Purgatory Ch. 02

Story Info
Owned spirit incestually possesses mother for Master.
4.9k words
3.8
10.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

i lived the last years of my life enslaved body and soul to a man who broke me. He took all i was, and remade me in the image of his most loathsome desires.

It's easier for me to think about it that way.

It's easier to forget that i craved his afflictions as much as his affections. That i anxiously anticipated every twisted nuance. i mean, what reason could there be for a rational, self-supporting woman, a pillar of her community to grovel at the feet of a sadistic master for a little attention or cock to suck?

It's easier for me to think of it like that too, instead of knowing that i'm a bent puzzle piece that doesn't quite fit in anywhere. Knowing that i'm a sadly submissive fat lady in the corner behind the pretty people. Knowing that i've already blown two of the husbands tonight already, one in the bathroom, and one in a closet. i've plastered a smile on my face, because i can't tell for sure that if i have cum on the back of my dress or not, and i'm terrified. i'm offering to help in anyway possible because i'm so manic that i could burst into tears at any moment.

"Just tell me what you need, and i'd be more than happy to do it!"

i didn't have it in me to say no, i never have. A couple of the husbands in the community figured that one out before my master found me. More than a few married men had fucked the fat girl that couldn't say no. A month ago, at a community barbecue, they passed me around all night in the garage, fucking me one or two at a time so their wives wouldn't notice. None of them even have enough desire for me to keep me as a mistress. i serve them beers and whiskey, dressed only in high heels and a see through apron during their poker games. i suck their cocks under the table while the 'stakes are high' to calm them down. Usually, they never even finish the game, when betting turns to 'how many cocks can we fit inside her?' i am a community utility, cum dump, and toilet. They use as needed whenever and however needed.

i was miserable, depressed, and in reflection, suicidal.

It's advent, during intermission for the Chicano passion play. Couples engage in pleasant conversation, husbands with wives, many of the men i've known on my knees. Enough of the women suspect me for icy stares to grow. Mother, shamelessly flaunts herself to every cock that shows interest, married or not, in spite of the active hatred she inspires. Often, she'll take home a couple, cementing her infamy. That alone should be enough to make me a pariah, daughter of the unrepentant whore. i was often shunned on principle. i think i was hiding behind the punch bowl, filling glasses, trying to be smaller, be invisible, so I can get through the night without risking social suicide getting caught blowing another married man.

He stood in front of the punch bowl and i tried to give him a plastic cup of crappy punch. Setting the drink down on the table, he took my hand, and led me outside on to the terrace.

"Why do you let them do that to you?"

"i ... they, nobody..."

"I know who you are. Your reputation is well known among the men."

i couldn't hold his gaze any longer, my skin burned with mortification that boiled within me.

"So you know what kind of whore i am. Have you come to take your turn with me?"

Hot tears gathered in my eyes, i made tight fists of my hands, cutting into my palms with my fingernails.

"If I wanted to, I would have already. You'd be on your knees over there in the corner, praying that nobody saw you doing what you were born to do. No. Nothing like that."

Waving his hand dismissively, he stepped forward holding me from the small of my back resting his wrist on the curve of my ass, he pulled my breasts and belly against his torso. Surprised, i felt his hardness and length with the roll of my belly, just under my navel.

"There is nothing wrong with what you are."

He kissed me. Softly, insistently, he kissed me and my initial resistance to him fell away. He slipped his hand inside the cleavage of my dress, inside the cup of my no frills five hook monstrosity of a bra, he cradled my breast thumbing my nipple to hardness.

"Submissive."

He hissed into my ear. i should have slapped him. i should have run. My pussy throbbed.

"Whore."

No matter what the other men did to me, none of them ever kissed me. i tipped my head back, and reached up to his lips...

"The only problem you have little cunt, is that you have no master, no one to give yourself, to give all of yourself. No longer. You belong to me."

"Give me your phone number. Next Friday, eight o'clock, I'll pick you up."

He handed me his phone, an entry complete with a photograph of me sucking cock at the party, awaited my phone number. He had my name, email address, in addition to other notes, like my approximate height and weight.

"Wear a simple dress, I like those sandals on you. Keep your makeup simple. You never have to say yes to those men again. You belong to me, and dallying with them is no longer acceptable."

i thumbed in my number, corrected his estimate of my height, weight, shoe and dress size, as well as his frighteningly accurate guesses of the figures of my measurements. I handed him back his phone, then he kissed me again, leading me back inside from the terrace. i watched him leave.

i doubt he had even come to see the play. He knew what i was, and he wanted me.

Submissive.

It hadn't been five minutes when one of the more aggressive men came to me for "refreshments." This was the guy who pimped me out to his poker game.

"Hey cockhound, follow me out to my car."

For the first time ever, i don't.

***

That summer, kneeling before master, his hand tangling in my hair, i moaned, slipping sideways into that place of swift complete obedience. i loved that place that never required thinking, just doing, that place of inner peace i could never find for myself. My pendulous breasts brush his knees as he pulled me onto his cock, he rushes passed my lips into my practiced mouth.

He smiles ever so slightly at the gluck, gluck, gluck noices coming from my throat. He bottoms out, my nose flattening in his dark curly hair.

i couldn't breathe.

"Good. Good piggy. Don't struggle. Don't try to breathe. Just wait. Wait, and work your tongue under my cock, until i let you have some air again. Trust Daddy."

i did. i need him to use me. He cums in my face as i struggle to stay conscious.

"Never waste it."

He held me up by the hair as my fingers fumbled to push his sticky cream into my mouth.

"Yes, Daddy..."

"Put your little sundress on, no, leave your cummy face alone."

i had a skimpy dress that barely covered my pussy, letting my big fat ass hang completely out the back. Daddy loved that dress, and made me wear it out, because it humiliated me in public. If i pulled it down to cover my ass, i ran the risk of letting my fat tits pop out the top. There were cat calls and evil looks from women, often times people got in my face and Daddy had to intervene.

"Yes, Daddy."

i pulled the dress over my head, there was no way i could fight my way passed my thighs and belly stepping into it from the other direction. The thin worn elastic of the sleeveless scrap of cloth stretched to its limits and more audibly snapping stitches over the massive protrusion of my heavy tits. i held my breath and settled the loose elastic band into place. You could see the tea saucer sized dark color of my areola through the light material, the dress hung from my tits over my belly, so even though it was out of sight, my pussy felt very much out in the open. With my shoulders bare and much of my cleavage exposed, it always felt to me like that dress was going to fail at anytime.

"Come here."

"Yes Sir."

I stepped barefoot across the carpet to him, as he finished dressing. He stepped into his shoes and buckled his belt.

"Turn around and bend over."

He fondled my ass as i turned, i bent over, my feet a shoulder width apart as i'd been trained. His warm fingers coated with lube dug into my receptive asshole, preparing my dark channel.

"Here piggy, hold this for me."

The plug spread my butt ring wide open for an agonizing moment, before moving in where i could clamp down on it. For a second, i hoped it was a pretty jeweled princess plug, maybe today i would be his princess. But since Daddy called me piggy, it probably meant there was a coiled rubber pig tail between my ass cheeks.

"There. Good girl. We're going out for a bit, remember your place and do what you're told."

i squirmed trying to keep the over-sized plug in place.

"Yes Sir."

"Bring your towel to the car and put it in your seat."

He was training me. He taught me what it meant to be a slave. He showed me what i was. He showed me what i needed, and i remained his whore even after my last breath.

The only thing i ever asked of my owner, when it became clear that i would soon lose the ability to ask him for anything ever again, was would he please stay away from my mother. Actually, what i begged was, please don't fuck my mom.

Mom, the cliché, was the whoring big titty latina cougar on the prowl for men *my* age and younger. She took a certain sadistic pride in snagging away and fucking the men that might have taken an interest in her fat daughter. She reveled in torturing me, and i begged my Daddy to stay away from her. He put his finger to my lips.

"I know about her. you never have to worry about her again."

He brought me my sandals, and i slipped them on my chubby feet. i collected my towel on the way to the car, and thanked whatever higher power there is that it was dark enough outside for me to slip in the car without the neighbors seeing me.

He didn't speak until i could tell for sure we were going down town.

"Piggy, what kind of whore are you?"

The plug felt nothing less than immense inside me, the tail tickled my cheeks and it was hard to think of anything else. i gave him the answer i was trained to give him, the answer that was becoming more and more the truth with each passing day.

"i'm a your big fat stupid fucking ass whore."

He barely looked away from the road as his fingers slipped under my ridiculously short skirt. His fingers found my tiny clit, and he drew circles around it.

"Absolutely right. Now when was the last time you had your pussy fucked?"

I writhed in the seat, forcing the tail plug deeper inside myself. i dropped my sandal on the floorboard.

"Months Daddy! Its been months since anyone fucked my pussy!"

"That's right, ever since you became my ass whore. No one is using your pussy, or will be using your pussy so we'll take care of that option tonight. And this..."

His fingers clamped on my clit.

"This little distraction will get some special treatment"

Daddy parked outside of a dimly lit tattoo parlor run by people from the local kink community. He had a somewhat cordial relationship with them, provided they steered clear of me.

"We have an appointment, go sit in the last chair."

As I walked in, the heads of the Mexican tattoo artists from inside their work stations, swiveled and gave my half-mexican half covered ass, an elevator stare locking in on the pig tail nestled between my ass cheeks.

"i have an appointment in the last bay."

The thin, tattooed, multi-pierced girl at the register looked down on me with heavily lidded eyes. Daddy followed behind me, and her eyes lit up surveying him. He was well known in their circles, for what, i couldn't say. She dropped her eyes to his cock, which usually settled on the right side of his slacks.

"Over to the right, and down the hall. Shut the door behind you. Sir is there *anything* I can do for you?"

Daddy smacked me on my ass, sending me on my way. The wolf whistles and cat calls started immediately, morphing into pig calls in an instant.

"Yes. My piggy is having some work done, and I could use you to service my cock while she is occupied."

She licked her plump, shiny lips.

"She'll be there as soon as I can get someone to cover her desk."

"Excellent"

As Daddy followed after me, the calls and yells died down. i opened the door to the last station. The tattoo artist was a tall middle-aged man dressed in a track suit and sandals with white socks. His belly hung heavy in front of him, and his hair was thin, he looked nothing like i expected.

"Takeoffda dress."

He looked at me while he sprayed disinfectant on his chair. i looked back for Daddy, he walked through the door with the skinny door girl on his arm. He nodded at me, and i slid my dress down into a ring at my feet.

"Piggy, kneel down and pay the man."

Socks with sandals, with a look of complete disinterest, hooked his thumbs into his elastic waistband a pushed his sweats down to his knees, to expose the thickest, fattest cock i'd ever seen.

"Smokeda faddy?"

He offered me the blunt he was smoking, it looked more like a cigar than a joint. The first toke hit like a truck. The second, i forgot i was holding it in, until I *had* to breathe. M e l l o... it took all the edges off, and i let Daddy pimp me for the first time.

"Sukdacock, ho."

I reached up through the cloud of pot and touched his meat wand with my sweaty hand. I turned and looked at Daddy, who was tearing the blouse from the back of the girl, and i saw how far down her back the tattoos went before connecting. His eyes met mine.

"Do it piggy. Be my whore."

i tipped my head up to socks and sandals, opening up my throat channel to take in that cock. It was so thick it forced the "O" of my lips open and stretched them tight. i worked his cock with my hands, trying to slam more dick into my face. That's when his snake hardened under my fingers, forcing my mouth open *wider,* and slithered down my throat. All i could do was sit there on my fat ass, with six inches of cock in my throat, and another six in my mouth while this stranger freight trained my face.

In the back of my mind, something started to make sense. Daddy started cutting off my air, teaching me how not to panic, gradually increasing how roughly he fucked my throat. He'd got me ready to whore for him. He stood next to us, the girl naked at his side.

"Do you mind?"

He asked socks and sandals.

"Dongidit on me."

"Done."

i had to lean forward to meet the power of the cock in my face, his balls smacking over and over into my chin. A steady stream of saliva ran down my chin, onto my swinging tits, and puddled on the floor between my knees.

"Stand here dear. Yes, right here over the piggy, straddle her. Yes, in every way you're sexier than piggy is."

His words stung as much as hearing him start to fuck her. Her wetness dripped onto my back. He fucked her without mercy, at one point her hair tickled my back. i felt their sweat, and when she came, she sprayed her juices on my lower back and ass. My pussy clenched, and i had the tiniest of orgasms, from shame and shear mortification. i heard him whisper into her ear, but could not make out what he said. She giggled, and said ok.

She pissed on my back, and all my muscles involuntarily clamped down.

That was all it took for socks and sandals, whose freight train blew it's load straight into my stomach.

"Yeahyeah! Takeit ho. Youtakedacock ho, fuking ho, yeah!"

His nut pulsed over a dozen times from his fat sack, and he pulled from my mouth at the end, to slap his oozing fuck stick on my face and forehead, adding to the cum already on my face. He handed me the rest of his blunt.

"You finishda blunt, ho. I hose you off and get on the chair. Stand byda drain."

Naked, barefoot, stoned, and covered in cum, the jet of water sluced the piss and cum from my body.

"Liftdatits ho."

He pelted my tits with a higher pressure stream.

"Leave the cum in her hair."

"Youdaboss. Dirty ho."

Daddy was fucking that girl again.

"You have the sweetest pussy, now don't you?"

"Yes, sir I do."

"Dirty ho, giddup on the chair, spread legs. Handsup, dirty ho."

I wept freely, shivering, hearing Daddy fuck that girl.

"Your pussy is so hot! You could melt a cock couldn't you? Piggy doesn't get fucked in the cunt anymore. She's an ass only whore now."

Socks and sandals took my wrists and locked them into padded restraints. He did the same with my ankles, opening the flower of my pussy up for everyone to see.

"Here, dirty ho, suck da blunt like you suck my cock."

He placed a fresh fatty between my lips, and as i hit it, everthing soothed a bit. The pain of my jealousy, my humiliation, the multiple piercings socks and sandals was setting into my labia majora. Everything was far away.

Daddy stood next to socks and sandals, the girl still sucking his cock and tonguing his balls.

"That's perfect. Now, let's place a piercing in front of her joy button. That's right. Do her septum ring and then you, honey, can do that little tattoo job on her."

Socks and sandals kept working between my legs, tugging and pinching with the forceps. I lay there hands up, tits heaving, the blunt between my lips nearly gone. Daddy took it from me, and gave it to the girl to finish. She stood up licked the cum from her lips and stepped over to the tattoo station. Socks and sandals reached into my nose with a fresh pair of forceps. He ran a needle through my nose, and then a large hoop.

"Are you cool to use the laser to weld those piercings?"

"Oh, yeah, oh, yeah. Rock solid boss. These never come off without cutting."

"Good."

He worked quickly, or at least that's how i perceived it, i barely noticed the tattoo work.

Socks and sandals at some point had pulled up his pants, and was removing the restraints from my arms and legs.

"Good piggy, good ass ho. Enjoy you new jewelry. Nice cock suk."

"Would you like to use her mouth again?"

"Thankyousir, next time. Not that many ho fit my cock in their mouths all the way. Piggy very good."

The tattooed girl, still naked, held up a business card to Daddy.

"Call me."

I stepped into my shoes, felt the cool air of the fan at my side. I explored my piercings. A dozen short parallel barbells guarded my fat little vagina, and one through the hood of my clit. Each piercing was welded closed.

"Now watch this."

Daddy set a silver curved jewelry piece into my cunny. His fingers danced among my new piercings nudging them this way and that, until i heard a click, and showed me a tiny key.

"The barbells pass through the keeper, which holds them all together. The key is the only thing that will unlock it."

No one could ever fuck my pussy again without his key.

I was stunned.

my fingers following the cold metal, the hard silver covered my pleasure button. I couldn't touch it, much less pleasure myself.

"Daddy!?!"

i was near panic. my fingers fumbling trying desperately to touch myself.

"What kind of whore are you?"

i was crying again.

"i'm a your big fat stupid fucking asswhore."

He leaned over me and licked up the tears rolling down my cheek.

"And where do you get fucked?"

He kneaded my tits, pulling the nipped up to his lips.

"Where ever you say."

"That's right. And now your pussy will stay super tight, for special occasions."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Let's get home after she tattoos these marks on you so you can get a taste of this pussy on my cock."

"Yes, Daddy."

As i stood up from the tattoo chair, something within my pussy lock rapped on my clit as i moved.

"Oh God!"

The sensation was alien an random, and there was no way to stop it. my arousal spiraled, i burst into a sweat knowing that this ringer on my clit would eventually make me cum without being able to control when. He took me home that night, he showed me the symbols they tattooed onto my body. He was preparing me like a contract, and one day i would sign it.

12