Purity and Punishment Ch. 05

Story Info
Camilla confesses to a lesbian encounter at boarding school
1.2k words
4.05
20.9k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This happened a few years ago at Roedean, I haven't told anyone about it." Both girls are sitting wide-eyed, staring up at Camilla: everyone loves someone else's guilty secret. "I first noticed Marie when we tried out for the hockey team, she was shorter than me, but she already had quite large, developed breasts and curvy hips, like a woman. I think a lot of the girls had a crush on her.

"It's funny because she didn't look like most girls want to look: as I said, she was quite small and curvy but there was something striking-looking about her. She had very pale skin, dark, raven hair and plump red lips but it was more than just that: it was the way she carried herself, like she was more grown up than the rest of us.

"A lot of the girls thought she was snooty because she didn't say much. I thought she seemed shy though; when I tried to speak to her, she just smiled and looked away.

"She was a good hockey player even though she didn't really have the build for it and we both ended up on the team: her in the full-back position and me on the right wing. For a few weeks, I didn't see that much of Marie. We played most of the game at opposite ends of the pitch and she kept herself to herself and didn't socialise much with the other hockey girls. Actually, she didn't mix much with anyone, it's one reason a lot of the other girls thought she was snobbish.

"Anyway, nearly halfway through the first term, we had a very tough match against Wycombe Abbey. We narrowly won 8-7 but their midfielder caught me right across the shin with her stick: I don't think it was an accident. I was getting pats on the back for the two goals I scored but I was limping back to the minibus, grimacing with the pain in my leg. The other girls were all excitedly chattering about the game. Marie was the only one who noticed. She walked up beside me without saying anything and put her arm around me, letting me lean on her shoulder.

"'Thanks, Marie,' I said and she just gave me one of her shy smiles again. I was glad to take the weight off my leg but to tell you the truth: this is the part I've got to confess: I was excited to be that close to Marie: we'd just finished the game and we hadn't showered yet, I could smell her sweat, but not in a bad way, it smelled fresh and warm and her arm around my waist was warm too, her little hand was soft and warm and I felt all tingly where her little finger had slipped below the hem of my hockey vest, touching my bare skin underneath."

Camilla pauses, looks to see if her story's having the desired effect. I was getting pretty horny myself, I could feel the white cotton panties I was still wearing getting all wet. Fiona was stroking her arms again and Ashley seemed to be trembling.

"Go on!" says Ashley, "what happened?"

"We were last onto the minibus so we ended up sitting together on the back seat. Marie helped me to sit down and it could have been an accident but as she took her arm from round me, I thought she caressed my leg with her fingers," Camilla demonstrates, caressing her own exposed thigh, Ashley lets out a little moan, Fiona's breathing speeds up. I wasn't sure whether Camilla's story was true or not; I was getting pretty horny just listening.

"I felt excited but confused and for a couple of minutes I just stared down at my knees in silence but then Marie put her hand on top of mine. I let out a little gasp and for a moment I was scared I'd attract someone's attention but the other girls were all still chattering loudly about the game.

"Marie rubbed the back of my hand: I felt scared but also excited. I turned my hand over and we laced our fingers together. I could feel my face blushing and I glanced over at Marie who shot me one of her shy little smiles. All the way back to Roedean, we held hands. Her little hand felt warm but surprisingly strong, almost like a boy's hand."

"So what happened?" Ashley sounds almost panicked at Camilla's lengthy pause. I think about how wet her little pussy must be by now, under her cut-offs.

"I didn't know what to do. When we got off the minibus, Marie acted like nothing had happened. All through prep I couldn't concentrate, all I could think about was the funny, warm, tingling feeling I felt holding Marie's hand. For two days, I didn't see Marie; she wasn't in my house. I felt sad but also sort of relieved because I was scared about what we'd done.

"Two nights later, I was lying awake in the dorm when I saw the door slowly, silently open. Marie tiptoed in and crossed the floor to my bed. Her nightdress clung to her curvy little body, showing off her breasts and her hips, her white skin shone in the pale moonlight. She put her finger to her lips and beckoned me to join her. The floor was cold on my bare feet as we crept out of the dorm and down the corridor.

"When we got far enough from the dorms, Marie took my hand. Her hand felt warm and strong again. She'd got the key for this laundry room and we slipped inside: it felt warm and safe after the cold of the corridor. We sat on a pile of towels with our legs entwined. Marie started stroking my hair and I rested my head on her shoulder, I could hear her heart beating. She slid her hand down my body and I felt her stroking my bum and thigh, running one finger over my skin through my nightgown and making me tingle again.

"I looked up to Marie from where I was lying on her shoulder and she turned and started to kiss me: her lips were really plump and I had to keep from biting them, slipping my tongue in and out of her hot, wet little mouth."

"Oh my god, you made out with a girl! What happened next?" Ashley is involuntarily rubbing her nipples with her fingertips and Fiona is stroking her thighs, making her dress ride right up revealing her pink cotton panties.

"We kept on kissing, I put my hand on her hip and I felt her shiver a little. I went to stroke her hair but then we heard footsteps outside in the corridor. Marie switched off the light and we both hid in this big laundry basket, just in time too, the door opened.

"'Is anyone in here?' a voice asked. It was Miss Jemmings, the house mistress. She shone a torch around but didn't notice anything. For half an hour, we just sat in the laundry basket, not daring to move, just holding hands. Then, once we were sure she'd gone, we crept back to our separate dorms."

"Did you see her again? Did you kiss her?"

"No," Camilla's tone changes abruptly as though Fiona's asking is impertinent, "Our near miss shocked some sense into me: I realised it was wrong and I never saw Marie again outside of Hockey."

"Oh," Fiona seems disappointed. Camilla's spun her story well: lead them on, and then leave them hanging: if they want more, they'll have to provide it themselves.

"That's my confession. So now I have to serve penance," Camilla leans in to Ashley, "do you want to spank me?"