Purging Demons and Fantasies

Story Info
Short description of a bdsm fantasy made real.
2.7k words
4.24
20.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaKena
AnnaKena
20 Followers

The slave was kneeling at the foot of her bed, completely naked as she had ordered. The minute he had walked in the front door she had said "Strip and fast", so he had, without hesitation.

Mistress Dragon stood facing the mirror in front of him, applying her make up meticulously. She was wearing her black, crotch less panties, matching cupless bra, 6-inch black stiletto heels and nothing else. Applying her deep, red lipstick lavishly, she smiled at him in the mirror, mockingly. It was ten thirty, half an hour before her first guests would arrive.

He was nervous, incredibly nervous but he was also rock hard with anticipation. Tonight he would do anything she told him to do, willingly have anything done to him that pleasured her.

They had played this scenario out before, but never with others present. Tonight he was going to be her slave with an audience, an audience of twelve no less, people who found this sort of thing arousing.

Mistress Dragon had almost finished her look; deep, red lipstick, dark eyeliner and mascara that gave her eyes a decadent, slutty and luscious air. Provocative perfume. She turned around and looked at her slave. "How do I look, slave?"

"You look delicious, mistress" he replied, his voice trembling a little a he stared at her shapely body, oh so provocatively attired. She bent down, grasped his balls and whispered into his ear "We've got 15 minutes till my guests arrive, slave. You're going to lick my pussy now and lick it well, but no touching, understand?"

She thrust his head against her crotch and he started to suck and lick her pussy just the way she liked it. She moaned in appreciation as his tongue touched her already wet clitoris and sent ricochets of pleasure teaming down her body.

23.00 on the dot, the doorbell rang. Mistress Dragon was dressed. Tight leather pants, her sexiest corset, provocative heels. The slave was dressed too, his red G-string tight over his cock and balls, which in turn were deliciously encased in his cock cage and a pink butt plug firmly embedded in his anus. He felt exposed and incredibly sexy at the same time.

Mistress Dragon stood in the salon doorway, sipping champagne and smiling at him sexily. "GO! Open the door and welcome them in! And remember, you're to do everything I tell you to tonight, got it?"

He nodded and hurried to open the door, his heart beating a rapid staccato beat in his chest. Goose bumps had risen in his skin upon hearing the bell ring.

The slave stayed by the door as guests came in, one after the other staring at the mute and almost naked man, bidding them in respectfully with his eyes downcast. He looked a sight to feast eyes upon -- from his broad shoulders tapering to the narrow hips encased in the all too showing red G-string. His muscles gleamed in the dull lighting as he helped take their coats off and ushered them in, almost running back to the door as more unusually punctual people poured in.

Mistress Dragon waved them in from the salon door and smiling and gesticulating, received the people. She was a mistress in her element and had champagne cool and glasses lined up. There was a low table with all manners of sex toys and condoms on it. The music beat a low electronic tempo that raced liked a heartbeat or slowed like a breath...it was hypnotic and soothing at the same time.

The slave was on all fours in the middle of the salon. Mistress Dragon's guests, eight women, four men, mingled around him, chatting, laughing, sipping Veuve Clicquot, having a good time. ā€ØThings were loosening up, the atmosphere relaxed and erotically charged at the same time. ā€Ø Mistress Dragon sat at one end of her sofa, talking in a low voice to the blonde female friend next to her, who wore a tight silk blouse and no bra. The slave stared, hypnotized at her erect nipples, straining against the fabric. She whispered something in Mistress Dragon's ear and both of them stared at him, smiling at what she had just said.

"Come here, slave", Mistress Dragon summoned him. "Stand up". He did. Conversation around the room died down as her guests watched their hostess with interest.

"S here thinks that you have a hard on from looking at her, slave. I hope, for your sake, you don't."ā€ØShe pulled down his G-string in one swift movement, exposing his caged erection. With the G-string thrown to one side, he now stood completely naked before her guests. They laughed in approval. ā€Ø "Not good slave, not good at all", Mistress Dragon remarked mockingly. She took her leash and clipped it onto his cock-cage. With a sharp tug she led him to the center of the salon.ā€Ø"Hands behind your back". She cuffed him and then stood before him, flogger in her right hand. ā€Ø"10 lashes for that, slave, what do you my guests think?" There was an approving titter. ā€Ø"I'd like you all to count along", she announced to her guests, smiling seductively at the slave. ā€ØThey stood in a loose circle around him, their faces flushed with excitement.

"One!" they chanted in unison as Mistress Dragon brought the flogger down on his erection. It stung but felt so good and enhanced his arousal. Mistress Dragon came closer and whispered into his ear, while licking it and chewing the end, "Are you enjoying this, pet? We've only just begun you know, hmm?" She licked her lips. Her pussy was tingling in excitement. ā€Øā€Ø"Two!" shouted the guests and down came the flogger again. Pleasure and pain flowed through his cock.

Three, four, five....ten...the slave was on fire but at the same time, the pleasure was so intense that it was all he could do to stop himself from ejaculating all over the flogger and his mistress. He knew from past experience that she would not be happy if he did that. He remembered the last time he had done that, with dismay: she had not spoken or called him in a week and the agony had been unbearable. As he remembered the occasion, he barely managed to control his cock while chanting in his head, "No, No, No"

Mistress Dragon was panting by the time she finished. Her face was flushed and she had a feral gleam in her eyes. The slave knew how horny his mistress would be feeling by now; in past occasions, after a masterful flogging, she always got him to lick her sopping pussy and would climax within minutes. The guests applauded when she finished and she smiled in pleasure.

"Umm, this calls for some more champagne", she said, "Go and fill everyone's glasses!" she ordered her slave.

He moved to the kitchen. They heard a dull pop and moments later, he was back with a new bottle, de-corked and ready. As he filled the glasses, he could sense the excitement of the guests and his own skin started tingling even more. What would happen now, he wondered, his own breath coming out erratically. His cock was throbbing, from the flogging his mistress had so kindly given him as well as from the experience of standing naked with a pulsing erection in front of her laughing guests. They had loved it and it had been a huge turn on.

When he approached his mistress and her friend, he kept his eyes down and almost commanded his cock to stay still.

To his surprise, mistress's friend, instead of reaching out with her empty champagne glass, reached out with her other hand and grasped his cock gently. "Is it painful?" she asked him. Mistress Dragon watched on, her eyes hooded, as she sipped her champagne. She was enjoying this and he could read the satisfaction reflected by her relaxed posture on the couch.

"No, madam", he whispered shyly.

"But surely it must sting a bit", she insisted.

Yes, it did but would Mistress get cross if he voiced it?

"Yes, a bit", he continued whispering, knowing that above all, his mistress did not like lies.

"Oh, poor you, darling, what a way to treat your slave" S turned to her friend and shook her head. Mistress just smiled and continued watching, taking small sips from her champagne glass.

S licked her lips and pulling the slave closer by the cock she was still holding, while looking at the Mistress, dipped her head and took his red and still tingling cock head into her mouth. The slave closed his eyes in bliss as she laved it with her tongue, soothing it and at the same time, making it become harder than it was already.

Mistress Dragon suddenly put her hand on S's shoulder. "Darling, let me show you how to do that better", she said and biting her red lower lip provocatively, leaned forward and slid her tongue along the edge of the slave's wet cock head. The slave nearly passed out -- his mistress knew exactly how his cock worked and with a shiver of anticipation, bit his own lower lip and watched fascinated. She held his balls with one hand and tugged gently while with the other, she held his cock in its cock cage and waved the head over her mouth, her tongue moving and licking the head as it passed. When he thought he couldn't bear it anymore, she passed the head over in her friend's direction and let her hold it and lick it, though still retaining a hold on his balls.

As suddenly as she had started it, she stopped. The slave couldn't help looking towards her and saw that one of her hands was on her friend's pussy, peeping out through the black lacy underwear she was wearing under her mini skirt. His mistressĀ“s middle finger was sliding in and out easily, frictionlessly, and mutely, he watched fascinated.

"Slave, lick her now and do it well", she ordered, pulling her fingers out. Like a cat, she slowly licked her fingers, sucking off the pussy juices of her friend with evident enjoyment.

The slave unhesitatingly bent down and tugging the crotch of the black knickers aside, put his tongue on the hot, wet and unfamiliar cunt spread open in front of him. His cock throbbed deliciously in response and he rolled his tongue voluptuously over the hard clitoris begging for attention. S moaned loudly and some more of the guests stopped talking and watched with interest. One of them, a man dressed in dark trousers and a white shirt rakishly open, strolled over and sat down next to S. As S moaned with increasing urgency at the slave's expert ministrations, the man started to rub S's hard nipples through her silk top. S opened her eyes and smiled at him. The man bent forward and started kissing S, his hand now moving inside her transparent shirt, from one breast to the other, rolling her erect nipples.

Another guest approached Mistress Dragon. He bent to pull aside her corset straps but she shook her head and sipping her champagne, ignored him and continued looking at her slave. S meanwhile, had managed to unzip the man kissing her and was rubbing his erect cock, her hand moving up and down languorously. His cock was thick and veined, with a purple head that was just begging for more attention.

Around them, the people had relaxed completely and were in various states of undress. There was a man who was licking a woman, lying down, almost naked on the dining room table. He was having his cock sucked by a blonde who was rubbing her own pussy as she sucked his cock. You could see that her pussy lips were swollen and her fingers moist with her own juices as she stuck a couple of her fingers in and out rhythmically. Another man was sitting on the red, velvet ottoman and had a naked woman perched on his lap, bouncing hard on his cock. Her eyes had rolled backwards and she seemed about to have an orgasm. Next to them, a woman was sucking the breasts of another while a third woman was using a big, pink dildo and moaning.

Mistress Dragon heaved a satisfied sigh as she looked at her guests -- each and every one was busy kissing, licking, sucking and or just fucking, just as she liked it. She turned to look at her slave who had, by now, stuck the finger of one hand in S's pussy and was rubbing her clitoris with the other. She could see how aroused he was by his dilated pupils and flushed face. From the swollen and wet state of S's cunt, the mistress could see that she would need some hard ramming soon. She tugged on her slave's shoulder and when he turned his body towards her, saw how his cock was straining against the cock cage.

"Oh, my poor slave, have you forgotten what I said to you about not leching on my guests, hmm?", she asked him and then she slapped him. Hard, on his right cheek. The sound was masked by the moans of S, who had been tugged onto the thick cock next to her, now being pumped furiously in and out of her, the hairy balls red and moist with her juices. They were unaware of the mistress and her slave, S bouncing ecstatically, her tits now exposed and the man ramming her hard on his erection, big hands on her holding onto her slim hips.

The slave bent his head in dismay -- oh, what would his mistress do now? A shiver went down his spine.

"You really are a most disobedient slave who puts me to the utmost shame- when will you learn?" Mistress Dragon growled into the slave's ear, tugging it close to her mouth. The slave said nothing but trepidation at the punishment promised in his mistress's ear made his heartbeat rise. Sweat started to bead his upper lip.

Casting another satisfied look at the orgy taking place around her, Mistress Dragon smiled enigmatically at her slave.

"Go and get my strap on," she commanded.

The slave scuttled off to his mistress's bedroom and came back within seconds with the black strap on.

"Since you have been so naughty today, no lube for you", she snarled in his ear, starting to put on the harness of the strap on. The slave felt a tremble of excitement -- his cock was straining so much against the cock cage that it hurt; this cocktail of pleasure, pain and excitement was much more than he had anticipated or ever imagined and he worried that he might cum at any moment.

Once the strap on had been put on to her satisfaction, the mistress pointed the slave in the direction of the table, where one end was empty. His mistress looked compellingly provocative, extremely feminine and at the same time, stern and hard, the strap on cock looming threateningly in front of her.

The slave bent down, face on the table and waited, his heart juddering in his chest. He felt vulnerable with his naked arse pointing up in the air, the butt plug still ensconced deliciously within the depths of his anus.

He felt the whisper of a movement and unwittingly, the muscles on his butt cheeks tightened in anticipation.

"Relax", he heard his mistress say soothingly to him and trusting her, he did. He felt the butt plug being removed and his anus relaxed. He then felt her soft hands on his cock cage as she slowly removed it from his rock hard cock. Ah, that felt better and he closed his eyes and leaned his forehead on the table, waiting for what was to come next.

And then suddenly, he felt something ram him hard in his anus and he couldn't help the groan that escaped his mouth. At the same time, he felt a hand jacking off his cock. The pleasure was so intense that his balls tightened almost instantly and he felt that he would pass out soon. As his mistress fucked him, deeper and harder, he moaned and within what seemed like minutes, climaxed, shuddering with his release. He heard his mistress laugh throatily behind him and some applause.

As he lay with his upper body supine on the table, he turned his head and saw a man licking the cum from his mistresses hand. Oh, it had felt so good -- he had never felt such a deep and intense orgasm, done as it was as a punishment in front of so many people. My oh my! He wouldn't mind a repeat as soon as he had recovered.

AnnaKena
AnnaKena
20 Followers