Purely Sinful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me with you."

A tear ran down the demon's cheek. "That's not possible Cole. A mortal cannot survive in Hell, and even if you could, there are demons that would use you to get to me."

A human could not survive, but a demon could. "Then make me a demon."

Zafira's eyes widened. "What?!"

"You're an Aspect now. You can make me a demon just as Asmodeus made you one. I want to be at your side, whatever it takes. You told me Hell isn't a pleasant place, but neither is this world without you."

Zafira pondered his request. "If you do this, there is no going back."

Cole leaned in. "There already is no going back."

She wiped the tears from her eyes. "Have I ever told you that you're disgustingly sweet sometimes?"

"Yes, actually," he grinned.

He leaned forward and kissed his demon queen's full lips. Her hands held him tightly. As their lips locked, Cole felt a surge of energy, as something grew from his head. He knew what was happening and he did not care. All that mattered in that moment was the taste of her mouth.

Two large growths formed between his shoulder blades. Zafira made sure he felt no pain, only the soft texture of her tongue wrapping around his. Their tongues tangled in new ways; his quickly became forked like hers.

When she broke the kiss, Cole's body had fully transformed. His large horns curled backwards, his new wings extended outward, and his long tail swayed involuntarily.

"You make a sexy incubus, I must say!"

Cole looked over his shoulders and inspected his new black bat-like wings. "All this feels really weird!"

"Stop complaining! I'll give you a crash course on flying later. By the way, you might want to pick up your sword. You're probably going to need it where we are going."

Cole looked at Ragnarok, still laying on the floor. "I thought it was your sword?"

"Not any more. It chose you, so you're its master now."

He picked up the sword. It gave him the confidence he needed to ward off anyone who dare lay a finger on Zafira. Anyone, anything -- demon or angel, Aspect or... or what? He did not pursue that thought.

Cole got his first glimpse of his new home as Zafira created a fiery gateway. The torrid planes of Hell loomed on the other side. The chaos and rolling fires looked intimidating -- but as long as Zafira was at his side, it would be paradise.

"Farewell, angels," Zafira said over her shoulder. "Next time we meet might not be on such peaceful terms."

Uriel grinned as he stroked his beard. "I expect no less, Zafira, Mistress of Lust."

She looked at Cole. "Mistress of Lust... Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?"

"A fitting title, my love."

While holding hands, walking through the gateway, Cole remembered something the Crusader Gabriel once told him. The irony made him smile.

The path to Hell was indeed paved with good intentions.