Purely Sinful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always liked this spot. It reminds me of home."

Cole took in the impressive view. They stood silently, enjoying being together.

"So where have you been?" Cole asked, breaking the silence.

"Sleeping."

"Sleeping? For three weeks? Your 'naps' are getting longer and longer."

"Between the ritual, torturing Frank, and the memory transfer, I was sapped of most of my magical power."

He had not thought about that. Magic is not free and easy. It cannot work without a price, even for a demon.

"About the other night -- I'm sorry for what I said to you. I didn't-"

"There's no need to apologize," she interrupted, putting her index finger to his lips. "How could you have possibly known? You were hurting so bad inside -- I wanted to help as best I could. I wanted to show you, convince you, that you were not the only one who has loved and lost, or to be betrayed."

Cole did not know what to say. She poured her heart out and revealed all her secrets just to try to make him feel better.

"I knew you still had some good in you," he joked, nudging her ribs.

Zafira laughed. "Maybe. But don't go pushing your luck."

They smiled at each other. Cole held her hand in his. They gazed at the city below. Street lights illuminated the night sky and hid secrets in shadows.

"Tell me something Zafira -- why did you lie to me about me being immune if I kept my soul pure?"

"I didn't lie to you. 'Can't' or 'won't' yield the same result, do they not? I couldn't harm another innocent person, not after what Asmodeus put me through. For that choice, I'm slowly dying."

"What?! You're dying?!"

Zafira took a deep breath and sighed. "Corrupt souls provide very little energy. My demonic body has gotten weaker and weaker over the years. I expended of a lot of magic recently to help you. I've only a short time left."

"How long?" Cole dreaded her answer.

"I give it two or three weeks, maybe a month."

He paced, trying to think of a way to help her. "What if you increased the number of corrupt souls? We could hunt them down and..."

She turned to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, holding him close. "It won't matter. It would simply delay the inevitable."

Her warm embrace, as lovely as it was, did little to comfort him. "Damn it! There has to be a way! Couldn't you take one innocent?"

She let go, scowling at him. "What kind of talk is that?!"

His eyes glistened. "I'm sorry. I just... don't want to lose you. After all that has happened, I can't image going back to my old life. It would all seem empty without you."

Zafira returned to the edge of the building. "When we first met, we made a deal. That arrangement was a facade. I never needed your help getting souls; I could have easily done it on my own. But you wouldn't have gotten the answers you sought without me. What looked like a mutual arrangement, was just me helping you."

Cole looked at her inquisitively. "What are you saying?"

She turned to him, her eyes beaming, her smile heartwarming. "I have searched for centuries for someone like you. Someone who made me feel human again, who accepted me for all that I am. Our 'arrangement' was a series of trials for, not only you, but for me as well. As tempted as you were to give in to your lust, you never did. It was ten times more tempting for me not to take your soul. Having a succulent morsel dangling in front of me when I've survived an eternity on burnt bread was almost too much to bear."

Grabbing her hand again, he pulled her towards him. "You wanted someone who loved you."

Their eyes met. "And someone I loved just as much."

Slowly, their heads leaned forward. Softly, their lips pressed together. The passion behind their kiss was centuries in the making. Their arms gripped each other tightly as their lips confessed their love.

Love. It was the one thing missing from their lives, and now they had completed each other.

But the prospect of Zafira's death tortured Cole's mind. He would soon be miserable and alone again. He did not think he could deal with it, not this time.

She broke the kiss and leaned her forehead against his. "Don't be sad."

"Reading my mind again?"

She giggled. "I can never resist. You've always fascinated me."

He sighed. "What am I doing to do when you're gone?"

She put her hands on his cheeks, brushing away the small tear that escaped his eye. "There is one way I can still live."

His heart raced. "Really? What is it?"

"Long ago, before the Crusaders eradicated all traces of them, there was an order of warlocks. This order was composed of the most vile and self-centered of men. Each warlock used magic to bind their soul to a demon, enslaving them to do their bidding."

"Demons usually accepted a binding willingly since the ritual provided mutual benefits. The demon siphoned energy from the human's soul; the warlock would then stop aging. The warlock was essentially immortal as long as the demon remained alive. However, given that their vile souls were corrupt and the amount of magic they used for their own gain, eventually their soul's energy gave out, and they perished anyway."

Cole shrugged. "So what does that all mean?"

Zafira smiled. "If you bind yourself to me, the energy from your soul would be enough to keep me alive. No longer would I need to devour souls in order to survive. It was one of the primary reasons I was so insistent on you keeping your soul pure. It would act as a battery that never dies out. We could live our lives together, forever."

"So this was your plan all along? To use me so you can stay alive?" Cole asked, folding his arms.

"I know it looks selfish. Maybe it is. All I wanted was a chance to live the life that was taken from me so many centuries ago. To share eternity with someone I loved." A tear ran down her cheek, "That someone is you, Cole."

To spend eternity with Zafira, the sexy succubus who spared his soul, stealing his heart instead. The idea was actually very appealing.

"I don't ever want to feel alone again. You've changed my life forever. The thought of you dying... tears my heart apart. I... love you, Zafira. I'll do it."

She leapt at him, kissing him deeply. "Thank you, Cole."

"So what do I have to do?"

"It's really quite simple. All you need do is to carve a symbol of your choosing into the palm of your right hand, then press it against mine and say 'I bind myself to thee'."

Cole took a moment to think. "I don't have a pocket knife, so..."

"Use this." Zafira extended her index finger, her nail protruding out to form a long sharp claw.

"I guess that will work," Cole snickered.

While holding her finger in his left hand like a pencil, Cole drew a 'C' shape into his palm. It stung, but not too bad. Then he drew a 'Z' over the 'C'. He became a little light headed at the sight of his own blood but he maintained his composure.

Zafira extended her arm, palm forward. "By the way, this is going to hurt quite a bit."

"Fantastic." Cole said sarcastically. Like the pain of carving up his hand was not bad enough. He pressed his bloody hand against Zafira's. "I bind myself to thee."

Instantly, their hands began to burn with ferocious heat, like being welded together. Cole watched as surges of magical energy passed back and forth between their bodies. His muscles tensed as if electrocuted. His heart felt about to burst. He wanted to scream -- this hurt worse than anything he had ever experienced in his life. He held himself together, though. For his lover, he would overcome anything. Anything!

The surges stopped and Cole collapsed on the concrete. Zafira quickly sat beside him and pulled him into her lap. She held his almost-convulsing body tightly against her as he gasped from the pain. Her demonic wings draped over him like soft blankets.

Cole looked at his hand. The symbol he drew was charred into his flesh. "Is it... done?"

Zafira showed him her palm, the same symbol charred into hers. "It is. I can already feel your energy flowing through me."

He sighed with deep relief. The pain was settling down. More importantly though, Zafira was not going to die. Being in her embrace brought him peace of mind.

"So, what happens now? Do we move in together like newly-weds?"

Zafira laughed. "There is one itty-bitty perk I failed to mention before."

"Which is?"

"A soul binding ritual is considered a formal union. So..."

The realization crashed into his mind like a runaway train while simultaneously sending pulses straight to his cock. "We can have sex?!" he asked loudly.

She snickered. "Not the most romantic of responses, but yes."

Cole got to his feet with renewed vigor. He reached for his demon bride's hand, helping her up. "My place or yours?"

Zafira tossed him her trademark sultry grin. "Mine. It's closer."

She wrapped his arms around her neck and grabbed hold of his waist. Wings unfolded, "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Ready."

She leaned in to kiss him as her flapping wings lifted them from the rooftop. Diving over the edge, they plummeted toward Earth, kissing passionately without a care for the danger at hand. He trusted her implicitly, and the adrenaline coursing through his veins added extra sensation while he sucked on her devilish tongue.

She spread her wings wide and jerked them upright. She released him for a brief moment, only to grab hold of him again from behind.

"I've got you, don't worry," she said in his ear.

"You about made me shit my pants!"

They glided through Chicago's downtown, weaving around tall buildings and radio towers, looping thrills and chills through the sky. His demon lover showed him such beauty of the city as he had never seen before. This feeling was indescribable.

Zafira landed gracefully in the underpass she called home. Again, Cole was weak in the knees, almost falling. She opened the portal to her lair.

"Shall we?"

Cole walked to her and scooped her up in his arms, her body light as a feather. Their eyes locked. "Now we can go."

He carried her through the portal. Stacy rushed to greet them.

"Stacy! Sit!" Zafira commanded.

She promptly did as she was told, sitting on all fours. She watched as Cole carried Zafira to her bed.

The detective sat the succubus on the edge of her bed. Their lips met briefly before he broke the kiss. "I want you natural."

She tilted her head. "You mean..."

Cole nodded.

Zafira's dark curved horns protruded from her head, her wings expanded, and a small slinky tail slithered out from under her dress.

"That's better," he said, and lunged at her. She fell back onto the bed with him on top.

He explored her mouth. Her forked tongue felt weird, each tendril wrapping around his tongue. He knew then that sex with Zafira would be an entirely new experience.

"I have dreamed of this for so long," Cole groaned.

"Did you touch yourself?"

Cole grinned. "A few times."

"Me too," she returned his grin.

Cole threw his trench coat aside. After undoing the first few buttons of his shirt, he impatiently ripped the rest off. He would not spend another second missing the feeling of her body against his bare skin.

His mouth met her neck -- kissing, sucking, nibbling. The slits in the sides of her dress made convenient entrances for his hands; he stroked up and down her silky-smooth legs.

Cole noticed Zafira's mannerisms were different from when he saw her sex-play in the past. Never before did her breathing come in such fast short pants. She wanted him as much as he wanted her.

He reached behind her neck and pulled the halter strap of her dress over her head. Ever so slowly, he moved the dress down under her glorious breasts to expose her hardened nipples. He kneaded her swollen nubs in his palms, toying with her irresistible tits until she was squirming and murmuring beneath him.

Zafira's purrs beckoned him to take her into his mouth. He suckled her nipple hungrily, savoring every inch of her body. Her pheromones quickly flooded his nostrils; arousal radiated madly from her hypersensitive nipples.

She cupped her other breast and raised it to his face, begging him for more. He obliged and sucked hard on her perfect flesh. He rolled his tongue around her nipple repeatedly while his hand glided up under her dress. His fingers brushed against her slick pussy; she quivered at his touch.

"Fuck me, Cole! I need you to fuck me!" she begged.

"Not yet," Cole teased, with a seductive smile of his own.

He climbed off the bed and pulled her to the edge. His grasping hands eased her thin dress from her; gravity piled the fabric on the floor. He beheld her demonic naked body and knew it was now his. She rubbed her clit with her fingers, teasing him mercilessly.

There was no longer reason to show restraint. He knelt between her toned thighs and rested them on his shoulders. The object of his deepest darkest desires was so close he could feel the heat of her pussy on his nose.

Once he touched his tongue to her clit and took in her essence for the first time he became intoxicated. The small juicy sample Stacy gave him before did not compare. There was no place he would rather be than sucking on Zafira's succulent pussy. He could, and would, feed on her forever, and never complain.

Zafira gripped her bed's comforter so hard her knuckles turned white. Cole's tongue was buried inside her, fucking her pussy with long smooth strokes.

"Don't stop!"

Her thighs locked around his head. With a hand full of his hair she bucked her hips against his face. Her orgasm crashed through her body with the force of a tsunami.

Cole inhaled deeply when Zafira's thighs released him. He had almost suffocated. Almost. But it would have been a hell of a way to go.

She sat up with lust still in her eyes. "My turn!"

He stood while she tugged at his belt. She jerked his belt with so much force it ripped several of his belt loops. Unzipping and ripping his trousers, she wasted no time and took him into her mouth to the hilt.

"Oh fuck!"

He had been in her mouth before, but not like this. This time he was able to appreciate every stroke, every lick, every slurp her mouth was willing to give.

She grabbed the base and slid her forked tongue up his length, nestling his shaft in the 'Y' of her tongue. It felt incredibly arousing to have both sides of his cock licked at the same time by a single tongue.

Zafira slipped her hands under Cole's butt and pushed his groin upward. She inhaled his manhood to the base -- and stayed there. He felt the tickle of her tongue slithering under his balls, licking its way to his puckered hole.

God damn, was she full of surprises!

Cole had no idea his ass was so sensitive! Each lash made him squirm, the sensations flooding his mind. Her tongue was gentle at first, but quickly worked up to full rapid licks. With his mouth agape, he looked into her playful eyes. She enjoyed playing his body like a musical instrument, making sure she hit all the right notes before retracting her tongue back across his balls to his cock.

Cole brushed Zafira's hair from her glowing eyes as he watched the sexy demon enthusiastically suck his cock. She hummed, savoring his taste as her head worked up and down his shaft in the most pleasurable way, never breaking eye contact. He thrust his hips against her movements; he did not try to control the raging orgasm building inside.

This was it. If everything Zafira told him was a lie, his soul was going straight into the abyss. He surrendered himself with no regard for the consequences. She withdrew and opened her mouth for her prize.

The first massive stream of his cum landed across her cheek and chin. The next went straight into her hungry mouth, coating her tongue. The rest dribbled out on her lips and was quickly sucked into her mouth.

He was still alive. Weak-kneed, but still alive.

"Mmm!" she hummed. She wiped his seed off her face with her fingers and lasciviously licked them clean. "Your cum never stops being delicious! I hope you don't mind making plenty more for me as we spent eternity together."

Cole's grin displayed evil intent. "How about I make some more for you now? I still haven't fucked you."

Her eyes lit up. "You're ready to go again? Already?"

"I've wanted this the moment we met. No way am I passing up the opportunity."

He lifted her devilish body off the floor and pushed her face down on the bed. Her amazing ass rose in the air; her devil's tail swayed contently. He knelt between her luscious cheeks, spreading them apart with his hands, once again tongue-lashing her dripping sex as well as her velvety asshole. Just tasting her nectar again was enough to get his cock rock hard.

Cole carefully positioned the tip of his raging cock against her pussy lips. He held her inviting hips and slowly eased himself into her. The heat, the moisture, the pressure -- all were better than he ever imagined. Nothing in this world mattered except merging with his demon lover, the sexiest woman who ever existed.

"Fuck me hard, Cole! Fuck me so hard it hurts!"

Cole was shocked by her sudden outburst. "Not being in control is turning you on, isn't it?"

Zafira groaned as Cole jammed his cock hard inside her. "Yes! Now fuck me before I take that control

Cole would not disappoint. He thrust his throbbing cock deep inside her. He pumped her wet pussy as fast as he could, occasionally slapping her ass to feel her insides tighten around him.

The pleasure he inflicted on her wreaked havoc in her body and mind and soul. Her voice reverberated like thunder against her rooms' walls. The cries of her sexual bliss as each orgasm rolled into the next made Cole fuck her like a wild animal. He took everything he wanted from her, and more.

"Don't stop! Please, don't stop! I want more!" she begged.

His hands left her hips and attached to her horns, pulling her head back, making her back arch. This new angle created extra friction as Cole drove vigorously into her.

No longer needing to hold herself up, one of Zafira's hands cupped her breast while the other flicked her burning clit.

It all became too much. With one final thrust, he roared as he filled her insides with his hot sticky seed. His sweaty mortal body collapsed on top her. Her wings draped across the bed. She so wrung out after being so thoroughly fucked -- she could do no more than purr.

Zafira gathered strength to sit up. She almost made it. She lifted herself doggy-style to elbows and knees and then rolled onto her back, panting. Cole let her get comfortable before snuggling atop her. They shared small kisses, coming down from their sexual high, as he rested between her toned legs.

"So -- you ready for round three?"

"Jesus, Zafira! You're going to be the death of me yet!"

They laughed. "I am a succubus after all. I could never tire of this."

"Well, I am human, so I do have some limitations."

Zafira grinned. "Not with me, you don't."

"Oh?"

"How kinky do you want to get?" Zafira asked, biting her lower lip.

"I've never been shy."

His eyes widened and his body jerked when he felt something poke his tight asshole. Her hands were around his neck. What could it...

Holy hell! It was her tail!

"I want you to feel pleasures you never thought possible." Zafira's sultry voice was a hypnotic promise.

Her words destroyed his last inhibitions. "Then take me to paradise, you sexy devil!"

Her tail whipped around their bodies. Its spear-like tip wiggled before their eyes; she grabbed it with one hand and slurped the tip into her mouth, sucking it as she had previously tended Cole's cock. Watching her play with her demonic appendage made his cock twinge, returning it to life.

Zafira pulled her tail from her mouth and murmured a subvocal spell. The tip of her tail lit with a faint pearly-white glow and moved behind them.