptied into them. Rows of white birds were spread all over those fields, searching for food and maybe even socializing at the local watering holes.

Occasionally a large orchard of fruit trees broke the continuity of this otherwise never-ending view of knee-high crops. Workers were busy in many places picking vegetables or fruit, weeding, or tending to other farm related activities. Many farm houses scattered along the road were also showing a lot of activity as people tended to animals and other chores of the day.

Most of the landscape, along with the landmarks that I was so familiar with, showed no signs of aging. Even the city of Brawly had the same look and feel; despite the cosmetic differences I noticed from before. There was a certain amount of comfort in knowing that as my personal life had gone through drastic changes, things around my area had stayed pretty stable.

I was excited—and apprehensive at the same time—about coming home. I was excited at the prospect of seeing my mom and my sister, but I was apprehensive about the fact that there were bound to be complaints about not having written or having called often enough, and grievances about not having visited in the last three or so years, considering I was only half a day's drive away from home.

I had no answers for them. I didn't write because I was busy with studies, lab work, writing programs, and having to work to supplement my scholarship and student loans. I didn't call because most of the time there was nothing to say and whenever I thought of calling, something came up to make me postpone the call, until it became so late that not calling seemed easier than calling. I didn't visit them because...well, because I was hiding from them, from myself, and from my past.

Our farm was about midway between the city of Brawly and the city of Imperial in the heart of Imperial Valley in California. The main highway that connects the two cities, takes people to Palm Springs on one side and to El Centro and Mexicali on the other. There is a small road that branches off of it in the direction of our farm, located about four miles off of the main highway, tucked away in the middle of nowhere and completely surrounded by a fence of tall trees—a legacy of my grandfather and his fondness for seclusion. Considering that our farm is only fifteen minutes away from either of the cities, it's not a total isolation, but it does make socializing a bit difficult because it requires some effort from those who want to visit us.

I asked the bus driver to drop me at the start of that road. My mom and my sister did not know I was coming because I wanted my visit to be a surprise. It was going to be one hell of a surprise because I was coming home carrying a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of California, Riverside. I was on the verge of a successful career and my life was about to change forever—hopefully for the better.

The walk home was brisk, yet pleasant. Those fields brought back memories of my youth when I used to hunt doves and pigeons during the hunting season. The irrigation canal that went into our fields was still wet, indicating that the water had been through it recently. It was easy to enter through that canal into our farm and as I stepped through and made it to the other side of the trees, strong feelings of nostalgia hit me hard. This farm had the same look and shape of two years ago, which was the same as ten years ago when I was a teenager and I used to run around those very trees and trample the crops that were growing there. Our house was standing in the middle with a timeless beauty and splendor. I could almost hear my mother calling for me to come in because the dinner was ready.

I saw some workers in the fields but it wasn't too difficult to get close to the house without being noticed. Some women were tending to the cows near our barn. I recognized a couple of them who had been with my mom for years but others were new, at least to me. One woman in particular caught my eye. She was a tall, buxom, and vivacious beauty, practically spilling out of her jeans and shirt. Her long, beautiful, blond hair was tied in a neat ponytail behind her back and she was dropping bales of hay in front of the animals with her strong arms.

I watched her silently. I don't know what it is about a grown woman lifting things, bending over, and moving around carefree without knowing that she is being watched; but I found myself captivated. I couldn't see her face but I found myself looking closely at her body. She was very attractive, even from behind, and she looked very sexy. Her long legs and full behind moved with such grace, I felt myself getting warm all over.

My eyes popped out of their sockets when she turned around and I realized that I had been ogling my own sister all that time. I couldn't believe that my skinny, lanky, four-eyed teenager sister, who was barely past her eighteenth birthday when I last saw her, was a full grown, full-bodied, and effervescent woman. I almost slapped myself for the thoughts that I was having earlier and tried to shake the image out of my head of that sexy woman with her long legs wrapped around my waist as I buried myself deep within her. But not before taking a good look at her larger than life breasts. She had bloomed so much in the last three or so years. I guess my mom's genes must have kicked in sometime during my absence.

I couldn't contain myself and quickly came out into the open. My arrival was so sudden that for a few seconds it did not register in her mind that it was me, her brother, standing in front of her. Once it did though, she ran towards me and almost knocked me down as she took me into her arms. She had also become quite strong.

I remembered how I used to wrestle her and pin her all the time. She used to beg me to release her. But that was that other tall and scrawny girl. This one could give me run for my money any day and most likely I would have to beg her to release me.

She was screaming and I heard my mother come running out of the house to see what was happening. Once it registered in her mind as well that her son was standing in front of her, she also took me into her arms. Mind you, I am not a puny little thing; I tower above both of them; but their enthusiasm was far more overwhelming than mine as they overpowered me.

Hugs, kisses, complaints, and finally relief and happiness, all followed each other in a very short period of time. As I was being showered with so much affection, I had this strong sense of sadness at the distance that I had created between them and me, which now seemed so one sided. It was apparent that they didn't share my feelings and the jubilation beaming from both of them told me that they actually missed me tremendously and were now over the moon at my return.

My sister's body language clearly showed how happy she was to have me back. She was much keyed up, running here and there, getting coffee ready, bringing me something cold to drink, or taking my bag into my room. She had left her chores undone and lavished all of her attention on me, with occasional hug thrown in here and there. It was weird to see my little docile sister so animated and it was strange to receive unbridled hugs from her. I don't know if she was aware of her soft breasts coming into contact with my chest and arms so uninhibitedly.

My mom was a little subdued though. I guess her way of expressing her happiness, or may be the regret of our separation, was through her tears. I gave her a hug of apology and tried to bring her out of it, but she had her own way of dealing with things, so I had to leave her alone after a while.

Things settled down by the time I finished my refreshments. My sister led me to my old bedroom where she had already placed my bag. They had installed a new bathroom and I decided to take a long, hot shower to rid myself of all the tiredness from the journey. In the meantime, she went back to finish her chores and mom busied herself with dinner preparations.

It didn't take long for the news to break out and we had a steady stream of well-wishers all through the evening. I hadn't realized the importance of my achievement, or rather it hadn't hit me quite so strongly as it did when all those people kept telling me how proud they were of my success and how they wished me a prosperous future. They congratulated my mom and my sister and I could see in both of their demeanors that they too were very proud of me. I felt good, for a change.

I couldn't help but notice how industrious my sister had become in just a few years. She was running around serving drinks, making tea and coffee, letting people in or seeing them off, and all the while finding plenty of time to chat with the visitors. It all seemed so effortless. She was wearing a skirt and a blouse, instead of her jeans and shirt from before, and this new dress made her look even more womanly than before. I had trouble keeping my eyes off of her, as did many of the guests, both male and female.

It was close to midnight when I went to bed. Years of living in a squalid hovel at UCR student housing compound had changed my sleeping habits quite a bit from the days I used to live here. I no longer wore night clothes and I had developed this habit of hanging my clothes in the bathroom, to be used the next day, while I slept only in my briefs, also to be used the next day, to cut down on my laundry time. I started to do the same that night as I prepared for my sleep when my sister came in to wish me goodnight.

Fortunately I had only removed my shirt so I greeted her in my undershirt and pants. She placed her arms around my neck and gave me a big hug. She said: "It is so nice to have you back home, KD. This place was so empty without you."

I put my arms around her waist. My sister had a fairly thick waist, so my arms held her snug and tight. I said: "It is nice to be back, Sis. I missed this place and the people living here."

Once again, I felt strange at the warmth and softness that I found now penetrating my chest. It was amazing to have her in my arms. Even though she was my sister, her body in my arms had the same sweet effect on me that any other woman would've had. She felt nice and try as I might, I couldn't keep my blood from rushing to my briefs.

I did feel guilty though about being excited at what could only be innocent affection of my sister. She probably didn't even know that her breasts were having that kind of effect on me. She gave me a gentle squeeze and held herself against me a little harder before she pulled away. I slowly opened my arms and released her.

She stood a short distance away from me, looking down on the floor. It seemed she was a bit hesitant and didn't know what she should do next. I just waited for her to decide because I didn't know what was on her mind. I thought that maybe she didn't want to leave yet, but then if she wanted to stay longer, there was nothing stopping her. I would have enjoyed her visit if it were extended a little longer. There was some reason why she thought it would be wrong for her to stay, if that was what she was thinking, but I couldn't think of any.

After a brief pause, long enough to be noticeable but short enough to not be uncomfortable, she looked in my face with what I can only describe as vacant eyes. She said, softly: "Well...goodnight."

"Goodnight, Sis." I found myself almost choking.

She quickly turned and made her way to the door. I couldn't stop myself from peeking at her behind to refresh my memory of the view when I had seen her with those bales of hay. The skirt hid her curves well and there was only a vague presentation of her nice ass, but it did reveal some of her calves and they looked quite sexy. She had, what some would describe as shapely legs. Her skin was vibrant and her stride was very graceful.

As she was about to exit, she stopped and turned to look at me. She asked: "If there is anything you need, let me know."

"I will. Thanks." I said and smiled at her.

She gave me a quick, but full, look before she closed the door behind her. I was a little perplexed at the hesitance in her movements. I was also a bit confused by her look, which seemed to be coming from a stranger, not my sister. Although, after such a long separation and after being as distant as I thought we had become, we were kind of strangers. On the other hand, siblings can only be so distant before that genetic bond comes forward and reclaims the space.

As I dozed off that evening, I was keenly aware of the softness on my chest and the tension that I felt in my briefs. It was a mixture of warmth and guilt; sort of sweet and sour feelings. Neither of which I could help, but neither that should have really been there. For a brief second, as I drifted to the shadows of my dreams, I wondered if she was also feeling a similar effect.

The onslaught of visitors continued throughout the next day and the next evening. I didn't get a chance to sit with my mom or spend time with my sister because I was kept busy by my well-wishers and my fans—apparently, some girls realized the potential inherent in my degree and came to subtly make their availability known to me, to my amusement and to my mom and my sister's annoyance.

Once again I could only go to bed around midnight, but this time I checked myself and waited for her to come before getting ready for my sleep. She was smiling when she asked: "So, how does it feel to be the center of so much attention."

I laughed: "Weird! I didn't know we had so many eligible girls in this town."

She also laughed: "Well, most are tied up with one person or another. But, can't blame them for trying their luck, now, can we—considering you are probably the only real eligible man in this town."

"You must be joking." I was surprised to hear her comment. "I remember a ton of guys who must be grown men by now, ready for commitments."

"Nah. We only have boys here. No grown men. And none ready for any kind of commitment."

I sensed some anguish in her comment and decided to just drop the subject. She didn't pursue it any further either.

"Well, I came for my goodnight hug." She moved towards me with her arms raised. She was wearing another skirt and blouse combo and looked rather good in it, as before.

This time I held my sister in my arms; not that sexy, blond woman. As a result I was a bit more comfortable in holding her against me. My mind and my body did register the size and softness of her breasts and my arms did notice the warmth of her body, but she was my sister and there was nothing more to it. Even the residual lingering on her part after our big hug failed to affect me.

I did feel good, though, with her body in my arms and I did enjoy the smell coming from her hair and clothes, but that was my sister's sweet aroma and even though it was as intoxicating as that of any other woman, my mind knew that I was holding my sister. Her softness was arousing but only at the primal level. Although, I did wonder, briefly, about her lingering at the end of our hug but I didn't make too much out of it.

Softness, tension, warmth, and sweetness, all accompanied me once again to my dreamland. I was able to lessen the guilt by accepting my reaction as normal, as long as our hugs stayed just innocent goodnight hugs. Although I couldn't imagine for them to be anything more than that; I mean how could they be. There was no way for my sister and me to actually go any further.

The number of visitors dwindled the following day. There were a couple of fans who came for a repeat visit; otherwise it turned out to be rather a quiet day. I still didn't get to spend time with my mom or my sister, but I was able to retire to my bedroom a lot earlier than midnight.

I waited for my sister to come for the goodnight ritual she had started. She was wearing a one piece dress. The material was thinner than her previous outfits and because there was no double layer of clothing around her waist, I could feel the contours of her lower back more clearly than before. When I held her against me and my arms wrapped around her waist, I found the palm of my hand caress the small of her back ever so slightly.

She squirmed at the feel of my hand caressing her back and the movement of her body, slight as it was, caused her breasts to caress my chest. The whole thing was involuntary, the movement of my hand or the movement of her chest, but the effect was quite strong. There was a shock in her body language and I tensed up in response. I released her prematurely thinking I had done something wrong and she pulled away rather hurriedly. It was quite obvious that we felt awkward about something, whatever it was there to feel awkward about.

"Sorry," I uttered, again involuntarily.

She stood a short distance away from me, as she had done on the first day, looking down on the floor. Once again, it seemed she was a bit hesitant and didn't know what to do next. Without looking at me, she said goodnight and left the room.

"Goodnight, Sis." I found myself saying to a closing door.

I knew there was nothing wrong with what had happened. My caress was pretty innocent and her movement was accidental. At the same time there was something definitely wrong with what was in our minds—well, at least in my mind. That's why I reacted out of panic, caused by the slight guilt that was nagging in the back of my head for feeling the softness of her breasts; and that in return had made her react out of unease, definitely caused by something that was nagging in the back of her head. I couldn't guess what it could be, but there must have been something, and that something must have been on the same lines as my guilt.

I tried to sleep but sleep was miles away from my eyes. I was feeling ill at ease and I didn't know what I was supposed to do next. I didn't want her to feel awkward around me. I didn't care if it meant the end of our goodnight ritual, but at least we could feel comfortable knowing that everything was quite chaste. I wanted to convey that message to her but I didn't know if I had enough of a reason to even bring it up. Definitely it needed to be brought up, but how? I couldn't resolve that dilemma.

Around midnight or so, my door opened and she peeked in. She whispered: "KD, are you awake?"

I got up to a sitting position and said: "Yes, I am. Come in."

She walked in slowly and stood next to my bed. She had changed into shorts and a rather formfitting T-shirt. I guessed them to be her night clothes. Her T-shirt was showcasing her upper body very nicely. Her broad shoulders, a natural result of her larger than average chest, were striking as was her waist and stomach. I am a sucker for that small outward curve some girls have below their bellybutton as their stomach recedes down to their pubic zone. My sister had that and her T-shirt had a few folds around that part which actually drew more attention to it. My eyes jumped from her breasts to her curve below the bellybutton and on down to her knees and the bit of her thighs that was visible below her shorts. You can tell how sexy a woman is from the way her thighs, her knees and her calves come together. My sister had rather lovely knees and her thighs and calves made very attractive curves around them.

She said: "I couldn't sleep. I guess I have gotten used to sleeping after midnight and now I am feeling a little edgy about sleeping earlier than that."