Purely Sinful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank was not sure what she meant but he was certain it was not good. He watched the demoness put her palms together and murmur beneath her breath. Her hands glowed with pale light. She touched his cheeks. Bruises, gashes, and the broken nose miraculously healed within seconds. Even the index finger she broke earlier was back to it's original condition.

"Now I must dress properly for this occasion."

Zafira opened the armoire beside her bed. She tossed her leather jacket on the bed and stripped off her rain-soaked black dress; her beautiful bare backside was clearly visible to Frank. She bent over, sorting through the armoire's bottom drawer. Frank felt an instinctive twitch in his loins as he viewed Zafira's perfectly shaped ass and glistening peach.

Zafira found what she was looking for.

She sat on the edge of her bed and shucked off her knee-high boots. She reached into the drawer for a tangle of black patent leather and small steel chains. She wrapped a collar around her neck and donned a patent-leather bustier with an open bust; her large round tits protruded aggressively. The chains acted as shoulder straps when hooked to the collar. She laced up her matching thigh-high boots with steel-spiked heels and paired them with leather gloves that rose past her elbows. Finally, she secured her long raven colored hair in a tight ponytail.

Zafira stood. She glanced in a mirror and marveled at herself. "Ah! Feels good to be back in this outfit. Been far too long since I've tortured a human."

Frank swallowed hard when he heard the word 'tortured'. Despite abstractly knowing of his impending doom, Frank could not help himself -- he sported a painfully-full erection at the sight of the dangerously sexy Zafira.

Zafira walked back to Frank. She grabbed one of her bullwhips off the wall and cracked it against the floor. She wrapped the whip around Frank's neck, tightening it around his throat like a noose while firmly gripping his straining cock with her other hand.

"All your life you've been the dominator when it came to sex. That's why you became involved in the sex trade in the first place, isn't it? So you could act out your sadistic pleasures on helpless women, yes? Isn't it strangely ironic how the roles are now reversed? You will do everything that I say, when and how I say it, or your death will be slow and agonizing."

Zafira stood back a few feet. Frank's eyes widened as she uncoiled her whip. With a quick jerk of her arm and a flick of the wrist the whip snapped across Frank's naked chest.

"Oww, fuck!" he screamed. His bare skin beaded with cold sweat from the savage sting.

Zafira smiled wickedly. Oh, she relished the sound of his torment! The whip came across his chest again with a louder crack, followed by an even louder anguished scream. With each lash Zafira became more and more aroused, filling the room with her sweet-smelling pheromones. Each moment of his anguish was like erotic pillow talk to her. She whipped him until his chest was covered in weeping red welts.

The pain overwhelmed Frank to the verge of unconsciousness. Zafira held out her hand and released his bonds, sending Frank tumbling to the floor.

"Come over here," Zafira demanded.

Frank could barely move. His body stung with every move he made as he hunched up to his hands and knees.

"Now!" Zafira shouted as she lashed his back with the whip.

Frank whimpered as he crawled toward Zafira. She gently flicked the whip at him; it wrapped around his neck like a leash. Frank gained a little speed as Zafira tugged on the whip, choking him towards her. He stopped at her feet.

"Lick!" she commanded.

Unsure of what exactly she meant, Frank stuck his tongue out, grazing the toe of her boot.

"Like you love it!" Zafira corrected, pulling on the whip.

Frank licked the toe and sides of both boots with long full licks. Zafira lifted her right leg, sticking the steel heel into Frank's mouth. He sucked on her heel enthusiastically; he did not want it jammed down his throat, or worse.

She lifted her heel from his mouth and slammed it to the ground. "Very good. Now, higher."

His tongue ran up the sides of her boots, occasionally kissing and suckling at the smooth leather. He continued past her knee, licking her inner thighs.

"Higher," she jerked.

Frank's tongue met the bare flesh above Zafira's boots. Further up he went, his nose grazing her demonic nethers. He felt his engorged cock twitch as he inhaled her scent heavily, helplessly. She grabbed his head with a fist full of hair and pulled him away.

"Suck!"

Zafira smothered Frank's face into her hungry pussy. He sucked on her swollen button and drank of her, unable to breathe. The sweet taste and smell drove him wild; he all but forgot the crisis at hand. Her hands held him mercilessly in place, not allowing him to draw a single breath. Dizziness set in. Just as he was about to pass out, Zafira released him. Frank gasped for air, his face covered in her Hellish juices.

"You're not done!" Zafira scolded.

Taking the whip between her legs, Zafira pulled on it from over her shoulder, winching Frank's face back to her pussy.

"Suck my pussy! No air until you make me cum!"

The whip choked the remaining life from Frank as he suckled Zafira's clit with a newfound desperation. Her flavorful nectar melded with his strangled anoxia -- an irresistible appetizer. He inserted fingers into her, hoping the added stimulation would send her over the edge before his lungs gave out. He sucked and jabbed in and out of her rapidly, clinging to his last ounce of oxygen.

His efforts paid off. Zafira let out a blaring screech as she orgasmed. She loosened her grip on the whip, allowing Frank to breathe as he tumbled to the floor.

"That was satisfactory," Zafira declared, "but you're not done sucking. Stacy! Fetch my toy!"

The red skinned devilkin grinned wickedly as she strolled to the back wall where all Zafira's 'toys' hung. She knew exactly what her mistress desired; the ten-inch strap-on dildo. Stacy returned to her mistress with the strap hanging from her mouth. She knelt before Zafira and help slide the toy up her mistress's leather covered legs, securing it in place over her mound.

"Good girl!" Zafira said, patting Stacy on the head. She glared at Frank. "Now then. Suck!"

Frank was hesitant. He never sucked a cock before, real or otherwise. Not even a homosexual thought in his life. He was not left with much choice. It was either do it, or be made to do it. He opened his mouth slowly and closed his eyes.

"That's it, you whore. Suck my toy cock!"

The dildo entered Frank's mouth. He lightly sucked on the head, then licked down the shaft.

"I said suck it!"

Zafira grabbed the back of his head and pushed him down the length of her toy, making him gag. She then pulled his head away, giving him a chance to clear his throat before shoving the dildo back in his mouth. He sucked more enthusiastically the second time, bobbing his head up and down. She thrust her hips, jabbing at the back of his throat.

"Keep sucking. Stacy, be a good girl and prep him."

Frank could not focus on what 'prep' meant; his abused throat was stuffed with plastic cock. As he sucked, he felt something wet and wiggling moving on his asshole. He realized it was Stacy's long demonic tongue. Her rimming of his tight hole felt surprisingly good; very fucking good! Her tongue slithered past his outer ring, darting in and out of him.

Frank's pheromone-fogged mind released his inhibitions. He actually enjoyed sucking this plastic dick and having his asshole played with. Frank stroked his own cock as the two demons made him their filthy fuck-slut.

"I see you're enjoying yourself now. Time for the big finish!"

Zafira moved backward and stretched her arm out. Frank was raised and suspended in mid-air, his back parallel to the floor. His arms were painfully stretched out to his sides by glowing purple magical chains that sprang from the walls. His legs, vertical and spread, were also bound by more chains that dropped from the ceiling. Zafira walked between his legs, resting the tip of her toy against his back entrance.

"You raped Maria before you killed her. It's only fitting that I do the same to you."

Zafira's horns, wings, and tail sprouted from her sexy body, preparing to feed.

"Wait! No!" Frank cried out in terror at the sight of her demonic figure while he struggled against his bindings.

Zafira ignored his plea, stabbing through Frank's tight asshole with her plastic cock. She made no attempt to be gentle. She speared his ass savagely, as rough and painful as she possibly could, grabbing his legs for leverage. Frank cried in vain, begging for a mercy that would never come. She drove into him with long fast strokes, making sure he felt every inch each and every time.

Before long, the pain turned to numbness and even perverse masochistic joy as Frank submitted to Zafira's demonic will. Each time the head of her cock brushed against the thin wall by Frank's prostate, he felt immense pleasure he had never experienced. His cock grew, standing tall, announcing his definite liking of what she was doing to him.

Zafira looked down at Stacy, who lay on the floor playing with her pussy. "You want to have some fun too, Stacy?"

Stacy excitedly nodded her head.

"Very well, help yourself."

Stacy quickly stood. She straddled Frank's head and squatted her molten hot pussy onto his mouth. Frank mumbled loudly into her dripping blistering sex while Zafira continued to vigorously fuck his asshole. He could not breathe, and her juices scalded his face.

Stacy enjoyed suffocating him. She mewled pleasurably and ground her pussy into his helpless face. The devilkin leaned forward and coiled her unnaturally long tongue around Frank's throbbing cock. Her serpent tongue stroked him, covering his cock in her saliva.

"Time to finish this!" Zafira declared.

Stacy climbed off Frank; her lengthy tongue was still attached to his pole. He was very close to cumming, but Stacy's tight grip delayed his release like a too-tight cock ring. Zafira pulled her strap-on out of Frank's anus and perched her mouth above his member.

"You don't deserve to die inside my pussy. Hell, you don't deserve to die in my mouth, Frank. But alas, your life ends now."

"Please! Don't kill me!" he begged.

His cry for mercy fell on deaf ears. Zafira swallowed his cock all the way to Stacy's tongue-grip of the base. The succubus vacuumed him with demonic strength, drawing vast amounts of blood to the tip of his dick. Her suction was painfully intense, but not enough to stop Frank's final orgasm. When Zafira snapped her fingers, Stacy's tongue let go, releasing a flood of Frank's cum into Zafira's mouth. She ingested everything; his cum, his life force, his soul.

Frank felt his very being separate from his shriveled form. He was drawn inside Zafira's unholy body, tumbling inside a giant black vortex, flipping and flying helplessly through the void. His ears burned and bled from the roaring sound of countless souls screaming in agony.

The darkness that was now his prison took the shape of millions of flying red-eyed serpents. The creatures latched on to Frank with razor sharp teeth, seemingly leaving no wound -- but their bite stung far worse than Zafira's whip. He struggled in vain against them, desperately trying to escape the intolerable swarm of evil.

He realized this was only the beginning of his torment when he caught a glimpse of someone familiar: Travis Dunham, the owner of the club at the heart of the sex-trade ring. His ethereal body was chewed almost in half, leaving him in ceaseless pain. They made eye contact with each other for a brief moment. Travis then said something that sent Frank's mind hurtling into the deepest pit of despair.

"They never stop!"

*****

Cole sat on the edge of his couch in his apartment, waiting for Zafira as he promised. He popped the lid off his sixth bottle of beer, attempting to drown his sorrow. He felt a level of betrayal he never thought possible, as if his heart had been ripped from his chest and stuck in his face so he could watch it slowly stop beating.

His suffering mind clouded with anger that festered with each passing moment. Though he had accomplished his mission, he was deprived of any reward. He was not able to kill Frank to avenge Maria's death by his own hand. But then, what was the point in trying to avenge someone who lied to you? It ate at him, knowing Frank had been fucking Maria; and now, even though he will die doing it, Frank would get to fuck Zafira too.

"That fucking bastard!" Cole shouted, breaking his fresh bottle of beer against the living room wall.

Cole looked at his pistol sitting on the coffee table. It was the intended instrument of his revenge. Now he wondered if it was his only escape from this hell. What did he have left to live for? A life of servitude to a demoness who keeps secrets from him? Some life that would be.

In the end, all the tears and spilled blood had been for nothing. The void in his heart had only grown. He held the revolver and checked the ammunition. Plenty there, though he only needed one.

A gateway flashed into existence on the other side of the coffee table and Zafira stepped through. For the first time, Cole beheld her scantly clad body and was not overrun with thoughts of lust.

"Nice outfit," he drunkenly mumbled.

Zafira ignored his compliment and shed her dominatrix gear. "It is done."

"How was he?" Cole snottily asked.

"I made him suffer as you requested. His soul tasted like burnt bread, if that's what you want to know."

"Did you enjoy fucking him? Like Maria did?" he grumbled.

Zafira scowled. "For your information, he only entered my mouth. If there was a simpler, less degrading way of taking his soul, I would have done it."

Zafira looked at the revolver in Cole's hand. "What are you planning to do with...?"

Her eyes glowed incandescent scarlet. She jerked the pistol from his hand and crushed it in hers. "Don't you ever think again of doing that!"

"What does it matter to you, huh?" Cole shouted back, standing from the couch. "You said it yourself; you only care about your own fucking survival! You're a demon, what the fuck do you know about love or compassion?!"

Zafira's eyes glowed brighter than Cole had ever seen. Infuriated, she used her magic to jerk Cole across the coffee table. His head landed between Zafira's hands. She glared into his eyes while pressing hard against his temples.

"If you're going to kill me, do it!" he taunted.

Cole's vision blurred as the pain in his mind escalated. His nose bled; the pain was infinitely worse than any migraine, even worse than Anariel's "reading". It was as if his brain was melting.

"Do it!" he shouted.

Zafira did not let up. The pressure she applied to his skull felt like a torturous vise. He rolled his eyes into the back of his head, accepting his doom. Cole's limp body fell to the floor at Zafira's feet.

CHAPTER 9

"Ugh!" Cole grunted as he regained consciousness. Had his head been hit by a freight train? Sure felt like it. Blurred vision, ringing ears, and numbness all wracked his body. Questions crept into his awareness.

Am I dead?

He lay on his back. The darkness above him came slowly into focus. He was staring at a clear night sky; the stars and moon shone brightly. When the ringing in his ears faded, he could hear the peaceful sounds of crickets and owls in the distance.

Cole's leg muscles stopped twitching. He found the strength to stand, and took in his surroundings. He was outside in a small clearing of knee high grass illuminated by moonlight. A gentle breeze swept across the plains and kissed his face.

Where am I?

With no knowledge of where he was or how he got to his current location, Cole tried to figure out what to do. "Keep going in one direction," he thought. "Bound to run into something or someone eventually."

Trees surrounded Cole in the near distance, broken only by a gap under the brightly burnished full moon. "I'll just get lost if I wander through the woods at night." He chose his direction and began his journey into the unknown night.

He walked on shaky legs for what seemed like forever through the grassy field until a faint sound stopped him in his tracks. He listened closely; it was a woman's voice, humming or singing.

Why would someone be singing out here in the middle of nowhere? No matter; at least this person could tell him where he was.

Cole followed the sound. The angelic voice gained audibility as he pressed onward. He came to a small forest grove that blocked his path toward the voice. Knowing the risks, he moved into the dense trees.

It was completely dark. Cole reached out, careful to not let a branch smack his face. All he had to guide him was the light voice. The creepy stirring of trees and howling of nearby wolves unnerved him. He quickened his pace.

He saw a faint light through the thick forest. The voice becoming louder with every step. His resolve tightened as he hoped for a way out of this mess; he pressed brusquely through the branches.

As Cole pushed the final branch out of his way, he focused his eyes on the source of the mesmerizing voice. It was indeed a woman, humming with her back turned towards him. Her long blonde hair and light blue dress blew gently in the midnight breeze.

"Hello?" Cole called out.

She gave no response but continued her enchanting melody. Cole approached the woman slowly, careful not to startle her.

"Excuse me. I seem to be lost. Could you tell me where I am?"

Again, no response. Was she deaf? No, that cannot be. A deaf person does not sing so heavenly.

"Hello?" Cole spoke louder as he reached his hand out to touch her shoulder. Shock overwhelmed him as his hand passed through her body as if he were a ghost.

"What the hell?!"

Cole looked ahead. A cliff with jagged rocks fell just a few feet before them, offering quite a view of the moonlit countryside. He looked down the steep ledge and saw a primitive-looking village of decent size. The settlement looked quiet but not abandoned, apparent from lit torches and small camp fires.

Turning back around, Cole eyes widened as he looked at the woman with the mesmerizing voice. He instantly recognized those facial features.

"Zafira?!"

She was different, however. Her raven colored hair was now blonde. Her eyes were a bright blue that sparkled in the moonlight. Her figure remained otherwise unchanged, as far as he could tell. Her attire was very modest, covering most of her body, much unlike the Zafira he knew.

"Where are we?" Cole asked.

The sound of a galloping horse approaching behind her diverted her attention. Atop the horse was a young-looking dark-haired man wearing chain mail and red-accented clothing.

"Simon!" she shouted, rushing to greet him.

"Rosa!" the man said as he hopped off his horse and held her in his arms. They held each other in a tight lover's embrace.

Rosa? Was that Zafira's real name? Or was she someone else? Cole had been confused the moment he awakened. Things made less and less sense the longer he stayed here, wherever here actually was.

He had to think. "You're a detective, figure it out!" he told himself. Obviously he was not in Chicago anymore, nor did he believe even the same time period. As absurd as it sounded, he wondered if Zafira sent him back in time. Then why does no one notice him? There must be more it.

"I'm so glad you're safe!" Rosa said, leaning her head against Simon's chest.

"I wish I could say the same for Christoph," he sighed.

Rosa looked into Simon's eyes. She could see the pain he hid behind them. "Did you find him?"

A tear escaped his sorrowful eyes. "We tracked him to an abandoned church just over the horizon. The fool knew demons were hiding there! I told him not to go alone! We found his body in pieces, his head impaled on a spear."

1...1213141516...19