Purple Ch. 02

Story Info
Adam gets some too.
2.2k words
4.35
23.6k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of the mind control-slash-succubus story that I'm writing. It's longer than the first so readers, bear with me.

I would appreciate some honest comments at the end of every chapter so that I could give the readers something more. If it's possible, that is.

For your information:

An incubus is like the male version of a succubus, except it's like Edward in Twillight. It looks absolutely hot.

The astral plane is the supposed fourth dimension in which the auras can interact with each other. Sort of like talking to a dead person through a medium.

Rest aside, enjoy!...

*****

"Either you're really high or the maths test drove you into sheer joblessness."

"No! Listen, it was real okay? Every bit of it. And why would I lie to you? I've never lied about something so stupid as this, before."

"So you admit that it was stupid."

Adam and I were standing at the entrance gate of our school and I was (predictably) filling him up on what had happened before. For those of you who don't remember I had made my best friend, Tracy suck my penis using some weird midnight's charm power given to me by the *ahem, queen of all succubi Nyphilia. It sounded crazy as I told Adam about the incident and to this very day, it still does.

"AARGH! Just try to believe me man. Please. You know I don't fake it when it's real. Remember when I told you to dump Ada when I caught her sexting some other guy? And you told me to shut up. Then one day she comes up to you and says that she isn't interested in you anymore because she has found the 'right guy' for her-"

"Okay now stop it. This crap is getting out of hand. Way out of hand. Now as your best friend, I suggest you go home and play COD or something. I've got to go home and get some extra work done. If you have delirium or sudden loss of memory, feel free to admit yourself to that mental institution, a couple of blocks away. Bye then."

I stared after him as he walked off, unable to think owing to the fact that my brain was a grinding pot of chaotic thoughts. I wondered, what the hell was going on?"

Out of nowhere came the purple mist which closed around me, encasing me in a protective cocoon. Like last time the time (haha) stopped outside. Birds, trees, everything stopped moving. I didn't even blink.

Nyphilia walked out of the fog and let me admire her way-sexier-than-a-pornstar body, for around three seconds before she began talking.

"I see that our young man, has taken full advantage of his enhanced aura."

"What do you want from me?" I said through clenched teeth. "Why did you brainwash me into doing things that are so-" I searched for the word "Criminal. Downright evil and manipulating. Why?"

She smiled and replied, "The gift of the midnight charm goes to anyone who pleasures himself or herself into sexual submission at midnight, to me."

"Wait it happened because I masturbated at twelve o'clock. This stuff just got very confusing now."

"No it's because I chose you as a suitable host for the nascent incubus. He is my son and in a way you are too."

She twirled her hair in her hand and paralysed me for those aforementioned three seconds.

"So what's so special about me? I know I'm not any different from other guys. I mean, come on, I can barely compliment a girl without stammering and totally ruining the moment."

"Oh who said anything about character? I am merely saying that your body was compatible with my son's aura. I found your human shell to be an exact replica of the aura manifestation I had projected of my son."

"Huh?" I dumbly muttered. "But doesn't your 'son' have a body of his own?"

I immediately regretted asking that question because the pretty smiling face turned into a grief-stricken one. Nyphilia painfully replied, "His form was extinguished long ago by the dark arcane arts. I cannot delve into it as I-" she sniffed and I thought I heard her sobbing. That was awkward.

"My condolences, uh, mam."

"It's okay, child. I see him in you. That is why I took an extreme pleasure from your exploits with Tracy." Then as if remembering something she quickly said, "But of course the incubus side of you took over and hence the sexual exploitation. But that isn't the reason why I paid you a visit."

"By all means, go on. Don't give me too many surprises however." She ignored me and continued.

"Succubi have the tendency to mate with male humans. However I had mated with an incubus. The result? My son, Andreas. He possessed very special powers, among us succubi as well as the incubi. He possessed an aura which was common to both the fundamental sexes. In short, he could bend the will of both males and females."

"Ooookkay. That means that I could do the same."

"Yes I suppose so. Do you have any more questions?"

"Just one. Of the mind control power is so great, aren't you going to restrict me from using it? Hell, I could control the entire world with the aura breaking powers you have given me."

"I have faith in you." and with that Nyphilia and the pink mist disappeared.

I bolted towards my house, closed the door and started breathing heavily. This was too much of an information overload for me. I put my hands on my knees and wondered what would I do with these powers. Maybe I could use it for good and make the world a better place to live in. Or maybe...I could have some fun too...

"Ryan, is everything alright in there, honey?" came my mother's voice. "Hope your geometry test went well."

"Yeah mom everything is just perfect. It just couldn't get better."

Later that day, after finishing some French homework with alacrity that astounded me, I went to Adam's house. Since his mother and father were at work, his elder sister, Sasha, greeted me and I made it for Adam's room.

Now Sasha was a really hot girl, a total binary opposite of her brother. She had apparently made four boyfriends without even them knowing the other three existed. Word in our neighbourhood school was that she got through her finals by paying the principal with a lot of, well, sex. She had long sashaying hips which were encased in tight yoga pants which she wore all the time.Her lips were crimson red, her hair was auburn, tied in a ponytail. Of course, she was on the high school cheerleader squad, which kept her body slim and sexy.

However she was a dick to her brother, who used to always complain that she used to bully and ridicule him in front of her friends. While on the other hand, many had admitted to Adam that they would do anything to take his place, if you know what I mean.

"Adam could I talk to you for a minute?", I asked.

"You could have just phoned me. Besides if it's about that little fictitious incident, you can forget about it."

"But at least-" I broke off in mid sentence and an idea came into my head. I quickly told Adam to wait there whilst I "get something".

"I sure do hope it's a soda, man. There are no sodas in the fridge either."

I ran down the stairs, right into Sasha.

"Ryan, what's wrong with you? Can't you see where you're going?"

"In fact, I can." I replied.

I willed my mind control aura powers to manifest and in a few seconds pink fog began to appear like tendrils, from nowhere. As usual my eyes grew purple and of course, Sasha screamed and tried to back away from me but the pink bubble covered both of us from the outside world. Time stopped as she stared at my purple form in horror. I shattered her will on the astral plane and pretty soon her eyes turned purple.

"You're under my complete subjugation, understood?" I asked in my deep powerful voice.

"Yes, master." she replied.

"Undress yourself, you cruel foul mouthed-" and I took some liberty in saying some flowery language. After all, anyone who bullied my bestie, was hated by me too.

She undressed herself, right from the sports bra to the yoga pants she was wearing. It still amazes me how easily I commanded a respectable nineteen year old girl into shaming herself.

She stood before me, with her caramel eyes fixed on my face. Her huge breasts dangled in front of me. I took her a good look at her vagina, which was sort of shaved but then again there were some scattered sparse strands. Her thighs were tanned and they perfectly suited her torso.

I willed the pink bubble to extend towards the entire house. I peered out of the window and saw that everything had stopped outside. It was as if a dome had decided to encompass Adam's house cutting it off from the rest of the world.

"Okay now follow me." I beckoned to her.

I entered Adam's room saying, "Would you like a soda-"

"Yes!" he replied.

"Or would you like this." I swept my hands towards the room and in came Sasha, sans her clothes."

"WHAT THE F***!" said Adam around four times before he completely lost it and covered his eyes saying "F***, F***, OH F***!"

I was grinning throughout and I absolutely owned the moment. I calmed him down (well, sort of) and assured him that I did not "do" anything to her. Yet.

"What do you mean by yet? You just told my big sister to strip and she listened to you? How so? And what's with the purple eyes?"

"Succubi mind control."

"Succubi...But I thought you were playing a prank on me! After all it's close to April isn't it?"

"Look, Adam my best friend, you can easily screw the hell out of her if you want. Oh, your doubtful she's under my control? Simple. I tell her to say some "dirty" truths about herself, which she would obviously never tell anyone, and you'll be as convinced as you want. Deal?"

"Deal"

"Sasha, what's the maximum number of men you have had sex with together?"

"Five" she replied without any hesitation.

"How many penises have you taken in your vagina and anus?"

"Two in each, if you're not counting Mr. Mathew's 3 inch penis. I hardly felt anything inside, master, as he orgasmed too early."

Adam covered his mouth in surprise. So did I. I never actually believed the rumours that Sasha had a sex-for-marks encounter with Mr. Mathew, our principal. Here she was telling us, the truth!

"You naughty little s***! Don't you think that is very dirty of to do that?" I said.

"Im really sorry, master. I was forced to do this heinous crime as I had not prepared at all for my examinations. Please do pardon me."

"On one condition. That you give Adam, here the best sex of his life. And stop bullying him in future. Be the best sister you can be. If he needs sex at any point of time, you will give it to him. Got it?"

Sasha didn't bother to respond. She leapt upon Adam, threw him on his bed and stripped off his clothes, bit by bit. Adam opened his mouth to protest but she silenced him by placing her massive melons on his mouth.

"Ease up and suck it Adam. Even though I haven't done it before I find it kind of a turn on."

And me? I removed my pants, sat down on a chair and stroked my penis, while watching them. It was live porn for me and this time I didn't need a Sasha Grey or a Mia Khalifa.

Adam sucked on her nipples and drew a few drops of milk as well while Sasha played with his penis. Both let out soft moans of pleasure as one fondled the other's sensitive spots.

"Make him ejaculate, Sasha. In a 69 position, yes? Adam would you be so kind to lick your hot sis's vagina?"

Adam was about to say some cheesy one liner but he cut it out when Sasha placed her red lips on the head of his penis. Both of them were in the iconic sex position. I was stroking myself, almost to a climax, when I got another brainwave.

"Alright everybody, let's come in five, four, three, two, one-"

If there was a competition for who screamed the most during their orgasm, Sasha, Adam and I would have come (pun intended) first, second and third respectively. All of us, exhausted our supply of sex fluids. Adam ejaculated on Sasha's beautiful face. The room was rampant with the smell of sex and sweat. Sasha collapsed on top of Adam and I just leaned back on my chair.

I said aloud in a post orgasmic ecstasy, "Thank you Nyphilia. Thanks a ton."

Out of the blue (or should I say, pink) Nyphilia's sexy form appeared.

"Love and seduction is my claim,

Nyphilia is my name.

By the way, I hate speaking in rhyme when I'm summoned. Who called me?"

Aldam and I smiled.