Purely Sinful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled the bottle of black liquid out of his pocket, turning his head as he unscrewed the lid. The smell was without a doubt the worst stench Cole had ever smelled in his life. He tilted the bottle down towards his skin; its vile contents quickly spilled onto Cole's wrist. Shit! Zafira clearly said no more than a drop, and this was definitely more than a single drop. It was more like ten drops! He rushed to the sink to wash it off, but the black liquid stuck to his skin like a thick tar. Fuck! Now what was he going to do?

Cole slowly crept into Penny's living room, unsure of the effect the incubus pheromone would have on her. She turned to him the moment he was in her line of sight.

"My God! What is that smell?" she asked.

"Oh, um. I don't smell anything," he hesitantly replied.

"It smells... delicious!" she said.

"Whew!" he thought. At least she did not think he smelled like raw sewage.

She got off the couch and walked over to him. "I feel... strange," she said.

"Strange how?" he asked.

"My body... it... tingles."

Cole became concerned. "Should I call an ambulance?"

"No," she whimpered. "I'm fine. I'm just..."

"Just?"

Penny lunged at Cole, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his lips to hers. She kissed him with an intensity he had never experienced before.

"Extremely horny," she replied finally, after breaking their kiss.

She lunged at Cole again, kissing him with an urgent need. She pushed him slowly backwards towards her bedroom. Cole's legs went out from under him as they reached her bed. Penny fell directly on top of him, never stopping her barrage of kisses.

Her kisses were enjoyable. Dangerously so. He needed her essence, but not at the expense of his soul. The incubus pheromone had taken complete control of Penny's mind. There was no stopping her. Cole had to get out of there, and fast!

"Penny!" Cole shouted as he gasped for air. "This is great and all, but I have to get going."

"You can't go!" she proclaimed. "I need you! Inside me!"

Penny resumed her kissing while attempting to undo Cole's trousers. He struggled against her, tossing her to the side.

"I'm sorry Penny!" he said as he stood. He walked out of the bedroom towards the front door when Penny tackled him from behind. He struggled to get her off of him when suddenly he felt a heavy blunt object hit the back of his head. Everything went dark.

*****

Cole opened his eyes, staring at the ceiling. His vision was blurred and his head hurt like hell. He tried moving his arms, but they would not budge. Cole soon discovered when he turned his head that his arms were tied to a bed with rolled up bed sheets. His legs would not move either. Cole looked down towards his feet. Indeed, his ankles were tied in the same fashion as his arms. He also noticed he had been stripped of all his clothes.

As his vision began to focus, he noticed something between his legs. The blurred figure came into focus. It was Penny, and she had been sucking on his cock while he had been unconscious.

"Penny! Stop!" Cole pleaded.

Penny rose her head, "I can't stop! My body... it aches for you to be inside me. I need you to make me cum! To make the tingling stop!"

She resumed sucking on Cole's stiff cock. He tried desperately to free himself, but it was no use. His arms and legs were tied too tight. Cole's galloping heart pumped adrenaline through every inch of his body.

"Penny! You have to stop! I'll die if you keep going! I will literally die!"

Penny stopped, but only momentarily. She shed herself of all clothes, exposing her young supple body to Cole. He tried to put his arousal out of his mind. But with her perky breasts, flat stomach and dripping virgin pussy, it was impossible for his dick to go limp.

Penny climbed on top of Cole and perched her eager pussy above Cole's rock hard cock. If she proceeded, Cole's soul would be corrupted, and Zafira would no doubt claim it, ending his life.

"Penny! No!" Cole desperately pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Cole, I have to!"

It was over. Penny squatted down the length of his shaft all the way. Her warm tight virgin pussy gripped his cock like a clenched fist. He was now inside her, no turning back.

Cole watched helplessly as Penny rapidly impaled herself onto Cole's cock. She fucked him with the speed of an experienced porn star. Penny moaned blissfully as her insides stretched around his girth. She had no idea sex was this good, and the incubus pheromone amplified the sensation. Penny orgasmed multiple times in rapid succession and just kept going. At this rate, she would soon die of cardiac arrest.

Cole was at her mercy. Her pussy felt good, damngood! But, all things considered, the prospect of being fucked to death was bittersweet. He tried to hold back his own orgasm, but not even a man with the worst case of erectile dysfunction could keep from cumming inside her. He unloaded what felt like buckets of cum deep inside her innocent virgin pussy.

Penny just kept fucking. The extra lubrication from Cole's cum added to Penny's pleasure which only made it that much easier to keep going. Still against his will, Cole's cock remained hard through it all. Completely powerless, the only thing Cole could do was endure her sexual assault.

Penny's body showed fatigue after what seemed like an eternity. Sweat soaked her slender body, from her head to forever. Her breathing was so heavy and ragged -- Cole knew she would surely perish if she continued. Luckily, Penny fainted and fell on the bed beside Cole.

He could feel her still breathing -- that much was a relief. On the other hand, he was still completely tied up. Cole tried once more to free himself, but failed. "Fuck! Now what am I supposed to do?" he thought.

His question was answered for him. "That was quite a show!" a familiar voice said from the other side of the room.

Cole turned his head to the side. In a chair in the far corner was none other than the sexy demoness Zafira. She wore not a single article of clothing, and her horns, wings and tail were out for Cole to see.

"Were you there the whole time?" Cole shouted.

"I showed up in time to catch the good parts." Apparently Zafira really did enjoy watching, evident by her moist pussy that dripped down to the chair.

"I don't believe this! Could you please untie me?"

Zafira walked over to Cole's helpless body. She glanced at his erection, still covered in Penny's sweet magical nectar.

Licking her lips, "A cock covered in a pure soul's cumand virgin's essence? That's too tasty to pass up!"

Cole's eyes widened as Zafira crawled between his legs. His body and mind trembled with fear. Despite his best efforts to keep his soul pure he had failed. Now, she was here to claim her prize and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Zafira paused. "Why are you so frightened?"

"Please don't take my soul! At least not until we find Maria's killer. Then do as you please."

Zafira looked puzzled. Her eyes flashed red; she opened her mouth.

"No!"

Zafira slid her mouth all the way down Cole's cock, savoring the luxurious taste. She moaned and hummed as she sucked him clean, ingesting every sweet dollop.

Cole felt his end at hand, but that did not stop him from enjoying the sensation of her mouth on his cock. Nothing in his sex life had ever compared to this. She was perfect in every sense of the word.

It was not worth his life, though. Cole struggled with all his might, to no avail. His restraints held him in place while Zafira continued to suck his painfully erect cock. The more he struggled, the harder and faster she sucked.

Unable to resist the exquisite pleasure, Cole's balls were about to release their contents once more. Cole knew this time, however, it would be his last.

"Stop! Please!" he begged.

Zafira ignored his plea. She even inserted her slender index finger into his tight rectum and pressed against his prostate, making him involuntarily thrust upward. The twisting of her finger as she darted in and out of him sent him over the edge. With two fingers rolling inside him, Cole closed his eyes, accepting his doom while shooting the biggest load of cum into Zafira's hungry mouth.

Zafira stopped and stood at the side of the bed, licking her lips. "Mmm! So delicious!" She looked down, "How many times do I have to tell you? I only take corrupt souls."

Cole opened his eyes. He was confused. He was still alive? How was his soul not corrupt? He just had sex with Pennyand was sucked off by Zafira.

"How the hell-"

"Rape isn't lust, silly boy." Zafira said, shaking her head.

It all suddenly made sense. Cole never consented to any of this. In his mind, his life was on the line. He was probably the first person in history to breathe a sigh of relief with the knowledge he had been raped.

"So, could you please untie me now?"

Zafira twirled her index finger in the air. The wadded up bed sheets that held Cole to the bed unraveled themselves, freeing him.

"Now, shouldn't you get what you came for before the rapist wakes up, or did you forget about that?" Zafira asked impatiently.

He had forgotten. Thinking you're going to die has that effect.

Penny had thrown Cole's clothes all over the bedroom. Cole gathered his scattered garb and dressed. He retrieved the two vials Zafira had given him from his coat pocket and popped the tops off. He held each enchanted vial against Penny's soaked pussy and watched as the small bottles filled themselves with her essence, leaving only droplets of Cole's own semen behind.

Cole handed the vials to Zafira. "Will she remember any of this?" he asked.

"Most likely."

"Can you do something about that?"

"Short of killing her, no. If she were male it would be a different story."

"Fuck! Out of the frying pan and into the fire."

"I wouldn't worry about it too much. Besides, you have bigger things to focus on, yes?"

Cole nodded in agreement. Only one item remained until he would have the answers he so desperately sought.

"For the record, could you please explain to me what exactly constitutes lust so I don't unnecessarily give myself a heart attack?"

"Knowingly and consensually having intercourse or oral sex with a person outside of a formal union. Nothing more, nothing less."

Zafira drew a circle in the air, creating a portal through which they stepped through, disappearing from Penny's apartment.

CHAPTER 6

Cole awoke to the sound of his screeching alarm clock. "Damn it!" he grumbled. Was it time for work already?

Last night had been especially rough on him. His head throbbed full-force because of the large knot on the back of his skull. He could barely lift his stiff legs from the bed. Penny certainly did a number on him, one he would not soon forget.

Slowly he walked to the bathroom. Well, waddled, actually. He took a pained piss, stripped off his underwear, and hopped in the shower.

Cole's head sagged against the shower wall as lukewarm water flowed down his back. His entire body was sore; the beating water from the shower did little to ease the pain. This would be a long day.

Cole jumped when he felt a slender hand touch his shoulder. He turned with a quick twist that strained his aching muscles even more. "Ow!" Next to him in the shower was the sexy succubus Zafira, completely naked but with her trademark wings, horns, and tail hidden.

"Jesus! Why do you do that?" he scolded.

"Do what?" she asked.

"Scare the living hell out of me!"

Zafira frowned. "I was just trying to massage your shoulders to help with the pain. You've helped me in the shower before, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember," Cole sighed, "and I appreciate it. Next time though, give me some kind of warning before showing up out of nowhere."

"I'll try to remember that next time."

Cole turned back around where he was and leaned his head against the shower wall again. He felt Zafira's gentle touch on his shoulders, rubbing her thumbs along his neck.

"So when did you get here, anyway?" Cole asked. "I didn't hear the walls shake."

"I never left," Zafira said, moving her hands up and down his back.

"Really? Why?"

"I like to watch you sleep."

"That's a little creepy."

"It's not like you would have known if I hadn't told you."

Cole felt Zafira's breasts press against his back. Her hands reached around him, massaging his chest.

"You're pretty good at this yourself, you know," Cole said.

"I learned from the best."

Cole smiled as he shook his head. Her hands felt wonderful on his aching skin, leaving tiny goose bumps. He breathed a deep, relaxed sigh.

"Give me the soap."

"Why?" Cole asked.

"Isn't the goal of a shower to get clean?"

"I suppose you have a point." Cole handed her a bottle of body wash over his shoulder. Even that motion was painful.

Cole stood as still as possible while Zafira lathered-up and worked her slick hands over his back and knotted shoulders. Her touch did wonders for his pain, seemingly numbing everywhere she touched.

She leaned in again, pressing her large breasts against him as her hands washed his front. He felt her hard nipples poke into his back like two tiny alien probes. With every move of her supernatural hands, her breasts slid and swayed across his back. Cole really enjoyed being massaged from both sides simultaneously.

Zafira's hands cupped her breasts. She slid her tits slowly down his back, then up again. Her fleshy mounds felt wonderful, like two large soft sudsy sponges. She swirled her boobs all over his back as she slowly descended to her knees. Her hands then worked on his legs starting at his ankles. She worked her way up his legs, digging her palms in deep.

This is exactly what he needed. The pain in his body had mostly gone. Mostly. There was one part of his body that ached more than the rest, especially now that it stuck straight out.

"Turn around," Zafira ordered.

Slowly he turned around. Cole's erect cock was only a few inches away from Zafira's mouth.

"My, my! Somebody is happy to see me!" she joked.

"You've always had that effect on me. Unfortunately, this time it hurts too much to enjoy."

Zafira observed Cole's battered penis. His skin was painfully chafed and cracked from the many hours of rough sex he endured the night before.

"Let me fix that."

Zafira put her hands together. She hummed an incantation under her breath and her hands began to glow, radiating a bright actinic light.

Cole retreated. "What are you doing?"

"Relax. I'll be gentle."

Zafira placed both glowing hands on Cole's stiff aching cock. Her hands vibrated with mystical power that sent tingles through Cole's entire body. The longer she held her magic hands on him, the more the pain in his penis began to fade. His skin quickly healed, relieving him of that agony.

"There, good as new."

Cole was amazed. Something like that would normally take days to heal. She did it in mere seconds. And all pain in his body had disappeared.

"Thank you! I never would have guessed demons were capable of curing ailments."

Zafira tossed Cole a smug smile. "I told you once before that there wasn't much I couldn't do in my prime."

"I'm curious -- what would it take for you to be as powerful as you once were?"

Zafira shook her head. "You don't want to know the answer to that."

Zafira poured a dollop of body wash into her hand.

"Now then, you're still dirty."

She put her lathered hands on Cole's fully erect cock. She delicately stroked him up and down, occasionally stopping to play with his soapy balls. Her cock-pumping felt amazing, especially considering the pain he was in moments ago.

He had no reason to worry about his soul now that he knew exactly what would damn him and what would not. "Touching doesn't count," he remembered. He stood quietly, enjoying what she was doing to him. But he did keep a watchful eye on her to be sure that was allshe would do.

Zafira's soapy hands stroked Cole with a pleasurable hand-over-hand technique. As soon as one hand slid past his swollen tip, the other appeared at his base. The wonderful pleasure he felt from her continuous milking was rivaled only by the non-consensual blowjob she gave him the night before. His balls swelled the more he thought about his cock being inside this sexy demon's mouth.

It was a shame it would never happen again -- unless he wanted to damn himself for eternity, that is. Cannot rape the willing; and Cole was all too tempted now that he knew what exactly he was missing. In order to stay alive, he had to block those thoughts from his mind.

Zafira gazed up into Cole's eyes, obviously plucking from his mind every dirty thought he had of her. She removed one of her hands and placed it between her thighs. The bathroom air thickened with Zafira's sweet smelling pheromones as she played with her demonic pussy while stroking Cole's engorged human cock.

The path to Hell felt like paradise. The constricted confines of his bathroom forced more of her beguiling aroma into his nostrils. Her scent was overpowering; he was losing control. She pumped his swollen cock much faster, leaving his mind begging for more.

He wanted to fuck her so badly he could taste his desire. His mouth salivated at the thought of bending her over in the shower, eating out her delicious cunt, then fucking her until he had nothing left to give. To Hell with finding Maria's killer!

For a brief moment, Cole came to his senses. It was his brain's attempt to make his body react to the danger at hand. If he did not do something, he would surely give in to his temptation.

"I-I... th-think it's clean!" Cole stuttered.

Zafira stopped. "Hmm, I suppose so. But what about me?"

"What about you?" Cole inquired.

Zafira stood, grabbing the bottle of body wash. She squeezed an excessive amount of the soapy liquid all over her large breasts.

"You're not the only one who's dirty," Zafira said with a suggestive smile.

Cole could not resist. He rubbed his hands all over Zafira's silky smooth tits. His cock twitched with every gentle squeeze he gave, which quickly turned to firm kneading and licentious groping. She breathed heavily while Cole played with her well endowed mounds. Thick suds coursed across her flat stomach. Cole was completely enthralled by her body. His willpower was gone.

Zafira smiled as she leaned to Cole's ear. "You want to be inside me, don't you?"

"Yes," he responded.

Zafira grabbed one of Cole's hands, then slid it down past her stomach to her slick soapy pussy. His index and middle fingers penetrated her hungry sex without a second of hesitation. Her insides were warmer and tighter than he had imagined. She placed her arms around his neck while he sawed his digits in and out of her pussy. Pulling against his neck for leverage, Zafira ground her pelvis against his fingers. He thrust them in and out of her rapidly, making a loud wet clapping sound when his palm slapped her mound.

Cole increased his pace; Zafira's moans encouraged him further. He finger-fucked her as fast and hard as he could. Cole felt her pussy tighten around his fingers like a vice as she let out a deafening cry. Her intense orgasm covered Cole's fingers in a thick layer of warm slick juices.

She stopped momentarily to lean into Cole's ear once more. "Do you want to fuck me?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"Then fuck me Cole, however you please."

Cole was completely under her spell. He could fuck her any way he wished. In that moment, he wanted to fuck her every way possible. At the forefront of his mind, however, he wanted to experience that blowjob again. He knew where this would end, and he no longer cared.

Cole pushed down on Zafira's shoulders, signaling her to kneel before him. On her knees and with her mouth open, her horns extended and her eyes glowed red. The taboo nature of fucking a demon added to Cole's arousal. He positioned his cock in front of her, ready to thrust it in her mouth.

1...678910...19