Purely Sinful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a bunch of techno-babble you wouldn't understand," Cole said. "You and technology don't get along, remember?"

"And yet here you are, using my magic for confirmation. Oh, the irony." Zafira said with a smug look.

A man opened the front door of the shabby house just then, a very thin dark-skinned man with huge unruly curly hair. He stepped from the porch and walked to a car.

"That's him!" Cole said. "Get everything you can on him."

"I need him to look me in the eyes," Zafira proclaimed.

The man was just about to get in his car when Cole rolled down his window and whistled at Markus. The man turned his gaze towards them, and then showed Cole his middle finger. Zafira's eyes flashed red for an instant and went back to their normal color.

"Well?" Cole asked impatiently.

Zafira sighed, "I'm sorry Cole, but it wasn't him. He has never stepped foot in your house."

"What?" Cole shouted. "That can't be! His prints are on the fucking bullet casing found at the crime scene!"

"Stop your shouting!" Zafira countered. "You wanted me to tell you and I did. What reason would I have to lie to you?"

"So you can finish this ritual thing you keep vaguely mentioning that I still don't know what the hell it's for."

"It's to find Maria's killer. That is all you need to know. Performing it has absolutely no benefit to me. Now you can either take my word for it or I can leave Chicago. The choice is yours."

Damn it all! He thought for sure this was the big break he needed. Perhaps he hoped for closure so much that it, along with his rage, had made him act irrationally.

"I'm sorry," Cole said. "Thank you for helping me. I just want to put this all behind me, you know?"

"I'm aware," Zafira said. "But this ended up being a waste of time for the both of us. His soul isn't even corrupt."

"Wait. Not corrupt? At all?"

"Well, his soul isn't pure like yours, but he hasn't done anything bad either. Everything he was charged with has been his brother Antonio's doing. Apparently his brother blames him for the death of their mother who died giving birth to Markus. Now that Antonio is a big shot lawyer, Markus doesn't want to ruin his image. So instead, he takes the fall for everything Antonio does, including the armed robbery that Antonio did just for fun. All because 'family always sticks together' or some nonsense. You humans do the dumbest things sometimes."

Cole felt like an ass. Moments ago he was ready to hang an innocent man. Now he felt sorry for him. The CPD would be raiding his house tomorrow hoping to find the revolver that matched the bullet casing. If they find it, he would likely go to prison, and whoever killed Maria would walk away scot-free.

"Did he know anything about a 9mm Belgian revolver?" Cole asked.

"It was a gift to Antonio from their father. Markus doesn't have it, so it is likely with Antonio."

"Good," Cole said. "At least the CPD won't be able to pin Maria's murder on him."

"There's more," Zafira said. "Markus knows Antonio is one of many buyers in the sex trade organization you've been tracking. Travis Dunham was also an old acquaintance of his."

Cole started the car and put it in gear.

"Now where are we going?" Zafira asked.

"We're going to pay Antonio a visit. I hope you're still hungry."

*****

They arrived at Antonio's imposing upscale house on the far side of town. The lawyer lived in a large two-story brick house with a gated parameter and obvious security cameras.

"Well, Antonio is certainly living comfortably," Zafira observed.

"Yeah, at his brother's expense," Cole sourly replied.

"He either must not like visitors or he has something to hide."

Cole observed the premises. "How do we get to him? We don't even know he's inside."

"Leave that to me. You stay here," Zafira said.

Zafira slid from the car and walked to the gate. She fluffed her hair, adjusted her bust line, and then rang the buzzer while smiling for the camera.

A man's voice emerged from the small intercom a few moments later. "Who's there?" the voice said.

"Hi, my name is... Jenny. I represent the superiors of the late Travis Dunham and I'm here on their behalf. I'm here to discuss new potential business."

"Come inside," the voice said.

The steel gates opened. Zafira gave Cole a wink and a smile, and then proceeded towards Antonio's front door.

Cole shook his head in amazement. "She makes it look so easy," he said to himself as the gates closed behind her.

Before Zafira could knock, a dark skinned man wearing a navy blue robe opened the door. Antonio looked to be fresh from a shower, his hair still wet and combed to one side. His eyes scanned her up and down. He marveled at her perfect body, and hungered. She also gazed upon him with hungry eyes.

"Please, right this way," he said, inviting her inside.

Zafira walked in. Antonio closed the door behind her. The interior was very upper-class, complete with an ivory-white grand piano in the living room, and impressive-looking paintings, sculpture, pottery, and other modern art pieces throughout the house. Antonio, it would seem, was quite the art buff.

"So, what is it you wish to discuss?" he asked.

Zafira turned toward him, invading his personal space. She drew a line with her index finger down his chest through the small gap in his robe. "First I'd like to discuss where the bedroom is."

"Pleasure before business, I like it!" he said eagerly. "Come. It's right upstairs."

He took her hand and led the way up the stairs to the master bedroom. Inside were a large four poster bed, sumptuous bedroom furniture, and an attached master bathroom with a large Jacuzzi tub.

"Classy," Zafira said as she left Antonio's hand and sat on the edge of the bed. She kicked off her stilettos, and then pulled up the skirt of her dress to her waistline. Antonio was instantly aroused by the sight of her alluring trimmed pussy in plain view. She lightly rubbed on her clit with her index finger, enticing him to come touch her.

And touch her, he did.

Antonio walked to her and knelt between her legs. The sweet smell of her sex was intoxicating. He touched her swollen clit with his tongue while she manipulated herself. His tongue worked with her fingers to quickly arouse Zafira. Her pussy juices flowed like a steady stream, coating his chin while he lapped at her clit.

She grabbed the back of his head, tangled her fingers within his hair, and bucked her hips against his face. It was hard for Antonio to breathe, but he was not about to complain. He ingested her sweet nectar like manna straight from Heaven. Zafira whimpered softly while Antonio drank of her dripping sex.

Antonio stood and disrobed. With his cock hard and his balls tight, he pressed his tip at her entrance and plunged deep inside her. Her warm damp pussy clenched around his cock like a vice.

"My God! You are so tight, baby!" he praised her.

Zafira rolled her eyes. "Spare me the pillow talk and fuck me!"

She commanded, and he obeyed. He pulled her legs onto his shoulders and leaned forward. Antonio thrust into her, faster and faster, with long deep strokes. His pelvis slapped hard against her pussy while she dug her fingernails into his shoulders.

Zafira's pleasure built to a crescendo. She screamed, loudly, and again. Her orgasms cascaded into an avalanche of sexual bliss while Antonio fucked her.

With a quick twist, Zafira rolled over. "Lay on your back," she ordered.

Antonio positioned himself as directed. She hastily mounted him. His long dark cock slid easily between the slick folds of her slit. She lifted her red dress over her head in one swift motion and tossed it to the floor.

Antonio's hands grabbed hold of her silky soft mounds. Her erect nipples grazed his hungry palms. The bed squeaked loudly beneath them as Zafira bounced on his shaft with increasing ferocity.

She felt him tense, and she was ready to feed -- but suddenly, the bedroom door opened.

"Well, what do we have here?" asked a wavering voice.

Zafira looked over her shoulder to see a woman with long black hair in a white silk nightgown standing in the doorway holding a glass of wine.

"Shit! This isn't good," Zafira thought. In her haste to consume Antonio's soul, she forgot to check to see if anyone else was in the house.

"Come on in, honey," Antonio invited.

The woman stumbled a bit towards the bed. It was apparent that she had too much to drink.

"So, is she the latest purchase?" she asked.

"Nope, she's here to discuss future transactions."

"So she's an appetizer then?" The woman rubbed her hands across Zafira's breasts.

"Well this certainly is a surprise," Zafira thought to herself. "Maybe I won't have to kill her... yet."

"I'm Jenny, and you are?" Zafira asked.

"Clair," the woman answered, dropping her nightgown.

Zafira looked at this woman's naked body, and wet her lips. Clair's breasts were large, but fake, with tiny brown nipples floating on pale areolas. She showed an enticing hourglass figure, a flat stomach, and a completely bare pussy.

"Surely you don't think you get to keep her all to yourself.Do you, Anton?" Clair said with a coquettish smile and wink.

"I wouldn't think of it," he replied.

Clair climbed into the bed beside Zafira. Taking Zafira's nipple into her mouth, she suckled her while Antonio resumed thrusting inside her. Zafira ran her fingers through Clair's long thick hair while Clair fed off her breasts. Clair raised her head and planted her lips right on Zafira's. Their tongues tangled together while Zafira touched Clair's bald pussy, already slick from arousal.

"I have an idea I think we all can enjoy," Zafira said slyly.

Zafira motioned for Clair to lie on her back. She then spread Clair's legs and crawled between them. Zafira's fingers spread the folds of Clair's nether lips wide and lashed at her wet pussy with her tongue. She made long tender licks that quickly escalated into intense sucking of Clair's throbbing button.

"My pussy wants to be fucked more, Antonio," Zafira said suggestively before she dove back into Clair's sweet sex.

Antonio wasted no time. He positioned himself behind Zafira and inched his hungry cock inside her. Zafira mewled into Clair's pussy as Antonio picked up speed. Antonio's rhythmic thrusts slammed Zafira's face repeatedly into Clair's crotch. The room was a sinful symphony of lewd sex noises, between Clair's moaning, Zafira humming into Clair's pussy, and Antonio slapping Zafira's ass.

Zafira slithered her unnatural tongue deep into Clair's vagina. Very deep. Clair let out the scream of a banshee when Zafira's tongue lightly brushed against her cervix. Claire's orgasm wracked her mind and body. Zafira's tongue lapped at her spent pussy, ingesting all of her sweet arousal.

It seemed the orgasm and alcohol were too much for Clair. She passed out right after she climaxed.

"Not the first time for that," Antonio snickered. "Fucking lush."

Zafira turned over. "I guess we'll have to finish this party by ourselves then."

Antonio climbed on top of her again, staring into Zafira's face. Her eyes flashed red briefly, then back to brown.

"What the..."

Antonio's speech halted, his face now completely free of expression.

"Oh. Oh no." Zafira said with a sorrowful tone in her voice. "I had no idea you had that locked away in that pea brain of yours. You son-of-a-bitch!"

Zafira rose from the bed. Antonio remained motionless, and Clair was still passed out cold.

"How should I handle this?" Zafira asked herself as she paced around the room. After a few minutes of pondering, Zafira devised her answer.

Antonio's body came to life under Zafira's control. Like an automaton, he walked to a nearby desk drawer. He pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, and started writing. When he finished, he put the paper into an unmarked envelope and handed it to Zafira.

"That will do nicely. Now then, time to finish this."

Zafira sat on the edge of the bed. Antonio positioned himself between her thighs. He seized her hips. His cock slipped inside her. He fucked her with mindless bestial abandon. Zafira's horns and wings extended outward, preparing for his soul to be released inside her. He groaned and twitched and shot his cum deep inside Zafira's demonic pussy. His body shriveled instantly and collapsed to the floor.

Zafira sat up and peered at the desiccated husk formerly known as Antonio Santana. "You deserved much worse."

Satisfied, Zafira regained her composure and got dressed. She leaned over Clair's unconscious body. "You're in for quite a shock tomorrow. I don't know who will find your shriveled up husband first, you or the police. Either way, you're taking the fall for the night club murder. I can't thank you enough, Clair. It is, however, a fitting end for someone who enslaves young women for her own sexual pleasure."

Zafira dressed then collected the envelope and walked downstairs. She strolled into a small office filled with files and literature, all neatly organized. At the room's center was a large desk where Antonio spent most of his time. She opened the bottom drawer of the desk and extracted a small black lockbox. With a snap of her fingers, the box popped open. The 9mm Belgian revolver and its forged registration papers in Antonio's brother's name were inside.

"That should be easy enough for them to find," Zafira said to herself.

She left the opened lockbox on the desk and walked out the front door to Cole's car.

"What took so long?" Cole asked.

"I had an unexpected run-in with Antonio's wife," Zafira replied as she got in passenger side.

"Oh? Is she..."

"She's alive, but come tomorrow she will wish she wasn't."

"Why?" Cole asked.

"I'll explain on the way back to Markus' house. I've got a special delivery for him."

*****

It was late at night when Cole and Zafira arrived back at Markus Santana's slum house.

"Wait here," Zafira said.

She left Cole's car and carefully stepped over the front yard litter. She climbed the sagging porch and knocked on Markus' door. He cracked open the door slowly, then opened it fully.

"Who are you and what do you want?" he asked brazenly.

"Here," Zafira said, handing him the unmarked envelope.

Markus opened the envelope and read the letter. "What the hell is this? There's no way my brother would write something like this! He would never confess to everything he has done."

"You don't have to believe it," Zafira said. "But the police who search your house tomorrow morning need to believe it. They will come looking for a 9mm Belgian revolver, which you will tell them is in your brother's possession."

"And why would I do that, lady?" Markus asked.

"Because your brother is dead. There's no reason for you to protect him anymore. You can finally get on with your own life without being your brother's scapegoat. This is a fresh start for you, Markus. Don't blow it."

Markus stood there dumbfounded. Zafira turned her back to him and stepped off the porch.

He stopped her. "Wait! Are you an angel?" he asked.

Zafira turned and giggled, "I'm far from an angel."

A tear ran down Markus' face. "Thank you, whoever you are."

Zafira got back into Cole's car. Cole started the engine and drove off. An uneasy silence haunted their drive back to Zafira's lair. Cole parked under the overpass that Zafira called home.

"That was quite a noble thing you did," Cole said. "Not quite the behavior I'd expect from a demon."

"I did it for my own benefit. Don't get things twisted."

Cole snickered, "Well, everything turned out alright, even though we didn't find who killed Maria."

"Yeah, I suppose. Tomorrow I'll be free and clear of the night club murder. That should at least get your boss off your neck."

"Yeah, one less thing to worry about," Cole admitted.

Zafira turned to Cole. "They will probably try to pin Maria's murder on Antonio though, you realize this, right?"

Cole nodded his head. "It doesn't matter. We know the truth, and once you perform this ritual, we'll know for sure who killed my wife."

Zafira paused for a moment. "Are you sure that's what you want?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm sure, more than anything," he replied. "I can't rely on old fashioned police work for this. I have to knowexactly what happened that night."

Zafira sat in silent contemplation for a moment. "We'll make plans for the two remaining items we need tomorrow. Meet me here when you get off work."

"Okay," he agreed.

Zafira opened the passenger door, stepped out, then closed it. She watched as Cole put the car in reverse, easing back into the access road. He waved at her as he drove into the night.

Zafira stood there, reflecting on all that had transpired today.

"I hope you have the strength to live with the answers you seek, Cole Harvey."

A small tear escaped the corner of Zafira's eye.

"Some knowledge isn't worth the pain."

CHAPTER 5

The next day, Cole occupied his desk and waited for the inevitable circus to commence. Several hours had elapsed since Frank led his team to search Markus Santana's house. They would not find what they were looking for there, but they were certainly in for a few surprises if everything went to plan.

Penny, the cute young front desk receptionist, approached Cole. "Hello, Detective Harvey! I brought you some fresh coffee."

Cole looked up to see the blonde bob cut-girl in tasteful gray suit-pants, suit jacket, and white button-up shirt. She had the look of a successful, confident lawyer, not a receptionist. Cole accepted her offering, hooking the warm styrofoam cup from her hand.

"Thanks! What brings you up here?" Cole asked.

"Well, I heard about the search this morning and thought maybe you could use a little something to perk you up. I know it must be very stressful," Penny said, smiling innocently at him.

"Thanks. I really appreciate it. I hope they find what they need so I can have closure. This whole thing has haunted me for far too long."

"They will, I just know it! The good guys always win, right?" Penny said reassuringly.

Cole shook his head, "Not always, Penny."

Just then Frank barged through the door with a dark haired woman in handcuffs, her eyeliner smeared with tears. Vince hound-dogged the pair, stopping at the Cole's desk while Frank took the woman to an interrogation room. Cole glanced up as Frank led the woman past his desk.

"Is that the woman? The one from the nightclub?" Vince asked.

Everything was going exactly like Zafira had planned. All Cole had to do was play his part.

"Yeah, that's her!" Cole said, lying through his teeth. "How did you find her? I thought you were after Markus?"

"Interesting story," the pathologist said. "When we got there, we searched the place but couldn't find the revolver. What we did find was a full confession supposedly written by his brother, Antonio. I still have to check the prints on the letter as well as cross-reference the handwriting to be sure."

Vince sat on the edge of Cole's desk. "Anyway, Markus said his brother should have the gun. We got the go-ahead from the judge to search his house. We found the gun there, but we also found another dead body like the one you found at the night club. Completely dried out, except for his penis. We found that woman, Antonio's wife, lying on the bed next to the corpse, passed out from too much alcohol. I think the victim is Antonio, but I'll need to perform an autopsy first before I can confirm that."

"Interesting is an understatement," Cole said. "That's a strange change of events. Think there is any connection between him and Maria's murder?"

"Hard to say at this point," Vince said. "But we now have more to go on than ever before. Though it still remains a mystery how she killed the victims. Hopefully when I examine this new body I'll find some new clues."

1...45678...19