Purely Sinful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zafira's soft slender hand reached for Cole's hard cock and guided him back into the wet folds of her pussy. She wrapped her legs around him to pull him closer. He gasped, once again sheathed inside her heat.

He stopped gasping when he felt her lubricated tail press hard against his tight hole. He cringed as the vibrating tip passed through his outer ring. It stung, at first. Once the vibrating spear sunk in far enough to brush his prostate, all semblance of pain was replaced with exotic orgasmic pleasure.

Zafira gripped his ass, spreading his cheeks wide while pulling him into her. Each time he thrust inside her wet pussy the tail withdrew, and vice versa. As he fucked her, her tail fucked him. They created a rhythm that had them moaning over each other's sexual ecstasy.

"Holy fuck! That feels incredible, Zafira!"

Cole's impending orgasm quickly built to critical levels. He spilled inside her just as her tail plunged deep into his bowels. The vibrations sent shocks to his hidden sexual organ that shattered all conscious thought.

"Don't stop now, Cole!" Zafira shouted.

He somehow managed to keep thrusting. His orgasm, which normally would have lasted ten seconds, tops, was well past the thirty second mark and showed no signs of stopping. What had she done?

"I-I can't stop cumming!" Cole cried.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes, Cole! Cum like you never have! I want you to feel this good till you can't stand it any longer!"

He thought he might die, or at least go blind after a solid five minutes of orgasm passed. His heart jackhammered -- he could feel it pounding in his head as sweat poured down his body. Too much! He passed out, collapsing on her soft breasts.

They lay together and basked in mutual satisfaction. She rubbed his back with a soft gentle touch; he fell asleep almost instantly.

Once Cole was out cold, she slid out from under him and scooted off the edge of the bed.

She giggled when she noticed Stacy staring at her with head tilted, sitting on all fours. They must have put on quite a show for her pet. The evidence: a small oily pool on the floor from the devilkin's dripping sex.

A sudden thud made the walls of the succubus's lair shake. Stacy and Zafira jumped to their feet.

"Right on time," Zafira said, quickly throwing her white dress back on.

With her pet at her side, Zafira watched as a portal on the far wall appeared to be forced open by some unseen force. A humanoid figure slowly stepped though to invade Zafira's home.

It was a person she could never forget, despite his new style of clothing. Those evil eyes; that gray skin; that crown of twisted bones. It was her creator, the Lord of Lust himself. Judging by the massive sword sheathed on his back, he was not here for a friendly visit.

"Zafira! You look lovely as ever."

"Asmodeus. I see you've decided to update your wardrobe. Nice to see you wearing pants for a change. Though that vest makes you look a bit feminine."

He snarled. "Are you attempting to provoke me? I think we both know how such a conflict would end."

Stacy growled, ready to attack. Zafira put her hand on Stacy's head. "Protect Cole," she whispered.

Asmodeus walked deliberately around her dwelling. "You know, you've disappointed me yet again. All these centuries gone by, expecting you to make an attempt on my life, and you never did. I thought the angels finally got to you. Imagine my surprise when I picked up on the magical trail you've been leaving around this city. Very foolish on your part."

Zafira smiled wickedly. "Everything I have done since you banished me have been carefully calculated moves on a very big chess board." She looked towards the bed. "And over there rests a very big piece."

Asmodeus observed the human slumbering on her bed. "My, how you have fallen from my unholy grace. Soul-binding yourself to a mortal? Such an abomination you've become."

"Not just any mortal. He is a pure soul, one I love. It was my love for Simon that empowered me to stand against you before and it is my love for Cole that will enable me to kill you now."

He folded his arms, "Touching. I think it will take more than 'love' to kill me, however."

"How about this, then?" Zafira walked to the center of her dwelling where the cursed sword Ragnarok rested. She grasped the intricate handle, lifted the sword from its golden pedestal, and pointed it at Asmodeus. "His pure soul provides me with the energy to wield Ragnarok again."

"Interesting. However, did you forget that as your creator, my magic dominates your every action?"

He raised his hand and focused his power within it. His eyes widened with surprise when his magic fizzled dimly at his fingertips. He attempted again, grunting with irritation.

Zafira chuckled. "Oh no! Is your magic not working?" she taunted as she approached him. "I befriended an angel who happened to specialize in anti-magic barriers. I called in a favor, asking her to make a special anti-magic barrier inside my lair, one that had the power to suppress any demon's magic other than my own, even an Aspect's."

He scowled at her, his anger building with the knowledge she had outsmarted him.

"I knew you were looking for me for a long while now. All I had to do was bide my time and wait for the perfect time to draw you to me. The soul summoning ritual, the memory transfer, and the soul-binding were all to grab your attention. Then all I had to do was fly through the city to catch your eye and lure you here."

Her eyes glowed with the fury of a lover scorned. "I told you I'd make you pay. Even if you manage to defeat me, this place will be your prison. You'll never be able to consume another soul and your body will rot for eternity!"

Asmodeus drew his massive sword. "Do not think of me as being so weak! I will break free of your little trap, after I tear your pathetic body apart, limb from limb!"

They charged each other with swinging blades. A monstrous clash of unholy steel jarred Cole from his slumber. "What the fuck?" When his blurry vision focused on who else was in the room, a chill ran down his spine. "Oh shit!"

Stacy rolled him out of bed and onto the floor while Zafira and Asmodeus were locked in fierce struggle. He searched for his trousers and quickly pulled them on while drawing his new pistol from the attached holster. The demons moved at such blinding speed he could not get a clear shot.

Sparks of infernal energy erupted with each swing of the demonic blades as they crashed together. Neither gave way. Zafira swiftly dodged several swings of his massive sword, swings that made her furniture casualties of war. She pivoted and swung as his sword whiffed past her; her blade struck his left horn, severing it from his body. He gritted his teeth in pain but never slowed his assault.

Trying a new strategy, Asmodeus turned from Zafira and went after Cole. The mortal fired several shots as Asmodeus charged him; the bullets ricocheted off the Aspect's chest. Cole frantically dove to the floor as the blade whizzed past him with a mere millimeter's margin.

Cole struggled to rise again. Asmodeus raised his sword and prepared to land one swift deadly blow. His swing was stopped by Ragnarok; Zafira deflected the strike in the nick of time, but she had leaned too far, spun off balance. Asmodeus struck her with a powerful backhand of his fist, sending her across the room.

He raised his blade to send Cole to the ethereal plane. Stacy leapt at the demon as he swung, chewing viciously at his neck and clawing at his eyes. He struggled to get the devilkin off him, flailing her body around, growling his annoyance. Her bite held until he slammed her into the wall and gripped her throat. He held her high and sharply flicked his wrist. With a loud snap and a soft cry, Stacy's lifeless body went limp. Asmodeus negligently dropped her corpse to the floor.

"You son-of-a-bitch!" Zafira yelled, leaping at him. He quickly grabbed his sword and thrust as Zafira flew down. The blade pierced her, impaling her through the chest. He spun her around and nailed her body to the wall. Blood poured down the blade, some escaping her lips as she coughed.

"Nooo!" Cole shouted.

Asmodeus' hand gripped Zafira's throat, choking her. "You're next, as soon as I'm finished with her!"

Cole fired his pistol's remaining rounds to no effect. He punched Asmodeus directly in the face but it was like hitting a concrete wall. "Get off her, you fucker!" he yelled, breaking a dining room chair over the demon's head.

He saw the sword Ragnarok laying on the floor. "Cole... Don't!" Zafira's broken voice stopped him as he reached for it. From the look on her face, he knew he would surely die if he touched it. And if he died, so would she.

Cole panicked. What could he do? Everything he tried had no effect. What good was he if he could not protect anyone he loved?

Cole suddenly felt a strange disturbance in the room. The sounds of Zafira's cries and Asmodeus' yelling diminished from but a whisper to dead silence. The dark blood oozing from Zafira's wound stopped flowing -- the droplets hovered in thin air. Dust motes froze in the mystic light. Everything in the room was completely motionless and silent.

"What the hell?"

Ragnarok, the cursed sword, sprang to life. It hovered in front of Cole, then stabbed the floor at his feet.

A blinding flash illuminated the room. Cole blinked and swung his dazzled eyes away.

When he turned back, the sword was gone. Standing in its place was a young teenage girl in a pink dress straight from an animated fairy tale. Wings of an angel with bright ivory feathers sprouted from her back. Horns of a demon, curved forward to sharp points, rose from her skull. Red glowing eyes stared up into Cole's

"W-Who are you?" Cole asked.

"I am everything, and everything is me," the girl spoke, in an eerie ethereal voice that echoed hollowly against the walls.

Cole took a step backward. "Are you a friend or an enemy?"

The little girl smiled. "I am neither."

Frustrated with her riddles, Cole focused on trying to move Asmodeus again. Even using all of his strength, he could not budge the demon's body frozen in time.

"That won't work," the little girl said.

"Then what will?" Cole shouted at her.

The little girl walked over to Asmodeus. "My poor Asmodeus. I remember the day I created you and my other children. So young and full of promise. But you lost sight of your purpose. Humanity was never meant to be yours."

"You... created him?"

The girl ignored Cole's inquiry. "This creature," pointing at Zafira, "has had such a tragic existence. Perhaps it is better to let her die, to put her out of her misery."

"No! She doesn't deserve this!"

She turned to Cole. "What makes you think so? She has ended thousands of lives, threatened to upset the balance of the universe, and used you to suit her needs. She is a demon, evil by her very nature."

"Maybe it was her intention to use me in the beginning, but I know that isn't how she feels now. I have felt her love, and witnessed her pain. She'd do anything for me, and I'd do anything for her... Anything."

The little girl walked to Cole, taking his hand in hers. "This is why I came to you, mortal. It is when you are at your most vulnerable that you are also at your most powerful."

Cole shook his head. "I don't understand any of this."

"Balance must be kept at all costs, lest the universe and everything I've created eventually implodes. I cannot bear to take the life of one of my first born myself, so it is up to you to summon the courage needed to defend that which you hold most dear."

The girl shone with a brilliant radiance. "You are worthy."

The blinding lite dissipated. Cole found the sword Ragnarok in his hand. Time resumed. Zafira's choking cries of agony pounded his ears.

Righteous fury erupted within him. With a mighty swing, Cole's blade passed through Asmodeus' thick neck as it it were nothing but air. Asmodeus went motionless; black blood spilled from around his throat. His head fell to the floor as his empty corpse tumbled like a marionette with cut strings.

Asmodeus' body ignited in a pale blue fire. The roaring sound of millions of souls imprisoned within his body erupted from the flames. After several millennia of imprisonment, they were finally freed from their torment.

Cole rushed to Zafira's aid. She screamed in terrible agony as he pulled the sword from her chest. She was alive, but barely. He held her in his arms, putting pressure on the large wound.

"Cole.... I'm..... sorry."

"Shhh. Don't speak. Save your strength."

Adrenaline coursed through his body. The blood seeped between Cole's fingers. She gasped for air, choking on her own blood.

"Hang on, damn it! Don't you dare die on me!"

He reached for his shirt lying crumpled on the floor close by. He applied firm pressure to the large gash but she quickly bled through the wadded fabric. The wound was too severe.

"Cole... I want you to know..."

"Don't you start talking like you're going to die!" he interrupted. Tears overwhelmed him, pouring down his face. "You can't die! We're bound together, remember?"

"Not even that... can stop this now. Just... Listen to me. I used you... to get to Asmodeus. I didn't expect-" She coughed up more blood, her voice grew faint. "I didn't expect to fall in love... But I did. I wanted you to know... our time together... was my favorite."

Cole felt so powerless. He cursed the Gods above for making him relive this agony all over again.

He grabbed Ragnarok, staring at the hilt with glowing dragon's eyes. "Help her! Please help her!"

There was no response from the sword. Zafira's breathing slowed. She did not have long.

Cole hugged her. If she was destined to die, she would do so in his loving arms. He held her tightly, feeling her life slowing fading away. "I love you, Zafira." His tear fell on her cheek.

He jumped when several beams of light flashed down like thunderbolts behind him. Three angels stepped from the mystic glow; Cole recognized their visages from Zafira's memory projection.

He quickly grabbed Ragnarok and pointed the blade at them as he stood. "You'll come no further! I won't let you have her!"

The bearded angel, Uriel, looked at the remnants of Asmodeus' corpse. "We felt the disturbance. We came for confirmation that a demon Aspect had been slain."

"How is a mortal able to wield Ragnarok?" Ramiel questioned. "No human should be allowed to have such power! We should strike him down while his demon slave is wounded so we can take Ragnarok and seal it forever!"

The angel drew his spear, ready to attack. Sofia, the female angel, crossed her short sword against his spear, lowering it to the ground.

"You don't stand a chance, Ramiel. Look at him. It is his love for that succubus that grants him his power. A human who fights for that which he loves is a force to be reckoned with, let alone one who holds Ragnarok."

"But this is our chance! Without Asmodeus, the balance of power is in our favor! Without Ragnarok, the demons won't have a chance anymore. We can finally end this conflict in one fell swoop!"

The bearded angel put his hand on Ramiel's shoulder, staying his hand. "We will do no such thing, Ramiel. Our place as angels isn't to harm humans nor exterminate demons. It is only to guide the humans, and keep the demons in check. In turn, the demons do the same to us."

Uriel got down on one knee. He examined Asmodeus' remains and picked up his crown made of bone. "I only realized our true purpose after our last conflict with this succubus. Our war with one another was never meant to end. It is the will of our creator, whoever that may be, to ensure that humanity thrives."

Cole could not give less of a shit about Heaven's purpose, or Hell's, or the fact their creator lived in the sword they sought to seal away. All that mattered was keeping Zafira alive. He would not hesitate to take on all three if they dared try to harm her.

"You got what you came for. Now leave!" Cole demanded.

Sofia slowly stepped towards Cole and tossed her own sword to the ground. "Lower your blade, mortal. I mean no harm to you or the demon."

The sincerity in her eyes told him she was not lying. He lowered the cursed sword and allowed her to pass.

She knelt next to Zafira and smiled. "You have the same look in your eyes as Anariel once did. Many angels would think of your love for a moral as an abomination, as I once did of Anariel. It was a mistake and I hope one day she forgives me. To see a demon in love at first hand is not an abomination, but a miracle."

"Spare me... your... pity. Sofia." Zafira said. Her body shook feverishly from loss of blood.

Sofia's hands began to glow. "How about I spare your life instead? Hmm?"

She covered the wound with her magical hands. After murmuring a spell, a flash of light penetrated Zafira's body. When Sofia removed her hands, the huge gash was fully healed beneath Zafira's torn blood-stained dress

"Zafira!" Cole choked. He practically knocked Sofia over in his rush to the demon's side. "Are you okay?"

She smiled. She pulled his head to meet her lips and kissed him deeply. "I'm fine now. Weak, but I'll survive," she snickered.

Zafira stood with Cole's help, her arm draped over his neck. She glanced at Sofia. "I suppose I owe you a bit of gratitude. Thank you, for Cole's sake if nothing else."

Sofia smiled. "Never thought I'd hear 'thank you' from a demon's mouth. You are indeed welcome."

Uriel stepped forward. "There is a matter that still needs to be addressed, Zafira."

"Oh? What might that be? I knew being healed by an angel would come with a price."

"An Aspect has been slain. If things are left as they are, the human world will eventually crumble. There can be no light without shadow. Adversity must exist in the human world so they may rise above it and become stronger than they once were. Only by overcoming evil do they appreciate what they have. There is no such thing as absolute good or absolute evil."

Zafira nodded. "I understand. Without lust, how will humans develop an initial attraction to another and eventually fall in love? Without love, there will only be hate; chaos will then run rampant."

He held out the crown. "There must always be an Aspect of Lust."

Zafira knew what he was asking. For the sake of all of humanity, for all of Heaven's plans, she had to become the new Aspect of Lust.

"Zafira, you don't have to do this," Cole whispered. "They can find someone else to fulfill the role."

She shook her head. "Cole. I must do this."

He sighed. "I was afraid you'd say that. I understand."

She took the crown and settled it on her head. Infinite amounts of magical energy flowed through her body. The dark aura she once showed returned, along with all of her strength. "I feel whole again," she said, in a dark foreboding tone.

Cole stepped back when she looked at him with renewed cold eyes. He was not sure if she would become just as evil as Asmodeus or if she would be her usual self.

"Cole. I'm still me," she said with a warm smile.

He chuckled, knowing she had read his mind again. They embraced, hugged, kissed, merged. Her touch radiated energy that made his entire body tingle.

She broke the kiss. Her smile turned to a sad frown, her hand landing on his cheek. "I must go now."

"Go? Go where?" he asked, completely confused.

"To Hell. It's where I belong. I imagine I'll have a lot of upset demons to subdue after taking Asmodeus' throne."

Cole frowned, his heart breaking. "So that's it? You're leaving me? After everything that happened?"

"I'm sorry, Cole. I didn't plan on being a demon, let alone an Aspect. This is what destiny had planned for me."

That little girl. Did she plan all of this from the beginning?

Fuck destiny! He'd make his own damn choices!